Target Clearance Thread XXII

The SB case should be the same for both :360: and :ps3: (I don't think the :ps3: is G2). If you are looking for FF13-3 with the SB case then you've found the harder part to find.

I bought Thief for :ps3: with the intention of putting my :xb1: copy in the case.
You actually put games in the SB o_O

Maybe I'm just weird.

Because it's bad? That's usually why games get bad reviews.
It's so bad It's good tho.

Had a lot of fun with the multiplayer, I don't think the MP is worth $60 though.

From what I heard Target and Wal-Mart will NOT carry it.

It was only carried by Bestbuy.com, Dell.com, Amazon.com and Gamestop.com. The only actual store to get it was Gamestop and *maybe* Best Buy B&M but I've yet to hear anyone getting it from a Best Buy store.

Is the destiny limited edition for Xbox 360 worth it for $30?
Unless you want it for the sake of collecting it, I don't think it is. If you actually want to play the game you would need to spend another $40 on The Taken King to be able to fully enjoy the game.

However, spending $30 on the game + $40 on the next DLC ~= spending $60 on the game (The Taken King Legendary Edition) + $10 for the Steelbook/goodies in the Limited Edition, if you want to justify it that way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the games I'm interested in have dropped yet but I did find a copy of DiRT 3 (PS3) for $3.  I'm not really into racing games so I'll probably just flip it.

im surprised my target had ff13-2 still. never got the game so decided to buy it for $5. only played the first one. looking for lightning returns now gonna be hard lol

My backlog is too much. Forgot I already bought FFXIII-2 last year. Found it at Target for $5 and bought it since it's a great price. Go home to put it on my game case (that's in alphabetical order) and realized I already own it. Returned it the next day.

Amazon has the game for $11.50 (link for 360).
non steelbook unfortunately...

anyways, i'm upset, the last copy of xillia limited edition in this area within 200 miles whatever was just sold today or yesterday whatever according to brickseek, i should've hidden it better lol... i was hoping for another price drop so I could return my 50% off copy from last week and buy the 70% one... i also grabbed the last skyrim legendary edition in this area for 50% off too, was too afraid to leave it until it drops to 70% ugh. i wish i had gotten it TrU last summer, and just did price adjustments afterward when it hit 95% off at $1.50 , last copy got sold at like 50% at TrU too. =(

found the last thief steelbook in this area and unfortunately it's like crushed in on the front ugh, not sure if i could hammer it out =( i was gonna trade in the disk & stick my stealth triple pk disc in it lol (that includes thief, deus ex, hitman that i got for $5 new during a random walmart clearance lol)

At my local Target, there's two bins: some games with clearance stickers and some games still available at retail price. I was eyeing the Goldeneye remakes for Xbox 360 and wii, but they're still listed at $30-40 each. No thanks.

I did manage to find The Crew for Xbox One for $5.98 (207320100)!

Anyone need a LR Steelbook? I have an extra for both PS3 and 360...forgot how many I picked up for no reason...

Check my trade thread....which you can now see below. (Two 360 SB left)

At my local Target, there's two bins: some games with clearance stickers and some games still available at retail price. I was eyeing the Goldeneye remakes for Xbox 360 and wii, but they're still listed at $30-40 each. No thanks.

I did manage to find The Crew for Xbox One for $5.98 (207320100)!
Goldeneye for 360 is $19.99 ($17.99 PUR) pre-owned at GameStop. Varies on Amazon. Just be nice to find for less then $10 somewhere, I may need to start looking at pawn shops.

Can't remember the last time I went looking for something specific on clearance and was able to get it.

PS3 - DS3 - Blue - $27.98 - 207-00-0977

I'm sure this was posted forever ago. Also, Sony HDMI cables - $9.98

Forgot to share this. On the way home I stopped at a Target in a small town and got this deal![attachment=18932:image.jpg]

Forgot to share this. On the way home I stopped at a Target in a small town and got this deal! image.jpg
Fuuuuuuuuhhhh...how/why is it 30% off the $49.98 clearance price?!! Now I feel like I really overpaid for the red n blues I got for $49.98 (although the 20% off coupon helped).

Although I guess there has to be some consolation to having to live in some place called Waxahachie

Fuuuuuuuuhhhh...how/why is it 30% off the $49.98 clearance price?!! Now I feel like I really overpaid for the red n blues I got for $49.98 (although the 20% off coupon helped).

Although I guess there has to be some consolation to having to live in some place called Waxahachie
Trying to figure that out as well.

Yeah it was in Waxahachie TX. I was driving from Houston to Fort Woth and made a stop there. The 2DS was marked 49.98 but it wouldn't scan. The guy said he had to make a new pricing label and came back with the 35.96 price tag saying that's what it's now at in the system.

Awesome, congrats. As I suspected, these most likely won't drop past the 50% off clearance price point before going out of the system.

Btw I found a few of the Lego Marvel Superheroes game for the PS3 in the big box that comes with the Loki minifigs keychain. Are those editions worth anything? They are $9.98 207-24-0886 not sure if it shares the same DPCI with the normal version. EDIT: just checked the DPCI and it appears to show the normal version, so much like the Steelbook versions of certain games, this one can't be searched for via the system uniquely. It's cool though I wish it came with a rarer minifigs than Loki, which is/was available in something like half a dozen different sets.

Yeah it was in Waxahachie TX. I was driving from Houston to Fort Woth and made a stop there. The 2DS was marked 49.98 but it wouldn't scan. The guy said he had to make a new pricing label and came back with the 35.96 price tag saying that's what it's now at in the system.
None here in central texas except for San Marcos but it's still $99 :(

Went browsing through the video game clearance again at my local Target and found a few copies of Wonderful 101 for $14.98.

DCPI 207-30-0028 if anyone is interested.

I didn't want to scroll back several pages to look for it but figured I would mention that I found PS3 Remember Me for 9.98 and Ratchet and Clank Nexus for 14.98 in one of those clearance bins. All the other games were shitty shovelware.

I know Remember Me was a huge bomb for Capcom but figured it's worth trying for ten bucks.

Anyone need a LR Steelbook? I have an extra for both PS3 and 360...forgot how many I picked up for no reason...

Check my trade thread....which you can now see below. (Two 360 SB and one PS3 left)
If you don't mind doing an even trade I picked up a 360 Steelbook and am looking for the ps3 version. Or if anyone has the ps3 version and wants the 360 I'm looking to trade.

Guys, I'm going to try to do a double or even triple dip on the Lego Dimensions Starter Packs today.  There's a Cartwheel app discount of 40% off of them through December 24th.  I'm going to try to couple that with a pricematch on them of $69.99 at amazon/Walmart/Gamestop.  

With the way Cartwheel has been working lately, it should actually take the 40% off the original/regular $99.99 price, NOT the PM price, meaning it should be $30 when all is said and done.  But even at $42 that's not too shabby.  Oh and there is also a 10% off Target giftcards, so I plan to do that first (assuming the giftcard becomes activated immediately or near-immediately).  YMMV as always but I have just about 5 full days to get this done.  I don't think there's any resale value in doing multiples of this so I'll probably just get one for PS4 for myself and the kids.  I've avoided all the "toys to life" games and add on figs etc. until now but this IS Lego, I think I'm gonna have to capitulate on this one.  I'll also probably try and see if the discount works automatically on the level/team/starter packs.

EDIT: the cartwheel discount doesn't work automatically any of the level, team, or fun/starter packs unfortunately.  Also had a bit of a challenging time getting customer service to scan the cartwheel app in conjunction with the pricematch on the starter pack, as they pointed out the line in some printout of what they allege to be the official policy (updated as of October 31st, according to them) which stated pricematch cannot be combined with cartwheel or target coupons.  I countered this by debating that the large sign directly behind them stated simply "Maximize Your Savings with Competitive Price Matching, Cartwheel, and the Weekly Ad" and that the terms Maximize as well as the use of AND in place of OR didn't merely strongly imply that all of those tools could be combined, but that it clearly defined and laid out that it was expressly so.  They capitulated the point as a one time courtesy at their discretion yadda yadda yadda so I managed to get it against the PS4 version.

So never having played The Crew for Xbox one, I bought the limited edition today on clearance for $6. After installing it started up and it said The Crew Wild Run. Is this normal? I thought that was a different edition. Maybe I'm wrong as I have never played the Crew. Thanks.

So never having played The Crew for Xbox one, I bought the limited edition today on clearance for $6. After installing it started up and it said The Crew Wild Run. Is this normal? I thought that was a different edition. Maybe I'm wrong as I have never played the Crew. Thanks.
It's possible they patched the game into a single version and some content is just locked away?

bread's done
Back