Target Clearance Thread XXII

[quote name="Nothing371" post="13083307" timestamp="1449374265"]Was fumbling through a clearance bin at a Target tonight and found an amazing score. I've been looking for this game for quite awhile... [/quote]
YES!! This is the stuff that keeps me coming back to this thread. Awesome find, and congratulations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i want kingdom hearts 1.5 with artbook & tomb raider sb :cries: lol if someone can find me 1 of each, that would be so amazingly awesome lol none to be found in the 3 targets in the next city over & no targets in my town to even check lol  =(

totally random but buycostumes.com has a warehouse sale/clearance atm, splurged and just spent over $100 on various costumes lol, managed to get one of the last assassin's creed ezio one for girls (sorry guys lol) b4 it went oos over 90% off for $15, i'm so excited :whee:

tried to buy 3 of the Blue 2DS only to be told "we can't sell you more then 2." The store has like 30 and I can't get 3 lol oh well, too bad it's an electronics thing and I can't just go to another employee.
I was sure when I read this you were talking about the Bev Center City Target and the hardasses working there we've previously discussed, which as of this morning was showing only 4 of them, and not another location that was showing 30+ yesterday and this morning. However it looks like it *was* that other location you were talking about because I just got the same speech from 3+ employees there about quantity limits on this "hot" sale item :roll: (that has been sitting there at 40+ in store for almost a week with about 10 moving in that time period).

Just got back from that particular location and they in fact tried to limit my purchase quantity as well, however I argued that I was buying them as gifts (was looking to get 3 and my brother to purchase 3 more separately) and not to resell and that I had never encountered a quantity limit on clearance items before. Team leader said no problem as I wasn't looking to clear out their entire inventory. Also said I could buy 1 or 2, walk around for a while like 20-30 minutes, then come back and buy more :roll:

I was sure when I read this you were talking about the Bev Center City Target and the hardasses working there we've previously discussed, which as of this morning was showing only 4 of them, and not another location that was showing 30+ yesterday and this morning. However it looks like it *was* that other location you were talking about because I just got the same speech from 3+ employees there about quantity limits on this "hot" sale item :roll: (that has been sitting there at 40+ in store for almost a week with about 10 moving in that time period).

Just got back from that particular location and they in fact tried to limit my purchase quantity as well, however I argued that I was buying them as gifts (was looking to get 3 and my brother to purchase 3 more separately) and not to resell and that I had never encountered a quantity limit on clearance items before. Team leader said no problem as I wasn't looking to clear out their entire inventory. Also said I could buy 1 or 2, walk around for a while like 20-30 minutes, then come back and buy more :roll:
What's the price and dcpi for it

Went to Target and saw a full endcap of clearance. Picked up Wonderful 101, Injustice, and Batman all for Wii U. Everything was 50% off.

:ds:

Hello Kitty and Friends

Petz Nursery 2

Gogos Crazy Bones

Super Scriblenauts

Big Time Rush Backstage Pass

Spongebob Truth or Square

Nickelodeon Boating Bash

:3ds:

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Barbie Dreamhouse Party

Dead or Alive Dimensions

:wiiu:

Call of Duty Black Ops II

The Wonderful 101 (12 Copies)

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition

Injustice Gods Among Us

:360:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Limited Edition

Kinect Sports Rivals

Call of Duty 2 Special Edition

Skate 3

Mortal Kombat DC Universe

Dishonored GOTY

Dark Souls II

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Zumba Fitness Core

National Geographic America the Wild

Midnight Club

Defiance

Final Fantasy XIII

Dues Ex

Resident Evil 6

Battlefield 4

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

The Crew

Generator Rex Agent of Providence

:ps3:

Dark Souls II

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse

Saints Row IV

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Skyrim

Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition

Grand Theft Auto IV
Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault

Lego Marvel Super Heros

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Angry Birds Trilogy

South Park The Stick of Truth

The Smurfs 2

Walking Dead Survival Instinct

Twisted Metal

Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection

Batman Arkham City GOTY

Syndicate

Remember Me

Rayman Origins

:wii:

Metroid Other M

Rockcandy Controller (No Motion Plus) ($8 or 9 something)

:ps4:

Injustice Ultimate Edition

MLB 14 The Show

The Evil Within

Driveclub

Journey

Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Edition

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Madden NFL 25

:xb1:

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Kinect Sports

Also saw Moga smartphone controller

Aaaah my Target put everything in one of those dreaded circular bins. Not only does this make you lose all dignity as you dig to the bottom, but everything in there gets dinged and scuffed up.

Just grab a couple of shopping carts and dump the contents a handful at a time into the carts as you go through them, or dump the entire contents of the bin/tub if possible into the cart(s). Then just dump back in all the stuff you don't want when done.

For any Metro Detroit CAGers looking for the steelbook Lightning Returns, I saw 2 copies of the PS3 version at the Target on Plymouth and Middlebelt In Livonia and one copy of the 360 version at the one on Grand River west of Middlebelt in Farmington Hills.  The Farmington Hills location also had a ton opf copies on Knack, Rayman Legends (all systems) Infamous Second Son and a bunch of other games.  It's definitely worth stopping by.

Also, the location on Southfield Rd. and...13 Mile I think?  In Southfield has one more copy of Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition for the 360 for $36.  It doesn't show up as in stock on Brick Seek which is probably why they've survived this long.

Aaaah my Target put everything in one of those dreaded circular bins. Not only does this make you lose all dignity as you dig to the bottom, but everything in there gets dinged and scuffed up.
50/50 on Targets around here having the circular bins or the bookshelf type. Needless to say all the goodies I found (Pikmin 3, NCAA 14, LR steelbooks, etc.) were deep in the circular bins.

12gb PS3 with 2 games I think are clearances at $99.99 if anyone is interested.
207-23-0034. I know one of the games is cod ghosts. Not sure about the other one. Not sure if they are disc or digital download either because it was just a sticker on the box. If you could find one, you could use the 10% off cartwheel coupon to lessen the price.
I was at a store that had a few of these. The sticker made it seem like the game was not bundled, but you had to buy the system and COD:Ghosts together and you would get it free. It did not mention a second game.

I was at a store that had a few of these. The sticker made it seem like the game was not bundled, but you had to buy the system and COD:Ghosts together and you would get it free. It did not mention a second game.
Sorry, my fault. I just glanced at the box real quick because I was in sort of a hurry.

omg i want kingdom hearts 1.5 with artbook & tomb raider sb :cries: lol if someone can find me 1 of each, that would be so amazingly awesome lol none to be found in the 3 targets in the next city over & no targets in my town to even check lol =(

totally random but buycostumes.com has a warehouse sale/clearance atm, splurged and just spent over $100 on various costumes lol, managed to get one of the last assassin's creed ezio one for girls (sorry guys lol) b4 it went oos over 90% off for $15, i'm so excited :whee:
Tomb Raider SB? You mean the steelbook? I think I found one for xbox 360

I was surprised to see so many copies of Pikmin 3 at my local Target (9 or 10). I went ahead and picked one up, as we plan on getting a WiiU pretty soon. Thanks to whoever took a picture of their copy. I also picked up Binary Domain (360) for $5.xx

Usually my Target only has a handful of games, but was shocked to see well over 100 total this time around. 

I was surprised to see so many copies of Pikmin 3 at my local Target (9 or 10). I went ahead and picked one up, as we plan on getting a WiiU pretty soon. Thanks to whoever took a picture of their copy. I also picked up Binary Domain (360) for $5.xx

Usually my Target only has a handful of games, but was shocked to see well over 100 total this time around.
You know Pikmin 3 is hard to find and sell $60+?

If you don't mind, I'd happily buy a copy off you for the cost of the item + shipping if it's not too much trouble :)

My advice, keep Pikmin 3 and if you decide to sell it, don't do it at cost. People are only saying that to try to resell it for more themselves.

Went to Target and saw a full endcap of clearance. Picked up Wonderful 101, Injustice, and Batman all for Wii U. Everything was 50% off.

:ds:
Hello Kitty and Friends
Petz Nursery 2
Gogos Crazy Bones
Super Scriblenauts
Big Time Rush Backstage Pass
Spongebob Truth or Square
Nickelodeon Boating Bash

:3ds:
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Barbie Dreamhouse Party
Dead or Alive Dimensions

:wiiu:
Call of Duty Black Ops II
The Wonderful 101 (12 Copies)
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
Injustice Gods Among Us

:360:
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Limited Edition
Kinect Sports Rivals
Call of Duty 2 Special Edition
Skate 3
Mortal Kombat DC Universe
Dishonored GOTY
Dark Souls II
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Zumba Fitness Core
National Geographic America the Wild
Midnight Club
Defiance
Final Fantasy XIII
Dues Ex
Resident Evil 6
Battlefield 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
The Crew
Generator Rex Agent of Providence

:ps3:
Dark Souls II
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse
Saints Row IV
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Skyrim
Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
Grand Theft Auto IV
Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault
Lego Marvel Super Heros
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City
Medal of Honor Warfighter
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Angry Birds Trilogy
South Park The Stick of Truth
The Smurfs 2
Walking Dead Survival Instinct
Twisted Metal
Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Syndicate
Remember Me
Rayman Origins

:wii:
Metroid Other M
Rockcandy Controller (No Motion Plus) ($8 or 9 something)

:ps4:
Injustice Ultimate Edition
MLB 14 The Show
The Evil Within
Driveclub
Journey
Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Edition
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Madden NFL 25

:xb1:
Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
Kinect Sports

Also saw Mogo smartphone controller
Thank you for this! I'm going to try to find a MOGA (MOGO?) iPhone controller, hope they have one on sale, entering my local Tarjè now. Any idea what is DPCI is??

That's awesome. Be a guy and help out your fellow CAGs maybe.

I didn't even bother buying any because I wanted to use the 20% BF coupon, but I figured I'd probably find something more worthwhile.

My offer...take it or leave it:

robocop-dollar.jpg

;)

If you don't mind, I'd happily buy a copy off you for the cost of the item + shipping if it's not too much trouble :)
Same here. I'd even throw in some bonus loot.

I didn't even bother buying any because I wanted to use the 20% BF coupon, but I figured I'd probably find something more worthwhile.
it doesn't look like any further drops are coming on this half off stuff this week, so might be worth it to use the 20% on one or more of these if possible. Unfortunately it's only the blue and red bare console ones that are this price. None of the ones bundled with a game (DPCI's ...0302 thru ...0308) are all full price.

Tomb Raider SB? You mean the steelbook? I think I found one for xbox 360
i dont remember if there was a difference between the ps3 and x360 sb versions but i'd want the ps3 version coz ik that's $9.98, dunno about x360. lol does your local stores also have the kingdom hearts 1.5 remix limited edition as well o_O

Same here. I'd even throw in some bonus loot.

it doesn't look like any further drops are coming on this half off stuff this week, so might be worth it to use the 20% on one or more of these if possible. Unfortunately it's only the blue and red bare console ones that are this price. None of the ones bundled with a game (DPCI's ...0302 thru ...0308) are all full price.
well I have a 15% off registry code burning a hole in my cyber pocket or some other stupid metaphor lol so I think I'm gonna play around online and see what exciting things I can make happen!

i dont remember if there was a difference between the ps3 and x360 sb versions but i'd want the ps3 version coz ik that's $9.98, dunno about x360. lol does your local stores also have the kingdom hearts 1.5 remix limited edition as well o_O
both is the same,but one is xbox 360 and the other ps3. Both steelbooks are the same size. They both should be the same price. I only found the xbox 360 steelbook. Kingdom hearts 1.5 limited is hard to find at target because that is old stock. Lucky, i ordered both 1.5 and 2.5 at walmart for $6.88 each used.

Only difference is the slip cover and what's inside disc and manual-wise.

Brickseek has a Pikmin 3 listed as 1 on Hand 0 saleable quantity. Fyndly says 0 in stock. Store is 18 miles away one way. Guess ill give it a shot.

bread's done
Back