Target Clearance Thread XXI (YMMV) [euthanised]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovorkian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Regarding items posted in the Thread:

The items posted could be higher or lower at your store.

Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum

Please go to the Target clearance trade thread for trade requests.

Numbers in purple are DPCI #'s, which can be used to check the prices of items on newer scanners.

Numbers in orange are online item #'s .

The following is all jacked from jimijumper's "The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!" thread linked below

Previous thread:

XX

Target clearance is YMMV
Games may not even be on clearance at your store, or they may be higher or lower than what is on this list.

This thread is for clearance-- not for sale items. Price reductions for clearance seem to happen on Monday but could also occur any day of the week depending on your store's price change team. Price adjustments on clearance are typically not allowed, but some have succeeded or have been able to do as return and rebuy.

Further reduction is possible when a game's price ends with 8 cents. However, when it ends in 4 cents it will NOT drop anymore. If it ends in 9 cents, it's just on sale or on a non-clearance reduction. Also, note that, typically, games will drop three times-- from 30%, 50%, then to the final drop of 70% or 75% off of the original price. Some people, however, have seen further drops up to 85%.

When games are marked down, the price change team typically find the game and scan it with their PDA/LRT to intiate the price change. However, in the case that they cannot find the game, they will either choose to not drop the price further or process the price change anyway, figuring that the game is somewhere in the store.

When posting deals, please include game, system, price, DCPI # and online item # in RED!!!

For example:

$4.98
123-45-6789 Random Game Name #12345678

DPCI stands for Department, Class, Item-- it's Target's version of a SKU. These are a nine digit number that can always be found on your receipt and also on the red clearance tags on the item itself.

DPCI numbers are handy to have when you want to check the item's price-- just go over to your scanner and punch in the numbers, if your scanners have keypads. Also, you can give these numbers to team members so they can check the availability of the item easily with their PDA scanners. Please post any DPCI #'s or Online Item #'s that are not already in the OP-- thanks!

This is especially important since some of the DPCI numbers on Target.com start with 241, meaning they cannot be used in-store, and also meaning that I can't get all of the numbers from Target.com.

New link to search for items using Target's online item #:

Find In Store

You can also take the DPCI # and search on Target.com for an exact match and then use the store locator there.

(HUGE PROPS TO mitch079 FOR GETTING US THIS USEFUL INFO!!!)

If you are having trouble with the above search here are more detailed directions:

Take the DPCI #s and search on target.com for an exact match and then use the store locator there. If there isn't an exact match, try googling Target and the DPCI #. For instance, on the 500 gb Seagate hard drive, it doesn't show up on the site. Google shows the online # as 13730271. Then, you can plug the online # in http://m.target.com/fiats/t- and put the online number after the - so the link would be: http://m.target.com/fiats/t-13730271. Hit enter, plug in your zip and it should work.

Here is a fairly easy way to check your local Target's pricing in-store as often price tags will not be correct:

1) Go to Half.com or a similar site. Search for the game to locate its UPC code number. It's in the gray box underneath the box art graphic.
2) Go to UPC Database ,Milk.com , or UPC Data and enter the code so you can print out the UPC. Go to Target and use the price scanners to scan your printouts.

Thanks to BigDirty for that^

I am starting off this new thread going back toOctober 1st, 2012 February 2013.
Please refer to the prior thread for any items before then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for the Mickey Brush and Clicker as well, one of each, at the 8.98 point. Mine were gone at 14.98. If anyone can help let me know, if you're looking for anything specific let me know too.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']I'm looking for the Mickey Brush and Clicker as well, one of each, at the 8.98 point. Mine were gone at 14.98. If anyone can help let me know, if you're looking for anything specific let me know too.[/QUOTE]

I'll be by my Target tomorrow and I'll stop by to see if they have any at that price point. I saw them two days ago but didn't check price. I'll let you know.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']I'm looking for the Mickey Brush and Clicker as well, one of each, at the 8.98 point. Mine were gone at 14.98. If anyone can help let me know, if you're looking for anything specific let me know too.[/QUOTE]

I will check tomorrow at Target as well there was a good amount left yesterday. Any good clearance deals at your Target?

[quote name='trollape74']Might get one of those clickers or brushes. I see a ton of them still. Gotta find out if they work like a normal nunchuck.[/QUOTE]

I only saw the brushes. What you mean by the clicker?

Also, my target had 1 resident evil revelations for $9.98. Would like to get it around $5.

[quote name='The Punisher']I only saw the brushes. What you mean by the clicker?

Also, my target had 1 resident evil revelations for $9.98. Would like to get it around $5.[/QUOTE]

product%5Clarge%5CN-8551.jpg

[quote name='admiralvic']
product%5Clarge%5CN-8551.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the picture. Is that like a wii remote? Can it be used as a regular wii remote? From the picture, it says only work with epic mickey power of two.

Back from 99th ave and lower buckeye location, noticed:

(VITA)Rayman - $9.98

(3DS)Resident Evil: Mercenaries - $14.98

(3DS)Resident Evil: Revelations - $9.98

PS3 Bluetooth Headset (camo) $19.98

I went to multiple Target stores and this is what I found
Target #1 = Ps move rifle gun $19.98, LBP2 Goty with ps move 60.98 Asuras Wrath 14.98 (bought it)
Target #2 = 4 8GB Vita memory cards $20.98 (bought one)
Target #3 = 16GB Vita memory card 40.98
Target #4 = nothing
Target #5 =Asuras Wrath 14.98
Also they all had = RE Revalations for 9.98 at least two for each store, and they all had Skylander game sets for PS3 and Xbox 360
I have a question, is 20.98 for 8GB vita card a good deal?
These are all in the Houston area, if you want to know exact store just tell me

[quote name='sushidizzle']Back from 99th ave and lower buckeye location, noticed:

(VITA)Rayman - $9.98

(3DS)Resident Evil: Mercenaries - $14.98

(3DS)Resident Evil: Revelations - $9.98

PS3 Bluetooth Headset (camo) $19.98[/QUOTE]

Lucky, I tried everywhere to find that Rayman game

[quote name='kickrockz713']Lucky, I tried everywhere to find that Rayman game[/QUOTE]

I will go back tomorrow and check to see if they have it, maybe I can get it to you.

[quote name='kickrockz713']I went to multiple Target stores and this is what I found
Target #1 = Ps move rifle gun $19.98, LBP2 Goty with ps move 60.98 Asuras Wrath 14.98 (bought it)
Target #4 = nothing
Also they all had = RE Revalations for 9.98 at least two for each store, and they all had Skylander game sets for PS3 and Xbox 360
These are all in the Houston area, if you want to know exact store just tell me[/QUOTE]

I'd say no. You should try PM'ing the 16GB for $29.99 instead. A better amount of memory and only a bit more. But if your in urgent need of one you should be fine. I personally like keeping multiple (10) games on my VITA rather than being stuck with 2-4.

[quote name='sushidizzle']I will go back tomorrow and check to see if they have it, maybe I can get it to you.[/QUOTE]

No worries man, I will get it eventually, at two of the Targets I went they had it behind the glass without the clearance sticker. It was getting late so I didn't have the patience to wait for someone to ask about it, they will put it up for clearance eventually.Thanks for the offer though, I really appreciate it :)

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']I'd say no. You should try PM'ing the 16GB for $29.99 instead. A better amount of memory and only a bit more. But if your in urgent need of one you should be fine. I personally like keeping multiple (10) games on my VITA rather than being stuck with 2-4.[/QUOTE]

Ohh man you're a lifesaver thank you, Target is right behind my house, when I go in there do I tell them to price match Best Buy 16GB vita card? Im returning that 8GB in the morning

Seems like RE:R(Resident Evil Revelations) got a universal price drop to $9.98, at least. Other than those finding it for $5.98. Checked Monday, it was $13.98.

Got 2 Epic Mickey paint brushes. $8.98
RE:R $9.98

Saw some helmets with cameras on them for skaters or whoever. $24.xx. Didn't grab dPci.

[quote name='emg28']Hopefully you got in on that deal early since it sold out online pretty fast.

I picked up a 360 media remote for $5.98. It was "out of system" but the cashier called Electronics and verified the price. I'm really liking the remote. It is much better than using a controller when watching Netflix on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Yup! Got in on that! Thanks for asking!:D

[quote name='kickrockz713']I went to multiple Target stores and this is what I found
Target #4 = nothing
These are all in the Houston area, if you want to know exact store just tell me[/QUOTE]

Was this in The Woodlands? At your store 1 I saw those exact same things, ha. Jw. I'll be checking The Woodlands Target tomorrow for some things.

[quote name='StryderOmega']9.98 or bust for me considering you have to pay to see the true ending.[/QUOTE]

I think the game is well worth $15 it was definetly one of my favorite game from 2012.

OT: my target still has RE: Mercenaries at $20 hopefully it will drop to $10.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I think the game is well worth $15 it was definetly one of my favorite game from 2012.

OT: my target still has RE: Mercenaries at $20 hopefully it will drop to $10.[/QUOTE]

Did you scan it?

[quote name='Treyjyert']Was this in The Woodlands? At your store 1 I saw those exact same things, ha. Jw. I'll be checking The Woodlands Target tomorrow for some things.[/QUOTE]
No I went a Houston, Pasadena, Pearland, League City and Sugar Land location.
Hey but if you see a Rayman Origins for Ps Vita 9.98 and you're not going to get it, would you hide for me? I mean hide it really good, if you do pm me where.I want that game so bad, I found two at different locations but they weren't on clearance. I would be forever grateful. :bouncy:

[quote name='kickrockz713']Ohh man you're a lifesaver thank you, Target is right behind my house, when I go in there do I tell them to price match Best Buy 16GB vita card? Im returning that 8GB in the morning[/QUOTE]

Yup, just have them check BB's website.

[quote name='StryderOmega']9.98 or bust for me considering you have to pay to see the true ending.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to this troll who obviously has never even played the game. Well worth the price; a fantastic game.

Not sure why (probably because it was the last one, LOL!) but I picked up the Epic Mickey 2 paint brush nunchuk even though I already have the version from the first game. Only difference I can think of is that the light is always blue but turns green when you hit the button (z?) on it.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Don't listen to this troll who obviously has never even played the game. Well worth the price; a fantastic game.[/QUOTE]
Now I'm confused, is the ending in DLC or not?

[quote name='TooPoor']Now I'm confused, is the ending in DLC or not?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the real ending is contained in the dlc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kickrockz713']No I went a Houston, Pasadena, Pearland, League City and Sugar Land location.
Hey but if you see a Rayman Origins for Ps Vita 9.98 and you're not going to get it, would you hide for me? I mean hide it really good, if you do pm me where.I want that game so bad, I found two at different locations but they weren't on clearance. I would be forever grateful. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Done. no problem.I hide it for you in the ceiling of the women's dressing room.

FLOL.

Just waiting on RE:R and RE:M to both drop to 70% off, $5.98 and $8.98 respectively. I have them currently locked in at 50% off each. Hopefully next Monday/Tuesday at local stores they will hit that last markdown.

[quote name='kickrockz713']No I went a Houston, Pasadena, Pearland, League City and Sugar Land location.
Hey but if you see a Rayman Origins for Ps Vita 9.98 and you're not going to get it, would you hide for me? I mean hide it really good, if you do pm me where.I want that game so bad, I found two at different locations but they weren't on clearance. I would be forever grateful. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll see what I can do, ha. I usually stop by either the 1488 or the one right by the mall. If I see it for that price I can just pick it up and save it. I don't remember seeing it there a few days ago but I'm headed to the mall location shortly for some errands so I'll see.

Well, stopped by my "usual" Target today to see how much the Binary Domain/Yakuza bundle was (still $30) but they finally had RE:R for $10 AND there was a single copy that was a misprint!

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well, stopped by my "usual" Target today to see how much the Binary Domain/Yakuza bundle was (still $30) but they finally had RE:R for $10 AND there was a single copy that was a misprint![/QUOTE]

GFD it, I want a misprint!

[quote name='avfootballfreek']Stopped in today and found Saints Row the Third the full package marked down to $7.[/QUOTE]

wut

edit- thanx for clarification!

[quote name='bruceg']Yes, the real ending is contained in the dlc.[/QUOTE]

now THATS debatable. "real" ending dlc is just a capcom cash grab from what I understand. the ending of the actually game is just fine, nothing extra desired for myself.

either fricking way, the game is worth 15 dollars.

[quote name='karkyco']FLOL.

Just waiting on RE:R and RE:M to both drop to 70% off, $5.98 and $8.98 respectively. I have them currently locked in at 50% off each. Hopefully next Monday/Tuesday at local stores they will hit that last markdown.[/QUOTE]

Please let us know monday if it does drop. Im waiting too since revelation comes out on consoles soon.

Got Rayman Origins for Vita $8.98. they had the ps3 bluetooth for ~20 and Skylanders portal owners pack for ~41. This was in Walker, MI.

On a side note, they had some really comfy lime green and hot pink high tops for women/juniors for around $5 in the shoe clearance. This might make a great excuse to take your girlfriend/wife on a Target clearance shopping trip :D I just love shoes.

[quote name='georgebot84']Asura's wrath 17.xx on Amazon

Any find anymore dual packs clearanced?[/QUOTE]

Not me, they had all the signage up for the new bundles in the places the current ones are now. I'm hoping that means that once the new bundles are out that the current ones might hit proper clearance since the one near me isn't going to have open PS3 slots to move them to. Of course, that makes some bit of logical sense which usually runs contrary to retail execution.

Target in Plano (Dallas North Tollway & Park) had two Vita games, Rayman ($9) & Modnation Racers ($6). Already have Rayman on the PS3 otherwise, I would've bought it.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Target in Plano (Dallas North Tollway & Park) had two Vita games, Rayman ($9) & Modnation Racers ($6). Already have Rayman on the PS3 otherwise, I would've bought it.[/QUOTE]

I was at that store yesterday and picked up 4 Vita memory cards, 3 x 4GB & 1 x 8GB for $5.00 each. Was hoping to find a 32GB but no luck.

Picked up a Lego Batman 2 for ps vita yesterday for $9.98, was there this past Monday but didn't bother to grab it. Street Fighter x Tekken for ps vita were wiped out. Still had a few Epic Mickey devices for $8.98 but didn't bother. Seen 2 sets of logictec speakers for a little over 50 dollars, may wait to see if it drops any further, as it was only about 20 dollars off it's regular price.

Went to Target to check if RE: Mercenaries dropped in price and its $15 I can wait for another price drop. And all the skylander starter kits vanished I was hoping to get one for $20.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Went to Target to check if RE: Mercenaries dropped in price and its $15 I can wait for another price drop. And all the skylander starter kits vanished I was hoping to get one for $20.[/QUOTE]

The Bridgewater, NJ Target still has 5 Skylander Giants starter kits for PS3 if anyone is in the area.

All my Skylander starter packs are still siting at the sub 50 dollar level.... Went to Walmart and found it for 25 and got it there. Atlanta Georgia.

Found a nice little treasure at an out of the way Target this morning: 7-8 copies of :3ds: Kingdom Hearts: DDD for $7.01 (online items, of course). Don't know why they would have that many copies of an online return, but I'm not complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back