Target Clearance Thread XXII

To anyone going to the burbank ca target for the laptop apparently they don't have it. I just went and they do have a floor model but even though bricksee and the website say it's in the stock the employees say they arent.

To anyone going to the burbank ca target for the laptop apparently they don't have it. I just went and they do have a floor model but even though bricksee and the website say it's in the stock the employees say they arent.
I was at Burbank on Wednesday, I wasn't looking for it but I saw one guy came in looking for it and they couldn't find it either.

At the store near me, the remaining PSP and Vita items were also put on as-is clearance. I know this because they had been taken off the shelf where they had been previously. Tonight I bought the following:

Invizimals with camera - PSP - $4.16
Reality Fighters - Vita - $3.16

Also, got the following on regular clearance since they might go to salvage soon:

Ape Escape: On the Loose - $2.98
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - PSP - $5.98

Grabbed an Xbone racing wheel at target today on clearance for $26 and change with brake n gas pedals. Hori brand. Obv not as high quality as most other options but for under 30 bucks what the heck

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's contributed about the vita games and the gold DS3. I managed to find one for 16.48 as well as quite a few vita games. I found the DS3 at a store about an hour away while coming back from a business trip. The store also had about 40 copies of Max Payne 3 for 360, which I thought was odd.

They're saying it's in stock because the floor model counts. The floor model is counted as inventory.

They're saying it's in stock because the floor model counts. The floor model is counted as inventory.
It was unusual due to the fact that the store said it had three on hand, while only two was saleable, but there was really none at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure? I know their cameras do but I thought I've seen the laptops marked as vendor property.
Camera & TVs are only things thats counted as floor models, however in cases where the display model never came it during a reset/transition . Stores will open a box and display it. The laptop mention was done like this at my store, as well as some other items..

Not clearance, but since you guys know about DCPIs

I just noticed that the skylanders traps are all the same DCPI. Any way of narrowing the search for specific ones besides calling each store and hoping they understand?

Aw yiss! I found two copies of the Lightning Returns PS3 Steelbook (the one that's actually worth something unlike the million+ 360 copies i found.) at Target today. They're worth less than they were when I found my first two shortly after they came out, but I can live with it.

tumblr_inline_mos78b2WeX1qz4rgp.gif
Huh is that worth something? Wish i'd known that. My local store had 4 of those lightning returns steelbooks. I just snagged one for the hell of it

According to brickseek, my local target should have 3 Xbox One Play and Charge controllers for $20. Of course I go check it out. Nothing to be found in the aisles. I ask an associate and he finds one in back! When he rings it up, it's $80! I ask to see the DCPI number as the target price scanner said it should be $20. It's a different DCPI number. Turns out, it's the newer controller with the built headphone jack. I almost walked away empty handed, but I found a 360 camo controller for $17! It was just there next to an Assassin Creed 3 special Edition.
A lucky find nonetheless!

No new drops at my new local target (I recently moved to a new city.) However, an El Hoardo tried to do a large return/rebuy, and got shut down...I made sure to buy all of the items for safe keeping. Thanks, El Hoardo!

VM

I've been trying fairly hard to find and purchase the PS4 "carry bag" or whatever they call it at one of my 2/3 local Tarjè's and the one store that has more than enough in stock simply will not PM the store near them that has zero left in stock....
It's $60 vs. around $17. I don't need it BADLY, but it would be great to have for whenever "transporting" the PS4 around.
Anyone know a "smart" way of going about TlThis type of YMMV "deal"? I sure hate dealing with the two cunts that are always in the store I go to...

I've been trying fairly hard to find and purchase the PS4 "carry bag" or whatever they call it at one of my 2/3 local Tarjè's and the one store that has more than enough in stock simply will not PM the store near them that has zero left in stock....
It's $60 vs. around $17. I don't need it BADLY, but it would be great to have for whenever "transporting" the PS4 around.
Anyone know a "smart" way of going about TlThis type of YMMV "deal"? I sure hate dealing with the two cunts that are always in the store I go to...
If it is clearance, you can't price match store to store. Not sure how it would work with 2 different stores doing a "change payment" method to get the lower price.

What's the DPCI on the bag?

Buy it at the store that has it at $60, then return it at the store that has it for $17 and rebuy it.

No new drops at my new local target (I recently moved to a new city.) However, an El Hoardo tried to do a large return/rebuy, and got shut down...I made sure to buy all of the items for safe keeping. Thanks, El Hoardo!

VM
How about some more details? What did you score?

AC 3 LE DPCI: 207-22-0781 X360 and 207-24-0781 PS3

There's nothing worse than a Target cunt. And I too need to own that PS4 bag.

All the Vita games have disappeared from the local store. I had been waiting for the sub $5 games, but yesterday the whole Vita shelf of the clearance rack was empty. Nothing I had to have so no huge loss, but could always use some more games for the Vita.

Might be YMMV. I just happened to be at Target this morning to buy a low carb monster energy and a scotch tape. I did self checkout and it printed out a $10 off coupon for me. I got home, used the coupon on a game, and it worked. 

NnctAIp.jpg

lk1Z420.jpg

Might be YMMV. I just happened to be at Target this morning to buy a low carb monster energy and a scotch tape. I did self checkout and it printed out a $10 off coupon for me. I got home, used the coupon on a game, and it worked.

NnctAIp.jpg

lk1Z420.jpg
Someone's a sucker and paying for shipping.

Too bad I'll probably never see one of these coupons.

I just got the coupon as well after buying a couple of clearance Pink Sony Bluetooth Speakers (008-03-1159, was 69.99 --> 50% off 34.98) speakers for Christmas gifts. Not sure if or what I'm going to use it on.

Someone's a sucker and paying for shipping.

Too bad I'll probably never see one of these coupons.
Target stores within a 20 miles radius don't have them in-stock and I also did the ship to store thingy and it wouldn't let me do it. Site is weird. I'm cool with $14. I've been wanting to play this game awhile. Hope its good.

Target stores within a 20 miles radius don't have them in-stock and I also did the ship to store thingy and it wouldn't let me do it. Site is weird. I'm cool with $14. I've been wanting to play this game awhile. Hope its good.
You should have a free debit/prepaid Redcard. Just pulls the money straight from my account when I use it like my normal debit card would but also gets you the 5% off, free shipping, and extended returns.

He's probably saying you should get a Target Redcard which gets you free shipping.

Edit:  Beat me to it.

Was checking Targets for the Disney infinity playsets and what new they had on clearance, found 2 Xbox one controllers, the new kind with 3.5mm headjacks, the boxes were destroyed from the top and taped back together, discounted to 29.97 each since they were "repackaged" took the chance and bought both, the controllers were brand new most likely never used and work perfect, the guy that helped me mentioned that the box probably got damaged when received. Now basically I got the 2 new style controllers for the price of one, so happy.

bread's done
Back