Target Clearance Thread XXII

Every store within 25 miles of there has them at regular price, $249.99. Sorry
Dang that's the area I am in til Sunday. Thanks! My regular area is 30135. How can I check the prices myself so I don't bother other ppl with that

Last edited by a moderator:
karkyco thank you for looking up the skullcandy speaker, beats n nook in my area. Had no luck getting those Beats though. :( Even had them price check the blue ones that they did have. Did find a copy of COD: Ghosts for 32.99 (PS3), didn't bother. Are any of the Lego Joker Steamrollers or Sentinel/Blackbird kits available at a discount near me? I can get my nephew's b-day present a couple months early. I have a sneaking suspicion that my area is anti-clearance though.

Edit: Please and my zip is 33014.

Dang that's the area I am in til Sunday. Thanks! My regular area is 30135. How can I check the prices myself so I don't bother other ppl with that
PM sent....

karkyco thank you for looking up the skullcandy speaker, beats n nook in my area. Had no luck getting those Beats though. :( Even had them price check the blue ones that they did have. Did find a copy of COD: Ghosts for 32.99 (PS3), didn't bother. Are any of the Lego Joker Steamrollers or Sentinel/Blackbird kits available at a discount near me? I can get my nephew's b-day present a couple months early. I have a sneaking suspicion that my area is anti-clearance though.

Edit: Please and my zip is 33014.
Sadly, while most stores have the sets in stock, none of the stores within 25 miles of that zip have either of those sets or the Milano at any discount below MSRP:

Target Store Distance Store Details

LEGO® Super Heroes X-Men vs. The Sentinel 76022

LEGO® Super Heroes The Milano Spaceship Rescue 76021

LEGO® Super Heroes Batman™: The Joker Steam Roller 7...

Sawgrass 17.24 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Miami Flagler 9.92 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Kendall 17.37 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Lauderhill 20.02 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Hollywood 10.82 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Ft Lauderdale 21.5 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 52.99
Aventura 10.94 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Miami Lakes 2.54 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Pembroke Pines 7.2 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Cutler Ridge 23.16 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Miami Central 9.31 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 54.99
North Miami 8.94 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Davie 10.39 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Dadeland 14.61 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Hialeah 3.66 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Miramar 6.81 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Plantation 14.97 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Bird Road 11.74 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99
Dadeland South 16.06 Miles View $ 49.99 $ 74.99 $ 49.99

Nothing today great today but those Christmas Axe/Dove men gift sets finally went down to around 70% off. It took aver a month but finally dropped. At $5.74 for a full size deodorant, shower gel, bodyspray, and a half size deodorant. Plus the "Apollo" gift set comes with a free 12 month subscription to GQ. DPCI 049-01-0673

Nothing today great today but those Christmas Axe/Dove men gift sets finally went down to around 70% off. It took aver a month but finally dropped. At $5.74 for a full size deodorant, shower gel, bodyspray, and a half size deodorant. Plus the "Apollo" gift set comes with a free 12 month subscription to GQ.
Jeeze, those Christmas/Holiday gift sets are still available? I thought they just salvage them, send them back to manufacturer, or donate them once they switch over to Valentine's Day in the seasonal section.

Jeeze, those Christmas/Holiday gift sets are still available? I thought they just salvage them, send them back to manufacturer, or donate them once they switch over to Valentine's Day in the seasonal section.
Yeah, my store has at least 40 of them, if not more. They took forever for them to drop to 70% off. It seems Target was fighting to get rid of them at 30% off with no luck.

These don't live in the back they're up front in the personal care stuff. Probably why they're handled differently. No real need to immediately discount them after all, people will buy them eventually.

Could you check the beats and nook in 37917 for me? Thank you very much.
Sure. Unfortunately the Pink Beats is regular price $249.99 at all stores within 25 miles of there, while there are no Nooks showing in stock at any of those same stores:

Target Store Distance Store Details Price Quantity

NOOK HD+ Slate 32GB

Knoxville North 2.91 Miles N/A 0

Knoxville South 13.28 Miles $ 53.7 0

Knoxville NW 6.19 Miles N/A 0

Knoxville West 9.28 Miles N/A 0

Maryville 17.66 Miles N/A 0

Farragut 15.02 Miles $ 53.7 0

Beats by Dre Colr Mixr Headphones - Pink

Knoxville North 2.91 Miles $ 249.99 3

Knoxville South 13.28 Miles $ 249.99 3

Knoxville NW 6.19 Miles $ 249.99 2

Knoxville West 9.28 Miles $ 249.99 2

Maryville 17.66 Miles $ 249.99 1

Farragut 15.02 Miles $ 249.99 0

Why is everyone making the poor guy check for items when you can check on Brickseek? Only like 1 atore has had the beats cleared, right? And the nook is nationwide...

Why is everyone making the poor guy check for items when you can check on Brickseek? Only like 1 atore has had the beats cleared, right? And the nook is nationwide...
Because his magic is more advanced thus revealing the price alongside the quantity. Which saves everyone a drive out to hunt for things that aren't guaranteed plus very far away.

Yep, karkyco is AWESOME and I do feel bad having to ask him to look stuff up but he wants to keep his ways secret and he is willing to be nice enough to look this type of stuff up for fellow CAGs. Appreciate it.

Thanks karkyco for the help on the Lego sets, got your PM.

Any help on the Lego 204-00-0239 around zip code 27703 would be appreciated. Pretty please and thank you for the help!!!

Could you check zip 27103 and 27105?

for the Nook and DreBeats?

Please :)
PM sent...

can you please check the nook around 15139 for me? thanks!
PM sent...

It's all good. I don't mind helping out if I can, but thanks for advocating on my behalf. Unfortunately it's been more miss than hit at most stores from the info I'm getting, particularly this late in the clearance game on most of these items. The Nook definitely appears to be nationwide (along with many but certainly not all of the Lego sets). The Pink Beats, and some of the newer Lego sets, is definitely rare but not unique or only at one store. I've found a handful of stores that are showing the Beats on clearance (always at 70% off $74.98), however I'd guesstimate it's less than 10% of stores, possibly even less than 5%.

Any help on the Lego 204-00-0239 around zip code 27703 would be appreciated. Pretty please and thank you for the help!!!
$74.99 at every single store, unfortunately

Karkyco's method is far more accurate than Brickseek.  Brickseek said all of my stores had like 5-11 quantity, but he told me they almost all had none.

Not clearance really, but I noticed a target near me actually put labels on all of the games on the seperate shelve.

Also, they seemed to pull some inventory from the back (two gondeneye ps3 move bundles (full priced) $150; and a warriors of rock ps3 guitar hero bundle for $80) I just finished buying up a bunch of rock band/guitar hero games since I had gotten a bunch of dlc for rb3 on 360...but I don't have a controller...and I don't have a ps3 right now. Ehhh

I know the pink mixer beats are clearance for 74.xx at my store in san antonio,tx. We had the gold beats studios clearanced twice at our store for some reason as well. They were randomly clearance dirt cheap sold out. Then a month later we restocked regular price... some more time later bam clearanced again

Are those beats really worth $74 plus tax?? My bro's logitech ue 6000 broke. Need replacement. Right now I got these Ntunes (blue) headphones for $40 when target had a good clearance on electronics last year. Also last year i got some cheap in ear headphones at target bad thing was color (pink) the employee was nice enough to change the price on different color. Maybe can be done at those pink beats of course YMMV. Can someone (karkyco) check for 93635 on those beats? Thanks

Are those beats really worth $74 plus tax?? My bro's logitech ue 6000 broke. Need replacement. Right now I got these Ntunes (blue) headphones for $40 when target had a good clearance on electronics last year. Also last year i got some cheap in ear headphones at target bad thing was color (pink) the employee was nice enough to change the price on different color. Maybe can be done at those pink beats of course YMMV. Can someone (karkyco) check for 93635 on those beats? Thanks
I expanded my search because only one store shows up within 25 miles of that zip (Los Banos). Most stores "near" that zip have it in stock, but none of them have it on clearance. All showing $249.99

Anyone care to check on beats and the nook around Memphis?
No Targets in or around Memphis have the Beats on clearance, all showing $249.99. And the opposite is true for the Nook - most stores have it on clearance at $53.70 (or N/A i.e. out of the system), but all are showing "0" for quantity in stock.

I expanded my search because only one store shows up within 25 miles of that zip (Los Banos). Most stores "near" that zip have it in stock, but none of them have it on clearance. All showing $249.99

No Targets in or around Memphis have the Beats on clearance, all showing $249.99. And the opposite is true for the Nook - most stores have it on clearance at $53.70 (or N/A i.e. out of the system), but all are showing "0" for quantity in stock.
Thanks. I forgot to put 95020(Gilroy) its a town over where I typically go. Around my area are always hard to come across good clearance sales. On every store

Tracking post so we don't have to look up DPCIs/Online Item #s for these items (although I already have the Nook and Beats DPCIs memorized):

NOOK® HD+ Slate 32GB from Barnes & Noble

DPCI : 057-17-0065  Online item # : 14280481

Titanfall Ear Force Atlas Gaming Headset

DPCI : 207-00-1414  Online item # : 15201980

Beats by Dre Colr Mixr Headphones - Pink

DPCI : 057-01-1317 Online item # : 15418415

At this point, I'd say the Nook HD+ Slate is pretty much gone from most stores, as over half are now reporting "N/A" (and I haven't seen have only seen a single store showing it in stock in days - and that's a store showing 1 available, only showing that on the brickseek inventory checker site), along with its online item number failing to register/show up either on the internal price checker or on the mobile inventory checker.  In fact, the online mobile inventory checker is simply failing to return any results for its online number. 

Another thing to note is, even if a store is showing an item such as the Nook in stock, that inventory number also takes into account any floor models that may be there (which may or may not be purchasable, depends on store).   Thus, if a store is showing 1 of it in stock, it could be a floor model...or hidden away by a customer or employee, or lost/stolen.  

Rosemead Target:
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight $9.98

Pico Rivera Target:
:pc: Lock On Modern Air Combat $2.56
:ps3: Eyepet $5.06

Santa Fe Springs Target:
:ps3: Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack $30.06
DreamGear Nintendo DSi Comfort Grips $5.06

Norwalk Target:
Turtle Beach Earforce XBox One Stereo Gaming Headset $56.01
Mario Kart 8 Strategy Guide $5.06
:ps2: Guitar Hero $20.01
:wii: Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff $7.56
:3ds: Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff $10.06

Lakewood Target:
Skullcandy SLRY Gaming Headset $59.98

Found nothing on clearance at my Target today but I did get a surprise by finding the Steelbook Edition of Lightning Returns FFXIII for PS3 for $30, its going for $50-60 online and it was the last one I needed in the trilogy so I was glad as hell lol

Hey Karkyco, any chance you could check on the Beats headphones near 95136? Saw them at a store earlier in the week and hesitated only for them to be gone by the next day. Would love to pick these up as a Valentine's gift for my wife. Thanks!

Anybody check the beats in the 48080 area? Brickseek is showing some at some stores, but at the $249. So that means no go right?
NVM, sending you a PM.

Hey Karkyco, any chance you could check on the Beats headphones near 95136? Saw them at a store earlier in the week and hesitated only for them to be gone by the next day. Would love to pick these up as a Valentine's gift for my wife. Thanks!
Sending you a PM as well...

Send me a pm too. I need to get back into the game.
What item(s) do you want me to check for you? Why don't YOU...PM ME, hahaha! And gimme the zip code you want me to check for said item(s) too, please. And make it snappy, now I'm gonna go on a Patron run. $30.08 is the cheapest at any store(s) near me...looks like the regular price is $39.99 and $42.99 is the regular/highest price, as a couple of stores have it at that price, most at $36.54 and a few at the aforementioned $30.08.

Edit: Meh, it's the silver, and only 750 ML. That's not enough to make it through even half a donkey show down in TJ...

What item(s) do you want me to check for you? Why don't YOU...PM ME, hahaha! And gimme the zip code you want me to check for said item(s) too, please. And make it snappy, now I'm gonna go on a Patron run. $30.08 is the cheapest at any store(s) near me...looks like the regular price is $39.99 and $42.99 is the regular/highest price, as a couple of stores have it at that price, most at $36.54 and a few at the aforementioned $30.08.

Edit: Meh, it's the silver, and only 750 ML. That's not enough to make it through even half a donkey show down in TJ...
The silver is decent for half the price.

bread's done
Back