Target Clearance Thread XXII

I checked my cartwheel app and legos are excluded from the toy clearance offer. One spot, sporting goods and regular price items are also excluded. Thanks for the heads up.  Those world of nintendo figures just got more tempting. I have all the 4 inch ones but I may make the plunge  into the 2.5 inch pool

I checked my cartwheel app and legos are excluded from the toy clearance offer. One spot, sporting goods and regular price items are also excluded. Thanks for the heads up. Those world of nintendo figures just got more tempting. I have all the 4 inch ones but I may make the plunge into the 2.5 inch pool
Thanks for checking into that. I didnt have enough time when I got the email to double check what all it included/excluded :).

Head's up for those that collect the World of Nintendo 4 inch line.
Official word from Jakks Pacific is that wave 3 will not go to retail and instead be sold only on online stores like Amazon, BBTS, etc.
A real bummer. :cry:

Official word from Jakks Pacific is that wave 3 will not go to retail and instead be sold only on online stores like Amazon, BBTS, etc.
that is a shame. Do you know if this means the 6 inch metroid and Gannon will no longer be coming to toys r us? I held off on the online preorders but I guess I shouldn't have

Hey so, heads up -- I just bought 3 toy items, only one was clearance, and one was a full price Lego set.

The cartwheel coupon took 20% off all three items.

DPCI for :ps3: Transformers Fall of Cybertron is:

207-24-0757

I can confirm it's $11.98, picked up the last copy at my Target. Xbox 360 version rings up full price.
Thanks guys picked up a copy myself

Been waiting for a good price on this particular game

Hey so, heads up -- I just bought 3 toy items, only one was clearance, and one was a full price Lego set.

The cartwheel coupon took 20% off all three items.
Picked up some play kitchen stuff, a Hello Kitty plush, Adventure Time Munchkin, and a WoN Samus figure. Everything but the Samus figure was on clearance but it took the 20% off that as well. It also mentioned the 20% cartwheel thing when I scanned it so if it's on the scanner it will probably take it off.

Not super sold on her since she looks like a figure from the 90s, and not in a good way. Still got her because I've never seen any other than Mario, Luigi, and Diddy and probably would never see her again.

Too bad this 20% won't last until the next round of drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a shame. Do you know if this means the 6 inch metroid and Gannon will no longer be coming to toys r us? I held off on the online preorders but I guess I shouldn't have
That is false since i have all the wave 3 2.5" & 4" and the 4" & 2.5" is from targest and also seen at toys r us multiple times. The 2.5" been at targets and also fred meyers as well the 4" also. Alot of targets just havent gotten them in store for the fact that the SKU numbers are generic so when they are sent from warehouses to stores it could be any wave. So if your area never sold won that good that could explain it since the older stock would be shipped out first since it a generic sku.

Ganon and Metroid never showed up at any of my stores, I'm hoping they will pop up online.
Those two 6" figures are only available in canada right now since they havent been distributed to retail brick and mortar locations in the US yet. World of Nintendo in New York have them but at $20 But they will be distributed eventually to toys r us in NA sometime this year.

That is false since i have all the wave 3 2.5" & 4" and the 4" & 2.5" is from targest and also seen at toys r us multiple times. The 2.5" been at targets and also fred meyers as well the 4" also. Alot of targets just havent gotten them in store for the fact that the SKU numbers are generic so when they are sent from warehouses to stores it could be any wave. So if your area never sold won that good that could explain it since the older stock would be shipped out first since it a generic sku.

Those two 6" figures are only available in canada right now since they havent been distributed to retail brick and mortar locations in the US yet. World of Nintendo in New York have them but at $20 But they will be distributed eventually to toys r us in NA sometime this year.
I hope that 6 inch info is true. The release date on entertainment earth and other sites was April but it keeps getting pushed back. I have heard rumors of discontinuation of the 6 inch line as well due to cost issues. I would really like the metroid for my collection

I hope that 6 inch info is true. The release date on entertainment earth and other sites was April but it keeps getting pushed back. I have heard rumors of discontinuation of the 6 inch line as well due to cost issues. I would really like the metroid for my collection
my 6" set just shipped Wednesday for bbts and there also next wave a 6" skull kid which will be part of wave 4 or 5

Ok that's good to hear. My source came from TFW2005 boards that in turn got it from TheFwoosh forums.

Anyways, the new 4 inch wave has been revealed at the Jakks panel in SDCC!

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery2/album/SDCC-2015-Jakks-Paciffic-Panel/1436518759-34.php

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery2/album/SDCC-2015-Jakks-Paciffic-Panel/1436518759-36.php

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gallery2/album/SDCC-2015-Jakks-Paciffic-Panel/1436518759-37.php

We're pretty much getting the whole Star Fox crew!

I doubt that is the case for everyone. Over the past couple of years, I've only seen one game go to 80% off, Just Dance 2014 :ps3: which I saw yesterday.
Heck, all the Targets near me count most games as "Online returns" or "As is" with most barely going above 30% off. Shit has been sitting stagnant for weeks.

The media section in the St. Charles, MO location got revamped (it's very slim pickings) and there isn't a clearance section any longer. Surely it will return right?

Heck, all the Targets near me count most games as "Online returns" or "As is" with most barely going above 30% off. Shit has been sitting stagnant for weeks.
This is how it is at most of the Target's around me for videogames. Stuff just sitting there for weeks and eventually shipped back to Target's warehouse to decay.

Video game/electronics clearance is awful right now, but the summer toy clearance is well under way. Check the Lego thread for details on Lego clearance sets. Oh and patio furniture (some nice looking stuff, too - especially for the price), summer accessories, grills etc. or the seasonal stuff have also been discounted 50-70%.

Video game/electronics clearance is awful right now, but the summer toy clearance is well under way. Check the Lego thread for details on Lego clearance sets. Oh and patio furniture (some nice looking stuff, too - especially for the price), summer accessories, grills etc. or the seasonal stuff have also been discounted 50-70%.
The LEGO stuff has all been cleared out by me even though it never dropped below 70%. Have totally forgotten to look at any of that actual summer stuff so far.

bunch of phones at mine..att go phone lumia 635 for 14.98, and a bunch of moto e phones on the sprint network (prepaid) for 29.98

Thank you. Lego, phones, VHS tapes, and other non game clearance item talk don't belong here. Just like the game guide price drop thread, if there are no new drops, the thread doesn't get bumped/ posted in.

Thank you. Lego, phones, VHS tapes, and other non game clearance item talk don't belong here. Just like the game guide price drop thread, if there are no new drops, the thread doesn't get bumped/ posted in.
Since the gaming clearances don't come as often anymore. I don't see a problem with CAGs helping each other find Target clearance deals outside of gaming. I'm sure if something gaming related pops up someone will post about it.

I got a Blu Studio G unlocked phone (for AT&T, T-Mobile, straight talk, other pre paid services, just not verizon, which is my carrier) that my target got in by accident. Quad core phone. I need to get rid of it since it doesn't work on verizon. Would make a good portable video player with its hdmi feature (amongst other things you can do with an android phone). Might be able to find these on sale if anyone's target has them.

Phones, Legos and other toys, BBQs, patio furniture and other summer clearance reports are nice and all, but what about VHS tapes?!?  I'm very concerned I might have missed some winning hits on tape now that Romeo brought it up.  

Hell, I wouldn't have found a good amount of other clearance items without being on here. Phones, tablets, TV's, etc. May not be gaming related but they are certainly "Target Clearance"... which is what this thread is for.

Hell, I wouldn't have found a good amount of other clearance items without being on here. Phones, tablets, TV's, etc. May not be gaming related but they are certainly "Target Clearance"... which is what this thread is for.
Exactly. It's not like these aren't all things most of us would be buying anyway and maybe not know about otherwise.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I've found that the Target clearance offerings for games have dwindled considerably over the past two or three years. Back in the 2012 and earlier days, Target was my go-to destination for picking up clearance games. I was usually able to snag one or two games a week in the sub-$20 range. I would always check out their clearance section whenever I was near one of their local stores, I never knew when I would be able to find some gem for a much lower price.

But in recent years, I've been feeling that their stock policies must have changed. The clearance sections have dried up, and are usually only stocked with the dregs of shovelware. Part of this could simply be due to my personal collection expanding so much. But I'm thinking its more than that.

Sweet deals for gamers just feel like they're drying up a bit. The continuing decline of retail establishments is partially to blame, as is the erosion due to digital distribution. I guess I'll just have to get used to the idea of paying more for physical copies.

Exactly. It's not like these aren't all things most of us would be buying anyway and maybe not know about otherwise.
Since the gaming clearances don't come as often anymore. I don't see a problem with CAGs helping each other find Target clearance deals outside of gaming. I'm sure if something gaming related pops up someone will post about it.
Sure there's nothing wrong with helping other members. That's why the forums here sections. This one here is for gaming.

As before I mentioned the reduced price guide thread and now it isn't posted in much. That's because there aren't a lot of drops. It would be annoying to see it constantly bumped with talk about other non related deals.

My point is, this is a gaming section of the forum. Unless there's a game deal, the findings should be posted elsewhere.

This one here is for gaming.
Since you want to get technical. You can play videogames on phones, tablets, and TV's. Many toys (including LEGO's) are in videogames. Food and household products are needed for gaming. Food to keep you gaming. Household items to keep your gaming area clean. And who wouldn't want a clean gaming space.

Is that good enough for you? It's funny too, since you're the only one who doesn't appreciate other deals. I've been in this thread(s) for years and everyone loves contributing all Target deals gaming or otherwise.

Sure there's nothing wrong with helping other members. That's why the forums here sections. This one here is for gaming.

As before I mentioned the reduced price guide thread and now it isn't posted in much. That's because there aren't a lot of drops. It would be annoying to see it constantly bumped with talk about other non related deals.

My point is, this is a gaming section of the forum. Unless there's a game deal, the findings should be posted elsewhere.
These threads are constantly bumped with off topic chatter (like the post you are currently reading).

I had more I wanted to say on that topic but then realized I would just prefer to bump this topic with non gaming related chatter.

Actually found the clearance in the St. Charles, MO location today: it's a half endcap with a bunch of Gopro stuff and phone cases.

They did have a FIFA game for Xbox One but I didn't check the page.

:pS3: Transformers War for Cybertron was under $10.

Also had some of those Evolve rubber bracelets for $2.38 and a Vita screen protector.

#clearancelives

You've bumped this thread twice and spawned a whole lot more non deal discussion without contributing anything useful. Good job.

Ahhh I miss a good witch hunt... maybe it's time to start a new thread in the gaming deals section that has nothing to do with gaming nor deals... hmmmmm

How many people actually go to those mostly desolate areas of the site? 10% of the user base?

Geez. Someone needs to change their pad...

It's a Target clearance thread. If you're the only one that has a problem, maybe you're the problem. STFU and just ignore the thread.

bread's done
Back