Target Clearance Thread XXII

Anyone interested in a couple of Lego sets I sniffed out on clearance at a handful (~4-5 out of 100) of stores? I had a feeling and thought to myself "I SMELL A MYSTERY!!!" The nose knows. Hit me up if you want to know and I'll let you in on the secret for 1-2 Scooby Snacks.
Absolutely. My daughter loves the Mystery Inc gang.

Not Clearance but Target is having a sale on Dove Men's Body Wash. Buy 4, get $5 gift card. Subscribe to it and save 5% - 15%. I end up ordering 4 + $5 gift card for $9.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8235098-4-ct-18oz-dove-men-care-aqua-impact-body-wash-5-target-gc-for-8-54-free-shipping-better-than-previous-fp-deal-back?v=1
there's a whole subculture that exploits these worse then we do any video game... it's actually really impressive because a lot of times they're basically getting paid to take products

Exploit? I guess. I got 12 products for $15 and did nothing shady, I'm good with that.
I wasn't saying you exploited it.. don't know how you got that out of what i wrote.

I was just trying to say there are people who know how to combine coupons and cartwheel offers and rebates and gift card offers so in the end, they're actually making money simply by completing offers and buying products. They're not doing anything shady, either, just maximizing the discounts available.

Piratesofthesupermarket used to do this at cvs. You'd buy the entire list of what they had that week and when the cvs cash applied, it would basically make the next week free. Every following week. It just rolled forward. Pretty amazing.

I wasn't saying you exploited it.. don't know how you got that out of what i wrote.

I was just trying to say there are people who know how to combine coupons and cartwheel offers and rebates and gift card offers so in the end, they're actually making money simply by completing offers and buying products. They're not doing anything shady, either, just maximizing the discounts available.
Wouldn't say that's exploiting as it's just utilizing offers. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't know why you would want to pay anywhere near the crazy, jacked up, 4000% margin prices they charge for that stuff at MSRP if you didn't have to.

Man, every day since the MS Band coupon ended I've been thinking "I should have bought one of those". FML.
I bought it that Friday instead of Saturday where they were selling it for 30 dollars. I tried my hardest to sweet talk the girl into somehow honoring an expired cartwheel on that Sunday. Even tried to convince her that the system must have messed up, told her I need my 50% off on this print out not my 35% off which i received ! In the end, I couldn't live with the fact that I could have gotten it for 30 dollars less, so I returned it. Now thinking that I should have just kept it at 60. Oh well. FML too!

I was able to find a small Microsoft Band, Extra USB Cable, and Zagg Screen protector after the coupon expired of course. Looking for $100 plus shipping or it's going back to the store! It's a cool device for sure.

YMMV: At one of the Targets near me, they had  :360:  Battlefield 3: Premium Edition  for $19.61 in the Clearance section. The red sticker was tagged as 'Repackage' (what ever that means) but the few copies they had looked factory sealed with the MS sticker intact.

DPCI: 207-220-785

YMMV: At one of the Targets near me, they had :360: Battlefield 3: Premium Edition for $19.61 in the Clearance section. The red sticker was tagged as 'Repackage' (what ever that means) but the few copies they had looked factory sealed with the MS sticker intact.

DPCI: 207-220-785
This was converted to used at Gamestop. With a little leg work you should be able to find one for $2.99

This was converted to used at Gamestop. With a little leg work you should be able to find one for $2.99
2.99 sounds like a good price, but will it come with the season pass? Probably not. I'm not sure if it's a nation wide policy or just local, but all the Gamestops in my area place all used games (4.99 and under) in paper envelops and toss out the rest of the packaging. So I would assume that the Premium Pass gets tossed, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.99 sounds like a good price, but will it come with the season pass? Probably not. I'm not sure if it's a nation wide policy or just local, but all the Gamestops in my area place all used games (4.99 and under) in paper envelops and toss out the rest of the packaging. So I would assume that the Premium Pass gets tossed, too.
Only one of the many stores near me does that.

PS4 - Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Day Zero Edition)

finally hit $20.56 As-Is

dpci is 207343333, but tracking doesn't seem to be working correctly for it.

The Asheville NC South location still has at least 10 copies left

Noticed my WA Target was out of the $20 Steam cards, they only had $50 ones left.

Fire Emblem Awakening got a restock priced at $45.99

PS3 CoD BLOPS 5.96

PS3 CoD MW2 7.21

PS3 Superbike + Split Second dual pack 12.48

3DS Bratz Fashion Boutique 8.98

WII DJ Hero 2 turntable bundle 24.98 - the store had at least 10 of these!

Absolutely. My daughter loves the Mystery Inc gang.
OK. The Scooby Haunted Mansion (204-00-1512, regularly $89.99 at most locations) is $26.98 at 4 stores out of 100 within 50 miles of me, so there is the distinct possibility that it is also on clearance elsewhere in the country. The Scooby Light House (204-00-1511, regularly $49.99 at most locations) is $14.98 at 2 stores out of 100 within 50 miles of me. Please note however that both sets show a price of "-" or "N/A" at a bunch (~25%) of stores near me, but when I checked their DPCIs in store at a couple of these locations they showed the "correct" full MSRP price or higher. You *may* be able to combine the clearance prices with various discounts, coupons, codes etc. such as the 10% toy wishlist, 15% registry, 5% pharmacy, 10% movers, and/or the mailer coupons $10 off $100/$5 off $50 etc. for an additional discount. But don't count on them working automagically or without requiring them to be keyed/punched in manually.

The Jurassic World sets were all showing on clearance (70% off) at most stores that still have their DPCIs active, but good luck even finding any of the 5 sets they used to carry - and this week it seems the these sets dropped out of the system at most stores or reset to full MSRP. Most of the sets that were previously on clearance like the Brick Bounty Pirate Ship are now back to MSRP/full price or more at all stores, with maybe a handful to a few stores (usually the ones that previously had them on clearance) showing "N/A" or "-" for the price. When you check the DPCIs for these at those particular stores they will either return full price or item not found - that's what happened with the Scooby Lighthouse DPCI at a couple of locations which both show it as "-" but in store the price is MSRP.

Exploit? I guess. I got 12 products for $15 and did nothing shady, I'm good with that.
#IGotDoveForDecades

My Target had The Crew PS4 for $13.98 on clearance. X360 version was 20.98 still and did not see any X1 copies so I don't know their price... I know you're all dying to play this game.

Had to laugh , one of my locals has had battleship PS3 on clearance for $20.xx. I'm talking this thing has been there FOREVER. I looked out of sheer curiosity and it is now tagged AS-IS $21.XX. Hysterical :)

Yup, down here in FL all the PC software, video games, Blus and DVDs clearance are As-Is now. And when it doesn't sell, another AS-IS sticker is plopped right on top of the old one.  :rofl:

Seriously hope they stop this AS-IS crap. :pray:

There's a fancy thermostat on clearance at one of the local ones, if it hits $50 I'll bite. Automatically manages temperature based on time of day and other things like that.

My Target had The Crew PS4 for $13.98 on clearance. X360 version was 20.98 still and did not see any X1 copies so I don't know their price... I know you're all dying to play this game.
Seen the same game for the same systems/prices at a location in Louisville KY. Was in a rush so forgot to get the DCPI #'s for both... edit - looked up the 360 version (207-22-1045) and seen the store I usually shop at has 2 and is priced at $20.98

Like a Randy Orton RKO, some clearanced Roku 3s showed up out of nowhere.  4200RT 008-06-1514 was 49.98, 4230R 008-06-1541 was 29.98.  

Seen the same game for the same systems/prices at a location in Louisville KY. Was in a rush so forgot to get the DCPI #'s for both... edit - looked up the 360 version (207-22-1045) and seen the store I usually shop at has 2 and is priced at $20.98
ive seen the xbox one version as well for 20.98 2 days ago

looks like the crew ps4 dpci is 207-34-0100...showing 9.98 at a few places near me but most 13.98

:wiiu:
Wii Fit U bundle 207-30-0040 $89.99 -> $44.98

:360:
The Crew 207-22-1045 $29.99 -> $14.98

:wii:
Metroid: Other M 207-26-0598 $49.99 -> $24.98
It appears the regular price for The Crew has been lowered to $19.99 at Target, meaning that if you're lucky it should be on the clearance schedule to eventually go down to $5.98. I think I'll wait.

It appears the regular price for The Crew has been lowered to $19.99 at Target, meaning that if you're lucky it should be on the clearance schedule to eventually go down to $5.98. I think I'll wait.
That's not a bad price since it'll sit on my shelf for a while or box. Lol

God damn why do they let moms checkout all of their items at electronics where it takes a million times longer to get anything?! Seriously this bitch in front of me has over 40 items and is trying to check out in the electronics line like jesus

So this debit Red Card is quickly becoming pretty useless.  Recently they've taken away the ability to fund it with a CC, then the ability to set it up to just draw what it needs from your account (if you already had that set up you got to keep it), and now you can't fund it with a debit card in store.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="13053547" timestamp="1448428401"]So this debit Red Card is quickly becoming pretty useless. Recently they've taken away the ability to fund it with a CC, then the ability to set it up to just draw what it needs from your account (if you already had that set up you got to keep it), and now you can't fund it with a debit card in store.[/quote]
But you get that 5%, eh? All hail the red card!

bread's done
Back