Target Clearance Thread XXII

I saw this Halo UNSC Firebase Mega Bloks set on clearance for $19. Kind of tempted as I bought the Scorpion set recently, though it was a f***ng pain to build so I may pass on it.

en-INTL-L-Mega-Bloks-UNSC-Firebase-DHF-01734-mnco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost picked up the Playmation Hulk figure because it was $1.48.
Thankfully I realized I could use $1.48 more than the dumb figure.
I almost got some Playmation figures for $4 each at Ross, which have been there for months, but comparing the quality of Playmation figure with Disney Infinity figures, Playmation are totally crap.

also saw a bunch of the disney stuff but found a logitech harmony remote 650 i think ..can't remember usual price is 69.99 but it was either 39.98 or 29.98...and i think there's a target cartwheel coupon for an addition 10% off now on all games and electronics.

also saw a bunch of the disney stuff but found a logitech harmony remote 650 i think ..can't remember usual price is 69.99 but it was either 39.98 or 29.98...and i think there's a target cartwheel coupon for an addition 10% off now on all games and electronics.
yup this one https://cartwheel.target.com/o/electronics-_n_amp-video-games/-/74079

"Save 10% on electronics & video games including consoles, televisions, video games, laptops, printers, wearables, and more! Offer valid in store only. excludes Apple, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, Google, DSLR cameras, mobile phones & prepaid cards" expires 08/16

207-32-1058 $5.98 x1 Alien Isolation lol its already oos at the 1 store that has marked it this low

:wiiu:
Xenoblade Chronicles X 207-30-0052 $59.99 -> $41.98
Hyrule Warriors 207-30-0045 $59.99 -> $41.98
Bayonetta 2 (standalone re-release) 207-30-0102 $29.99 -> $20.98
Mighty No. 9 207-30-0099 $29.99 -> $20.98
Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations 207-30-9288 $19.99 -> $13.98

Copies of NES Remix (WiiU) were marked as $20.98 with clearance tags at my Target, including the Nintendo Selects copies that retail for $19.99.

Sounds like Target is starting to clear out WiiU stuff.  Probably not on the same scale as the Vita clearance last year, but who knows.

So i went and checked the Destiny TTK Beanie again. It is still $7.99 they literally refuse to price drop it! It been a year and more store still has like 3 of them I do not want to pay $8 but I really like the look and feel.

DCPI: 207-34-0052

So i went and checked the Destiny TTK Beanie again. It is still $7.99 they literally refuse to price drop it! It been a year and more store still has like 3 of them I do not want to pay $8 but I really like the look and feel.

DCPI: 207-34-0052
The cheapness is real with this one! I'd have broke down and bought it by now if it was something I really liked and under 20 dollars.

Quick question, when Brickseek lists an item as 'On Hand QTy: 1 / Saleable QTY: 0', does that mean that TARGET might still have a copy for sale or does it mean that the last copy is going into the trash / donation bin? I'm looking for :pS4: Alien Isolation and I don't feel like driving 25 min. to the only TARGET that might have it only to find out that they don't.

Quick question, when Brickseek lists an item as 'On Hand QTy: 1 / Saleable QTY: 0', does that mean that TARGET might still have a copy for sale or does it mean that the last copy is going into the trash / donation bin? I'm looking for :ps4: Alien Isolation and I don't feel like driving 25 min. to the only TARGET that might have it only to find out that they don't.
That means it probably just doesn't have a floor location and/or is in the stockroom.

Yep.  Usually any discrepancy between salable and on hand is either stuff in the back, or on a different part of the floor.

Not electronics, but has anyone seen fold up chairs on clearance? (those mesh ones for camping or using at sports)

The cheapness is real with this one! I'd have broke down and bought it by now if it was something I really liked and under 20 dollars.
Hey check the title of the website :D/ To be clear it was $8 at launch and it was free if you bought TTK at target but I bought at BBY because of GCU. Regardless a year later for an addon item usually would have dropped

Tonight I bought another first print copy of Rodea The Sky Soldier (with wii game) for Wii U for $11.98. I want to make it into a stand alone wii version with art/manual/disc/OCD.

Picked up Alien Isolation: Nostromo Edition for Xbox One at a local Target for $9.98
Mine was all for PS4 but $9.98

Well, I struck out on :ps4: Alien Isolation. Even though Brickseek shows "On Hand Qty: 1 / Saleable Qty: 0", the TARGET I went to had none. :whistle2:(   Though they did have plenty of :xb1:  copies.

Note to self to go look up the DPCIs for Shovel Knight, NES Remix, and Rodea tomorrow...unless someone happens to have them available (please?)

Any 3DS games spotted on clearance?

Ps4 alien isolation is on clearance for $9.98. Dpci: 207-34-1058
Also the pre owned games are still ringing up 50% off.
Thanks for the heads up! I hit up the Buena Park Target and scored :ps4: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 for $13.99 and :ps3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for $6.49.

Just grabbed Wii u Might No. 9 for 20. So weird to see that on clearance. Only saw the Wii U version. Also picked up Alien Isolation for 360 for 10 bucks. 

For SoCal CAGs, North Hollywood Target has +12 copies of :xb1: Alien Isolation for $5.98 and 1 copy of :ps4: Alien Isolation for $5.98 as of yesterday.

Just grabbed hyrule warriors for $30. Half the Wii U games were 50% off honestly. Gonna hold on this in case it hits 75% at some point

bread's done
Back