Target Clearance Thread XXII

On the talk of YMMV

Found Project Cars XBONE 207-32-0113 for $5.98

Had my eye on it, was $9.98 on Sunday
Thanks for the heads up. Needed to go to Target anyway and was able to grab two of them. Gonna try to sell the other one to a friend so we have a racing game to play together that isn't Need For Speed.

Was at target last night. Stared right at Project Cars on ps4 lol. Completely forgot to check to the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your local thrift stores, they're probably there for $2 now. At least, that's what happens when my local Target's salvage toys / items..
I have not figured out where it actually goes around here. There's literally one Goodwill store in the metro area, tons of Salvation Army stores but I haven't ever seen anything resembling Target clearance.

I have not figured out where it actually goes around here. There's literally one Goodwill store in the metro area, tons of Salvation Army stores but I haven't ever seen anything resembling Target clearance.

I'd say I got to it all first but I can never find anything anymore. I think there's just a growing number of people buying it all cheap and selling it.

When Goodwill gets Target clearance, they usually mark those items up, not down.
My local Goodwill centers have set prices based on categories. $5 games, $3 DVD's, Toys are $2 or $3 (don't remember). Whenever Amiibo's, Skylanders, Disney Infinity stuff get to my store, it's always priced as toys for $2 - $3. YMMV though since I know not all stores operate the same.

My local Goodwill centers have set prices based on categories. $5 games, $3 DVD's, Toys are $2 or $3 (don't remember). Whenever Amiibo's, Skylanders, Disney Infinity stuff get to my store, it's always priced as toys for $2 - $3. YMMV though since I know not all stores operate the same.
The only games and DVDs I typically see on the shelves of the one location around here that actually puts games out on the floor at all are older ones that aren't worth much - the newest non-DJ/Guitar Hero game I've ever seen was Final Fantasy XII. I assume they're listing the newer and more expensive items on sites like Amazon, if the fact that I've seen various Goodwill seller accounts on there is anything to go by.

Usually the only Target clearance merchandise I actually see on the shelves are clothing accessories like hats, bags, etc. In short, the Goodwills here suck.

I forgot I bought two of those for like $20 each a while back now. They're in a bag somewhere...
I have a bunch of controllers for various systems as well. I personally can't stand the off brand controllers so even if I don't open them for 2-3 years, I'm OK with that.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like any of the related videogame clearance is going to hit 50%, either the items are most likely going to be salvaged or just marked back up to normal prices.

Went in today, and the 30% off clearance games, and all of the remaining 50% off Disney Infinity 2.0 figures had been taken off of the shelves. :( The employee that I talked to said that they were being shipped back to corporate, because nobody was buying them. I really wanted to buy some of them, since I just got paid today. That really sucked.

IMG_0508_zpszgtwxl1j.jpg

I see you Target.

Guess the 70% video games clearance is the thing of the past now. It sucks they didn't even try the B1G2F again to move inventory.

The games that were 50% off are now out of the system at my local Target. If almost all games are no longer going to get to 70% before being salvaged, it's going to be disappointing to lose another place for cheap games.

I picked up RE Revelations 2 on Xbone for $8.98 (70 % off) on Sunday, just in the nick of time it seems, pretty much everything was gone today.

Tried looking back at the last few pages but I didn't see this posted. The Target in Diamond Bar, CA had ZombiU on clearance for $3.75. I'll post a pic of the game and my receipt when I get back from work. Hope this helps some folks that want to either try the game or collect the WiiU library.

I found Need For Speed Rivals Complete edition on PS4 today for $6.86  207-34-0116

In the toy area I found 4 Lego Friends advent calendars marked As Is at 14.66.  tried to buy 1, but it came up not in system.  cashier called someone over and they put it through at the marked price.  The DPCI # seems generic though, it doesn't come back as a valid #, but it has 086-14-0000 on the receipt

Edit*  Just realized the sticker on need for speed is also as is, so probably not clearanced.

My local target has Guitar Hero (Guitar and Game bundle) for PS4 marked down to $55.99. I feel like it needs to go lower.(DPCI): 207-34-1107

Found nothing good in video game clearance tonight, but I did find several Batman Multiverse 4-inch action figures - Hush, Bane, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze and Black Mask. All were $2.76 as-is. I wish someone had left a damn Batman figure, though.

Why the heck did State of Decay and project cars ring up for 29.99?  Also, found a 360 copy of stick of truth, but they wouldn't sell it to me since it was out of the system

Why the heck did State of Decay and project cars ring up for 29.99? Also, found a 360 copy of stick of truth, but they wouldn't sell it to me since it was out of the system
Look on Walmart.com for a pre-owned copy of Stick of Truth, it can be had for well under $10.

Why the heck did State of Decay and project cars ring up for 29.99? Also, found a 360 copy of stick of truth, but they wouldn't sell it to me since it was out of the system
Sounds like nonsense to me being out of the system. Stick of Truth has been cheap digitally. I still have a new physical copy I need to get rid of (added to my trade list).

If it's out of the system it's their discretion on selling it to you and at what price.
Yeah that's what I thought, but the guy wouldn't even give me a price, and then he threw the game under the drawer lol. I was in a good mood today so I just told him thanks for his time and went on my way

Yeah that's what I thought, but the guy wouldn't even give me a price, and then he threw the game under the drawer lol. I was in a good mood today so I just told him thanks for his time and went on my way
Most of the time they'll be cool and at least make up some price or offer it at the last price in the system. Sometimes they just want to be dicks though.

I had that problem with Tales of Xillia. Each time I saw it back on the shelf I brought it back up. Took about five employees over two or three months to have someone just sell it to me for cheap. And now it sits in the backlog...

bread's done
Back