Target Clearance Thread XXII

Thanks to whomever pointed out the Fire Emblem Awakening 50% off clearance.  Also found a spiderwrap mangled Twilight Princess HD with Amiibo on the clearance endcap...unfortunately it was $59.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw like 10 of those for ps3. Is there a reason why cag here want it ? What's so special about it and is it better on Xbox?
  • Exclusive fighter characters including: Cole MacGrath from InFamous, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Sony feline video game personalities Toro and Kuro

This is the big difference, these were exclusive to PS3.

Not clearance either, but Target is having another one of those random 50% off "Limited Sale" on $19.99 Value Games atm so $9.99 that's unadvertised in the paper, but advertised in store... guess it's tagged according to what is in stock & on the shelf. Unfortunately, this might've ended on Saturday lol...Target didn't have an end sale date o_O

All for PS3:

Borderlands Pre-Sequel 207-24-1065

The Last Of Us 207-24-0533 ---if u don't have this yet on ps3/ps4, shame on u! lol

Dragon Age II 207-24-0479
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 207-24-0432
God of War: Origins Collection 207-24-0312
I scanned TLoU today and it came up $19.99

I think these have been mentioned, but today I found

Splinter cell blacklist - $9.99
MGS3 3d - $14.99
Pilotwings 3ds- $9.99
And Halo 4 CE- $49.99

• Exclusive fighter characters including: Cole MacGrath from InFamous, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Sony feline video game personalities Toro and Kuro

This is the big difference, these were exclusive to PS3.
Wish Toro & Kuro were in more games outside of JP, they're so cute xD of course not as uber cute as HK but still cute lol

I scanned TLoU today and it came up $19.99
Awww must've ended on Saturday then =/

Got lucky this morning as a particular Lego set I've been tracking was showing half off at only a single store, the one right by my office. Showed online, and I remember confirming there were plenty last week (wish I had scanned them in store then but I didn't discover the price reduction until yesterday) but it started dropping yesterday from 9 to 6 in stock. Picked up the only three on the shelf this morning, all unmarked and all in their normal place with the price tag showing full price $49.99. This store has a bunch of shady employees so no doubt in my mind they didn't mark the sets with clearance stickers and took the rest for themselves (or his them in the back with the plan to get them later, since the rest were no where to be found and the ones on the shelf were positioned to the front meaning none had been pulled by customers).

Not as good as when I got them for $14.98 (70% off) each last year, but I did get them to manually adjust an additional 15% off via the Cartwheel 15% Jurassic World figures/toys (no Lego exclusion).

[attachment=21000:image.png]

This store has a bunch of shady employees so no doubt in my mind they didn't mark the sets with clearance stickers and took the rest for themselves (or his them in the back with the plan to get them later, since the rest were no where to be found and the ones on the shelf were positioned to the front meaning none had been pulled by customers).
You know, I don't think employees care about these things as much as people here (and elsewhere) make it seem. Target is a big store, they probably didn't get around to it.

For those looking for that item, it's DPCI is 204-00-1515 and it's the LEGO Jurassic World Raptor Rampage 75917 set.

Saw :ps3: Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition for $39.98 (50% off); unfortunately I did not remember to record the DPCI.

Printers do go on clearance, but as most things, it is random. Always check where the printers are, might be surprised to just see something with a clearance sticker.

Anyone seen or heard of any clearance printers? I need a cheap wireless one just to print black and white. Thanks!
If you're mostly printing text, just bite the bullet and get a cheap laser printer. Will run you maybe $100 and last much much much longer than buying even a couple of clearanced ink jet printers.

Bought mine for school in 2007. I've replaced the toner once. It's printed maybe 2000-2500 pages so far.

Not this one, but similar.

Got lucky this morning as a particular Lego set I've been tracking was showing half off at only a single store, the one right by my office. Showed online, and I remember confirming there were plenty last week (wish I had scanned them in store then but I didn't discover the price reduction until yesterday) but it started dropping yesterday from 9 to 6 in stock. Picked up the only three on the shelf this morning, all unmarked and all in their normal place with the price tag showing full price $49.99. This store has a bunch of shady employees so no doubt in my mind they didn't mark the sets with clearance stickers and took the rest for themselves (or his them in the back with the plan to get them later, since the rest were no where to be found and the ones on the shelf were positioned to the front meaning none had been pulled by customers).

Not as good as when I got them for $14.98 (70% off) each last year, but I did get them to manually adjust an additional 15% off via the Cartwheel 15% Jurassic World figures/toys (no Lego exclusion).

attachicon.gif
image.png
No judegement at all... but do you actually play with the Legos, or do you have children? I have a friend who puts together sets and it really seems fun. I was thinking about picking up a specialty set at some point

Anyone seen or heard of any clearance printers? I need a cheap wireless one just to print black and white. Thanks!
Man... there was one on clearance when I went on Saturday, but I don't remember the model. All I remember is that it was wireless

No judegement at all... but do you actually play with the Legos, or do you have children? I have a friend who puts together sets and it really seems fun. I was thinking about picking up a specialty set at some point

Man... there was one on clearance when I went on Saturday, but I don't remember the model. All I remember is that it was wireless
I can't speak for anyone else, but i usually pick up cuusoo/ideas sets to build and display. Something cathartic about building birds and time machines.

He sells them. They're worth their weight in gold! Most LEGOs sell for MSRP or higher on eBay so getting them 50% off on clearance or higher is like printing money!

Found Exploding Kittens and the NSFW deck for 30% off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpyhhXV_KY

Picked up Godzilla PS4 207-34-0450 for $13.98 & Dead Rising 2 PS3 for $9.98. Old lady scanned Dead Rising 2 twice and Godzilla zero times so I saved four bucks.
If I wanted to be an honest person I'd go back in and have them correct it... But I guess I'd rather be a CAG than an honest person.

Picked up Godzilla PS4 207-34-0450 for $13.98 & Dead Rising 2 PS3 for $9.98. Old lady scanned Dead Rising 2 twice and Godzilla zero times so I saved four bucks.
If I wanted to be an honest person I'd go back in and have them correct it... But I guess I'd rather be a CAG than an honest person.
When I seen that my PS3 on a black Friday wasn't on the receipt, I had to be an honest person... that thing had a serial number on it, wasn't trying to chance it (got a discount for being honest). But that, no big deal.

When I seen that my PS3 on a black Friday wasn't on the receipt, I had to be an honest person... that thing had a serial number on it, wasn't trying to chance it (got a discount for being honest). But that, no big deal.
That's crazy they didn't ring up a console. Good for you being honest.

I like to think of myself as a good honest person, but had that been me I can't say I would've gone back to tell them. An error on their part that benefits me? Yeah...

Target I hadn't been to in awhile was loaded with 3 end caps of clearance games. Alot of 360/PS3 games were $5. Was in a rush so only got 1 dpci

Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition (Looked like same dpci for 360/ps3) 

207-24-0729

Was $59.99

Now $29.98

DPCI? I'd snag one for my gf.
Exploding Kittens 087-10-1338

NSFW Deck 087-10-1340

I didn't realize until today that Target has a B2G1 going on with board games so I'm going to see if they'll let me return and buy it with two more games. Even if you don't want three games remember that Target does prorated returns so you can return whatever and save up to 33% if they're all the same price.

Exploding Kittens 087-10-1338

NSFW Deck 087-10-1340

I didn't realize until today that Target has a B2G1 going on with board games so I'm going to see if they'll let me return and buy it with two more games. Even if you don't want three games remember that Target does prorated returns so you can return whatever and save up to 33% if they're all the same price.
Nothing worse than thinking about how I love to play board games, and then remembering that I live on the other side of the country now and have no friends to play with... Time to play some videogames!!

Nothing worse than thinking about how I love to play board games, and then remembering that I live on the other side of the country now and have no friends to play with... Time to play some videogames!!
Yeah I have zero friends but still go on clearance board game kicks. Bought like 15-20 last year at Target.

Tabletop simulator is a godsend. There are a ton of mods for different games.

Fortunately they let me return and buy it again since it was the only one on this side of town. Bought the NSFW deck with it and one of those magnetic fishing games my kid had been asking for. Works out to $10 a game which I'm quite OK with.

Fortunately they let me return and buy it again since it was the only one on this side of town. Bought the NSFW deck with it and one of those magnetic fishing games my kid had been asking for. Works out to $10 a game which I'm quite OK with.
You have a kid? I guess he could be adopted.

For coffee drinkers (and what passes for coffee via Keurig "pods"):

072-08-0956 Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine, Black $99.5, regular $299 (70% off)...a couple of stores show it at $59.70 (85% off)

072-08-1160 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off

072-08-1214 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off

072-08-1161 Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System $87.99 30% Off

072-08-0760 Keurig® K10 MINI Plus Brewing System $71.99 30% Off

072-08-0751 Keurig 2.0 K300 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $99.99 30% Off

072-08-0749 Keurig 2.0 K500 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $56.98 65% Off
Are most Keurigs decent? I am tempted to buy the K350 for $70 tomorrow at Meijer. Clearance price.

Are most Keurigs decent? I am tempted to buy the K350 for $70 tomorrow at Meijer. Clearance price.
Don't do it. Yes it's convenient but there's a lot of reasons not to: the pods are a waste of money, they're terrible for the environment, the machines are engineered to fail , and each new model blocks more and more third party pods from working. Just don't do it.

Ok so there may be some weight to keurig design ed to fail, but as a 3x keurig owner I must say if you stick to retail k-cups then they are a waste of money and eventually make you feel guilty. But if you purchase a solopod 2.0.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/solofill-solopod-2-0-2-in-1-refillable-filter-cup-for-keurig-2-0/294707675.html?listingId=503940484&sclid=pla_google_Solofill&adid=29963&rmatt=tsid:1012713%7ccid:247411609%7cagid:14868890329%7ctid:pla-119756029249%7ccrid:60879544129%7cnw:g%7crnd:1986980381957548239%7cdvc:m%7cadp:1o8&gclid=Cj0KEQjwzq63BRCrtIuGjImRoIIBEiQAGLHdYWAsDjaz7vcgv-tTzQXbCwwMH8BhcsVzXVvd6rKj03EaAm--8P8HAQ

Then it makes it a little more worth it. Also if you get it from walmart, get the extended warranty. Because of that little fact I've had 3 Keurigs in 5 years and only had to pay for the first one. Upgraded each time

Have a kuerig.

Love it.

But I'm moving to buying good grounds on Amazon instead of pods. The only reason I still use pods now is because my apartment has them and I take a few here and there.

I found a couple small creator sets on clearence at target, the chopper transporter and a small jet.
Original price was $9.99 marked down to $4.98
The dpci for the jet is 204001584 and for the chopper transporter was 204001585 

bread's done
Back