Target Clearance Thread XXII

Saw this in Culver City (Jefferson Blvd)

I don't care for FF. Is this a good deal?
It's a great price. It sells for $55 on Amazon and $35+ on eBay. But it has been close to that price before. I got the game for $18 at Gamestop the week it came out though after b-day and the $30 sale they were having. It's well worth more though. That might be my bias since it's my favorite videogame of all time.

It's a great price. It sells for $55 on Amazon and $35+ on eBay. But it has been close to that price before. I got the game for $18 at Gamestop the week it came out though after b-day and the $30 sale they were having. It's well worth more though. That might be my bias since it's my favorite videogame of all time.
I'm cool. a friend of mine gave me a X-2 Vita code. Said he didn't care for dress up?

I have yet to even try to play it.

I'm cool. a friend of mine gave me a X-2 Vita code. Said he didn't care for dress up?

I have yet to even try to play it.
X-2 and X are not the same game nor are they on the same quality. Please, do not play X-2 until you play X. X-2 is a good game but only if you don't consider it to be a Final Fantasy game. It's more like a comedy project spin on FFX. Nothing wrong with that, but it sorta ruins FFX. I only started to like it after I said to myself that it has nothing to do with FFX.

Anyways, get FFX and play that first. Don't start with FFX-2.

X-2 and X are not the same game nor are they on the same quality. Please, do not play X-2 until you play X. X-2 is a good game but only if you don't consider it to be a Final Fantasy game. It's more like a comedy project spin on FFX. Nothing wrong with that, but it sorta ruins FFX. I only started to like it after I said to myself that it has nothing to do with FFX.

Anyways, get FFX and play that first. Don't start with FFX-2.
Probably never going to happen. Gave it a shot on PS2 and just wasn't for me. I dislike turn-based RPGs for the most part.

Saw this in Culver City (Jefferson Blvd)

SMkD3Dsl.jpg

bUA6KTPl.jpg

I don't care for FF. Is this a good deal?
Not yet. If it goes 50% or 70%, then yes. Picked one up for $11 at Target by combining a PM and the preorder deal a few weeks ago myself.

Oh I got a good feeling about that Wolfenstein.
Also to the person looking for White 2, I doubt any are left at this point.
Picked one up as a gift two weeks back. They may not be there anymore, but the case was full at the time. Probably should have picked one up to trade, since now I can't find Aliens:Infestation anywhere around here.

Ducktales PS3 without pin: 207-24-1038
With pin: 207-24-0584

Not yet. If it goes 50% or 70%, then yes. Picked one up for $11 at Target by combining a PM and the preorder deal a few weeks ago myself.
Seeing as those deals happen once every 3 - 4 months, I'd say it's worth getting. But if Target has another pre-order card deal / glitch than it might be worth it to wait.

Picked up Xcom: Enemy Unknown PS3 for $4.98 . Seen a Resident Evil Revelations PS3 for $9.98 but passed on it, and seen a few others that are constantly mentioned.

Alright so I about shit myself on this one but check this out!  Washington, MO

20140624_194622.jpg

I win.... *throws down microphone*

Alright so I about shit myself on this one but check this out! Washington, MO

20140624_194622.jpg

Damn, that's a nice score.

Wait a minute, that $12.99 was price is really weird. Did it actually scan as KH3D?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right? I thought the same thing.... I was just in there Saturday and it definitely wasn't sitting on the clearance shelf then and I'm pretty sure I would have picked it up at $12.99 in the normal section had I seen it for that.  Here's the receipt.  A worker clearancing it out for themselves maybe???  OR isn't there a kingdom hearts for DS that would probably be around that price?  Also it's probably frowned on but I grabbed all 6 copies... lol
20140624_200851.jpg

Right? I thought the same thing.... I was just in there Saturday and it definitely wasn't sitting on the clearance shelf then and I'm pretty sure I would have picked it up at $12.99 in the normal section had I seen it for that. Here's the receipt. A worker clearancing it out for themselves maybe??? OR isn't there a kingdom hearts for DS that would probably be around that price? Also it's probably frowned on but I grabbed all 6 copies... lol
I don't blame you, some people might. At that price though if you hadn't the next person would have.

The 207-02 part of the number is right but that 0000 at the end is really weird and wrong. Wonder if one of the Target employees that come in here occasionally can lend some insight.

Well I'm keeping one to play, one to keep sealed for collecting and then giving some friends a heads up if they want them.  If not I'll let you guys know.

The next person would have grabbed the other 5. You got a good deal on a mismarked game. Better to grab them than have the next person grab them or have someone in store realize their mistake and change it back.

Saw 2 copies of Star Wars ultimate PC collection for 10.06 (as is or online item - can't remember which) at one of my local stores...

Alright so I about shit myself on this one but check this out! Washington, MO

20140624_194622.jpg

Now that's a good deal. I got it BB when it was a deal of the day. It was rare at one point. I don't know if there was a reprint recently.

I don't blame you, some people might. At that price though if you hadn't the next person would have.

The 207-02 part of the number is right but that 0000 at the end is really weird and wrong. Wonder if one of the Target employees that come in here occasionally can lend some insight.
The AR card version isn't in their system anymore. Bought one and they had to enter a fake DPCI (207-02-9999) and price since it wasn't recognized. Unfortunately, they charged me $29.99 since the non-AR version was marked that price and was ringing up.

The store with them at $3.26 probably damaged them out since they weren't ringing up.

Figured it was something like that but had never seen that before. Like when I find 46 cent strategy guides occasionally and they come up as something like batteries.

my Target didn't have much.

-Remember Me for Xbox 360: 9.98

-X-Com for PS3: 7.98

and a bunch of Michael Jackson Kinect games.

Target in St. Charles, MO didn't have much except a Xbox Live 12 month bundle with $5 msp, headset, and Chatpad.

Almost bought to sell the 12 month gold and keep the rest, but $63.xx wasn't cheap enough.

Target in St. Charles, MO didn't have much except a Xbox Live 12 month bundle with $5 msp, headset, and Chatpad.

Yeah saw that too and it was in the ends that said clearance 30% or more off regular price. Didnt look like at least 30% to me. Was tempted to raise the issue but dont care about the Chatpad and headset so ended up leaving it for someone else

Almost bought to sell the 12 month gold and keep the rest, but $63.xx wasn't cheap enough.

Cape Girardeau, MO location had :360: Remember Me and :360: Anarchy Reigns at $5.98 each. The clearance location there is on the bottom shelf along the back wall next to the tv cables and mounts.

They also had :360: Cabelas game with gun for $17.xx.

Carried around Remember Me but put it back after finding a 3pk of Stanley organizers for $13.98.

Right? I thought the same thing.... I was just in there Saturday and it definitely wasn't sitting on the clearance shelf then and I'm pretty sure I would have picked it up at $12.99 in the normal section had I seen it for that. Here's the receipt. A worker clearancing it out for themselves maybe??? OR isn't there a kingdom hearts for DS that would probably be around that price? Also it's probably frowned on but I grabbed all 6 copies... lol
20140624_200851.jpg
Ill buy one from you for $12.99 ;) love to get a hold of a copy of that

Cape Girardeau, MO location had :360: Remember Me and :360: Anarchy Reigns at $5.98 each. The clearance location there is on the bottom shelf along the back wall next to the tv cables and mounts.
They also had :360: Cabelas game with gun for $17.xx.
Carried around Remember Me but put it back after finding a 3pk of Stanley organizers for $13.98.
I keep finding remember me but it always rings up at 9.98. Grrrrr. Hope it drops on Monday. If not, I do have one copy hidden but come on already!

Yea I'd be super careful with stuff like. Every state is different but many Targets don't "own" there alcohol the vendor brings it in and Target pays for what sells. So if it's clearance it got lost at some point. But there is exceptions

Yea I'd be super careful with stuff like. Every state is different but many Targets don't "own" there alcohol the vendor brings it in and Target pays for what sells. So if it's clearance it got lost at some point. But there is exceptions
I know, I used to be a beer merchandiser myself. And if you don't wanna see expired food, don't go to Grocery Outlet hahaha.

Oh and it expires in October.

#CheersToSpicolliDriver

Than enjoy. It's not nearly as scary as clearance condoms. :)
Clearance condoms still beat AS IS or REPACKAGED. Not touching those.

OT - Hope Remember Me drops to under 6 locally. I still need to beat it, but won't pay more than that for it.

I'm going to start buying condoms from Target and poking holes in them before returning them. Maybe replace some spermicide with mayonnaise too.

Diamond Bar Target:
:360: Anarchy Reigns is tagged at $9.98 but scans up as $5.98.
:wiiu: Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge is tagged at $17.98 but scan up as Item not Found.
Four copies of :3ds: Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes are tagged as $13.98 but the scanned price are all different; three scan as $19.99, while only one scans up as $5.98.

Puente Hills Target:
Madden NFL 25 1989-2014 Strategy Guide As Is $10.06
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception As Is $10.06
:360: Let's Cheer As Is $10.06

Baldwin Park Target:
:ps3: Eyepet there are 56 copies!!! :shock:

That's Lego batman rings up like that cause when the Lego movie came out, they shipped new copies for a sale planner in toys with a new UPC. The others are the one on clearance.

The semiannual toy clearance is under way, however thus far from the stores I've visited, it appears TGT has learned the error of its ways as I've yet to see any Lego sets on clearance outside of a few Duplo sets and a couple of the small Friends sets.  Anyone seen anything of note on clearance as far as toys goes?

Saw a XBL starter kit for $63.xx

Too bad those are starting off at 15%

With the Sears/TRU clearances on them 50% is too high a price for my liking.

bread's done
Back