Target Clearance Thread XXII

Look at like this, you see a post here on this thread that there is a good game or item on clearance for cheap at Target. You check your local Target via store inventory finder, brick seek, etc, and they say they have 10+ available. You take the time to drive there and when you arrive, the item is no longer available due to one person buying up the entire inventory (which happens more often than you think). A lot of people are going to be mad at Target employees for allowing this to happen when you just wanted one. Maybe not necessarily you but more than often this happens and it does become a PR or guest relations problem.
I've had this happen plenty of times. It comes with deal hunting. I don't hate on someone for it. I normally just blame myself for not being quick about it which is true. You can't get them all so no use constantly worrying about missing something.

I doubt it's much of a PR issue too. Not much people look for clearance items apart from those that deal hunt. Usually when a clearance item goes OOS at the stores I've worked at, people just buy a similar item and understand a cheaper item will be gone soon, not that someone took it from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had this happen plenty of times. It comes with deal hunting. I don't hate on someone for it. I normally just blame myself for not being quick about it which is true. You can't get them all so no use constantly worrying about missing something.
I doubt it's much of a PR issue too. Not much people look for clearance items apart from those that deal hunt. Usually when a clearance item goes OOS at the stores I've worked at, people just buy a similar item and understand a cheaper item will be gone soon, not that someone took it from them.
It's not only including clearance items. This happens many times with sale items also. It is a PR problem and you can see this from many other retailers who limit the sale of many other items. Sneaker stores with limiting big releases such as Jordan and Foamposite releases to 1 per customer or some video game retailers such as Iffy to limiting CE or LEs to 1 per customer. If they didn't feel that there would be a PR problem, they would allow 1 or 2 people buy up the entire inventory because regardless, the company will still make their money regardless if 1 person buys the the entire inventory or 1000 people buy the inventory. The money comes out to the same amount and they could just use the excuse of "due to high demand, the item sold out". Amazon had this problem many times.

It's not only including clearance items. This happens many times with sale items also. It is a PR problem and you can see this from many other retailers who limit the sale of many other items. Sneaker stores with limiting big releases such as Jordan and Foamposite releases to 1 per customer or some video game retailers such as Iffy to limiting CE or LEs to 1 per customer. If they didn't feel that there would be a PR problem, they would allow 1 or 2 people buy up the entire inventory because regardless, the company will still make their money regardless if 1 person buys the the entire inventory or 1000 people buy the inventory. The money comes out to the same amount and they could just use the excuse of "due to high demand, the item sold out". Amazon had this problem many times.
So how about this compromise:

Sale / new release items - limit

Clearance items - go nuts

<SNIP>

So, I ask, well, my wife is with me. So, can I get one and she will, too? "Sure." And in the same sentence, he says, "You can get two, and she can get two. We can do separate transactions." Well, already he's confused about his own story/policy. But whatever. Have any of you experienced this at other stores? Is this maybe a store level or even an individual's own vigilante campaign against hoarders agenda? In my mind, those are both viable possibilities.

Anywho, long story short or...

TL; DR: a local store had buttloads of the blue remote on sale at $19.98, along with a few of the "classic controller" for $9.98 -- although the transaction was a might strange (see above).

So, look around, as the posts above attest, there's all kinds of clearance at the moment. I just had peach on my mind, and lucked into these others.

My heartiest thanks to everyone who posted this info, and all the unsung others who post deals that you run across. You folks are awesome.
Last December when all of the 50% off clearance happened I tried to buy a Yoshi 3DS and was told I can't because "I don't look like someone who plays Nintendo games." I laughed and the dude looked behind me and said can I help you to the next person. I said hold on, you are serious. Yes, you look like you don't play video games (yes I have a hundred or more game backlog, but I don't think that's what he meant). I demanded a manager. Waited waaaaaaay too long before a guy finally comes out. I say I want the Yoshi 3DS, manager says ok confused. Jackass behind the counter says, he's going to sell it on the internet. Manager says no. I wanted them to base this on something, and they go with...I don't look like I play video games.

I ask the jackass have I touched my phone? No. I play my notification sound, it's the sound when Mario hops on Yoshi from Mario World. Jackass jumps in and asks what that even means. Manager stares at him then says that's the Yoshi sound. Tells jackass to get my 3DS and apologizes.

I understand some get mad at Target employees for not allowing people to buy multiples of clearance or sale priced items but actually it is corporate that has come down on resellers. Maybe 6 months ago, Target corporate sent out a memo to AP that they will no longer allow people to buy multiples of the same clearance items or allow people to use discounts, 5% off pharmacy reward coupons (which no longer exist since CVS bought Target's pharmacies), or tax exemption "certificates" while buying multiples of the same item whether it be on sale or clearance. Target is not a wholesale retailer and to be fair, everyone deserves the same chance or opportunity to find "a good deal" rather than coming into the store and all the inventory is been bought up by the same person. The Target I work for has received many complaints from guests that come in mid Sunday or later and all of a sale item is already sold out. A lot of times this is due to resellers coming in early morning and buying up the entire inventory and using rewards, discounts, and tax exemption "certificates".

Personally, I don't like resellers. In my eyes, they're scavengers that take good sale items or clearance items away from people that actually want to use the product. Being a CAG is a person that looks for good deals for themselves or other CAGs. Not a person who basically takes away from other CAGs by buying up an entire inventory due to greed to make a quick couple of dollars. Sorry for the wall of words.
Four problems with this.

One: it's on clearance because they no one wanted to buy it, most stores are happy to get rid of that product. Limiting it could end up losing the store a good bit of money when they continue to drop the price.

Two: there are many legit reasons to want more than one of an item. Look at my previous example, Yoshi 3DS for $100 is a good deal. I want one for me and I text three buddies about it. One wants one for each of his kids so there's 3. Other wants one for him, his wife and his two kids. Another 4. That's 7 I would want and is totally legit, but if there's a limit of say 2 they just made 3 unhappy customers. Yes, I am just a dude who spends money on video games and LEGO. But the other two are average and above average size families who spend a lot at Target. Being denied a product sitting right there could easily send their business elsewhere.

Three: Employees confuse the rules or just make up their own. Sam's Club had Wii and 360 on clearance. I wanted one of each and was told I'll have to choose because game systems are "one per person." I point out I want one of each and they keep saying I can only buy one system. We went back and forth with me trying to get them to understand it's one of each system per person, they wouldn't budge. I asked them if they would hold it for someone else then, yes. So I left, did the rest of my shopping, got lunch then went back in and told them at the service desk they had a 360 on hold for me. Walked out with a cheap 360 after my very clever ruse.

Four: IT'S CLEARANCE, THEY WANT TO CLEAR OUT PRODUCT! IT'S IN THE NAME! I don't understand how this is such a difficult to grasp concept.

So how about this compromise:

Sale / new release items - limit
Clearance items - go nuts
Which by most stores I go to, this is the current store policy implemented.

Again, I agree to this and this is how it is. If it's a new release, limit. If it's a clearance (I.e. been out for months to years), no limit. You don't ruffle any feathers since people can't complain (regardless of price) about an item that's been out for a while.

Fitbit:

attachicon.gif
IMG_20160310_164107.jpg
Looks like the picture is upside down. Heres The Codes from the picture:

Fitbit Charge (110.48) 057-03-3751

Fitbit One (84.98) 057-03-0573

I just think its funny people are bitching they cant go all El Hordo on these clearance items but will cry the minute they miss a deal and blame horders on other sites....

Looks like the picture is upside down. Heres The Codes from the picture:

Fitbit Charge (110.48) 057-03-3751

Fitbit One (84.98) 057-03-0573
Oops, thanks for the fix! I posted it quick while at the store.

I figured I'd post it in case it was cheaper at other stores.

Last December when all of the 50% off clearance happened I tried to buy a Yoshi 3DS and was told I can't because "I don't look like someone who plays Nintendo games." I laughed and the dude looked behind me and said can I help you to the next person. I said hold on, you are serious. Yes, you look like you don't play video games (yes I have a hundred or more game backlog, but I don't think that's what he meant). I demanded a manager. Waited waaaaaaay too long before a guy finally comes out. I say I want the Yoshi 3DS, manager says ok confused. Jackass behind the counter says, he's going to sell it on the internet. Manager says no. I wanted them to base this on something, and they go with...I don't look like I play video games.

I ask the jackass have I touched my phone? No. I play my notification sound, it's the sound when Mario hops on Yoshi from Mario World. Jackass jumps in and asks what that even means. Manager stares at him then says that's the Yoshi sound. Tells jackass to get my 3DS and apologizes.
What the hell? Why even go through that? Tell the employee and manager that you did want to resell the system with a smile on your face and if he denies you, call up Target corporate and demand that they be held accountable for trying to make that store lose a sale. Who does the dumb fucker think he is? The CEO? He's goddamn not. And while they may have the minor right to limit quantities as they sees fit, denying a single sale on the grounds that they thinks= "you're not a gamer" is a good way to get themselves fired, which is what I would have tried to have done.

Sorry for the ranting. But stories like this make me rage uncontrollably. Some ass thinks he can exert his (nonexistent) power whenever he wants because he "thinks" he "knows" something.

giphy.gif

Here are some clearance prices that popped up via my various searches, including some that were reported elsewhere however are not showing those prices at any of the 100+ stores within 50 miles of me. So, specifically on the PS4 console, "YMMV"

TVs

008-09-1565 Vizio 65in Flat Panel Tv 1080p 120 Hz $ 699.98 30% Off (showing this price at every store)
008-09-0380 Magnavox 40" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel TV Hd - Black (40ME324V) $229.99 30% Off
008-09-0441 LG 42" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (42LB5600) $227.48 35% Off
008-09-0338 Magnavox 32" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (32ME303V) $159.99 30% Off

Laptop

056-01-0051 Acer 15" Slim Laptop PC (E5-511P-P1QH) with 1T Hard Drive, 4 GB Memory Black $134.98 50%? Off

HOPE SOMEBODY FINDS THIS AT THIS PRICE; IF YA DO - YER WELCOME!!!

207-33-0001 PlayStation 4 Console $174.98 60% Off :hot: (showing $399.99 at every single store near me :wall: :cry:...and not a single one with any inventory, anyway). Checked some other locales, and only found a tiny handful of stores that show the $174.98 price. And only a single store showing it in stock, period.

207-24-8882 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (PlayStation 3) $37.48 50% Off

204-07-1377 "COD NUKETOWN" mystery item, I believe this is the MegaBloks CoD Nuketown set $13.48 70% Off

What the hell? Why even go through that? Tell the employee and manager that you did want to resell the system with a smile on your face and if he denies you, call up Target corporate and demand that they be held accountable for trying to make that store lose a sale. Who does the dumb fucker think he is? The CEO? He's goddamn not. And while they may have the minor right to limit quantities as they sees fit, denying a single sale on the grounds that they thinks= "you're not a gamer" is a good way to get themselves fired, which is what I would have tried to have done.

Sorry for the ranting. But stories like this make me rage uncontrollably. Some ass thinks he can exert his (nonexistent) power whenever he wants because he "thinks" he "knows" something.
Sadly I've dealt with Target corporate in two similar situations and they would be no help. First time I hit a store with a stack of Wii games 50 and 70 off. Sent some texts and took 1 to 4 of about 15 different games. Was told there is a limit of 5 games. Called corporate and got an extremely nice girl who told me that is not Target policy but the store can make up their own rules. She offered to call a nearby store and have them find the games in stock then call the stores and have them hold the games until I get there even though they don't hold an item for more than a day or clearance at all. She also emailed me a $25 gift card. Her offer was totally above and beyond and I was completely satisfied with her but I passed. Then used my trick of returning later.

giphy.gif

HOPE SOMEBODY FINDS THIS AT THIS PRICE; IF YA DO - YER WELCOME!!!

207-33-0001 PlayStation 4 Console $174.98 60% Off :hot: (showing $399.99 at every single store near me :wall: :cry:...and not a single one with any inventory, anyway). Checked some other locales, and only found a tiny handful of stores that show the $174.98 price. And only a single store showing it in stock, period.
Thanks but I wouldn't say I totally dropped the mic. My badassness came from my desire to be notified of incoming communications as a sound you hear when an Italian plumber hops on a dinosaur who licks, spits and swallows everything from fruit to fire to mushroom creatures :whistle2:

That PS4 was in stock at two Targets an hour 45 one way and two hours the other. Both of which i was near two weeks ago. Both had two...and both are now sold out. :censored: Maybe next time.

There's also an Xbox One on clearance...maybe. Heard a loudmouth target employee complaining they let a couple Xbox One half off go to customers. (Hah!) Problem is I can't figure out what it is. I've tried all the DPCI from 207-31-0001 to 207-31-0018 and 207-31-0117 to 207-31-0120 and 207-01-0210 (the Madden from the big 50% off sale)...none worked. Anyone know any other One DPCIs? I can see if it's marked down at this store.

Didn't see this posted yet;

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture PS3 $10.20 207-24-0849
Only stores that have this would be the ones that restocked during Black Friday 2015 coz it was one of the $10 BF PS3 games.

It looks like the :360: version could be even cheaper ($8.98) if you have stock near you: 207-22-0849
That would be uber hard to find...the 360 version has been on clearance for idk, 2 or 3 years now or something. I remember waiting for the PS3 one to go on clearance back then, but it seemed to always remain at $29.99. What's weird is that only the packaging for the 360 version is more unique/special/whatever/not the regular 360 box but the foldable kind? kinda like how Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3 was done, think it's called Digipak? whereas the PS3 version is just a bluray box, wish the PS3 version was a unique box too.

...I've tried all the DPCI from 207-31-0001 to 207-31-0018 and 207-31-0117 to 207-31-0120 and 207-01-0210 (the Madden from the big 50% off sale)...none worked. Anyone know any other One DPCIs? I can see if it's marked down at this store.
Tried them all even this one: 207-31-0002 no luck

TVs

I'm glad no one near me has this. I don't know if I could resist. I need a new TV, as my current 42" LG is 8 years old and has some serious burn in from serving as a computer monitor for the past 6. I'd like to get something bigger this time around, but $230 for a 42" would be near-impossible to resist.

Few stores near me have 1 on hand of that TV but no saleable quantity. Does that mean an employee has it on hold in the Backroom or what?
Could be a display, could be in back, could be sold, could be MIA, could be sitting on the shelf. Doesn't mean it's not there or not available but it seems to correspond to what the team scanned that week when processing the clearance updates.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hello, folks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   Just wanted to chime in on the hornet's nest that I may have inadvertently stirred up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   TL;DR:  No limits on clearance sales.  That goes against the spirit of “clearing out”.  Ad/sale items, I agree with limits or making sure the customer has a chance to buy (i.e., via rain checks or the fact that more stock is forthcoming, etc.) because they have a reasonable expectation that the stock will be there.  People don’t have that same expectation with clearance items.  Or if they do, it’s not reasonable because no one should typically know that an item is clearance until the actually go to the store and see it.  Then, it’s first come, first serve.  Love it here, but places like CAG and brickseek undermine that “organic” deal and create a false, unreasonable expectancy in the consumer that I don’t believe is fair to the business,if that makes sense.  My only gripe personally is that I should be able to buy as much as I want because of these reasons.  You want it gone.  And so do I.  *wink*  Thanks, folks, for helping each other (and me) out here all the time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   Too long, rambling, and probably redundant after I sort of uncharacteristically did a pretty decent job of summarizing up there –proud of self, as I’m a very long-winded, dead horse beater of the first order – but if you get the chance and wish to attack your insomnia problem head on, please read further:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   (In order to keep you from being subjected to a mountain of text)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
I agree to limits and such, but only on the sale/ad items.  My problem with my particular instance was imposing limits on clearance – items that ostensibly you’re trying to…ahem…clear out!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   This is how I see it.  People come to a store looking for advertised sale items.  Back in the day, if they were out, it was "Oh, well.  We'll come back."  or  "When will you get some in?"  And that was that.  Now, people are so entitled that they're actually upset that something's not there.  I feel like, in my experience, that most people aren't just "sale" shopping only.  Sales are incidental to the other shopping they do, i.e., they come to a store and buy sale items in addition to their normal purchases.  "So, they're out of Bounty 8 pack towels?  That's okay, because I'm still buying these other things that I'd get anyway."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   But if you go looking for only the ad items, that’s cool, too.  And I think the store should reasonably accommodate you.  That can be telling you that more will come later in the week, or substituting, or giving you a rain check.  Whatever.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   You have a reasonable expectation that sale items should be there.  Not so with clearance items.  People don't go to a store expecting x or y clearance items to be there.  Well, well, normal people, not like some of us lol.  But what I mean is, once this idea of clearance came to be, it was as some others said, a clearing out of slow-moving, discontinued, or seasonal items whose peak selling time has passed.  And of course, over time, people notice that stores will either periodically clear out certain types of items or they have “clearance” areas in their stores.  So, in that sense, yes, you can go to Target and expect to find clearance when you shop.  However, this is more like a grab bag.  Or “a box of chocolates” – to borrow that old quote – because you “never know what you’re gonna get”.  It’s a complete crap shoot.  As it should be.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   Personally, I’m excited to go and find out what’s on clearance today.  Not that I don’t like the heads up by CAGs and the like.  But I don’t go to the store thinking, “They better have that $174 PS4 or it’s someone’s ace.”  That’s not fair to the store and the spirit of clearance.  However, it they do have it, then I expect to be able to buy it – or a few.  That IS in the spirit of what clearance means, in my opinion.  You want to move the item, and I’m willing to help.  The typical person has no idea that that PS4 or wii remote is clearance priced until they stroll down that aisle, and go, “Ooh, look!  I’m gonna get this.”  Otherwise, that typical person strolls the aisle…and sees nothing amiss.  They go about their day.  Perhaps thinking, “Darn, it’s getting hard to find controllers.”  And, in my case, I also figure that they’re abandoning the old systems.  Well, crap.  I mean they should maintain inventory for every item that’s ever been created for all time.  Just in case some guest comes in and wants one.  No, that’s not reasonable.  That’s a horrible business plan for them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   So, in my opinion, sale or ad items are different because the store has said "Hey, come and get it.  We have it waiting for you."  Markdown isn't that way.  That's not to say it's not advertised sometimes -- as in a store closing -- but even then, it's limited to stock on hand.  And when it's gone, it's gone.  Reasonable people understand this.  I wasn't upset when I went to Circuit City or Staples or K Mart and saw nothing but shelf gondolas and fixtures for sale.  That was just my bad timing.  Luck of the draw.  The thrill of the hunt, and all that.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   It's no different that going garage saling.  "What do you mean you already sold that all those records you mentioned in your ad?!  I'll need to speak to your...oh, wait...never mind, I'm an idiot."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   And, when I worked in retail for many years, it's was in the purgatory known as Grocery Store -- well, sometimes, like all things, it was cool.  Anywho, we'd routinely clear out all kinds of things.  Either because we had too much or it was a "pig" that just wouldn't sell.  However, more than anything, these were dated items.  And regardless of how much people will buy milk at the normal price, if we had a batch that was "close-dated" it was getting marked down 'til we ran through it.  And if you happened to come in and get some cheap milk or close-out "wheat" pasta (which was a fad for a while, but then people moved on to the next then, and bam, it stopped selling), then lucky you.  If not, I don't know anyone who stormed out, fuming that they missed out on a "manager's special".  And on that note, for those that say that there should be a limit on clearance, doing so in this instance will result in out of date food, and a loss for the store.  They're not typically going to do that because any amount of money coming in is better than zero.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   And I know there are some deals here that are of the normal household variety, because we like to save money in all ways.  But mostly, it's electronics and such.  However, it's the same principle.  This stuff is priced to MOVE...because it wasn't...MOVING.  I mentioned seasonal earlier, and my wife is real smart about that stuff.  She's always saying, the season for this or that is ending, so they'll be clearing out that stuff in order to put in the new stuff.  Great, if I can get it.  If not, oh, well.  That's part of the game.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   And so it goes with electronics, and games specifically.  Regular people don't want all this old crap.  Just look at some of Wal-mart's dump bins of old PS2 games that have been sitting there for years -- or Sears when they still did that.  Of course, they don't drop the price much.  Collector's or hoarders or video game afcionados or whatever are the ones that will buzzard these items.  And I don't feel like they represent the majority of customers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]   By now, I think people understand the clearance concept.  They have an amount of something that they want gone.  They're willing to drop the price to facilitate that.  When it's gone, it's gone.  Sometimes, we never even knew something was clearanced.  Now, what?  Are you mad that you weren't informed?  If it's an advertised special, and you show up, then I think you have a beef -- if you wish to pursue this grave atrocity perpetrated by the store.  Heck, most places even accommodate that these days by offering rain checks or a comparable item or what not.  Clearance is different.  We don't expect there to be more inventory coming, so no rain check.  Nor should anyone balk at the items being gone when you go to get them.  Heck, really, no one should know that there are clearance items until the actually go to the store.  To me, using brickseek or coming here to CAG is like “insider” info that regular people don’t have.  And it means that you know the deal:  YMMV.  There aren’t any guarantees.  It’s good luck and God speed.  Sometimes you make out like a bandit, and sometimes you strike out.  [/SIZE]

As always, thanks, people, for all you do here.

For coffee drinkers (and what passes for coffee via Keurig "pods"):

072-08-0956 Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine, Black $99.5, regular $299 (70% off)...a couple of stores show it at $59.70 (85% off)

072-08-1160 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off 

072-08-1214 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off 

072-08-1161 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off 

072-08-0760 Keurig® K10 MINI Plus Brewing System $71.99 30% Off 

072-08-0751 Keurig 2.0 K300 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $99.99 30% Off 

072-08-0749 Keurig 2.0 K500 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $56.98 65% Off

Sadly I've dealt with Target corporate in two similar situations and they would be no help. First time I hit a store with a stack of Wii games 50 and 70 off. Sent some texts and took 1 to 4 of about 15 different games. Was told there is a limit of 5 games. Called corporate and got an extremely nice girl who told me that is not Target policy but the store can make up their own rules. She offered to call a nearby store and have them find the games in stock then call the stores and have them hold the games until I get there even though they don't hold an item for more than a day or clearance at all. She also emailed me a $25 gift card. Her offer was totally above and beyond and I was completely satisfied with her but I passed. Then used my trick of returning later.

Thanks but I wouldn't say I totally dropped the mic. My badassness came from my desire to be notified of incoming communications as a sound you hear when an Italian plumber hops on a dinosaur who licks, spits and swallows everything from fruit to fire to mushroom creatures :whistle2:

That PS4 was in stock at two Targets an hour 45 one way and two hours the other. Both of which i was near two weeks ago. Both had two...and both are now sold out. :censored: Maybe next time.

There's also an Xbox One on clearance...maybe. Heard a loudmouth target employee complaining they let a couple Xbox One half off go to customers. (Hah!) Problem is I can't figure out what it is. I've tried all the DPCI from 207-31-0001 to 207-31-0018 and 207-31-0117 to 207-31-0120 and 207-01-0210 (the Madden from the big 50% off sale)...none worked. Anyone know any other One DPCIs? I can see if it's marked down at this store.
I am trying to figure it out myself. Is it possible the clearance hasn't started yet? I am seeing that almost every target has the Rainbow Six Siege edition in stock but the price is listed as N/A. Maybe about to get halved to clear inventory? DPCI: 207-31-0016

I'm glad no one near me has this. I don't know if I could resist. I need a new TV, as my current 42" LG is 8 years old and has some serious burn in from serving as a computer monitor for the past 6. I'd like to get something bigger this time around, but $230 for a 42" would be near-impossible to resist.
That TV been discontinued in target system for quite sometime, it would be a miracle if you found a store new in the box.

Few stores near me have 1 on hand of that TV but no saleable quantity. Does that mean an employee has it on hold in the Backroom or what?
In this case, 1 will always represent the display (TVs & Cameras) are always counted with the inventory. If you get the display you can get an extra 10% off. However if they can't locate the stand or remote, it will still only be 10% off.

Also the limit rule on clearance, there isn't one except on pre paid phones! After you ring up 4-7 phones (I forgot the correct amount), the register will not allow you to ring anymore. The limit is to stop people from getting the phones and flashing/unlocking them to resell. The phones company sell the phone cheaply to make their money back on the service. With that being said, stores ETL's are entitled to make their own rules, but as mention before clearance is to get rid of an item. I don't think any ETL would limit clearance.

That TV been discontinued in target system for quite sometime, it would be a miracle if you found a store new in the box.

In this case, 1 will always represent the display (TVs & Cameras) are always counted with the inventory. If you get the display you can get an extra 10% off. However if they can't locate the stand or remote, it will still only be 10% off.

Also the limit rule on clearance, there isn't one except on pre paid phones! After you ring up 4-7 phones (I forgot the correct amount), the register will not allow you to ring anymore. The limit is to stop people from getting the phones and flashing/unlocking them to resell. The phones company sell the phone cheaply to make their money back on the service. With that being said, stores ETL's are entitled to make their own rules, but as mention before clearance is to get rid of an item. I don't think any ETL would limit clearance.
Aww man there goes my plan to buy a bunch of burner phones for my drug ring

I am trying to figure it out myself. Is it possible the clearance hasn't started yet? I am seeing that almost every target has the Rainbow Six Siege edition in stock but the price is listed as N/A. Maybe about to get halved to clear inventory? DPCI: 207-31-0016
Don't get too excited about that; every time I see the "N/A" either the item is out of their system or it's MSRP.

Not that one, the store has 5 of that one still. Checked the price in a different Target and it's $399. Just one of those random bugs in the system.

One is definitely on clearance, this girl was going on and on about it (but never mentioned the specific bundle unfortunately) saying they just marked them down in the front case, so I walked around to that case it was empty with a red clearance sticker. Usually behind the sticker is the original sticker but there was nothing behind this one. Sadly there's only one dude who's cool at that store, when I get back I'll ask him if I can find him. I'll print out UPCs for any of the systems coming up as N/A too just in case...since this store disabled their number pads.

I don't even want an Xbox really, it's now more about just finding what bundle is on clearance. It's my new puzzle of a sort.

TVs
008-09-1565 Vizio 65in Flat Panel Tv 1080p 120 Hz $ 699.98 30% Off (showing this price at every store)

008-09-0338 Magnavox 32" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (32ME303V) $159.99 30% Off

008-09-0380 Magnavox 40" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel TV Hd - Black (40ME324V) $229.99 30% Off

Some more TV deals, these are online via target.com though:

Samsung 32" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (UN32J5003AFXZA) $199.99 reg: $329.99 (save 35%; in store DPCI 008-09-1110 shows $269.99)

Samsung 46" Class 1080p 60Hz LCD TV - Black (LN46E550FXZA) $499.99 reg: $799.99 (save 38%; in store DPCI 008-09-0038 shows $749.99)

Samsung 48" SMART Flat Panel TV with 1080p 60Hz Black (008-09-0186) $ 429.99 in stores; online shows "see low price in cart" however unavailable to be added to cart, fail.
Samsung 50" Class 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV - Black (UN50F6300AFXZA) $599.99 reg: $1,299.99 (save 54%; in store DPCI 008-09-0057 shows $779.98)
Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart HDTV - Black (UN55J6300AFXZA) "see low price in cart" - save 10% on select TVs using Order Pickup ??? I am unable to add to cart as every store near me has "low stock" at best, DPCI 008-09-1113 shows $749.98 in store pricing. If you can add it to cart and get the 10% additional off on select TVs via in store pickup, this could possibly be a great deal. Let me know what price it shows in cart if you are able to add it for in store pickup. I found 1 store that actually shows it "in stock" WAAAAY out of the way, and when selecting that store it says "visit store to purchase". I've also tried via the mobile site but it says "only sold in stores" and "delivery service Not Available"; checking the out of the way store says "in stock, buy at the store". FAIL

LG 32" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (32LN530B) $189.99 35.0% Off

Magnavox 32" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (32ME303V) $159.99 35.0% Off
Magnavox 39" Class 1080p 60Hz LED TV - Black (39ME313V) $229.99 35.0% Off
Magnavox 40" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel TV Hd - Black (40ME324V) $229.99 30.0% Off
Westinghouse 40" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black $229.99 40.0% Off

Oh, and just got this:
[attachment=20961:image.jpeg]

clearance has always been a crapshoot and will always be a crapshoot.  Why?  Because people see awesome prices and buy the shit out of it.  Are they limiting, I don't know, how many cleraance Keurigs I can buy?   or what about clerance Legos?  Is that going to have a limiti of 1 per person?   Clearance Easter candy should definitely be limited to 1 package per person.   What about flip flops after summer?  Can I only get 1 of them too?

To try and "make clearance fair" is bizarre.

clearance has always been a crapshoot and will always be a crapshoot. Why? Because people see awesome prices and buy the shit out of it. Are they limiting, I don't know, how many cleraance Keurigs I can buy? or what about clerance Legos? Is that going to have a limiti of 1 per person? Clearance Easter candy should definitely be limited to 1 package per person. What about flip flops after summer? Can I only get 1 of them too?

To try and "make clearance fair" is bizarre.
You can get all the Keurigs you want...it's the pods that they make the $$$ on :p

BTW I'm in the process of adding some more TVs to my post above that appear to be in the process of clearancing out. Gotta make room for the new models. That Sammy Smart 50" 1080p 120Hz LED looks like a decent deal...

Oh and, you know you would've flipped your shit as a kid if you came home and mommy had put these sheets on your bed...don't lie.

Also, perfect toy for the future (or current) warehouse worker...

Camera deals at Target.com:

Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) $129.99 reg: $229.99 40.0% Off
Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens - Gray (1524) $599.99 reg: $899.99 30.0% Off
Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses and Bag - Black (9126B057) $499.99 reg: $799.99 35.0% Off
Canon EOS Rebel T5 II Kit 18MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm Lens - Black $399.99 reg: $829.99 50.0% Off
Canon PowerShot SX530 16MP Compact Point and Shoot Digital Camera with 50X Optical Zoom - Black (9779B001) $249.99 reg: $429.99 40.0% Off
Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-200mm Lenses - Black $399.99 reg: $849.99 50.0% Off

The canon PowerShot SX530 (probably the others as well) is also on clearance in store, along with a GoPro:

Canon PowerShot SX530 16MP Compact Point and Shoot Digital Camera with 50X Optical Zoom - Black(9779B001)
$249.99 056-10-1414 45% Off
GoPro HERO4 Session $199.99 056-14-0167 50% Off

Oh and preemptively for any whiners complaining about "OMG NON-VIDEOGAME CLEARANCE ITEM POSTED WAAAAH!!!" :

$3.88 at some stores, go get one...or three. There are also a shitload of diaper deals in store, both clearance and gift card deals. Just wanted to give Romeo a head's up.

For some reason every store near me has destiny beanie hats, from September, their promo to get people to buy, they have refused to drop the price anywhere even though one store has got like 8 of them, and no one has bought one since launch, really wondering if its just sitting in box somewhere and they forgot about it in the back.

But nation wide they are still stuck at $8

Don't really browse this thread much so sorry if I've repeated someone but my local target put up a bunch of Infinity 2.0 characters on clearance for 6.98 each. Only ones I can remember are Thor, Aladdin, Falcon, and Yondu

Picked up a blue Wiimote plus. Brickseek said they had 4, but only 2 sellable. I only found 1, hidden behind the black Wiimotes on a security peg. I can finally play Skyward Sword!

For coffee drinkers (and what passes for coffee via Keurig "pods"):

072-08-0956 Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine, Black $99.5, regular $299 (70% off)...a couple of stores show it at $59.70 (85% off)

072-08-1160 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off

072-08-1214 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off

072-08-1161 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off

072-08-0760 Keurig® K10 MINI Plus Brewing System $71.99 30% Off

072-08-0751 Keurig 2.0 K300 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $99.99 30% Off

072-08-0749 Keurig 2.0 K500 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $56.98 65% Off
Were the K200's just on sale? It looks like they're all back at regular price around me.

Not really Target clearance and YMMV alot, but I bought the 2ds with Mario Kart last week for 80$ and then went back in a few days later with just the receipt and was able to price match Gamestop because they have a listing for a plain no game pack in 2ds for 53.97. Not available online or in my area.

Not clearance either, but Target is having another one of those random 50% off "Limited Sale" on $19.99 Value Games atm so $9.99 that's unadvertised in the paper, but advertised in store... guess it's tagged according to what is in stock & on the shelf. Unfortunately, this might've ended on Saturday lol...Target didn't have an end sale date o_O

All for PS3:

Borderlands Pre-Sequel 207-24-1065

The Last Of Us 207-24-0533 ---if u don't have this yet on ps3/ps4, shame on u! lol

Dragon Age II  207-24-0479
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 207-24-0432
God of War: Origins Collection 207-24-0312

bread's done
Back