Target Clearance Thread XXII

looks something happened to the Laptop.. I searched around at 12:30 this morning and found a few, not a lot but there were maybe 4 hits on brickseek.. then I checked by where my parents live and found another 3 / 4.. so I woke up early thinking I"d make a quick morning trip - well, now none of the ones I saw just 6 hours ago are there anymore.  OH well, saved me a morning drive I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
No laptops in the Midwest or INDY area also NWI area is cleaned out. Ahh well was worth the check to see if i could have scored a easy upgrade for my moms aging laptop. 

Ah man, those were in stock a few minutes before closing last night at my local Target (40 minute drive).  I decided to go this AM and they're all sold out :(

Model number?
Haha...sorry...I read "Model's number" was was like...wat? You dog...

photo-thumb-480601.jpg

Man, I got burned on this one. I found a store that had one on Brickseek, so I called and they said they had it. I get there and nothing. So, I drove a two hour round trip and all I did was waste my time and gas.

Oh well, congrats to those who found one!

Man, I got burned on this one. I found a store that had one on Brickseek, so I called and they said they had it. I get there and nothing. So, I drove a two hour round trip and all I did was waste my time and gas.

Associate probably found out about the deal and kept it for himself. A sweeter deal with the employee discount on top of it. :(

Which store?

Can anyone do me a favor and see if they have a unlocked ATT Nokia Lumina 635 or 640 for 15 bucks. I heard it's on clearance at some targets but when I checked mine, no luck! I'll pay shipping costs.

Thanks!

Can anyone do me a favor and see if they have a unlocked ATT Nokia Lumina 635 or 640 for 15 bucks. I heard it's on clearance at some targets but when I checked mine, no luck! I'll pay shipping costs.

Thanks!
how much will you pay for time, commute, product, shipping, and handling?

how much will you pay for time, commute, product, shipping, and handling?
I'm asking this as a favor to anyone already making a trip to Target since this is a specific target thread. Obviously I'll pay for the cost of the product and any shipping and handling charges. But if anyone is looking to make profit off of a favor, then no need to worry about my post.

What's your paypal so I can bill you for my time it took to reply to your comment? I'll shoot you an invoice.

The Panasonic camera I've been watching went to price n/a on brickseek, still 4 available at my local store. Apparently they didn't want to go beyond 50%.

I'm asking this as a favor to anyone already making a trip to Target since this is a specific target thread. Obviously I'll pay for the cost of the product and any shipping and handling charges. But if anyone is looking to make profit off of a favor, then no need to worry about my post.

What's your paypal so I can bill you for my time it took to reply to your comment? I'll shoot you an invoice.
Let me guess, you'd pay to the penny? You know? As a favor?

Picked up a McFarlane Altair Assassin's Creed action figure for $4.18.  Saw a bunch of copies of 007 Legends (PS3) for $11 but I passed until it drops further.  

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos saying that Target is currently running a 70% off summer clearance on toys and video games. I haven't been to my local store yet, but can anybody confirm this? All I have to go on, are some pics that I saw on Instagram, and some recent YouTube haul videos where people are bragging about all the great toys that they just bought at the Target summer toy clearance sale for 70% off.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos saying that Target is currently running a 70% off summer clearance on toys and video games. I haven't been to my local store yet, but can anybody confirm this? All I have to go on, are some pics that I saw on Instagram, and some recent YouTube haul videos where people are bragging about all the great toys that they just bought at the Target summer toy clearance sale for 70% off.
I think it's ymmv based on my local stores. Two stores have world of Nintendo figures 70% off, other stores are full price. It's similar for other toy lines too.

Bought about $70 worth of Halo, Assassins Creed and CoD mega Bloks sets at 70% off. Remote control stuff was 70%, as was a lot of Thomas stuff. You've missed the good stuff by now, though. The Legos and Mega Bloks stuff cleared out quickly.

Bought about $70 worth of Halo, Assassins Creed and CoD mega Bloks sets at 70% off. Remote control stuff was 70%, as was a lot of Thomas stuff. You've missed the good stuff by now, though. The Legos and Mega Bloks stuff cleared out quickly.
Yeah, all the good LEGO stuff was gone at 30% around here though I found a misplaced Knowhere Escape set for 50% off yesterday. I just can't bring myself to pick up the Halo or AC stuff, even at 70% off.

Small Hello Kitty plushes were finally down to 70% off, as were the circuit maker sets so we picked those up.

I found a lot of Funko at 70%. Most that was left were Magic characters, but I got the plush ones of Thor and Cap for about $6 each.

Most LEGO disappear here by 50% off (probably people like me who pick one up in case they're gone before 70%).

Got some Monster High dolls at 70% off as well, and one Ever After High doll.

I really only wanted the AC stuff, but I pick the Halo and CoD stuff up whenever it's 70% off. I have a nice collection for when I actually have a man cave or basement cave. Not in this house, though. :(

Looked like toy clearance was cleared out, at least on an end cap that it usually is on. A couple of 007 Legends for PS3, 1x MLB 2k13 PS3 were both 11.98, already reported here. Ended up not buying anything reported, might recheck another day.

Tried the RC Hot Wheels airplane I bought the other day and my feelings are mixed. On the one hand when it flew it was fun and it survived some hard crashes. On the other our longest flight time was 20-30 seconds and otherwise it was 10 seconds or less. Didn't want to take off from the ground like it's supposed to either, and when it did the plane would stall about two feet off the ground and flip over and crash. There's videos of people flying it around with no seemingly no problem, taking off and landing, the whole deal so it should be capable of that but that's far from the results I was getting.

At $20 I'm not sure what to think about it at this point.

Does anybody know how long the 70% off sale runs? I may not be able to make it to my local Target today.
Until the stuff that's made it to 70% off has been bought or they send it back to corporate? There's no 70% off sale, just stuff on clearance that's made it 70% off (which is the low point for most items) and it varies store to store.

http://www.allthingstarget.com/target-clearance-toys-70-off/ This Target fan site seems to think there is a 70% off toy sale going on.
It's just the summer clearance to make room for incoming holiday merchandise. Most of that stuff has been on clearance for over a month and been making it's way to 70% off. Some of it was already 70% off over the last two weeks, some hit 70% off this Thursday when stores updated. Again it's YMMV per store and whether they're bothering to round it all up and put out big signs.

First Target I went to had some figures at 70% off, including World of Nintendo, Walking Dead, and Assassin's Creed.

Second Target I went to had a BUNCH of video games as "repackage" but at decent prices this time, most 50% - 70% off.  Ended up picking up a few like Heroes of Ruin for $7.01 and Rayman Origins (PS3) for $7.01.

Snagged a BBI Elite Force SA-66 Stealth Attack Helicopter Set for $5.98 and also a Navy SEAL desert sniper for $1.48.

Picked up Gravity Rush vita for $1 at a Target yesterday. It was no longer in their system and only had the "Now for 39.xx!" manufacturers sticker on it. Electronics guy said it was "basically trash at this point" and agreed to ring it up for $1.

I don;t know if he was joking, lying or serious, but he said that their store "regularly throws away" items that are no longer in their inventory system when they do inventory scans on the floor, and that they had recently threw away a bunch of older Xbox, Vita and PS3 things. He told me to check the dumpster out back, but it was midday, I was in a rush and don;t normally (or ever) do things like that so I did not.

I really only wanted the AC stuff, but I pick the Halo and CoD stuff up whenever it's 70% off. I have a nice collection for when I actually have a man cave or basement cave. Not in this house, though. :(
As a AC diehard, the collector in me wanted the mega blok sets. When I thought about it I knew I'd never touch them and they'd sit around collecting dust. Even at 70% off I skipped them.

bread's done
Back