Target Clearance Thread XXII

Local target had 1 Hyrule for $17.98, which I grabbed, and still about 20 Xenoblade. Also a bunch of ps4 and X1 Terraria for $9.98. AND NOW THAT THE CARTWHEEL SALE IS OVER THEY FINALLY FIND THAT ONE 500GB FORZA HORIZON 2 360 BUNDLE AND PUT IT OUT ON THE FLOOR. I could have had it for $80.
its funny(not) that you say that, because Im seeing ps3s pop up randomly(after the cartwheels over) at a few targets that "assured" me that they were sold out even though brickseek showed 1 or 2 available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up finally buying Bayonetta 2 and xenoblade at clearance today after watching them for the last week or so. Also bought a day onencopy of dark souls iii for the new $40 price point and matched a copy of just cause 3 for $40. Both of those I only got because they had the extra game downloads included.
Don't even have a wiiu yet, but in case I do some day these are some games I would actually want to play on it and don't think prices will end up being any lower

Snagged Alien Isolation (XB1) for $5.98. Hyrule is still $29 in my area and $18 in every other area 2 hours from me. I also saw mad max for $8.98.

The 50% off pre-owned games sale is over. My last haul was :3ds: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate $13.99, :xb1: Dragon Ball Xenoverse $13.99, and :360: Dragon Ball Xenoverse $6.49. The :360: Dragon Ball Xenoverse was not 50% off, I had to get a manual override for it.
Also picked up :360: Alien Isolation for $5.98.

My target had none of your guys prices -.- on the items I wanted. Chibi robo amiibo bundle was still 19.98. Game itself was 14.98.

The evil within was still 9.98 xb1 and 7.98 for 360.

The few wii u games that were on clearance were the same price as what people listed though I didn't see any Bayonetta 2...

Man Hyrule Warriors got cleaned out here overnight. Might go for a copy of Mighty No 9 (I think I could stomach supporting it for that price), already had everything else though.

My target had none of your guys prices -.- on the items I wanted. Chibi robo amiibo bundle was still 19.98. Game itself was 14.98.

The evil within was still 9.98 xb1 and 7.98 for 360.

The few wii u games that were on clearance were the same price as what people listed though I didn't see any Bayonetta 2...
targets in my area have wildly different clearance prices on everything

just fyi - in case you missed it gamestop has chibi robo bundle for 9.99 new-it'll only show up as used if you search online but if you find it instock ask for the bundle when you go into the store-ymmv but I got one on sat, so its still out there

targets in my area have wildly different clearance prices on everything

just fyi - in case you missed it gamestop has chibi robo bundle for 9.99 new-it'll only show up as used if you search online but if you find it instock ask for the bundle when you go into the store-ymmv but I got one on sat, so its still out there
Thx but I don't need the bundle personally. I got the amiibo for free from them. I just stop in target now once a week to take a look at the clearance items now Thx to this thread.

I caved and bought Hyrule Warriors at $29.98 on Friday.  I don't know if I should be annoyed that I didn't get it at $17.98 or happy that I got one at all before they were cleaned out.

I caved and bought Hyrule Warriors at $29.98 on Friday. I don't know if I should be annoyed that I didn't get it at $17.98 or happy that I got one at all before they were cleaned out.
29.98 isn't bad. I've returned clearance items just because I didn't get the "lowest" price and regret it on at least one occasion.

St. Charles, MO location had Xbox One copies of WWE for $7.xx and Farcry 4 for $14.xx. WiiU had no loose games, just the display which included Xeno for $17.xx.

I ended up getting a backpack for $16 (had an active cartwheel until 9/10) for a music festival this weekend.

"Missouri is #1 flyover state" - Jabroni Times

Picked up Far Cry 4 LE for PS3 @ $9.98 (last copy in the display case), and The Evil Within for Ps4 @$9.98 today on clearance. They hadn't shelved TEW yet, just saw them behind the counter with the tags and asked to get one. Also saw Evolve for ps4 on clearance @ $19.98, but that's too rich for my blood. Might grab a copy down the road...

Rolling with my Destiny white PS4 until it dies. Slim looks like straight shit. I'm hoping some talented digital artist makes an amusing gif of this soon. :whistle2:
Yeah, so disappointed. At least xbox try to make some improvements over OG like the built in power cord and 30% slimmer (dont quote me on that). I'm dont like the slim S model because not sure if a built in power supply is a good thing or bad thing considering less space and overheating like the RROD on xbox 360. Do like the Forza console due to the sound and the OG xbox one maybe bigger, but looks like its build like a tank. Anyone know the difference between the two heat while playing games? fan noise, heat, etc. Is the Slim a huge improvement?

Picked up Far Cry 4 LE for PS3 @ $9.98 (last copy in the display case), and The Evil Within for Ps4 @$9.98 today on clearance. They hadn't shelved TEW yet, just saw them behind the counter with the tags and asked to get one. Also saw Evolve for ps4 on clearance @ $19.98, but that's too rich for my blood. Might grab a copy down the road...
I wish I had bought the only copy of Far Cry 4 for 360 that was available at Target in my area before someone bought it. I prefer first person shooters on 360 versus PS3 because the 360 controller just feels more natural on those games.

I wish I had bought the only copy of Far Cry 4 for 360 that was available at Target in my area before someone bought it. I prefer first person shooters on 360 versus PS3 because the 360 controller just feels more natural on those games.
I simply don't play first person shooter on console, keyboard + mouse just feel more natural on those games.

Or I'm just bad in using console controllers

All of the star wars black series figures and die cast ships are on clearance. 

the die cast ships were clearance to $2.48 each

the 6" figures were clearance to 9.98 each

Good luck if you can find anything as some of the stores i stopped at were mostly cleared out.

guess I'll post this here too

Uy6zj2D.gif

Saw the Star Wars Black Series Tie Fighter drop to $50.98 today. DPCI 087-06-3673. Debated about getting one but passed.

Picked up :ps4: Toy Soldiers War Chest $5.98, :wiiu: Xenoblades Chronicles $17.98, :wiiu: Bayonetta 2 $8.98, :wiiu: Mighty No. 9 $8.98, and :wiiu: Rodea Sky Soldier $5.98.

For SoCal CAGs the Eagle Rock Target has a repackaged 500GB X Box One with free choice game for $210.01 in the clearance section.

Anyone else find Doom season pass for a buck at Target? Darby mentioned it in the XBL thread, but it was a on a peg so... YMMV.

It isn't on clearance, but the current BO3 ps4 bundle dropped their price to match the upcoming slim release at all my local targets. I'm not interested in it because I have 2 ps4s already, but I do prefer the original design over both the slim and pro

207-33-0012

At my local Target now.... Brickseek is giving cheaper prices for clearance WiiU games than the tags say here. Are the tags more reliable?

Does anyone know if Target still sells the Uncharted 4 Limited Edition Console Bundle? I know some outlets still have it but it seems like it is becoming a rarer thing to find. I haven't been able to find it on their website or find a DCPI number to attempt to find one. In the end I am trying to offset taxes with the RedCard discount.

Does anyone know if Target still sells the Uncharted 4 Limited Edition Console Bundle? I know some outlets still have it but it seems like it is becoming a rarer thing to find. I haven't been able to find it on their website or find a DCPI number to attempt to find one. In the end I am trying to offset taxes with the RedCard discount.
There's probably a few stores that has it. I know when target had the 10% off ps4 consoles + the uncharted ps4 for $300, they were dwindling away.

DPCI: 207330013

I too was able to pick up Bayonetta 2 for $9 and Just Dance 2015 for WiiU for $6.
Also, the target I went to had Red Dead Redemption Undead Collection for Xbox 360 for $30. I missed out when it was on the sale on Xbox live when it was announced to be backwards compatible with Xbox one. Interestingly, it had a small sticker that read "playable of Xbox one". I wonder if it was re-released? $30 is more than what I want to pay, so I passed.

It's seems like Brickseek reported price scanned by Target app. Apparently these may not be the same as the price acquired from the in-store scanner.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back