Target Clearance Thread XXII

I use mine...still love the looks of it.

Sold off the other couple + the yoshi and mario 3dsxl's. (The airport looked at my funny when they said take all your electronics out...and I pulled out 5 boxes of 3dsxl's -.-; since I was flying back from winter vaca)

And I JUST started to use the WiiU after it sat dormant on my shelf since then.
Yeah, it looks nice. I wanted the Yoshi one, but they had sold it earlier in the day when I went. I just don't have much I want to play on the 3DS. I might pick up Awakening and the two Kingdom Hearts games, but I just got 5 games in the past week or so, and with no long drives coming up, those games wouldn't get played anyway.

Yeah, it looks nice. I wanted the Yoshi one, but they had sold it earlier in the day when I went. I just don't have much I want to play on the 3DS. I might pick up Awakening and the two Kingdom Hearts games, but I just got 5 games in the past week or so, and with no long drives coming up, those games wouldn't get played anyway.
Don't worry I hardly ever play my 3ds since I got it last year...and I have like 12 games (I have beaten 1 and played 2 others for about 7hrs)

Saw Sleeping Dogs for XBox one in the clearance aisle in my local Target right before Christmas, but did not have time to check on the price (baby was going crazy). Anyone else know the clearanced price?
Sleeping Dogs price pretty weird, I saw one lying around the clearance endcap the day before Christmas Eve, scanned it and it was $18, now went back to $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, video game consoles would go on clearance the day after I spend my Target gift cards, son of a biscuit.

Wasn't able to find a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. If anyone wants to trade for Dishonored GOTY X360 or Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition PS3. Hit me up.

I missed out that because I wasn't following this thread. I have enough consoles though, lol. We're all consoles on clearance and what were the prices?
It was closer to January if I remember correctly. I bought a 500 gb Call of Duty 360 bundle that included a Ghosts disc and Black Ops II download card which was pretty sweet. I transferred my Gamertag over to it from a 4 gb with a 320 gb hard drive in it and didn't look back. The coolest part about it was that the employees seemed to be pretty clueless about it until items were taken to the register. But I think I paid $120 for the console. I can't find the receipt now but I remember the cashier putting the other 360 bundle aside for her son after she rang me up.

New Cartwheel coupon today for 15% off clearance toys. It may work with toys to life figures, if you can find any on clearance, but that is YMMV. The coupon lasts until January 2nd.
iirc, the last time they had this, it worked on non-clearance toys as well (even lego sets that were supposedly excluded)

One of my few worthy contributions to CAG. I discovered the Smash 3ds xls were half off, another poster followed up with the 500gb 360s, which were $125. Good times.

Xbox 360 Call of Duty Holiday bundle was $125
Dat console I don't even play. Sure as heck bought one though.

Like finding Luigi's Mansion at Salvation Army for $1.50

Already got one but I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to have bought Luigi's Mansion for $1.50

Christmas/Holiday clearance still 50% off (30% off candy).  BTW the 15% off clearance toys didn't work on the clearance Legos automagically.  

Got Bayonetta 2 and got them to PM GameStop. They couldn't even pull it up on their tablet so it was kinda of a pain to try and get them to PM but they finally agreed. :D

Bayonetta 2 is discountinue OOP item. Most bestbuy is oos, few target & gamestop around me is sold out. Soon it will be digital copy only. Unless gs reprint & sale as used above msrp :)

Only 1 Gamestop and BestBuy have Bayonetta 2 around me and they are 40 miles away but the only store within 100 miles to have it. Good luck even finding it at a Gamestop too.

Bayonetta 2 is discountinue OOP item. Most bestbuy is oos, few target & gamestop around me is sold out. Soon it will be digital copy only. Unless gs reprint & sale as used above msrp :)
Same here. Glad I PM'd this when it was $35 at GameStop a while ago. I can definitely see this game skyrocketing in price pretty soon.

EDIT: No longer looking for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Willing to trade Bioshock Ultimate Edition PS3 for The Wonderful 101. PM if interested in doing an even trade.

bread's done
Back