Target Clearance Thread XXII

EDIT: THE BLACK FRIDAY 20% OFF COUPON IS TAKING 20% OFF THE ENTIRE PRE-CARTWHEEL TOTAL, WITH CARTWHEEL ALSO TAKING OFF ITS FULL DISCOUNTS FROM THE FULL TOTAL! For example on the $79.99 Disney Princess Dolls 7 pack below, the coupon took off $16 and the Cartwheel discount took off $39.99 resulting in it being $24 (instead of the $32 it was supposed to be with both discounts combined). My total with Cartwheel discounts came to $151.47 on a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be $278.97 without Cartwheel discounts or the 20% off coupon applied, yet the "category coupon" took off $55.81 (20% off of $278.97) off of the $151.47 resulting in my total being $95.66 before tax and Target redcard discount.

The Disney Princess 7-pack of Dolls (Barbie scale/size, includes Elsa and Anna from Frozen) DPCI 086-07-0210, is half off of $79.99 = $39.99 with Cartwheel. I *think* the coupon actually took 20% off of the $79.99 price because this thing was even less than the $32 it was supposed to be after coupon. 1 Day Left on the Cartwheel discount - expires end of tomorrow Saturday December 5th.
Did you do the cart wheel first or the 20% off coupon? Does it matter? May have to take advantage of this tomorrow.

I checked out my local Target and didn't see any of these games.  I will check again on my way home.  Walked around the games section and didn't notice any bins or clearance items. I looked for Pikmin 3 and the PS4 games mostly and didn't see any reduced prices or most of the games from the list even on display.

Did you do the cart wheel first or the 20% off coupon? Does it matter? May have to take advantage of this tomorrow.
Doesn't matter as far as I know, but she (finally) scanned the cartwheel first after ringing everything up then scanned the coupon. This was after she mentioned no pricematch with cartwheel before I even brought up cartwheel.

Had to go back and forth with a serious hardass junior detective at guest services for allowing the pricematch on the Password Journal with cartwheel and 20% coupon because it's against policy. After a few minutes just telling her I wanted all of the items on the same transaction for the 20% coupon applying to all items and the cartwheel only for the Disney stuff not anything else. She was insisting on ringing up the pricematch single item separately, while I was politely yet firmly dissenting and pleading my case. Thankfully for me some managers were walking by and one just said let it go one time exception no biggy. Like I'm taking the ~$5 difference out of the jr. Detective's pocket. She was obviously not happy with my triple dip on that one damn item so obviously ymmv on that deal. If you don't want the possible hassle, just stick with cartwheel and coupon at regular checkout lanes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a Lightning Returns and some other items  after I bought a modded PS3 slim 
IGM8tHC.jpg

I missed out on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII PS3 at my store. One in stock at a store somewhere around Nashville but I got no reason to go that far right now. If anyone is looking to trade for something on my list (or The Crew on Xbox One). Let me know.

EDIT: THE BLACK FRIDAY 20% OFF COUPON IS TAKING 20% OFF THE ENTIRE PRE-CARTWHEEL TOTAL, WITH CARTWHEEL ALSO TAKING OFF ITS FULL DISCOUNTS FROM THE FULL TOTAL! For example on the $79.99 Disney Princess Dolls 7 pack below, the coupon took off $16 and the Cartwheel discount took off $39.99 resulting in it being $24 (instead of the $32 it was supposed to be with both discounts combined). My total with Cartwheel discounts came to $151.47 on a bunch of stuff that was supposed to be $278.97 without Cartwheel discounts or the 20% off coupon applied, yet the "category coupon" took off $55.81 (20% off of $278.97) off of the $151.47 resulting in my total being $95.66 before tax and Target redcard discount.

The Disney Princess 7-pack of Dolls (Barbie scale/size, includes Elsa and Anna from Frozen) DPCI 086-07-0210, is half off of $79.99 = $39.99 with Cartwheel. I *think* the coupon actually took 20% off of the $79.99 price because this thing was even less than the $32 it was supposed to be after coupon. 1 Day Left on the Cartwheel discount - expires end of tomorrow Saturday December 5th.
So you're bragging about buying a bunch of knock off Barbies? :p

So you're bragging about buying a bunch of knock off Barbies? :p
Hahaha, no...though I am certain the 3-5 year old girls (my younger daughter and two nieces) we bought one of each of them for are going to flip their shit. Kids love opening up huge presents and these 7 doll packs are ridiculously large. Basically just getting a lot of bang for the buck as far as gifts goes.

I'm excited about discovering the huge double discount (discount double check?) via Cartwheel and the 20% off BF coupon. Until the coupon expires, there could potentially be some fantastic double dips or even triple dips, depending upon what goes up on Cartwheel. Perhaps right now it can be combined with the coupon on the Guitar Hero Live single and two pack discounts for a substantial reduction, though I didn't try. And yes as far as I've been able to tell, the coupon works on all the clearance games. If it would take the 20% off the original price on the games, now that would be crazy.

Gotta have something to play with in the giant LEGO constructions.
Lego Princess sets + Disney Princess Barbie-sized dolls = ? Extra Magic Kingdom? I don't know but the girls love them.

Another good thing to get with the 20% off coupon is HP printer ink as it's also 10% off on cartwheel cause we all know freakin ink can be almost the same price as the printer itself.

Is the black Friday coupon reusable?
I don't think so, although I do see that you can use it on target.com and in store. I don't know whats to stop you from using it online and then going into the store. If it then doesn't work in store I imagine you could just say you never used it and someone will just give you the discount?

Im new to the steel book scene got my first one last week from BB Witcher 3. Do they normally come in the game case? How would I know if Target had any?

I new to the steel book scene got my first one last week frof BB Witcher 3. Do they normally come in the game case? How would I know if Target had any?
It's a different packaging but it's the saw DPCI so you just have to go check. It's labeled and a different size.

Most are packed in but that Witcher one was originally a pre-order bonus so you see that sometimes where they'll get a stack and then just hand them out with the normal game.

Is the black Friday coupon reusable?
I don't think it is I believe they are all unique codes.

Just browsing Cartwheel now, and while this discount won't be as good as the previous 50% off select/most (or was it all?) Xmas trees and whatnot (never mind the post-Christmas holiday/seasonal 70% or final 90% clearance), it's not a bad combo. There's a Cartwheel 20% off "Tinsel Garland, Wreaths, and Trees" coupon and a separate 20% off "Artificial Green Trees" (no idea if those two could be combined, doubt it though) as well as a 20% off shatterproof ornaments (and a bunch of other holiday/XMas Cartwheel coupons expiring today), which can be coupled with the 20% off Black Friday "category coupon" for at least 40% off.

Today's toy deal of the day is 50% off a Peanuts Snoopy and the Gang Ice Skating rink. Says 1 per customer, though I doubt the Cartwheel discount will limit to a single one if anyone is interested in getting more.

i was looking for the brother laser thread.

so what's* the* best value/deal for a wireless & scanner brother, brother?

Here's a game I didn't see reported yet however this is extremely rare at this pricepoint (only 2 stores out of 100 according to brickseek) so extreme YMMV.  Vast majority of stores have it at $59.99 

207-32-1054 Mad Max Xbox One $25.00

Picked up FF Lightning Thief SB for the 360 at $10, and COD Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition for the PS4 at $35. Pretty good deal on that one.

Picked up FF Lightning Returns SB, South Park for $10. Also picked up Killzone, Lego Movie, watch Dogs for PS4 @$10... So I have something to play when I upgrade to PS4. I was surprised by how many games were on clearance though. Might have to go back and browse again later this week.

i was looking for the brother laser thread.

so what's* the* best value/deal for a wireless & scanner brother, brother?
probably this one that I ordered Wednesday from Amazon for $85 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MFG57ZK/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1449343964&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=brother+2540
Best Buy and newegg has it same price. It a brother endorsed sale price and I believe today the last day for that pricing. It usually hover around $120 to $150

probably this one that I ordered Wednesday from Amazon for $85 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MFG57ZK/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1449343964&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=brother+2540
Best Buy and newegg has it same price. It a brother endorsed sale price and I believe today the last day for that pricing. It usually hover around $120 to $150
I was considering this at $5 more because it seemed less "clunkier"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HRG01A4

Guess I'll have to check them out in-store at some point..

I don't even need a new printer but all this talk makes me want one.

How much is reliable 3rd party toner?

Was fumbling through a clearance bin at a Target tonight and found an amazing score.  I've been looking for this game for quite awhile.

IMG_2336_zpsrvaiiubh.jpg

I wrecked my back spending almost an hour picking through five giant clearance bins that were knees deep after I found this. Like one of those dirty customers.   But there was no other treasure. Bought a couple cheap $10 360 games like New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Halo 3 ODST, just to add to the shelves.  They had 5-10x a normal amount of clearance games.  I've never seen such a large amount of clearance games at one store.  About half of my stores don't even have a clearance section.

Anyhow, Pikmin 3!

Here's a game I didn't see reported yet however this is extremely rare at this pricepoint (only 2 stores out of 100 according to brickseek) so extreme YMMV. Vast majority of stores have it at $59.99

207-32-1054 Mad Max Xbox One $25.00
I think that's probably just a glitch in the system left over from Black Friday. Wasn't MM $25 then?

tried to buy 3 of the Blue 2DS only to be told "we can't sell you more then 2."  The store has like 30 and I can't get 3 lol  oh well, too bad it's an electronics thing and I can't just go to another employee.

tried to buy 3 of the Blue 2DS only to be told "we can't sell you more then 2." The store has like 30 and I can't get 3 lol oh well, too bad it's an electronics thing and I can't just go to another employee.
Are the clearance 2DS marked or just the ones in the case? I saw a couple at my store in the case but they weren't marked. They had Mario Kart bundled with them so idk if they're a different price too.

My haul from the 3 closest targets near me. The ac3 limited edition was a pleasant surprise. It was opened but everything was intact so it doesn't seem like it was stashed in the back. Someone Probly returned it hoping to rebut it at a lower price lol. The real bargain was injustice for $3.08 gonna give that to my friend. Open to trading terraria since I didn't like the game anyways but for $4.98 for a collectors edition I figured why not. Let me know what you have. And I don't know know why it keeps flipping my photos lol

[attachment=18681:image.jpg]

The statue looks great. Wish I would have found a ps4 black flag though

[attachment=18680:image.jpg]

My haul from the 3 closest targets near me. The ac3 limited edition was a pleasant surprise. It was opened but everything was intact so it doesn't seem like it was stashed in the back. Someone Probly returned it hoping to rebut it at a lower price lol. The real bargain was injustice for $3.08 gonna give that to my friend. Open to trading terraria since I didn't like the game anyways but for $4.98 for a collectors edition I figured why not. Let me know what you have. And I don't know know why it keeps flipping my photos lol

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

The statue looks great. Wish I would have found a ps4 black flag though

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
DPCI for AC3 LE please?

A couple of the Target locations near me have the glut of 50% off titles.

But the real find I made yesterday was finding a sealed copy of DC Universe Online (PC) for $39.99. It was not marked as clearance, so I hid it so it should be 30% off by 2017. Sorry I forgot a picture in all the excitement.

bread's done
Back