Target Clearance Thread XXII

Red beats studios(299.99->209.xx)
beats pill(199.99->140.xx)
white beat mixers(249.99->174.xx) all 3 are 30%. Dont have the dpcis

Last edited by a moderator:
My Target had a couple of Panasonic shavers on clearance at 50% off.  They ranged from $50 to $100.  I was going to get one, but didn't know if they were any good.

Azusa Target:
:360: + :ps3: Inversion $5.98
:ps3: Ben 10 Galactic Racing $9.98
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns $4.98
:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTYE $8.98
:360: Motionsports Adrenaline $4.48
:360: Pictionary Ultimate Edition $4.48
:ps3: Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $6.48 Pre-Owned
:3ds: Disney Princess My Fairytale Adventures $5.98
Paper Mario Sticket Star Strategy Guide $8.06
:360: The Darkness II LE $4.48
:ps3: Red Faction Armageddon $5.98
:ps3: Sly Cooper Thieves in Time $9.98
Call of Duty Black Ops II Strategy Guide $10.06
Halo 4 Strategy Guide $12.06
Bioshock Infinite Strategy Guide $10.06
:360: nickelodeon Victorious Time to Shine $4.48
New Super Mario Bros. 2 Strategy Guide $8.06
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Strategy Guide $8.06

I only got Red Dead Redemption GOTYE.

It will ring up whatever the aisle scanner shows, but if a valid lower sticker is still on it, they will usually give you the sticker price.
They were locked up so I couldn't take it to the aisle scanner myself. If they're out of the system they probably aren't going to mark them down again, right? $38 is still way more than I'd pay for one of those.

So your the one who's been beating me to some stuff :whistle2:D at least now I know its someone on cag
Hide yo Targets, hide yo Wal-Marts, and hide yo Best Buys 'cause I'm raiding e'rythin' out here.

Speaking of Targets, checked the Indio, CA location and they seemed to be doing the same thing, Looks like it's their spring cleaning, everything there was about $10. Found also a black label Ni no Kuni (Online Order) for $5, so I snatched that up as well. Probably gonna check the rest of them tomorrow and see what's good.

SCqsees.jpg

eNi4l7G.jpg

tl;dr: MykelxKnight, RUN.

I picked up an "as-is" Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Sniper Elite 2 for PS3 for $5.06 each. That must be the magic price point for "as-is."

I also bought Far Cry Collection PS3 for $8.98, Need for Speed Rivals PS3 for $9.98, Lego Hobbit PS3 and Inversion 360 for $5.98 and Kinectimals Now with Bears 360 for $4.48. I probably went overboard but I love a good Target clearance sale.

Santa ana on 17th & grand:

no no kuni gh x3 13.98

Lego lotr PS3 x6 9.98

the bureau Xcom PS3 9.98

lots of 360 shovel ware. saw two copies of that movie with the rock where he's forces to smuggle for $4.50 on bluray. I passed

Picked up Halo anniversary and halo reach game bundle(360) and fossil fighters championship(DS) for 7 bucks and change each. Pictures to big, wouldn't upload.

Slightly off-topic, what's the official return length for games bought using your Redcard? Is it 30 or 60 days?
I thought it was even longer (or perhaps it used to be) - 90 days for most purchases, with some specific electronics or whatnot restricted to 30 days. But I'm too lazy to go look up the details now, or go grab a receipt (which I believe specifies the details in fine print).

EDIT: According to their site's return policy statement, it's 90 days for most items (with no caveat as to type of legal tender utilized for the purchase).

• Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange.
  • Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt or packing slip, the Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. This will also be displayed during the checkout process if purchased on Target.com.
  • Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
  • All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy. Please check your packing slip for details.

You can still return any electronics after the date as long as it is unopened and you provide your ID. They will only give you back your money as a gift card through.

good haul today. Inpulse buys honestly. Don't think I'll keep the rockstar 2 pack since I have no interest in those games. If anyone around Tustin wants to trade I'm looking for 200 club Nintendo coins or Nintendo games that give coins that I actually might want to play[attachment=12622:image.jpg]

good haul today. Inpulse buys honestly. Don't think I'll keep the rockstar 2 pack since I have no interest in those games. If anyone around Tustin wants to trade I'm looking for 200 club Nintendo coins or Nintendo games that give coins that I actually might want to play
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Nice...

Your receipt will show usual 30 days for electronics, video games included. The red card will add additional 30 days.
Thanks for the clarification, that was exactly my concern. I have an extra Ass Creed 3 LE and a Red Dead GOTY bought during that big December sale that with the Redcard, I should have till tomorrow to return.

Saw the winterfest lobstar trap masters went to 50% off at my store finally. Nothing else much worth noting. Some cheap Vaseline and burn cream for all the people in the amiibo thread...

If you can find lego set 75042 in store (dpci 204001334), it scans as item not found. Took it to the register and they sold it for $15 (at 2 different stores). Works out to be 70% off. Joker's steamrollers are marked down to $24.98 now, very likely to go to 70% off with as many as there are in every store here in MD. Also found 1 Super Secret Dropship for $39.98 as well as a X-Men Vs. Sentinel for $34.98.

the target in ashtabula ohio doesn't have much but they do have a copy of dragon age inquisition on ps3 for about $40.  nothing amazing but i figured it might be worth it to someone.  i will not deny im hoping it stays there for a while to the point that it goes down to $30 or even $20 but im not getting my hopes up on that.

it was $60 during that sale
Looks like $119.99.

207-24-0781

What I find funny is that I got the Assassin's Creed IV Limited Edition for the PS3 at Target for $40 something a year and a half ago, but this one is still at full price.
It was $38-ish on clearance back in the day...or even MUCH cheaper around a year or two ago when the target B2G1 coupon with the "extra magic" glitch was around.

It was $38-ish on clearance back in the day...or even MUCH cheaper around a year or two ago when the target B2G1 coupon with the "extra magic" glitch was around.
For whatever reason only some stores clearance the ACIII LEs. Apparently same with ACIV LEs, although around here that one was more widespread on clearance.

Got a coupon from the catelina printer yesterday for $20 extra TIV on an iPad 2 or newer when traded in.

Yeah, as others have noted, there are still stores in and around LA that have the AC3 LE in stock, albeit again at full price ($119.99 X360 and $129.99 PS3, I believe it was)

Yeah, I got 2 AC3 LE's during that $60 sale, was at a farther away Target that had been sitting on them since launch. Decided to return both to my local store tonight and see if they clearance it out....

At the Kalamazoo MI (West Main) store, I picked up Metro Last Light (PS3) and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for $9.99 each today. That was the last Sly game but the 4 more Metro, 2 copies of Murdered for $10, and 2 vanilla copies of Dishonored for $5. They had a few more but I cannot remember what they were right now.

The Target near me had a bunch of decent titles in the clearance section at $5.34-$9.98 but most of it was stuff I already had or stuff I didn't want to pay that much for.  I did however find one lone copy of Prince of Persia Trilogy HD (PS3) for $6.48 so I snatched that up.  

saw the following PS3 titles at my store, sorry I dont have any DPCI's:

Max Payne 3 $7.48

Dishonored $5.98

Murdered Soul Suspect $13.98

Lego LOTR $9.98

This is likely a wild goose chase but...I got Tales of the Abyss for $30 because...why not? I wonder if it's possible to return/rebuy at a Target that would perhaps...have it discounted?

bread's done
Back