Target Clearance Thread XXII

Picked up Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 PS3 that comes with the gun today for $9.04. DPCI 207-24-0941

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the Sprint phones? I could really use some to activate on RingPlus to verify my Bing Rewards accounts.
Sorry, meant to get back you sooner. But anyways, it should work in since it seems that RingPlus is a MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) of Sprint. But I would double check with them if you haven't already.

Lumia 635 att
080-02-0404
Thanks I got the last one in my area. Also, I was lucky to get the 4 sets of Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Pack (Wii U) for $9.99 each on that visit. Although the weekly ad and online ad lists as on sale at $29.99, their B&M signage showed $9.99. Target employee said it was a typo but they honored it. Of course YMMV depending how often their store merchandise team catch their typo signs. In the end I scored 9 total through local stores!

Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack 2.0 Edition (Nintendo Wii U) DCPI is 207-30-8883

Thanks I got the last one in my area. Also, I was lucky to get the 4 sets of Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Pack (Wii U) for $9.99 each on that visit. Although the weekly ad and online ad lists as on sale at $29.99, their B&M signage showed $9.99. Target employee said it was a typo but they honored it. Of course YMMV depending how often their store merchandise team catch their typo signs. In the end I scored 9 total through local stores!

Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack 2.0 Edition (Nintendo Wii U) DCPI is 207-30-8883
What are you going to do with 9 of them? :rofl:

What are you going to do with 9 of them? :rofl:
Each game/figurine/piece is a total worth at least 2x the money return on investment. I had target store credit to burn as I would rather see it in my bank account via Trade4Cash.com. (PM for promo code... shameless plug)

My store added a small mountain of Madden 13 (as in probably two stacks of like 20 copies each)...I think all ps3...priced at $19.98.  I'm guessing someone found a box of crap from 2 years ago buried in the stockroom. :D

So if you're in the market for a juicy $20 to 25 cent trade-in bonanza, pounce now before it's too late!

Each game/figurine/piece is a total worth at least 2x the money return on investment. I had target store credit to burn as I would rather see it in my bank account via Trade4Cash.com. (PM for promo code... shameless plug)
What was the pre promo code total?

Thanks for the heads up on it. Already turned $10.63 into $25.50!

My store added a small mountain of Madden 13 (as in probably two stacks of like 20 copies each)...I think all ps3...priced at $19.98. I'm guessing someone found a box of crap from 2 years ago buried in the stockroom. :D

So if you're in the market for a juicy $20 to 25 cent trade-in bonanza, pounce now before it's too late!
I saw some of those today. Also mlb 2k13 ps3 and 007 legends PS3 both at 19.98

What was the pre promo code total?

Thanks for the heads up on it. Already turned $10.63 into $25.50!
How'd you get $25.50 for one?

For each set was $21.47 before promo for the WiiU Disney Infinity 2.0 game, Merida figurine, Stitch figurine, Stitch's Tropical Power Disc, & Brave Forest Siege Power Disc.

My total before the promo was $193.21/ $212.53 after referral 10% promo

How'd you get $25.50 for one?

For each set was $21.47 before promo for the WiiU Disney Infinity 2.0 game, Merida figurine, Stitch figurine, Stitch's Tropical Power Disc, & Brave Forest Siege Power Disc.

My total before the promo was $193.21/ $212.53 after referral 10% promo
Trading it into a store that gives $25.50 cash. After I go visit more of that store tomorrow, I will post what it is tomorrow night. :p

Trading it into a store that gives $25.50 cash. After I go visit more of that store tomorrow, I will post what it is tomorrow night. :p
Hmm, well there's limited stores that do trade ins. And I'm going to assume it's a national chain and not some Ohio thing or you would just say it. It's not GS and I'm not aware of anywhere else taking the accessories that's a B&M. Looks like BBY doesn't take them still. Doesn't look like Target does either. Walmart is higher than GS but not nearly that high. Well I'm out of ideas.

Hmm, well there's limited stores that do trade ins. And I'm going to assume it's a national chain and not some Ohio thing or you would just say it. It's not GS and I'm not aware of anywhere else taking the accessories that's a B&M. Looks like BBY doesn't take them still. Doesn't look like Target does either. Walmart is higher than GS but not nearly that high. Well I'm out of ideas.
lol, yeah national. I'll post it tomorrow evening once I'm done.

Some targets now have used skylanders figures.
Yeah I mentioned this in the Skylanders thread over a week ago. They seem to have 3 pricing tiers - $4.99, $7.99 and $9.99. I really couldn't find any good ones though they did have a lot of the regular commons.

Sorry for going a little off topic, but for those of you with little kids the innotab max is at $33.88 around me(illinois). Great little kids tablet and my 4 and 2 year old are really happy with it.

Good for you, I didn't realize they are still open. It's F.Y.E. around me and their trade-ins online are limited. I don't see the figurines, power disc options, or even the 2.0 version of the game quoted.
I actually saw a Media Play still in existence down in a mall in Tallahassee like 3 years ago. That was bizarre.

Saw two copies of MLB 2K13 today. Got really excited thinking I just found a bunch of free money then remembered the PS3 version isn't worth anything. WiiU DI was $30 as well.

Has anyone ever used one of those Air Hogs or similar RC planes? Had a couple of those and a Hot Wheels one for 50-70% of which made them about $20. Got one of the Air Hogs and the Hot Wheels one to see if either actually worked and didn't break the first time it came down (aka crashed).

Stumbled across two copies of MLB 2k13 for the 360 at my local Walmart today. Still ringing up $40 still though. Still had some credit to burn, so I picked them up. Figured I may not come across these in the wild again.

Stumbled across two copies of MLB 2k13 for the 360 at my local Walmart today. Still ringing up $40 still though. Still had some credit to burn, so I picked them up. Figured I may not come across these in the wild again.
Wow the values on those are insane. I think 2k took down the servers already though lol

Yeah, but those values possibly going up had me thinking those games wouldn't last there until Black Friday. Game's 2 years old and it's still retail there. Walmart has such a great track record of lowering prices too. Almost had to get them even if buying them at that price wasn't the CAG thing to do.

The specs on the laptop aren't too bad actually. It's a touch screen, i3 processor, 1gb hdd, 6gb ram, windows 8.1. Not bad for the price.

I wish Targets in my area had those laptops in my area. MyMy daughter is going to need one for school in the fall
I wish one near me had one just because my laptop is 4 years old and is going to crap out soon. Unfortunately, the closest Target that has one is ~4 hours away.

bread's done
Back