Target Clearance Thread XXII

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd only trade for UMvC3 if I could find a Gold PS3 controller for $16.xx , still hasn't dropped here where there are 3. Other then that amazon has used UMvC3 copies for $20.xx .

Any extra copies? Would like project x zone limited edition and castlevania 3ds.

Can u post dcpi?
DCPI is 207 02 1448. I'm going to try and grab the DCPI-s for Castlevania and Lord of the Rings tomorrow.

For anyone who is interested: DCPI for Gardening Mama 2 is 207 02 1473.

Well, when I picked up a Gold PS3 controller at a store that had them in-stock, inventory on both Brickseek and Fyndly both changed when I made it back to my PC to check.

So, in this case, it looks like inventories updated semi-close to real time.

Well, someone bought the XB1 and 360 controllers I was eyeing today as Brickseek showed them in stock at 10 AM and now both are gone. Same price on the site, though.

I finally found a Target with a decent Vita game selection and they scanned for full price. The weird thing is they were tagged at 30% off stickers so it looks like the store took them off clearance.

forget pet costumes, did you guys see all that halloween candy that's 40% off today only?  nestle, m&ms, starburst, skittles...

IMA GET SO MUCH FATTER!!

also I actually love pet costumes.... the dewback with the sandtrooper on top of the dog (I think the first pic karykos linkes) is hilarious and the dog looks so miserable wearing it lol probably bothered by the big lump of a sandtrooper that keeps wiggling on his back!

Found a MyPassport X 2TB $54.99 a couple psp dual packs

Why are they end capping every old console game...maybe massive clearance incoming?

forget pet costumes, did you guys see all that halloween candy that's 40% off today only? nestle, m&ms, starburst, skittles...

IMA GET SO MUCH FATTER!!

also I actually love pet costumes.... the dewback with the sandtrooper on top of the dog (I think the first pic karykos linkes) is hilarious and the dog looks so miserable wearing it lol probably bothered by the big lump of a sandtrooper that keeps wiggling on his back!
Yeah, I saw the candy thing after I had already gotten home tonight. Still I saved $10 on the kid's costume and accessory.

Why are they end capping every old console game...maybe massive clearance incoming?
Some store do that from time to time when they have excess crap that's not on plano and not clearance. It's maddening when you find gems that would be amazing on clearance but are still ringing up original MSRP.

GOT A FEW PS VITA GAMES UP FOR TRADE:

LBP

MONKEY BALLS

DOA 5

NINJA GAIDEN

SF X TEKKEN

BORDERLANDS 2

MLB 15

WALKING DEAD

WOLF AMONGST US

BLACK OPS

MLB 14

LOOKING FOR :

ASSASIN'S CREED

UM V C3

BATMAN BLACKGATE

GOD OF WAR

MGS

NINJA GAIDEN 2

AND OTHER OFFERS...

ALSO SEEN A FEW PLAY AND CHARGE, 2 GOLD REMOTES, A FEW CAMOFLAUGE REMOTE, 2 XBONE HD,

Target in phoenix near Thomas ave. had a few vita games left (Dungeon Hunter Alliance, Minecraft, Lumines, Playstation All-Stars and Borderlands 2.

They also had a Destiny Limited Edition on clearance for the PS3 and an Assassin's Creed III for the Xbox 360.  Wasn't low enough for me to bite though.

Went to another Target yesterday and found some more cool stuff:

:vita: Dead or Alive 5+, $6

:vita: Borderlands 2, $12

:3ds: Red Mario 3DS case, holds 12 games, $3

:wiiu: Splatoon squirtgun, $3.75. This is the one they gave away with preorders. It's pretty dinky and one of them had a broken barrel while still in the bag, lol. And it's only really a Splatoon gun because it's got a dinky sticker on the that'll fall off if the slightest bit of water touches it.

Stuff I didn't buy because it's still too expensive but here are the prices anyway:

:vita: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, $12.50 (the reviews are terrible but i'd give it a shot for a couple of bucks)

:ps3: 007 Legends, $12 (ditto, also the last chapter of the game was free DLC that's not available anymore due to license issues, lol)

:360: Assassin's Creed 3 Special Edition (the one with the huge box), $59.99 (no deal until it's like $10)

:vita: The Walking Dead: Season 2, $9 (not actually a bad price but I've already played it on PS3, it would be cool to have a hard copy but i'd really be getting nothing new)

You're right, though not with a "gun" gun (although that method could arguably "work" as well...albeit very probably leading to a hell of a lot of trouble).

The only way to "force" the new, lower price which various sites are showing is by having the item's UPC code scanned by the pricing scan gun which is set to do so. That pricing gun will be in the hands of one or more of the pricing/price adjustment team, which is the team of people that go around to different sections of the score, more or less set by a weekly schedule, scanning things and subsequently printing out and stickering clearance items with new or updated clearance stickers, moving said items to clearance endcaps, and adjusting and updating sales and regular price tags on the rest of the items.

The schedule and where to find them at any given time and department in the store, varies from store to store.

If you have a clearance price discrepancy problem...if no one else can help...and IF you can find them...maybe you can hire...the Target Pricing Team.

team_members.jpg

Header-for-Holiday-Hiring1.jpg

Image+5.jpg

timeline-03.jpg
Apparently, Target employees always travel in packs of four. Two men, two women, every time.

Found the controller and play and charge kit for  :xb1: for $32ish.  Brickseek said they had one in stock, but I saw two mixed in with the newer controller bundles.  

Now, should I keep the play and charge kit and trade the controller for $35 credit towards the Gamestop exclusive lunar white one?

Found the controller and play and charge kit for :xb1: for $32ish. Brickseek said they had one in stock, but I saw two mixed in with the newer controller bundles.

Now, should I keep the play and charge kit and trade the controller for $35 credit towards the Gamestop exclusive lunar white one?
If you're interested in it, I would, since the controller you have is the old one. The lunar white one is a newer one and besides the 3.5mm jack, it has much better bumpers than the old controller.

You'd end up with a P&C kit plus $35 in GC credit for $32. Seems like a good deal to me.

So uhh, what's this mean?

Saleable Qty: 0
On Hand Qty: 1

Someone's got a tattoo of it but they don't have any of the actual product?

eh, only one in the area, marked as not saleable and apparently they got cleared out of a bunch recently. nvm

Sep 23 - 16:36:30 MST

$54.98 | On Hand Qty: 1 | Saleable Qty: 0

Sep 19 - 19:53:20 MST

$54.98 | On Hand Qty: 7 | Saleable Qty: 6

Sep 16 - 16:12:21 MST

$76.98 | On Hand Qty: 7 | Saleable Qty: 6

Sep 16 - 12:34:48 MST

$76.98 | On Hand Qty: 6 | Saleable Qty: 5

On the left: *Mario Lopez over here getting me moist*
Ok I just saw this but he looks like Mario Lopez mixed with jimmy fallon

Was able to find one of those drives. One left at the Canton,GA location.

Also picked up Sigma 2, although I don't know why. Might be trade fodder.

So uhh, what's this mean?

Saleable Qty: 0
On Hand Qty: 1

Someone's got a tattoo of it but they don't have any of the actual product?
As far as I've figured out it means that the inventory system has that many but they weren't scanned during recent weekly rounds. Noticed this happens and is consistent with things I find stashed.

A few months ago people reported Dyson vacuums were turning up as clearance items. After continuing to do the occassional walk down the vacuum aisle, paydirt.

Dyson Upright Allergy
072-07-0759

$499.99 at 50% off

I suspect this will be pretty rare as this Target seems to be more aggressive with their clearance prices as compared to other locations.

bread's done
Back