Target Clearance Thread XXII

Two great finds today
OnHub Google router. Originally $199.99 for $59.99. DPCI 056-02-0288
Sony HT-CT370 Soundbar with wireless subwoofer. Originally $299.99 for $89.98. DPCI 008-02-1201
Thanks for this info. I was checking last night and 4 stores had them. I couldn't get to target until this morning and after checking brickseek only one store had it this morning. Thankfully it was still there when I got to the store.

Two great finds today

Sony HT-CT370 Soundbar with wireless subwoofer. Originally $299.99 for $89.98. DPCI 008-02-1201
When that Sony was first posted, it was still $230 or something. Now, it's $90 and sold out. Closest is 45 minutes away or so, though it also says one store about 45 minutes away has 32 of them in-stock for that price.

When that Sony was first posted, it was still $230 or something. Now, it's $90 and sold out. Closest is 45 minutes away or so, though it also says one store about 45 minutes away has 32 of them in-stock for that price.
When I posted it, it was $90 on the Target app. So it required a PM by Customer Service, which tons of people did.

Was able to find that Sony Speaker Bar set today for the $90 price. Had seen it last week but was priced at $230 IIRC. BS showed multiple stores in my area with it at this price but limited stock.

Bummed couldn't find those Logitech speakers.

May be of use to some:
Polk Boom Swimmer Jr (black) 057-01-2114 @ $11.98 from $39.99
Skullcandy Sport Performance Secure Fit Buds (black) 057-01-0422 @ $5.98 from $19.99

Thanks I bought two of these soundbars tonight for $90 each. Great score for a 300 watt Sony!

I also picked up 2x Braven HD wireless speakers. They were orginally $179.99 marked down to $53.98 DPCI: 008-03-0315. This mobile speaker seems to be high quality. These are the colored versions of the black ones which are still normal price. I went to a store 15miles away because it was showing two Aqua colored speakers on the mydevice. They actually had one aqua, and one red, for the same price.

http://www.target.com/p/braven-805-portable-wireless-speaker-teal-with-gray-end-caps-4400ma-battery/-/A-50061678#prodSlot=_1_2

http://www.target.com/p/braven-805-portable-wireless-speaker-red-with-gray-end-caps-4400ma-battery/-/A-50061643#prodSlot=_1_3

IMG_2586_zpshr0sn2e4.jpg

DPCI 008-03-0315 AQUA

DPCI 008-03-0314 RED
Darn. Red is full-price here, but aqua (which I don't want) is on-sale. Black full-price as well.

May be of use to some:
Polk Boom Swimmer Jr (black) 057-01-2114 @ $11.98 from $39.99
The swimmer Jr is a steal at that price. I saw one at this price a few days ago and bought it randomly to replace the cheap Chinese shower speaker I have now. It sounds 100x better and it gets loud for how tiny it is. Even if you turn it all the way up the sound does not distort at all. I would have bought more for gifts but sadly they are all sold out in my area.

Something odd happened.  Online I only saw one store within 10 miles of me that had the Sony speaker bar in stock (qty 1).  Today there was one store with 6, two with 2, and several with 1.  I think it's an inventory SNAFU as I went to the two stores that showed 2 in stock and neither had any.

However, the second store had the Samsung HW-J370 4.1 Channel 200 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar (008-02-0480) for $100 down from $320.  There aren't a lot of reviews for it on Amazon but it is a similar discount for a similar system with rear speakers.  It looks like it doesn't have HDMI input/output but it does come with an optical audio cable so this may not be for everyone, but I picked it up and will try to give it a chance.

either that or they're being bought up because it's such a good deal. Brick seek showed 3 at the one I went to and they only had one. Electronics team member said other two were bought yesterday, so it's probably delay with the brickseek website.

either that or they're being bought up because it's such a good deal. Brick seek showed 3 at the one I went to and they only had one. Electronics team member said other two were bought yesterday, so it's probably delay with the brickseek website.
I agree with that, but how do my local stores go from 1 in collective inventory to over a dozen in collective inventory overnight? That's the odd part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed one of the soundbars, you could literally see the day the prices got updated because there were 40+ in a 10 mile range and then today there was 1. I also had the distinct pleasure of some little shit refusing to scan the barcode on the soundbar because "the clearance tag says 209.99 so that is what it costs". The actual  electronics guy who I found an aisle away just looked at it, said "oh yeah we marked that down 89 something this morning" and rang me up right in front of the turd who proceeded to refuse to make eye contact or respond when I told him what the price actually was.

Beyond Two Souls - $4.48 (207-24-0557)
Gran Turismo 6 - $5.98 (207-24-0594)
Logitech G302 Mouse - $11.XX
iPad Air Otterbox (grey) -$26.98 (057-00-3568)

Most are reposts but lower.

Yeah. The place that has five sound bars I bought from last night, had zero when I went back today to check out other clearance items.

Bought the following last night:

Lexar 16 gb micro SD - $3.58 (056120425)
Logitech F310 game controller - $7.48 (056000100)
Gran Turismo 6 - $5.98 (207240594)
Infamous 2 - $4.48 (207240462)
God of War Ascension - $4.48 (207240519)

I wish there had been more of those Lexar cards, but they seem to be wiped out in my local area for that price.

I need a new 3 hdmi input sound bar as my receiver seems to be going out. Two targets say 1 in stock on brick seek, guess I know what I'm doing on lunch.
When do the prices usually switch? I might wait it out.

I think stock is sent to one store in order for it to be salvaged or returned or whatever they do to that particular item.

For instance, I often see the stores with the lowest clearanace price go out of stock quickly in my area, but the stores  near them gain stock... as those stores go cheaper, they lose stock but others gain, etc etc until there are like 3 stores in 100 miles of me that have all of them, but if you were to call those stores they would say they have none in stock.

I need a new 3 hdmi input sound bar as my receiver seems to be going out. Two targets say 1 in stock on brick seek, guess I know what I'm doing on lunch.
It was $230 last week and now $89.

Don't sleep. Slickdeals knows about the deals and they have a further reach than CAGs. The good stuff gets sold fast.

If you've got the time I'd go looking today.

You sure you need 3? If you have audio return (whatever it's called) on your TV and your TV has enough HDMI, you shouldn't need it.

TV has four, I go from rec to TV.
Don't technically need 3, but my tv doesn't have HDMI out, only optical

Actually I just realized my TV's HDMI 2 is ARC.
I wonder if I just plug it all into my TV and ARC out if it might alleviate my troubles with my receiver. It's mainly just low dialogue levels.

Brickseek has a trending deals section on their page. You can search by retailer as well (target or Walmart)
http://brickseek.com/clearance/deals/all/
It can useful at times but sometimes the price drops are not in my area
That's not to say shit can get stolen and there can be miscounts in the inventory. It may say they have 4 to 8 in stock but they may actually have 0. This happened to me in several cases in the past when using both fyndly and brickseek to track down items at Target.

That's not to say shit can get stolen and there can be miscounts in the inventory. It may say they have 4 to 8 in stock but they may actually have 0. This happened to me in several cases in the past when using both fyndly and brickseek to track down items at Target.
I agree, inventory counts can not always be trusted on these sites for the reasons you mentioned. I do like the Walmart widget on brickseek better than target because the Walmart price drops are not dependent on the store's clearence team changing the price in store like target does. I have scored a few nice deals at Walmart before the newly reduced price stickers were even put the shelves on thanks to brickseek

Two great finds today

Are these Sony soundbars compatible with all TVs or just Sony TVs?

All TVs, I'd say your chance of finding one at this point is nil.
I've had six people come in or call about the soundbars so far. Sadly our inventory shows 4 in stock online but the system shows we haven't even sold any in 65 days, and there aren't any in back (of course they all wanted me to "go check" lol). They must be on slickdeals to have so many people interested in them.

Bought the following last night:

Lexar 16 gb micro SD - $3.58 (056120425)
Logitech F310 game controller - $7.48 (056000100)
Gran Turismo 6 - $5.98 (207240594)
Infamous 2 - $4.48 (207240462)
God of War Ascension - $4.48 (207240519)

I wish there had been more of those Lexar cards, but they seem to be wiped out in my local area for that price.
Found one GoW Ascension at $4.48 on Monday, brickseek said 1 on hand / 0 saleable but I saw another 1 behind the 1 I brought. Anyone who gets it, make sure to redeem the Online Pass before it is put in the humongous gigantic backlog lolol. My pass said it was only valid 3/12/2013-12/31/2014, so no idea how long Sony extended it to, but it went thru when I tried to redeem it just now. Apparently there is just 1 online trophy, which is to complete the online tutorial lol

Made a killing At target lately.

Grabbed the last soundbar tonight.

16 Apple Watch bands for 5 dollars each. Turns out half were labeled incorrectly but the woman price matched all of them at 5 for me.

Grabbed about a dozen or so Samsung wireless charging devices for 5 each.

Grabbed a bamboo pen stylus for my iPad for 17

3tb harddrive for 50.

16 Apple Watch bands for 5 dollars each. Turns out half were labeled incorrectly but the woman price matched all of them at 5 for me.

3tb harddrive for 50.
Were they fast charging wireless devices?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

3tb harddrive for 50.
Please tell me that you're able to sell this stuff somehow.

bread's done
Back