Target Clearance Thread XXII

Well not much today, most of the good stuff has already been claimed naturally. Bought the last Lightning Returns Steelbook for $10, buddy bought Tomb Raider PS4 for 10, Sly Cooper Collection (used) for $10, and Ratchet and Clank for $15 (Sorry, no DCPI since it wasn't my receipt).

This however, is new.

Good stocking stuffer for kids? Maybe? I got this game already for free during the great purge of Club Nintendo and my 1000 mile march of shame throughout Southern California. It's alright. But Its much better for $10 I think.

:3ds: Mario Golf: World Tour $15 207-02-1461
They were $9.99 with a bonus $5 off code at Toys R Us last week bringing them to $4.99...unfortunately slickdeals went apeshit and cleared inventory out both online and at local stores with a vengeance posthaste.

[attachment=18766:IMG_6057.JPG]

[attachment=18767:IMG_6058.JPG]

All 50% still 

:ps3: Thief Steelbook - $9.98 -       207-24-0971

:xb1: Kinect Sports Rivals - $14.98 -    207-32-0011

:360:  Spider-Man Edge of Time - $14.98 -    207-22-1340

:360: MLB 2K13/NBA 2K13 2pk - $24.98 -    207-22-0879

Wow finally worth picking up now that Price is a Red Sock

Official policy: All Electronics and Entertainment items must be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange. For these items purchased between 11/1 – 12/25, the 30-day refund period will start on 12/26.

Most other things are 90 days, or one year for Target owned brands.
Has anyone tried to return electronics/games from their registry? Items tied to a registry have 1 year to return and I keep forgetting to have the cashier scan my college registry code so haven't been able to try it yet on electronic stuff, not sure if that's excluded or not...

Im looking to expand the storage on my xbox one and I have read that the 2TB Western Digital passport is pretty good.  Were these clearanced out at any point or have they always been full price?  Thanks!

Oh and the DPCI for the one im referring to is 056-02-0017.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the WD passports were soldered to the converter board?
Correct WD passports have a soldered on USB or proprietary connection, no SATA. But the XBONE uses USB drives as external game storage as long as they are 256GB or greater and USB 3.0 compatible.

Correct WD passports have a soldered on USB or proprietary connection, no SATA. But the XBONE uses USB drives as external game storage as long as they are 256GB or greater and USB 3.0 compatible.
Yes, sorry. I should have stated to use it as an external hard drive. Brickseek wont load on my pc so im not able to look the price of this one in my local area. So I thought I would see if anyone remembered if these were clearanced out. Thanks all!

Spotted :xb1: The Evil Within - The Fighting Chance Pack for $19.98. Also :wii: Metroid Other M has gone down to $14.98.

Meh, slightly off topic, but a small warning about that Lightning Returns DLC. It's apparently expired. Tried entering it a few times but no go, so I googled what was wrong and turns out that despite no expiration date on the voucher itself, the voucher expired quite awhile ago. Sorta kinda miffed, especially since the infamous voucher doesn't expire until 2018, but it was only 10 bucks, and the case is surprisingly pretty.

Meh, slightly off topic, but a small warning about that Lightning Returns DLC. It's apparently expired. Tried entering it a few times but no go, so I googled what was wrong and turns out that despite no expiration date on the voucher itself, the voucher expired quite awhile ago. Sorta kinda miffed, especially since the infamous voucher doesn't expire until 2018, but it was only 10 bucks, and the case is surprisingly pretty.
You're probably talking about the :ps3: version, but I just checked and the :360: version of the DLC is still valid.

Stopped at the target at the bristol marketplace after selling a game to a buyer and found this. Saw two copies of dragon age complete edition for the one for $22....I don't even have a 360 but I heard it was sorta rare. I was really looking for a ps4 ac4 limited edition oh well. Currently accepting offers lol

[attachment=18790:image.jpg]

You're probably talking about the :ps3: version, but I just checked and the :360: version of the DLC is still valid.
Yup, on PS3, now that just makes me more slightly more miffed, oh well.

I also didn't know there was a 360 version floating around, the more you know.

Yup, on PS3, now that just makes me more slightly more miffed, oh well.

I also didn't know there was a 360 version floating around, the more you know.
I don't kow if there are any more floating around, I bought mine a few months ago and I just haven't bothered to redeem the DLC yet. :)

Stopped at the target at the bristol marketplace after selling a game to a buyer and found this. Saw two copies of dragon age complete edition for the one for $22....I don't even have a 360 but I heard it was sorta rare. I was really looking for a ps4 ac4 limited edition oh well. Currently accepting offers lol

image.jpg
Nope, not rare.

The version with just MLB 2k13 is sought after, but still not rare.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Did you seriously block out the price in the picture? What happened to sharing info with the community like everyone else in this thread does?

Did you seriously block out the price in the picture? What happened to sharing info with the community like everyone else in this thread does?

It's 24.98. I blocked that out cause it's Probly gonna go up on eBay. Wasn't trying to hide anything. The price has been mentioned here already

I personally didnt even plan on playing it lol

Im going to buy it on PC since it just released and is 60fps

It's 24.98. I blocked that out cause it's Probly gonna go up on eBay. Wasn't trying to hide anything. The price has been mentioned here already
Oh OK. Why not just remove the sticker completely if you are listing it on EBay? It looks kind of bad to block the price.

In other news, found a lone copy of Sonic Colors for the Wii for $2.98. Weird thing was it was listed at 50% off $5.98 so...a clearance from a clearance price?

Oh OK. Why not just remove the sticker completely if you are listing it on EBay? It looks kind of bad to block the price.

In other news, found a lone copy of Sonic Colors for the Wii for $2.98. Weird thing was it was listed at 50% off $5.98 so...a clearance from a clearance price?
Wasn't sure if I was gonna keep it or it was going back to the store or not. Nice find on that sonic colors

Wasn't sure if I was gonna keep it or it was going back to the store or not. Nice find on that sonic colors
Thanks, I just thought it was weird they clearanced out an item that was previously clearanced. I've actually seen that happen a few times, though none recently before Sonic Colors. Where the starting price will be $7.48 or $4.98 or something like that, and then they take 50% or 70% off that.

Thanks, I just thought it was weird they clearanced out an item that was previously clearanced. I've actually seen that happen a few times, though none recently before Sonic Colors. Where the starting price will be $7.48 or $4.98 or something like that, and then they take 50% or 70% off that.
love it when they do that since that how I got my PS3 rock band drums for $6 to $8 couple years ago lol

I can't say I'm all that shocked. "Hey guys, come pay $120 for this collector's edition full of digital crap you can't actually collect." I was even on the fence on it at $27.xx (clearance + Red Card + 20% off coupon).
I was wondering how they had the dignity and moral fiber to actually try to sell those Atlas Pro Editions, then I remembered the publishers were Activision. Thing you have to remember about Activision is that each employee who agrees to being working there actually has two sets of contracts to sign. The first one is Activision's contract for being an employee there. Standard stuff. The second is Satan's contract, ensuring you go the hell when you die, in order for you to begin work there, filling humanity with dread, suffering, and everlasting torment for all eternity. Just like how they were alive, working for Activision.

Well, I'm kind of sad right now. The Tales of Xillia Limited edition I was eyeing earlier in the week disappeared along with 70% of what I saw before lol. There was also a new 30% off clearance for a random assortment of games. Nothing too exciting yet.

One of my targets has advanced warfare atlas pro edition in the clearance section for $36, but still has the gold version for $40. I stood there contemplating how anyone would buy the gold Verizon for more but just had to walk away after realizing it was just weird target pricing... And once again not paying attention

Not clearance, but I found the hot wheels ultimate garage for my son. Brickseek has showed 0 available all day but I just saw 5 on the shelf. I thought it was supposed to be pretty accurate?

In 2 different Pittsburgh, PA stores I found The Crew for XB One for $5.98 (Harmar store) and Lego Movie Game and Killzone PS4 both for $9.98 (S. Hills Village store).

Well, I'm kind of sad right now. The Tales of Xillia Limited edition I was eyeing earlier in the week disappeared along with 70% of what I saw before lol. There was also a new 30% off clearance for a random assortment of games. Nothing too exciting yet.
Sounds like my Target except for the ToX LE - haven't seen s copy there in a long time. Tried to go back for a copy of Knack as a gift for my nephew. There was a fraction of games left and all the copies of Knack were gone. I saw about a dozen there this time last week. Oh well...

Have any of the $9.98 games dropped lower yet? I've got some early Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket.

so...i saw on fyndly that the crew is 5.98 now in stores..headed over but it was 9.98..maybe later this week it'll drop?
When I picked it up the other day, the employee was kind enough to adjust it to $5.98 for me. Only a few dollar difference but YMMV. I got it for Xbox One.

Thanks for the head's up. Never even heard of dd's Discounts...looked them up and they appear to be a subsidiary of Ross. I'll check the ones further west (downtown LA/KTown and west) and let you know what I see.
I was browsing HomeGoods today and found out they carry Lego too. I spotted a lot of Lego Chimas, Duplo, and Lego clocks (a giant Yoda, a giant brick alarm, and buildable watches: City and DC Superheroes). They also carried Playmobil sets, Mighty World, Brio, and a lot of Chugginton. HomeGoods stores are related with TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

Eh, I checked out a couple of Ross stores but no Rancor Pits, just some shitty Chima and Ninjago sets that were overpriced. Place was a complete and utter shitshow

My Target has a big bin in front of electronics with the clearance games (normally there's only 3 shovel ware games on a back shelf).  Found 4 copies of NCAA Football 14 for PS3 for only $15 each FTW.

My local Target has 3 Final Fantasy steelbooks for PS3. I was mainly looking for Xbox 360...
The SB case should be the same for both :360: and :ps3: (I don't think the :ps3: is G2). If you are looking for FF13-3 with the SB case then you've found the harder part to find.

I bought Thief for :ps3: with the intention of putting my :xb1: copy in the case.

bread's done
Back