Target Clearance Thread XXII

some drops at my Target, sorry I dont have the DPCI's:

Red DS3's $41.xx

Red Dead GOTY :360: $20.xx

16 GB Vita Memory Card $40.xx

Assassins Creed 3 Wii U $13.xx

xlbajl.jpg

DPCI: 057-01-0526 $89.98 (reg. $299)
Also counts for the buy 2 & get a $50 gift card.
The only thing I question is where is the clearance tag on these or a copy of the receipt. The Target I work at, sells a lot of these Champaign Studio Beats and they are fairly new. At $90, they would have had to be on clearance for awhile but yet no clearance sticker. Not saying your lying but this doesn't seem as a legit clearance find.

Its funny those those champagne beats were clearance at my store for a while i think like 2 months ago they sat at 30% before someone bought them. They eventually restocked and they came back at regular price. Might have been a pricing error from hq

Last edited by a moderator:
How long has Tales of Xillia Limited Edition been on sale? It was 7.98
Got mine for $20 during the Summer.

Tales of Abyss 3DS is no longer in the system. Tried to ask the manager to give me a 70% discount (Original Price: $30) but was denied.

Not a clearance but Target is currently holding a B1G1 50% off on select toys. I brought 2 Frozen dolls for X-Mas and they qualify for the promo. But not sure if it's only online or not. Do you guys think I can just return / rebuy in store to get the 50% off.

http://www.target.com/p/disney-frozen-my-size-elsa-doll/-/A-15423849#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=my+size

It's front page of the ad I believe so you should be able to.
Is there not a timeframe for when you can do price adjustments at Target?

The only thing I question is where is the clearance tag on these or a copy of the receipt. The Target I work at, sells a lot of these Champaign Studio Beats and they are fairly new. At $90, they would have had to be on clearance for awhile but yet no clearance sticker. Not saying your lying but this doesn't seem as a legit clearance find.
I've found a set on clearance just cause it was not a color Target stores carried.

Is there not a timeframe for when you can do price adjustments at Target?
I end up going to the store some nights ago and did a return / rebuy. The first Target said I'd have to wait for them to restock it back in the store so I left. The next store just did it in 5 minutes (since I was buying it again). They refunded me the $30 for the order.

Picked up fallout new Vegas ultimate edition for PS3 for 5 bucks. I think it was an online return. Several items that did not interest me:

-plants vs zombies 3ds: 20$
Call of duty ghost PS3 and 360 hardened edition : 50'sh $
Wii u official headset: 27$
Lego batman 2 3ds: 9.98 $
Wd portable hard drive in white and sky blue 500gb: 30$ would compliment a wii u well
Just off the top of my head. My 60 game + backlog keeps growing. I really need to make a list in order for u guys to tell me what to play first lmao

How long you worked for target? There's been plenty of times where an item will drop 50%-70% on their 1st drop. Here's your receipt request.

2nqqvqw.jpg

ya saw a bunch of cod hardened editions for 50 something...saw final fantasy x-2 for xbox 360 for 9.98 and thats about it..

How long you worked for target? There's been plenty of times where an item will drop 50%-70% on their 1st drop. Here's your receipt request.
2nqqvqw.jpg
I've worked there for almost 4 years. I apologize if my comment seemed offensive but I just didn't think this was a legit clearance price rather a pricing error. I removed my comment.

I haven't checked this thread in a while.  Clearance at my target has been pretty bad.

I was doing some christmas shopping and noticed they had 3 bins of games marked half off the price that rang up.  I picked up Tetris axis for 3ds for $5 and Lightning returns steelbook edition for $15.

Is tetris axis any good? That seemed pretty cheap, but I thought it might be good to have when I pick up a 3ds.  I'm trying to decide if I should keep the Lightning game since I haven't  gotten around to playing the other 2 in my backlog.

Went to 2 Targets today

Fortune Street Repackaged - $38

Lightining Returns Steelbook - $30

Holy shit the lines. Was going to price match Sears.com for the Wiimotes but holy shit they were the longest I've ever seen sans Black Friday

Went to 2 Targets today

Fortune Street Repackaged - $38
Lightining Returns Steelbook - $30

Holy shit the lines. Was going to price match Sears.com for the Wiimotes but holy shit they were the longest I've ever seen sans Black Friday
Target technically isnt suppose to pricematch sears.com

This really isn't about any clearance item in particular but something that is happening at my store where I work.

My particular store has been getting a lot of fraudulent returns from people opening iPads, taking it out, putting a ream of paper in and re-shrink wrapping it and getting a full refund from the store.  The same goes for games, and other big money purchases.  The Team Lead at my store decided it's best to OPEN up every single returned item to make sure the product was in there, and sell the item as repackaged for a discount. 

Basically, you can buy a pretty much brand new item, one that might never had been used or opened for a greatly reduced price.

As a result, our stores has been flooded with some great deals lately including:

• Xbox One 500gb AC Bundle - $280.01
  • PS4 Destiny Bundle - $315.01 (around)
  • Any $60 video game - $42.01
  • Beats Studio Headphones - $210.01
The list goes on - tablets, TVs, consoles.  Just yesterday I passed on a Wii U for $210.

A few weeks ago, my Nexus 7 tablet broke on me out of warranty.  I shipped it back to ASUS hoping it wouldn't be too expensive to fix.  In the meantime, I knew my Target was doing these "deals" on iPads.  I went to the store and saw they had an iPad Air 2 64gb as repackaged, down from $599 to $420.01.  Plus, all electronics were on sale for 10% off on Cartwheel and I used my TM discount and REDcard.  With tax, I ended up getting the $600+ tablet for $350.   Crazy.  I booted it up and the thing is brand new, never activated.  I have yet to see any problems.  

Of course, this is extremely YMMV.  I don't know how long this will last because Target is taking a crazy hit on some of these purchases.  We have so many Beats Solo HD being returned that there's no more room to lock them up.  

This really isn't about any clearance item in particular but something that is happening at my store where I work.

My particular store has been getting a lot of fraudulent returns from people opening iPads, taking it out, putting a ream of paper in and re-shrink wrapping it and getting a full refund from the store. The same goes for games, and other big money purchases. The Team Lead at my store decided it's best to OPEN up every single returned item to make sure the product was in there, and sell the item as repackaged for a discount.

Basically, you can buy a pretty much brand new item, one that might never had been used or opened for a greatly reduced price.

As a result, our stores has been flooded with some great deals lately including:

• Xbox One 500gb AC Bundle - $280.01
  • PS4 Destiny Bundle - $315.01 (around)
  • Any $60 video game - $42.01
  • Beats Studio Headphones - $210.01
The list goes on - tablets, TVs, consoles. Just yesterday I passed on a Wii U for $210.

A few weeks ago, my Nexus 7 tablet broke on me out of warranty. I shipped it back to ASUS hoping it wouldn't be too expensive to fix. In the meantime, I knew my Target was doing these "deals" on iPads. I went to the store and saw they had an iPad Air 2 64gb as repackaged, down from $599 to $420.01. Plus, all electronics were on sale for 10% off on Cartwheel and I used my TM discount and REDcard. With tax, I ended up getting the $600+ tablet for $350. Crazy. I booted it up and the thing is brand new, never activated. I have yet to see any problems.

Of course, this is extremely YMMV. I don't know how long this will last because Target is taking a crazy hit on some of these purchases. We have so many Beats Solo HD being returned that there's no more room to lock them up.
Wow those are some awesome deals.

I hate Target employees, they're so lazy and unhelpful.

FYI there's a cartwheel coupon for 10% off all movies through the 20th.  There's also a number of printable coupons on coupons.com that will stack with it.  Not clearance but figure someone might find that useful.

Not sure if posted but looking for RE Revelations by my office today I found

DMC Ps3- 13.98 @ 30% 207 24 0789

Saints Row IV (some vanilla, some Commander In Chief versions) 9.98 @ 50% 360- 207 22 0930

DMC 360- 13.98 @ 30% 207 22 0789

PS3 Pink Dual Shock 41.24 @25 % 207 00 0016

Ducktales Remasterd PS3 13.98 @ 30% 207 24 1038

Assassins Creed 3 Wii U 13.98 @ 30% 207 30 0707

If anybody finds RE Revelaions on 360 and can pick it up, Please PM me. I don't wanna drive to the otherside of town on a gamble :wall:  :drool:  :wall:

My store put out another full endcap of "as-is" games at inflated prices.  Nothing good though.

One of the upcoming ads says there will be a huge amount of clearance items throughout the store, so maybe they are saving everything up in the back and we'll see it soon.

Not a Clearance but I did end up buying that Sony White Gold Wireless Stereo Headset for $95 (price matched Walmart for $89.98 + tax). End up selling it for $240 afterwards. Rather have the Black one and nice to have some extra cash too. Too bad the Black Gold Wireless are $100 and not the $40 it was on BF. Going to keep an eye on the ones at my store.

Not a Clearance but I did end up buying that Sony White Gold Wireless Stereo Headset for $95 (price matched Walmart for $89.98 + tax). End up selling it for $240 afterwards. Rather have the Black one and nice to have some extra cash too. Too bad the Black Gold Wireless are $100 and not the $40 it was on BF. Going to keep an eye on the ones at my store.
No one feels bad for you that you made $140 and not more. ;)

No one feels bad for you that you made $140 and not more. ;)
Were you suppose to...

But really, very glad I got that deal. End up tracking down a few more of the White headsets in my area (at Target and Walmart). Might be worth looking if you still want it.

Were you suppose to...

But really, very glad I got that deal. End up tracking down a few more of the White headsets in my area (at Target and Walmart). Might be worth looking if you still want it.
I took your advice and grabbed one at target for $89.99 for a gift. Noticed when I got home though that the seal is broken and taped over. Anyone have experience with this? I'm just worried they were used or damaged or something and it looks shady as a gift when it's re-taped.

Alhambra Target:
:wii: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 $9.98
:wii: Pacman Party $9.98
:360: Hitman Absolution $9.98
:360: Kinect 123 Sesame Street $13.98
:360: Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition $54.98

South Gate Target:
:360: Masters Historic Edition As Is $7.56
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist $9.98
:360: + :ps3: Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition $54.98
:360: Resident Evil Revelations $13.98
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition $9.98
:360: Kinect 123 Sesame Street $13.98
:ds: Wheel of Fortune $9.98
Titanfall Ear Force Atlas Headset $112.48
X Box 360 Kinect Sensor $71.48
Turtle Beach Wii U Ear Force NLa Headset $17.48

Commerce Target:
Turtle Beach Wii U Ear Force NLa Headset $17.48
:3ds: Cut The Rope Triple Threat $14.98

West Covina Target:
:360: Kinect 123 Sesame Street $5.98
:ds: Wheel of Fortune $5.98
:ds: Ben 10 Omniverse $5.98
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter LE $9.98
:3ds: The Trash Pack $5.98

The Heights at West Covina Target:
:ds: nickelodeon Big Time Rush $13.98

Puente Hills Target:
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.98
:360: Kinect Sensor $71.48
:vita: 8GB Memory Card $22.48
:ds: Ben 10 Omniverse $5.98

Not sure if this is old or new, but I picked these up at my local Target tonight...

Sonic Colors (Wii) for 5.98

Epic Mickey 2 (PS3) for 5.98

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3) for 5.98

Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition (360) for 8.98

Came across the original Red Dead Redemption, which rang for $20. 

Saw two versions of Saint's Row IV on PS3 as well, but both rang up for $20 on my end. 

Not sure if this is old or new, but I picked these up at my local Target tonight...

Sonic Colors (Wii) for 5.98
Epic Mickey 2 (PS3) for 5.98
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3) for 5.98
Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition (360) for 8.98

Came across the original Red Dead Redemption, which rang for $20.

Saw two versions of Saint's Row IV on PS3 as well, but both rang up for $20 on my end.
My Target has all of those except for Saints Row 4. They also had Lego Batman 2 for $9.98

bread's done
Back