Target Clearance Thread XXII

I thought that it was worth it. So, I bought it. It's really fun.

I've found over the years that a game's true worth is the amount of enjoyment that you get out of it. And I've bought games that I've paid a lot less than $13.98 for that I later discovered were terrible. So, good find.
I didn't mean that you shouldn't keep it to enjoy. Just suggesting that you might want to find a cheaper one at another Target. Believe me, I know that a Sly Cooper game is worth the money.

My target has an online item: My Passport 500GB for $30.06...yay or nay? (It's yellow and I don't think it's the ultra)

Also the box is pretty beat up

Last edited by a moderator:
Beats mixr
057-01-1314
74.98/70%

Logitech g100s mouse
8.98/70%
056-00-0125

I still want to beat the ever loving shit out of the skylanders trap team displays every time they harass me as I walk by.

Saw the Logitech z5xx for like $23 yesterday. Almost picked it up, but I don't really want 5.1 for my PC. Also saw karaoke machines for 70% off, Jawbone Up 24s for $38ish, a Casio light up keyboard for 50%.

Saw a pair of on-ear Beats headphones for 70% off a couple weeks ago, but I tried a demo one on, and it was uncomfortable as hell, so I passed.

I still want to beat the ever loving shit out of the skylanders trap team displays every time they harass me as I walk by.
That feeling. Whenever you walk by it...

[attachment=14501:trapTeamKiosk.jpg]

Then I'm like, "Yeah...I'll hit a button; THIS button..."

2Oluj5j.gif

Those Seagate 1TB HDDs are now down to $34.98!

In case you're too lazy:

056-02-0011

For you Phoenix lurkers, saw one at Mesa Central...good hunting!
I think most stores started those at 15%, so 50% is likely as low as they will go.

Also approaching the "beat the shit out of it" level of annoying is the Mario Amiibo display. Although that's only at Target so far.

HDDs are all gone by me so I'm guessing they dropped.

I think most stores started those at 15%, so 50% is likely as low as they will go.

Also approaching the "beat the shit out of it" level of annoying is the Mario Amiibo display. Although that's only at Target so far.
Hello. <knocking> Hello? Hellooooooo out there! It's a me, an annoying Italian stereotype. Amiibo!

Those Seagate 1TB HDDs are now down to $34.98!

In case you're too lazy:

056-02-0011

For you Phoenix lurkers, saw one at Mesa Central...good hunting!
Damn it, down in Tucson here and we were sold out of the 1TB Seagates. Picked up a 500Gb Seagate for 25 bucks on the eastside Target last night

I went today and ended up picking up one of the WD 1Tb slims for 45 tonight. Looked like a pretty sweet drive and for 10 more bucks than the Seagate I though what the hell because I sort of needed a 1TB and not another 500GB

I might take the Seagate back but im vacillating considering 25 bucks for 500GB is a sweet deal

Damn it, down in Tucson here and we were sold out of the 1TB Seagates. Picked up a 500Gb Seagate for 25 bucks on the eastside Target last night

I went today and ended up picking up one of the WD 1Tb slims for 45 tonight. Looked like a pretty sweet drive and for 10 more bucks than the Seagate I though what the hell because I sort of needed a 1TB and not another 500GB

I might take the Seagate back but im vacillating considering 25 bucks for 500GB is a sweet deal
Not too bad of a price and 500GB is certainly useful. A TB for $45 is not too bad either.

It depends on if you've got some consoles or if you've got a FLAC music collection that's grown too big for a single TB...*sigh* if I don't hoard one way I end up hoarding another way.

Sorry for the blurry photo but it looks like some Target's are getting a complete redo of the electronics department. Smaller shelves, less products, and new table like things for movies. I got a picture of the new counter, two registers but on the other side two Target Mobile registers.

t24crtd.jpg
This might be the new EE layout. I know a lot of stores in SoCal are getting the remodel.

Hmmmm, new layout in electronics?  Looks sort of like how they have those open areas in Best Buys now.  Not sure that mirroring what they did is a good idea for target though.  I haven't been to my local store in over a month, guess I should check it out.

RIP Plastic Prisons

I'm tempted to try to find that 1TB hdd for my PS4 but I think, I'll spend money and do some work but in the end I'll just upgrade to a PS4 slim probably with 1TB whenever they launch that, in 2016 or 2017. I just delete installs so while the 400GB the current HDD gives you is limiting, its not a huge deal yet for me personally

Was just at Target and the clearance lady was removing a ton of routers from the shelves among a few other things. Not sure if that means they'll be going on clearance or being shipped out? They just moved everything that was clearance'd out of the aisles and filled up an end cap so possibly was no room for the routers. 

I am so pissed. On Monday when I went into Target to check the prices on the clearance Seagate and WD hard drives, the stationary scanners were offline so I asked one of the associates to scan them with his scanner gun and he said the prices were the same as the prices listed on the stickers. When I went back today, all the clearance hard drives were gone. I think the associate lied and bought all the drives for himself. I've always used the stationary scanners because I don't trust Target employees to be honest, and now I know I was right to be suspicious.

Since I was there anyway, I bought two 16 gb Sandisk SD cards and a 16 gb Lexar jump drive for $5.08 each and a DVI to HDMI adapter for $5.24. I plan to use the DVI to HDMI on my Dreamcast VGA box which should be pretty sweet.

Take off your tinfoil hat.
Someone else could've easily bought them?
There are always people who buys clearance even if its only 15% off or some bs like that.

shit, looks like there is one here that has it. It's in a town 50 miles away though argh
Ouch.

Are these HDD's eternal or the PS4 kind?
These are external kind using a snap-together design for the enclosure. In short, if you want to use it in your PS4 you'll need to probably destroy the casing using a screwdriver to pry the thing open. If you're careful you'll probably be able to extract the drive out.

Ouch.

These are external kind using a snap-together design for the enclosure. In short, if you want to use it in your PS4 you'll need to probably destroy the casing using a screwdriver to pry the thing open. If you're careful you'll probably be able to extract the drive out.
Ahh thank you, this would work fine with a Xbox One though correct?

[quote name="elessar123" post="12711913" timestamp="1432830382"]Na, they're Seagate, so definitely not eternal.[/quote]

I see what you did there... :)

Picked up a second Seagate 1 TB drive today. Figure I'll put it on my 360. I'll eventually put a larger drive on my One, but for now a $35 1tb drive will do. It'll still take me a while to fill it.

Thanks for the heads up on the all the soundbar info was able to grab the Samsung one for 53.99 70% off ! Still had the sticker for 173 on it rang it up though cause i checked Brick and it said it should be 53 and walla like magic nothing like saving some dough thanks to you guys!

Thanks for the heads up on the all the soundbar info was able to grab the Samsung one for 53.99 70% off ! Still had the sticker for 173 on it rang it up though cause i checked Brick and it said it should be 53 and walla like magic nothing like saving some dough thanks to you guys!
Would you happen to know what the dpci of the Samsung one you got?

I'll see if I can find the Logitech Z506 speakers 056-00-0127 and/or some other goodies on Sat. in my area.

bread's done
Back