Target Clearance Thread XXII

Probably updates as quickly as whatever it's reading the info off of gets updated and those internal systems only update a couple times a day apparently.

Thanks for the info guys. I went to the store that had one left of the 1tb drive but its nowhere to be found. Its lost in the store somewhere, or some dbag hid it. I don't have time to search the whole store.

I went about 4 hours ago and its still in stock as of right now. Literally the only Target within 100 miles that has one available. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up 2 things today

My Passport Ultra Metal Edition 1tb portable hard drive 70% off $89.99. $22.54 DPCI 056-02-0065
Targus DSLR starter kit 70% off $41.99. $10.54 DPCI 056-04-0710
Jesus your target must be on the moon for that drive to last sitting there until 70% off

ALL the clearance drives disappeared the day they went to 50% off around here

Not video game related but found some earlier in the week that some might be interested in

Panasonic Lumix FZ70 camera 70% off $300. $74.94 DPCI 056-10-0823
LifeProof Nuud 2/3/4 IPad cover 85% off $129.99. $19.44 DPCI 057-00-0197
Belkin Qode IPad Air Keyboard case 85% off $129.99. $19.44 DPCI 057-00-0872
GE USB 2.0 Slim Card Reader 70% off $14.99. $4.48 DPCI 056-00-0133
That must be one economically depressed area to get to prices that low....either that or the manager loves fire sales.

Thanks for the info guys. I went to the store that had one left of the 1tb drive but its nowhere to be found. Its lost in the store somewhere, or some dbag hid it. I don't have time to search the whole store.

I went about 4 hours ago and its still in stock as of right now. Literally the only Target within 100 miles that has one available. Oh well.
Should of checked the magazine rack, easy place to hide things. Or someone managed to steal it (unfortunately, scumbags).

Picked up an Xbox One copy of Wolfenstein The New Order for $11.98 (DPCI 207-32-0956). I've never played any games in this series but I figured it was worth a shot.

This was at the Southbay Pavilion Target in Carson, CA. They also had some Xbox 360 copies for $8.98, but I didn't get the DPCI on that one. There were about 3-4 copies of each left.

Picked up an Xbox One copy of Wolfenstein The New Order for $11.98 (DPCI 207-32-0956). I've never played any games in this series but I figured it was worth a shot.

This was at the Southbay Pavilion Target in Carson, CA. They also had some Xbox 360 copies for $8.98, but I didn't get the DPCI on that one. There were about 3-4 copies of each left.
I hadn't either.

I liked it a lot. Solid B- of a game, only real problem is the combat felt a little clunky, but not in too bad of a way. The story is really good and the character development is nice. Get past the first chunk (D-Day), it picks up from there.

That must be one economically depressed area to get to prices that low....either that or the manager loves fire sales.
Lol. It's actually Timonium, Maryland which is pretty well to do.

Found today

Belkin Qode portable Keyboard case for Samsung Tablets 80% off $79.99. $12.04 DPCI 057-00-3682
Grey Otter Box for the IPad Air 80% off $89.99. $13.54 DPCI 057-00-3568

Gaming clearance has been dry lately... A lot of furniture & bedding items hit 70% off recently. Pimp out your room yo!

249-10-0021

TV stand w/glass doors.

$6x.xx (Regular $230) 70% off

2a99lqa.jpg

249-05-0253

$3x.xx (regular $130) 70% off

9vbm85.jpg

Also in white.

$19.98

2ustqvd.jpg

Should of checked the magazine rack, easy place to hide things. Or someone managed to steal it (unfortunately, scumbags).
Just barely saw this post haha but yea I did check there since its right next to the electronics. Out of curiosity I just checked the stock and its still there but one is showing in stock at a different store now. I have to go by that store since its by Microsoft Store so I'll check there. Round 2 commence.

Saw some repackaged TVs, but all were too expensive for me. My piece of crap TV desperately needs to be replaced. The only call I dread more than my minor debts collector is the call from the 20th century demanding their TV back. No really. The only thing modern about it is that it's a flatscreen, sort of.

Edited in Post.

New finds:

Seagate 1TB USB 3.0 portable external

056-02-0093 ($39.98, $79.99) 50% off

Linksys Max-stream router (model EA8500)

056-02-0149 ($139.98, $279.99) 50% off

Asus AC1900 router

056-02-0080 ($99.98, $199.99) 50% off

Seagate 3TB Personal Cloud External

056-02-0128 ($84.98, 169.99) 50% off

Edited in Post.

New finds:

Asus AC1900 router

Damn, checked my favorite inventory checkers; a lot of stores have both seagates, but seemingly only for their original prices. Which state are in you in man?

Sorry for asking this but I can't find an item at target.com & forgot to grab the dcpi whatever before they clearanced the item.  I have no idea what it would be listed as lol.  I need the dcpi so I can try to find if any local stores have it... it's either a Game Traveler or RDS Industries (or something) pink on front/top with black on the bottom/back Hello Kitty 3DS xL case that's similar to the Mario & Luigi ones?  Wish I could find a picture of it, but Amazon doesn't have it nor Ebay....or if anyone brought it recently, i'd love to know what the dcpi is, thanks xD

Doubt anyone will find these but I just picked up a clearance set of the Glacier White Sony Gold Wireless Headphones for ~75 after RI tax.  Still sealed.  Box was in pretty good shape.  Had a nick hear and there where that spider type anti theft thing was on it.  But still brand new.

Best score I have ever found at Target by far.

Not exactly Video Games/Electronics but

Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum

DCPI-072-07-0759

On Sale at afew stores around me for $149.98 (70% off)

Also at full price at stores close to me.

Just drove 50 miles round trip to get one. Brickseek said there was 1 in stock 2 on hand and Target.com had it listed as In Stock but not available for instore pickup. Typed in the DCPI in the price checker and Item not found came up. Went to the closest associate and as she said she was watching me to see what I was looking up. Then refused to look it up since it came up on the price checker as item not found. Wasted trip.
Went out hunting in Miami, Fl for this and most of the stores that are listed at $149.98 on brickseek are actually $348 in store. The hunt continues

For some weird reason the one target near my wife's work has at least 10 copies each ps3 and 360 steel books. Been sitting there for a long time.
rofl, ik this has been awhile for such an old post I 4got 2 ask after ur reply...r they still there? I wonder if Target.com will allow us 2 order from a specific store's inventory? lol Even the store here that has 10 in stock, it's all the non-steelbook ones... the other stores here have like 1-3 in stock of just the non-steelbook ones...

rofl, ik this has been awhile for such an old post I 4got 2 ask after ur reply...r they still there? I wonder if Target.com will allow us 2 order from a specific
store's inventory? lol Even the store here that has 10 in stock, it's all the non-steelbook ones... the other stores here have like 1-3 in stock of just the
non-steelbook ones...
I actually just went there today and they are still there. I really can't believe they haven't clearance them out yet.

Oh man, I haven't seen Target steels in ages. Final Fantasy, Thief, Tomb Raider—seems like Squeenix loves Target, but so do SoCal nerds I guess. I'd love to pick up a Thief or Tomb Raider case and swap in my PS4 versions.

I actually just went there today and they are still there. I really can't believe they haven't clearance them out yet.
can I ask which Target this is, so I can bug Target.com to see if I can order from that store's inventory? lol xD

I brought the non-steel version of Tomb Raider when it was $8.99 at Target a while back, not as great as the $1 deal tho lolol...but still have never opened it lol

can I ask which Target this is, so I can bug Target.com to see if I can order from that store's inventory? lol xD
I brought the non-steel version of Tomb Raider when it was $8.99 at Target a while back, not as great as the $1 deal tho lolol...but still have never opened it lol
Sure, it's the target in lemont, il. Saw some today in lombard,il also.

If you just want the steelbook, shoot me a PM. I think I have 3-4 extras.

They clearanced them out months ago, after Apple bought Beats.

You can setup an alert for Audio Technica ATH-M50x for $100ish if you actually want headphones and not just the brand.

They clearanced them out months ago, after Apple bought Beats.

You can setup an alert for Audio Technica ATH-M50x for $100ish if you actually want headphones and not just the brand.
Thanks! I heard Audio Technica is the better brand. I'll check out some sales.

Edited in Post.

New finds:

Asus AC1900 router

Mostly everything i posted hit 70% today. Theres also Apple 2TB time capsules for 149.98 ($299) (50% off). Other that some iPad Air/Mini cases hit $70 off as well. Otter boxes, apple smart cases/covers, etc.

Man, it's been barren at my local Targets lately.  Though I did see one :ps4: MGS5 Ground Zeroes for $10.XX as a "Repackage".  Great deal if it weren't already free on Plus this month.

Picked up :ps3: Transformers Fall of Cybertron for $11.98.
I saw a bunch of copies of that at mine, too, for the same price.

I also saw some Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 bundles (with gun) for ps3 for $17.98. (Note that these aren't worth buying just for the gun peripheral. They're not PS Move accessories, but, rather, use a Wii-style sensor bar and only work with the Cabela's games.)

I found Persona Q on clearance for about $35. Well, the Targets here are marking games as As-Is instead of clearance. There's been a season of Battlestar Galactica marked As-Is sitting there since holiday 2013. Hopefully, this one goes down.

Anyone remember what the lowest clearance price on the Sony PSP was? I found one with a zero price and the manager only offered to sell for $50.

Anyone remember what the lowest clearance price on the Sony PSP was? I found one with a zero price and the manager only offered to sell for $50.
Last I saw a PSP it was tagged $99 (about a month ago).

Best PSP find I had was $25 at Kmart clearance. Couldn't get the cash out fast enough.

Last I saw a PSP it was tagged $99 (about a month ago).

Best PSP find I had was $25 at Kmart clearance. Couldn't get the cash out fast enough.
Yeah I was hoping they would do closer to $25. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $50. Especially when I want to get a PS Vita as well so the PSP would get limited use. Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'll check back in a day or 2 and see if the price changes.

what was the dpci on the psp?
Unfortunately there wasn't one. It wasn't in clearance it was with the ps3's and had no clearance tag. The associate had trouble scanning and finally got it to come up but it was $0.00 so he went and asked the mgr what they should charge and came back with $50. I couldn't see the screen to know what DPCI came up

The 2.5 in and 4in world of nintendo figures are on clearance now in my area. 30% off

DPCI 087-06-0958 2.5 in

DPCI 087-06-0956 4 in

A lot of toys look like they are 30% off now.

Some legos iI saw were milano chase  50% off  49.98 204-00-0239

No lego friends or disney princess  :wall:

Think this will be the end of summer/ Christmas remerchandising sale... Expect it to all drop quickly to 70%. Picked my kid up some Thomas stuff and some Chuggington stuff. The Assassins Creed Mega Bloks stuff was mostly 30% off, too. If it hits 70% off, I'll probably buy some of it.

Not sure if anybody else got the email but Cartwheel just sent me an email saying that there is a 20% off toy clearance which should include legos and the WoN figures.

bread's done
Back