Target Clearance Thread XXI (YMMV) [euthanised]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovorkian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Regarding items posted in the Thread:

The items posted could be higher or lower at your store.

Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum

Please go to the Target clearance trade thread for trade requests.

Numbers in purple are DPCI #'s, which can be used to check the prices of items on newer scanners.

Numbers in orange are online item #'s .

The following is all jacked from jimijumper's "The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!" thread linked below

Previous thread:

XX

Target clearance is YMMV
Games may not even be on clearance at your store, or they may be higher or lower than what is on this list.

This thread is for clearance-- not for sale items. Price reductions for clearance seem to happen on Monday but could also occur any day of the week depending on your store's price change team. Price adjustments on clearance are typically not allowed, but some have succeeded or have been able to do as return and rebuy.

Further reduction is possible when a game's price ends with 8 cents. However, when it ends in 4 cents it will NOT drop anymore. If it ends in 9 cents, it's just on sale or on a non-clearance reduction. Also, note that, typically, games will drop three times-- from 30%, 50%, then to the final drop of 70% or 75% off of the original price. Some people, however, have seen further drops up to 85%.

When games are marked down, the price change team typically find the game and scan it with their PDA/LRT to intiate the price change. However, in the case that they cannot find the game, they will either choose to not drop the price further or process the price change anyway, figuring that the game is somewhere in the store.

When posting deals, please include game, system, price, DCPI # and online item # in RED!!!

For example:

$4.98
123-45-6789 Random Game Name #12345678

DPCI stands for Department, Class, Item-- it's Target's version of a SKU. These are a nine digit number that can always be found on your receipt and also on the red clearance tags on the item itself.

DPCI numbers are handy to have when you want to check the item's price-- just go over to your scanner and punch in the numbers, if your scanners have keypads. Also, you can give these numbers to team members so they can check the availability of the item easily with their PDA scanners. Please post any DPCI #'s or Online Item #'s that are not already in the OP-- thanks!

This is especially important since some of the DPCI numbers on Target.com start with 241, meaning they cannot be used in-store, and also meaning that I can't get all of the numbers from Target.com.

New link to search for items using Target's online item #:

Find In Store

You can also take the DPCI # and search on Target.com for an exact match and then use the store locator there.

(HUGE PROPS TO mitch079 FOR GETTING US THIS USEFUL INFO!!!)

If you are having trouble with the above search here are more detailed directions:

Take the DPCI #s and search on target.com for an exact match and then use the store locator there. If there isn't an exact match, try googling Target and the DPCI #. For instance, on the 500 gb Seagate hard drive, it doesn't show up on the site. Google shows the online # as 13730271. Then, you can plug the online # in http://m.target.com/fiats/t- and put the online number after the - so the link would be: http://m.target.com/fiats/t-13730271. Hit enter, plug in your zip and it should work.

Here is a fairly easy way to check your local Target's pricing in-store as often price tags will not be correct:

1) Go to Half.com or a similar site. Search for the game to locate its UPC code number. It's in the gray box underneath the box art graphic.
2) Go to UPC Database ,Milk.com , or UPC Data and enter the code so you can print out the UPC. Go to Target and use the price scanners to scan your printouts.

Thanks to BigDirty for that^

I am starting off this new thread going back toOctober 1st, 2012 February 2013.
Please refer to the prior thread for any items before then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got resident evil revelations for $9.98 and Kingdom Hearts 3D for $10.06 in Ohio. Already have KH so I bought for my sis, and just bought RE for $13.98 other day but hadn't opened so I will return fr e $4 back!!! Woot woot!

I acquired a copy of Asura's Wrath for the PS3 for $14.99. (Scottsdale, AZ) I also got a copy of ModNation Racers: Road Trip for $9.99 for the Vita. They also had several other copies of Asura's Wrath for the PS3, as well as one copy for the 360, and four or five additional copies of ModNation Racers: Road Trip.

I had been keeping my eye out for Asura's Wrath. It wasn't the kind of game I wanted to pay full price for, but definitely one I wanted in my collection. Very happy to have found it for under $20.

Snagged the only copy of Asura's Wrath PS3 for $14.98. Also saw Mod Nation Racers Vita, 4GB Vita card, and Resident Evil Revelations 3D all for $9.98 as well as God of War Collection and MLB The Show for $8.98 each among some other random games. This is the first time in a long while that I've seen anything good at my Target.

My target kind of sucks. only puts items on clearance if they have a ton of them. I rechecked today to see if they had bioshock special edition, they did for the 79.99 price, maybe next monday it will drop

[quote name='Nv_Los']Picked up Resident Evil Revelations for $12.56... They also had the Uncharted dual pack for $7.56[/QUOTE]

Uncharted double pack for $7.56?!? That's a steal!

[quote name='Rahori']My target kind of sucks. only puts items on clearance if they have a ton of them. I rechecked today to see if they had bioshock special edition, they did for the 79.99 price, maybe next monday it will drop[/QUOTE]

Not any time soon for regular target clearance most likely. Still have AC3 LE at 119.99 near me, even tho once it sells it is out of the system.

So I made two trips to my two closest Targets two days in a row this week (Wednesday and Thursday). I'm just going to fire off some random thoughts via bullet-points:

- Picked up Resident Evil: Revelations for the girlfriend for $13.98 (as has already been widely reported). Greensburg had one (that I bought) and Irwin had three. None of the four were misprints.

- While looking for some of the aforementioned GPS units (by keying in the DPCIs on a price checker), Greensburg had them priced at the clearance prices on Wednesday, but not Thursday. Irwin had them full price both days. That being said, neither store had stock.

- Irwin had two of the Nyko Power Kit 360 for $7.xx each. I would've snatched those up, but I already have more controller batteries than I know what to do with, so I left them for someone who could use them more than I.

- Found (and bought) one of the 7" Philips portable DVD players marked down to $19.94 at Greensburg on Thursday. It was not there on Wednesday.

- Speaking of "not there," both store actually added to their respective Electronics clearance sections from Wednesday to Thursday. It wasn't a massive expansion, but there were a noticeable amount of additional items from the one day to the next.

- I don't recall which store had exactly what but, between the two, I saw copies of Asura's Wrath, UFC Undisputed, God of War HD Collection, Resident Evil: The Mercinaries 3D, and one or two other games that escape me at the moment. None were clearanced out to the lower prices that people are reporting here yet. Asura's Wrath and God of War were the two that interested me the most and both were still $20.98.

- There was a LEGO Shelob Attacks at Irwin for $13.98 that I almost bought, but I put it back after realizing that I was only considering buying it for the sake of it being clearanced. Neither store had any other clearanced LEGO items.

- The majority of other things that have been posted here recently (Zelda OoT, Move bundles, etc.) were all still showing as full price when I checked their DPCIs (and stock was limited or not available on most of the items anyway, so I would have been shit out of luck regardless).

I'll add anything else that springs to mind, but aside from some clearanced toddler stuff I got for my niece who was with me on Thursday, that's pretty much the rundown. I walked the entirety of both stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw 2 Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3, not Razor's Edge) AS-IS for $5.05...I was thinking about getting it for a buddy. I was like let me go check around, who would of thought, 5 mins later boom..gone! Some one took both of them..I was dumb should have took one :cry:. Also saw Despicable Me Blu-Ray $5. 8gb SanDisk Ultra Performance SDHC card on clearance for $8.98. BTW, in SE WI.

[quote name='TuHawj']Saw 2 Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3, not Razor's Edge) AS-IS for $5.05...I was thinking about getting it for a buddy. I was like let me go check around, who would of thought, 5 mins later boom..gone! Some one took both of them..I was dumb should have took one :cry:. Also saw Despicable Me Blu-Ray $5. 8gb SanDisk Ultra Performance SDHC card on clearance for $8.98. BTW, in SE WI.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't fret, I mean it wasn't a really good deal. Especially when the CE can be had for $20.

[quote name='enigma']- There was a LEGO Shelob Attacks at Irwin for $13.98 that I almost bought, but I put it back after realizing that I was only considering buying it for the sake of it being clearanced. Neither store had any other clearanced LEGO items.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for another one of those. I had a friend who wanted one, but I wasn't gonna give up the one I got for $10, hehe.

It's a fun set to put together.

The bigger LOTR sets don't appear to have been put on clearance at my store.

[quote name='SackAttack']I've been looking for another one of those. I had a friend who wanted one, but I wasn't gonna give up the one I got for $10, hehe.

The bigger LOTR sets don't appear to have been put on clearance at my store.[/QUOTE]

I'd offer to pick it up for you, but since it's only $19.xx on Amazon, it'd probably be the same price (if not cheaper) for you to get it from there once you factor in shipping costs. :razz:

[quote name='SackAttack']I've been looking for another one of those. I had a friend who wanted one, but I wasn't gonna give up the one I got for $10, hehe.

The bigger LOTR sets don't appear to have been put on clearance at my store.[/QUOTE]

Since you already put one together, did they include a piece for Shelob's eye before it was stabbed?

[quote name='enigma']- Found (and bought) one of the 7" Philips portable DVD players marked down to $19.94 at Greensburg on Thursday. It was not there on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check again then, one of the stores around here had at least 8 of them last week but they were $40 still.

[quote name='enigma']So I made two trips to my two closest Targets two days in a row this week (Wednesday and Thursday). I'm just going to fire off some random thoughts via bullet-points:

- Picked up Resident Evil: Revelations for the girlfriend for $13.98 (as has already been widely reported). Greensburg had one (that I bought) and Irwin had three. None of the four were misprints.

- While looking for some of the aforementioned GPS units (by keying in the DPCIs on a price checker), Greensburg had them priced at the clearance prices on Wednesday, but not Thursday. Irwin had them full price both days. That being said, neither store had stock.

- Irwin had two of the Nyko Power Kit 360 for $7.xx each. I would've snatched those up, but I already have more controller batteries than I know what to do with, so I left them for someone who could use them more than I.

- Found (and bought) one of the 7" Philips portable DVD players marked down to $19.94 at Greensburg on Thursday. It was not there on Wednesday.

- Speaking of "not there," both store actually added to their respective Electronics clearance sections from Wednesday to Thursday. It wasn't a massive expansion, but there were a noticeable amount of additional items from the one day to the next.

- I don't recall which store had exactly what but, between the two, I saw copies of Asura's Wrath, UFC Undisputed, God of War HD Collection, Resident Evil: The Mercinaries 3D, and one or two other games that escape me at the moment. None were clearanced out to the lower prices that people are reporting here yet. Asura's Wrath and God of War were the two that interested me the most and both were still $20.98.

- There was a LEGO Shelob Attacks at Irwin for $13.98 that I almost bought, but I put it back after realizing that I was only considering buying it for the sake of it being clearanced. Neither store had any other clearanced LEGO items.

- The majority of other things that have been posted here recently (Zelda OoT, Move bundles, etc.) were all still showing as full price when I checked their DPCIs (and stock was limited or not available on most of the items anyway, so I would have been shit out of luck regardless).

I'll add anything else that springs to mind, but aside from some clearanced toddler stuff I got for my niece who was with me on Thursday, that's pretty much the rundown. I walked the entirety of both stores.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?? I live right behind the Irwin Target and stopped there on Tuesday and the clearance section was crap. Looks like I went a day early, figures. Time to run over now and see if anything is left.

PM next time you find something good there and leave it. ;)

[quote name='sp00ge']Are you kidding me?? I live right behind the Irwin Target and stopped there on Tuesday and the clearance section was crap. Looks like I went a day early, figures. Time to run over now and see if anything is left.

PM next time you find something good there and leave it. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you and I are the only ones that really give a single shit about the Targets around here, so I'm down for being "Clearance BFFs" if you are.

I don't know about you, but I'm not really the type to buy things just for the sake of buying them (even if they're super cheap) unless I intend to use them at some point. Those batteries I left are a perfect example of that.

With a little effort and communication, we can keep these Targets on lock-down for ourselves. :cool:

Manchester, CT
RE Revelations $9 (only one copy left! go go go go!)
RE Mercs ($15, waiting for a drop and even then might not get it at 7.50 lol)
Hitman Absolution $20 (Not a clearance drop per say, but great price.)
Crysis 2 x.xx (Was in clearance section but no price.)

I noticed a similiar pattern enigma for the targets on the north side of pitt this week, the one in mccandless (spelling wrong ?) on mcknight road had dick on monday, go back for cat food on thursday and there were about 10 copies of Skylanders ( the OG one, not giants) bundles for Wii, 360 and PS3 for 34.98- 50% off. haven't been there the last 2 weeks so I don't know where they came from. really could use one of those batteries, but nothing like that around.

I wouldn't mind trading with yinz two, my bf lives in greensburg so I end up down there once a month or so!

I went to my local Target and I couldn't find Revelations, so I asked someone working there if it was there and he said that he would check the back. He comes back 5-6 minutes later and he tells me that they don't carry it.

I know they carry it because the website said it was in limited stock right before I left!

I also saw it there before it was on clearance.

This is why my local Target sucks. I'm never going back there.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I went to a new target today, and I picked up another Ratchet and Clank for $5.98, but this one came with $15 target only dlc![/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, is there any way to tell which copies have the Target DLC? Is there anything different about the packaging or a sticker or anything? My store has 2 copies left, but I didn't see anything indicating any exclusives or bonuses.

[quote name='enigma']I'm pretty sure you and I are the only ones that really give a single shit about the Targets around here, so I'm down for being "Clearance BFFs" if you are.

I don't know about you, but I'm not really the type to buy things just for the sake of buying them (even if they're super cheap) unless I intend to use them at some point. Those batteries I left are a perfect example of that.

With a little effort and communication, we can keep these Targets on lock-down for ourselves. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pretty picky too. If it's a game I'll probably play, I'll grab it.

Unfortunately, the Resident Evils you left were gone when I went there a few hours ago. :/

[quote name='MasaTFC']I noticed a similiar pattern enigma for the targets on the north side of pitt this week, the one in mccandless (spelling wrong ?) on mcknight road had dick on monday, go back for cat food on thursday and there were about 10 copies of Skylanders ( the OG one, not giants) bundles for Wii, 360 and PS3 for 34.98- 50% off. haven't been there the last 2 weeks so I don't know where they came from. really could use one of those batteries, but nothing like that around.

I wouldn't mind trading with yinz two, my bf lives in greensburg so I end up down there once a month or so![/QUOTE]

Not if you keep using the word yinz. I hate that word :lol:.

I stopped in Monroeville the other day and that one had a bunch of the Skylanders bundles as well, the Portal owners Giants for the PS3 (no 360 :( ) and some starter kits of the original for :360:. They were half off as well. They also had one Killzone 3/Camo Dual Shock 3 bundle for half off; I wrestled with that one for a good 15 minutes before putting it back.

Saw the Epic Mickey 2 250gb move bundle for $201 with a repackaged sticker over it. Was tempted to buy, but I already owned 2 ps3's, and had to sell one because I never used it! Also had at least a dozen Turtle Beach PX21 for $39.98. Also had 2 really sweet looking usb headsets for pc, 360, and ps3 for $24.98, regularly $49.99. Was tempted to buy, but had to resist as I already have Trittons and Turtle Beaches. They also had PS official camo bluetooth for $19.98, but easily passed on that.

[quote name='elessar123']Since you already put one together, did they include a piece for Shelob's eye before it was stabbed?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I didn't have one in my set and I just doublechecked the instruction book's piece checklist. The Shelob in this set is a permanent cyclops.

[quote name='enigma']I'd offer to pick it up for you, but since it's only $19.xx on Amazon, it'd probably be the same price (if not cheaper) for you to get it from there once you factor in shipping costs. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the thought, though!

I paid $10 for the one I got. $13 plus shipping, yeah, I'd have had to think about that since I could just Prime her one.

I'm still shocked I found even one clearance Lego set. I found the Gungan sub on clearance at Walmart a while ago, too.

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, I'm pretty picky too. If it's a game I'll probably play, I'll grab it.

Unfortunately, the Resident Evils you left were gone when I went there a few hours ago. :/[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you looked in the right place? They were with the value games, not on the clearance end cap. I didn't think to mention that because my brain just subconsciously assumed it was a normal place to look at this point. :razz:

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Saw the Epic Mickey 2 250gb move bundle for $201 with a repackaged sticker over it. Was tempted to buy, but I already owned 2 ps3's, and had to sell one because I never used it! Also had at least a dozen Turtle Beach PX21 for $39.98. Also had 2 really sweet looking usb headsets for pc, 360, and ps3 for $24.98, regularly $49.99. Was tempted to buy, but had to resist as I already have Trittons and Turtle Beaches. They also had PS official camo bluetooth for $19.98, but easily passed on that.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I'd kill to find a PS3 bundle on the cheap. I've given myself until Kingdom Hearts HD comes out in September to find one.

[quote name='enigma']I'm pretty sure you and I are the only ones that really give a single shit about the Targets around here, so I'm down for being "Clearance BFFs" if you are.

With a little effort and communication, we can keep these Targets on lock-down for ourselves. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I like the Irwin Target, I don't find video games but I usually find something electronic every time I'm there. Greensburg on the other hand...hate that place...and the Greengate area...and Westmoreland too. People there just seem to be jerks most of the time.

[quote name='MasaTFC']I noticed a similiar pattern enigma for the targets on the north side of pitt this week, the one in mccandless (spelling wrong ?) on mcknight road had dick on monday, go back for cat food on thursday and there were about 10 copies of Skylanders ( the OG one, not giants) bundles for Wii, 360 and PS3 for 34.98- 50% off. haven't been there the last 2 weeks so I don't know where they came from. really could use one of those batteries, but nothing like that around.

I wouldn't mind trading with yinz two, my bf lives in greensburg so I end up down there once a month or so![/QUOTE]

McCandless (your spelling was right, just the capitalization was wrong ;) ) I find clearance electronics too! Yet I usually don't find video games there either.

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, I'm pretty picky too. If it's a game I'll probably play, I'll grab it.

Unfortunately, the Resident Evils you left were gone when I went there a few hours ago. :/

I stopped in Monroeville the other day and that one had a bunch of the Skylanders bundles as well, the Portal owners Giants for the PS3 (no 360 :( ) and some starter kits of the original for :360:. They were half off as well. They also had one Killzone 3/Camo Dual Shock 3 bundle for half off; I wrestled with that one for a good 15 minutes before putting it back.[/QUOTE]

Monroeville is the only Target in the area I've never found anything on clearance. I only make my way there every six months or so, and I'm really just going there for the Half Price Books and Phantom of the Attic.

Now that I think about it...I find the most clearance games at Century III and...Greensburg. Hmmmm...maybe I don't hate Greensburg that much.

[quote name='SackAttack']Nope. I didn't have one in my set and I just doublechecked the instruction book's piece checklist. The Shelob in this set is a permanent cyclops.[/QUOTE]

lol, thanks. But wouldn't it be a...heptaclops?

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I went to my local Target and I couldn't find Revelations, so I asked someone working there if it was there and he said that he would check the back. He comes back 5-6 minutes later and he tells me that they don't carry it.

I know they carry it because the website said it was in limited stock right before I left!

This is why my local Target sucks. I'm never going back there.[/QUOTE]

Limited stock means there is only one copy available, and it's usually not there when you go to check. WHo knows if it's lost, stolen, or whatever, so I don't usually bother, unless item is 'available' (more than one copy)

[quote name='enigma']Are you sure you looked in the right place? They were with the value games, not on the clearance end cap. I didn't think to mention that because my brain just subconsciously assumed it was a normal place to look at this point. :razz:
[/QUOTE]

Gah! Do you mean the value section in the aisle or the value lockbox endcap next to the clearance endcap? For a short while, they were putting clearance games there, but I haven't seen them do that lately.

Once this rain lets up, I'm going for a walk over there. I went there with my daughter last night and we were in a rush, and so it's possible I missed it.

[quote name='sp00ge']Gah! Do you mean the value section in the aisle or the value lockbox endcap next to the clearance endcap? For a short while, they were putting clearance games there, but I haven't seen them do that lately.

Once this rain lets up, I'm going for a walk over there. I went there with my daughter last night and we were in a rush, and so it's possible I missed it.[/QUOTE]

The value games in the aisle. The ones that you can just pick up. They were in the lower lefthand corner and I believe they were even the first game on their respective row. There's a red clearance tag instead of a normal price tag in front of them.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I went to my local Target and I couldn't find Revelations, so I asked someone working there if it was there and he said that he would check the back. He comes back 5-6 minutes later and he tells me that they don't carry it.

This is why my local Target sucks. I'm never going back there.[/QUOTE]

Well limited stock means shit, that literally means like one copy. Inventory amounts that say that online mean nothing.

First off, they hardly update quickly, it takes a day for it to show up if someone bought it the day that you looked it could be already gone.

Second, and more likely, is the count is off. There's a crapload of stuff that say 1 or 2 that aren't anywhere. The count could be wrong, someone could have scanned it out wrong with one too many, or it could be under a pile of towels in another section for all anyone knows.

It's a mistake to assume anything with limited stock is actually in. In fact, you should probably assume it isn't, and give a call to see if it's in or not. And even then, with clearance items, who knows where the hell it could be? Customers (not guests, a guest doesn't trash your house) come in and destroy the endcaps, then other people want to complain when they're not there.

Picked up the following from Commack, NY Target

Resident Evil 3DS - 9.99
Asura's Wrather - 14.99
Lost Planet 2 - 9.99

Still at least one more copy of Resident Evil 3DS available. Looks like they took all of the games and put them all in the clearance section. None of the games had the clearance tag on them so had to bring them all to the scanner to see which ones were clearance and which ones weren't. Almost picked up Tiger Woods 12 Masters for 8.98.

[quote name='bruceg']Limited stock means there is only one copy available, and it's usually not there when you go to check. WHo knows if it's lost, stolen, or whatever, so I don't usually bother, unless item is 'available' (more than one copy)[/QUOTE]

That's a dumb way of saying one copy is available.

I still think that the guy took it. He said that they don't carry it and it just got changed today.

I'm considering calling another store. Do they hold items?

I stopped in Monroeville the other day and that one had a bunch of the Skylanders bundles as well, the Portal owners Giants for the PS3 (no 360 :( ) and some starter kits of the original for :360:. They were half off as well. They also had one Killzone 3/Camo Dual Shock 3 bundle for half off; I wrestled with that one for a good 15 minutes before putting it back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for passing on the KZ3 bundle! I picked it up on Wednesday. I also saw Asura's Wrath for PS3 and RE: Mercenaries 3DS but they were both only @ 30% off so I passed on those. I think they had one copy left of RE Revelations but it was on the same wall with the PC games and used console games.

[quote name='enigma']The value games in the aisle. The ones that you can just pick up. They were in the lower lefthand corner and I believe they were even the first game on their respective row. There's a red clearance tag instead of a normal price tag in front of them.[/QUOTE]

Found them, but after a few minutes, I put it back. Even at 13.xx, I still couldn't justify it. I'd play it eventually, but who knows when.

I opted for the $11 Hitman instead.

Found an As Is GTA Chinatown Wars on PSP for $1.56. Nothing wrong with it at all. Figured why not.

RE 3D Mercs are finally appearing at my store. If they hit 10 I'll bite

Not a video game, but found this in Greensburg today for $7.48 and I'm thrilled. I've wanted it since I first saw it and it randomly showed up on a clearance end cap. It wasn't marked and the scanner said it wasn't in the system. I had an employee scan it with a handheld and she said it was $7.48.

ydy3apyb.jpg

[quote name='sp00ge']Found them, but after a few minutes, I put it back. Even at 13.xx, I still couldn't justify it. I'd play it eventually, but who knows when.

I opted for the $11 Hitman instead.[/QUOTE]

$11 Hitman? Which one would that be and for which system? Anything else good? I'm out and about as I type this. (I'm tempted to just exchange numbers with you so we can text for more immediate communication.) :razz:

Bunch of new stuff magically appeared at my Target:

16GB Vita Memory Card $29.98 [207 00 0140]
8GB Vita Memory Card $14.98 [207 00 0131]
4GB Vita Memory Card $13.98 [207 00 0133]

:ps3: Skylanders Portal Owners Pack $29.98 [207 24 1451]
:360: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure $34.98 [207 22 1400] (Dunno the name of this one. Long-ish box, game on the right side, 3 or so figures on the left side)

Turtle Beach PX21 Headset $39.98 [207 00 1014] (DPCI may be wrong, blurry pic)

:360: Fable: The Journey $34.98
:vita: Rayman Origins $14.98
:vita: Street Fighter X Tekken $27.98
:360: Dead Or Alive 5
:ps3: Call Of Duty: World At War

Just went to my one of my local targets in Chula Vista, CA.

They had like 30 16GB Vita Memory Cards for 29.98

DCPI: 207 00 0140

They also had some PS3 and Wii skylanders giants portal owners packs for 29.98 too

DCPI: 207 24 1451 for ps3
DCPI: 207 26 1451 for wii

Looked for RE:Revelations but no dice...

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']Just went to my one of my local targets in Chula Vista, CA.

DCPI: 207 00 0140

They also had some PS3 and Wii skylanders giants portal owners packs for 29.98 too

DCPI: 207 24 1451 for ps3
DCPI: 207 26 1451 for wii

Looked for RE:Revelations but no dice...[/QUOTE]

I was at the Grossmont Target Wednesday and they had two copies of RE:Revelations for $9.98 when I left. Don't know if they would still be there.

From the Brooklyn Park MN location:

3DS Resident Evil Revelations $9.98 207-02-1378
Wii U Microphone $14.98 207-00-0358
Wii U Charging Cradle $9.98 207-00-0356
:wii: Epic Mickey 2 clicker and paintbrush: $9.98 each

[quote name='enigma']Not a video game, but found this in Greensburg today for $7.48 and I'm thrilled. I've wanted it since I first saw it and it randomly showed up on a clearance end cap. It wasn't marked and the scanner said it wasn't in the system. I had an employee scan it with a handheld and she said it was $7.48.

ydy3apyb.jpg

$11 Hitman? Which one would that be and for which system? Anything else good? I'm out and about as I type this. (I'm tempted to just exchange numbers with you so we can text for more immediate communication.) :razz:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay. It's a glitch in the system. Hitman Absolution is 19.99, and combines with the $10 off $49.99 game when you preorder COD: Ghosts for $1, making Hitman 9.99 (+$1 for the preorder). Today may be the last day for this one.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']Just went to my one of my local targets in Chula Vista, CA.
[/QUOTE]

Call me crazy, call me optimistic, but I think there is going to be an announcement for price drops on the memcards at E3 from Sony. :pray:

Had a pleasant surprise today at work. Went to the back room to pull a game for a guest and saw we had 2 Mass Effect 3 360 Collector's Editions in stock. Used the PDA to check the price and they came up as $19.99 but not listed as clearance but rather discontinued. Only one other store had some in my district. Here's the DPCI 207-22-0799

Picked up the last ps3 Hitman Absolution
Saw:
4gb vita memory card for 13.98
3ds Resident Evil The Mercs for 20.98
Hialeah, FL Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back