Target Clearance Thread XXII

32gb USB sticks showing as $5.38 at a store that drops electronics on Fridays. Unfortunately they show 45 in store, but none can be found

Goddamn. Phone I bought on clearance a couple of weeks dropped 20+ bucks. I bought the remaining one. The activation numbers on the receipts seem to be different, so is it impossible to return the new one for the old price? Doesn't help I bought both with a gift card either. fuck Does anyone know if they price adjust for clearance? Had a feeling it was going to drop. Didn't expect it to be in stock too long, though.
For future reference when something hasn't dropped the whole way keep the receipt and all it's packaging intact (or you could use the package from the newer one)...

Non-clearance gaming note:
:360: Dark Souls II $29.99

My local store was pretty sad when I hit it on Thursday. I did manage to pick up some non-gaming items for cheap which makes my wife happy.

-picture frame (glass over wood slightly larger than 8x10) $3.xx
-Fieldcrest bed skirt $18.xx (originally $59.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference when something hasn't dropped the whole way keep the receipt and all it's packaging intact (or you could use the package from the newer one)...
I have the receipt for the older one and the packaging. The phone wasn't for me, but it pisses me off. Swapping the contents sounds a bit risky to me. Do they really not price adjust? I'm also doubting they'll take the new one in place of the old one.

At Hattiesburg, MS Target they have each game for $11.98. Only one copy of each left. Thought you may want to check/ call your local Target.

[attachment=8863:image (1).jpeg]

At Hattiesburg, MS Target they have each game for $11.98. Only one copy of each left. Thought you may want to check/ call your local Target.

attachicon.gif
image (1).jpeg
Gonna try a pm at BB Monday. Thanks! Just hope they don't decide to ask me the location so they can call or something like that.

I found a ton of them yesterday. Dozens of Lexar S33 and S50 32GB sticks in various colors.
Somehow I forgot to call you a bastard after you posted that! Consider it rectified!

Found two more today... the store showed they *should* have 66...

Only 1 target let me buy the games with that pic of bravely default and fire emblem. The others weren't having it
lol, I wouldn't even try it. That is one hell of a find though. One HELL of a find. Especially compared to my gaming-related clearance haul from the last 12 months, which is almost nonexistent. :whistle2:/

I ran up to the nearest target and they let me use that picture.  I picked up a copy of Bravely Default.  That's on of the few games I'm wanting for the 3ds.  Now I need to find a deal on a 3ds.

This is probably the best gaming deal I've got from Target in a while.

My target  wouldn't match the price of another target, they said normally they only match the price of their website because other targets have a tendency to mislabel or misprice things. They did however agree to "meet me halfway"

I was able to use that picture of the 11.98 bravely default to knock the price down to 25 dollars, not an "amazing" deal like 12 dollars is but considering this game is selling for 40 dollars everywhere including amazon 25 dollars still made the trip worth it imo.

I ran up to the nearest target and they let me use that picture. I picked up a copy of Bravely Default. That's on of the few games I'm wanting for the 3ds. Now I need to find a deal on a 3ds.

This is probably the best gaming deal I've got from Target in a while.

Good luck, you'll be hooked. Over 40 hours sunk into it now and only in chapter 5.

Good luck, you'll be hooked. Over 40 hours sunk into it now and only in chapter 5.
What he said. I haven't enjoyed a JRPG in years, picked up Bravely Default on a B2G1 with the intention of flipping...thirty hours later (which, considering I only get ~30 minutes of time to game a day on my bus ride) I'm completely hooked and will be holding onto this for a long time.

What he said. I haven't enjoyed a JRPG in years, picked up Bravely Default on a B2G1 with the intention of flipping...thirty hours later (which, considering I only get ~30 minutes of time to game a day on my bus ride) I'm completely hooked and will be holding onto this for a long time.
That's good to hear. I probably won't get around to it for a while since I'm playing Ys: Memories of Celceta at the moment. I wanted to pick up a copy while I could find it.

Picked up a Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 for $224.98, 50% off. It has kind of middling reviews, but it sounds like for half off it's a pretty decent point and shoot type of camera. (many of the reviews pointed out "for the price" it's not a particularly competitive camera but they're comparing it to $400-$500 cameras...) Being as I've been in the market for a decent point and shoot for quick shots, I decided to take the risk...

Snagged a Nyko Xbox One controller charger with 2 battery packs today for 8.98... Also saw the Turtle beach talkback cable at 2 stores for 4.48...

Got the DCPI for it?
056-06-0100

A different 32GB stick is also on clearance for $5.38, DPCI: 056-06-0114

Also I've seen the Canon t3i kit at $299.98 (50%) at several stores. DPCI: 056-10-0899

And the fact that I remembered all those DPCIs is kind of scary.

Stopped by the local store looking for deals. 

Found one of the Dane 32gb flash drives for $5.38 (056 06 0114), thanks to everyone that mentioned it.  It was still tagged $12.58 so I would have passed otherwise.

Also found a two pack of Lexar 8gb flash drives (056 06 0017) out of system for $9.08.  I was thinking that the price would drop further but it was rang up as tagged.  Same with a "repackage" copy of Wipeout 2048 for the Vita which was tagged $7.41.

Also found a green afterglow AW.3 Wii / Wii U controller (207 00 0273) for $8.98.  Not sure if it was still in system.

On the fence about returning the Lexar flash drives and Wipeout.

I didn't find Bravely Defualt or Waifu Emblem but I did find a price tag for Pokemon White 2 for $10.48. Of course all of them should be gone since they were clearanced out a few months ago. Oddly enough, that price it was tagged at was the exact clearance price at 70% off.

Has anyone had their gift cards emptied? I checked today and somehow $50 worth of gift cards I had were transferred into a mobile phone this past weekend, Ii see no other explanation than another enormous security breach at Target.

I didn't find Bravely Defualt or Waifu Emblem but I did find a price tag for Pokemon White 2 for $10.48. Of course all of them should be gone since they were clearanced out a few months ago. Oddly enough, that price it was tagged at was the exact clearance price at 70% off.
Yeah I saw that too, really surprised they still have those tags up.

16 pack of Energizer AAA batteries - $4.64 (70%) 057-06-0404

Also from the weird department, the store that I found a Wii Party U bundle at for $15 a couple months ago randomly restocked recently, still at the clearance price.  All gone now though.

Target in Rancho San Diego, CA had two copies of Skylanders Giants on the XBox 360 for $4 something ($4.56 I believe). Other than that... they had the Mortal Instrument Book Series for $8.xx and a few copies of Star Trek Redemption on bluray for $3.76.

Local store had drops on about 15-20 games.  For whatever reason this store is tagging everything games clearance as "repackage".  Most of the prices were still terrible; $35 for Darksiders II PS3, $28 for Mario Kart DS?  Only thing I was interested in that was priced decent was Hitman HD Trilogy for $14.01. 

whats the dpci (or dcpi) number on the gaming tower? that'd be cool if i could find it..i wonder if its that price everywhere..

whats the dpci (or dcpi) number on the gaming tower? that'd be cool if i could find it..i wonder if its that price everywhere..
DCPI 012-08-0001. Originally $50.99 but marked down to $35.99. Rang up for $25.99 though. Great find if they have one out your way!

I've seen it on clearance at several stores. Never bothered checking the price, but I'm going to look for one now.

DCPI 012-08-0001. Originally $50.99 but marked down to $35.99. Rang up for $25.99 though. Great find if they have one out your way!

Not that it remotely matters,but it is dpci. Department class item. I do know why the p is in there. I asked many old executives and no one knows why it's there or how it has morphed in to 50/50 even within target on wether it's dpci or dcpi. Depends on who you talk to and the story they invent.

The one you got is smaller, holds controls & guitars. This one is different.

Also interested about the LG, if you don't mind sharing. Specs would be much appreciated!
I got it was my GF. It's 42 LG, 2 HDMIs, Usb, 60hz. DPCI 008-09-0442

012-08-0130

http://www.target.com/p/atlantic-espresso-oskar-media-storage/-/A-13918980#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=012-08-0130

hmmm dont think thats the right number.. lol i looked that up on the target site and its giving me this other 1 where you can hang controllers and stuff on the side... you guys think its a price mistake? :p..

this is what it comes up with..

http://www.target.com/p/atlantic-black-silver-game-central-gaming-storage/-/A-13918976#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=012-08-0001

I posted the correct one above your post Srac84.

Also theres a Epson Printer/scanner/fax/wifi going for around $30. I don't have that dpci tho.

I posted the correct one above your post Srac84.

Also theres a Epson Printer/scanner/fax/wifi going for around $30. I don't have that dpci tho.
Yeah the one I got was different. Sorry thought someone was asking for the gaming specific tower. Your tower definitely holds a lot more.

Got a NYKO :xb1: Charge Base for $8.98 at Rosemead Target. Lakewood Target has one :ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown for $4.98 on the shelf.

Thanks guy was able to pick up the atlantic shelf today. .man the box is heavy haha
Awsome went to 2 targets yesterday but came out empty handed.

Did you find it in the furniture section or did you maybe ask an employee to check the back ?

bread's done
Back