Target Clearance Thread XXII

Reading all your posts makes me seriously miss Target.

The Targets (hell any store) in Massachusetts don't seem to understand clearance, and only mark something down 10%.

I remember huge deals of 50% of more in Michigan, Washtenaw and Wayne county stores.

Local targets are a goldmine. Picked up killszone, South Park, the last lightning returns steelbook and terraria for PS3 for 4.98

...I hate you.

DPCI? I know it's supposed to be the same as the regular edition, but I figured I'd ask anyway. Even the regular version new for $10 would be solid.
should be 207-24-0553 according to previous threads about it....

anyone have lots in stock at their local store & can get 2 for me in exchange for $25 in target or amazon gc =/

Found some Wii U stuff around me

Wii U Write and Protect 207-00-0307 Was $9.99 Now $4.98

Nunchuk Controller (White) 207-00-0691 Was $22.99 Now $9.99

Wii U Protect and Display Case 207-00-0352 Was $14.99 Now $7.48

Has anybody used the Protect and Display case? Worth the $7.50? Need a case for my Gamepad.

Found some Wii U stuff around me

Wii U Write and Protect 207-00-0307 Was $9.99 Now $4.98

Nunchuk Controller (White) 207-00-0691 Was $22.99 Now $9.99

Wii U Protect and Display Case 207-00-0352 Was $14.99 Now $7.48

Has anybody used the Protect and Display case? Worth the $7.50? Need a case for my Gamepad.
Thanks, will grab a nunchuck tonight...my target apparently has 21 (finally can use my Target GC)

Non-videogame clearance report/spoiler alert! spoiler alert! spoiler alert!:

You all might want to also check the DPCI for the massive, almost 3000 piece Lego UCS (Ultimate Collector Series) SHIELD Helicarrier at your local stores via brickseek etc. DPCI is 204-00-1400. You might get very lucky and be very pleasantly surprised at what the price is in the system at a store or two near you. Or if there are a couple or handful of stores that show "-" or "N/A" i.e. no price on it, give those stores a call or visit and get a price check for the last known price on that DPCI if it is coming up item not found (majority of stores will most likely show $349.99 or even worse $399.99). Then see if the "ship to store" option is available on it for any of those stores that have/had it priced down. One store very close to me had it in the system at $104.98 (70% off however this price will probably drop out of the system tomorrow as it is now showing "-") last week and it allowed me to ship them to that store. Picked them up this morning. Now I don't feel all that bad about not scoring a bunch of those Walmart 1500 piece creator tubs for $27/$30.

The Target near my house showed two in stock. When I got there I couldn't find them anywhere. I typed in the DCPI into a price scanner and the price came up as $52.54 (price ends in 4 so its the cheapest this thing will get) but none in stock!!!!

lol, had an electronics flunky treat me rudely saying they didn't have ff lr, then a manager treated me the same way. Then they ended up being wrong because it was in the back room.

Assholes.

Thanks to whoever posted the Professor Layton Vs Phoenix for $9.99 at Toys R Us. I grabbed a screenshot and was able to price match at Target! Clutch! Thanks again.

The Crew for Xbox One is the same as the PS4 9,98 207-32-0100

some places it is coming up for 13,98
Thanks for posting (and others that have mentioned it too). I found it in my clearance bin along with other games like UFC xbox one and various others. Was scanning as $9.98 . Employee price matched the price found on Brick Seek that was showing for my store ($5.98). They said since it is a few dollars difference it wasn't going to hurt. Seen the PS4 and 360 versions in the jail. Infamous Son was another game I noticed in the bin but again I don't have a PS4.

Though I was made to go up front to price match Fast and the Furious Collection 1-6 bluray set since it had a bigger price difference. They didn't use a tablet to look the price up on amazon.com and let me use my phone. Woke up nearly 8 am, wasn't sure if I was going to find The Crew as late as I got there.

Random - Some ladies were buying ipod nanos for some reason, saying they were going to jet to Missouri next, they just had come from Atlanta (traveling scalpers?). They got a few hours to get there, so if you want a ipod nano for whatever reason, buy yours now before they come to your state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found three copies of Pikmin 3 for the Wii U for $29.95. Bought all three and selling two on ebay.  One sold already for $74.50!

Found three copies of Pikmin 3 for the Wii U for $29.95. Bought all three and selling two on ebay. One sold already for $74.50!
riker-wakes-up-and-claps-o.gif

Sorry....Did I miss something? :whistle2:

Went for infamous collection /lightning returns 2 ended up getting these since I didn't see them...way to many games i could've missed em though brickseek said they one each. Also 3 games I just picked up at ups from square enix sale.

If anyone sees a infamous collection let me know. I plan on trying to flip rocksmith for the free ratchet and clank since I heard it sucks. But I love ratchet regardless

[attachment=18661:1449257856346-1766965002.jpg][attachment=18662:14492579031931565626769.jpg]

lol, had an electronics flunky treat me rudely saying they didn't have ff lr, then a manager treated me the same way. Then they ended up being wrong because it was in the back room.

Assholes.
yay for Target electronics clearance! That's my experience 95% of the time when I have to ask an employee for help and they know it's a clearnace item lol

these are all new games being clearanced... some Targets do have used games but not many stores do, at least around me

Thanks for the heads up though only ones are 30 miles away from me. Been meaning to actually get it since I borrowed it from my friend, didn't even finish it :headache:
If you're not looking for a physical version, eShop had it for $38 but not sure if the sale is still going on

these are all new games being clearanced... some Targets do have used games but not many stores do, at least around me
Thanks I bought the final fantasy ..relam reborn I think? For ps3 for 1.11 a few days ago. It looks like a resealed copy but I'm hoping it has the free month or whatever. Haven't gotbaround to it. And YMMV because the target I went to today had it for like 4.xx

The Target near my house showed two in stock. When I got there I couldn't find them anywhere. I typed in the DCPI into a price scanner and the price came up as $52.54 (price ends in 4 so its the cheapest this thing will get) but none in stock!!!!
WOW...85% off. Now I feel like I overpaid for the ones I got at $104.98 each...though you didn't actually get your hands on them. Who knows, could have been hiding in the back for an employee and/or their family/friends, or could've been a ship to store and/or return/rebuy with the phantom inventory left in the system as a result.

BTW, certainly not for everyone however with two young daughters and numerous young nieces etc., these worked out exceptionally well for me.

Combine the cartwheel 50% off on certain toys with the 20% off coupon for Black Friday purchase as well as a pricematch on a particular item (YMMV), making these ridiculously cheap XMas gifts for girls or kids/people who like "fashion dolls", Disney dolls etc.

EDIT: THE BLACK FRIDAY 20% OFF COUPON IS TAKING 20% OFF THE ENTIRE PRE-CARTWHEEL TOTAL, WITH CARTWHEEL ALSO TAKING OFF ITS FULL DISCOUNTS FROM THE FULL TOTAL! For example on the $79.99 Disney Princess Dolls 7 pack below, the coupon took off $16 and the Cartwheel discount took off $39.99 resulting in it being $24 (instead of the $32 it was supposed to be with both discounts combined) meaning the discounts combined to 70% off. My total with Cartwheel discounts came to $151.47 on a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be $278.97 without Cartwheel discounts or the 20% off coupon applied, yet the "category coupon" took off $55.81 (20% off of $278.97) off of the $151.47 resulting in my total being $95.66 before tax and Target redcard discount.

The Disney Princess 7-pack of Dolls (Barbie scale/size, includes Elsa and Anna from Frozen) DPCI 086-07-0210, is half off of $79.99 = $39.99 with Cartwheel. I *think* the coupon actually took 20% off of the $79.99 price because this thing was even less than the $32 it was supposed to be after coupon. 1 Day Left on the Cartwheel discount - expires end of tomorrow Saturday December 5th.

The Password Journal 8 is $24.99 at Target, but $15.09 on both amazon and walmart.com. DPCI is 086-08-0740 and there is a half off discount on Cartwheel. After pricematch, cartwheel, and 20% off coupon it came out to something like $6 or less. Cartwheel discount expires 12/12/15

The better Cartwheel Toy 50% off Deal of the Day (there are two) is on the Disney Frozen Doll and Toddler Dress set. There is one set with Elsa and a dress, and one set with Anna and a dress. DPCI is same at 086-07-0457. There may be a pricematch somewhere I'm not sure, but combined with the coupon you can get these cheap as fuck today only.

There is also a Frozen themed Pocket Pop! set that is half off today only, don't have a DPCI on it check Cartwheel for details. There's also this giant Monster High Deadluxe High School playset that is 40% off in Cartwheel, expires tomorrow night. Finally, there are various shitty looking ride on vehicles for kids that are 30% off, including some derpy looking kiddy crap version of a Segway that has 1 day left.

No luck finding Infamous:Second Son at my local Target, but picked up Knack and Thief (PS4) for $10 each.

Wish they had dropped on Black Friday -- I had checked them in case they were 50% off.

Thanks all for the recent posts!

even though its for ps3 I found the rockstar games collection edition one in a San Diego Store

includes.  L.A. Noire, Midnight club complete, Red dead redemption and Episodes from Liberty City for 14.98

My store had a big bin of clearance games/Infinity figures but no big highlights. I grabbed a Wii nunchuck and did see a Thief steelbook for PS3 if anyone here is looking for that.

Tales of Xillia $15 (not grabbing)
LR steelbook
Thief PS3 steelbook (not grabbing)
Nunchuck

Huge bin of clearance

so i think the rockstar set is 14.99, since i don't own any of the games but the more i am thinking about it, the more I am unsure 

bread's done
Back