Target Clearance Thread XXII

Thank you! Is that a trend for all Xbox One to PS4 games?

Okay, so at the top of the page, brickseek says "discounted 99%," "in stock 88%." However, all stores are still listed at $49.99 for some reason. is it possible the in-store price is discounted, but simply isn't reflected on brickseek? Or maybe it's about to be discounted?
Could be that $50 is the discounted price since MSRP is $60

Question about items marked Online Order in store. Is there a chance it could have been opened before it was returned. Was looking at a Polaroid camera that had seal tape on it, so maybe it's never been opened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about items marked Online Order in store. Is there a chance it could have been opened before it was returned. Was looking at a Polaroid camera that had seal tape on it, so maybe it's never been opened?
They take back most stuff opened so there's always a possibility. If it is you can always return it.

Picked up bayonetta, if it's not on clearance in your store make sure you go to customer service and have them input the DPCI which is 207-30-0102. It was ringing up for 30 but once they put in the dpci it was 8.98.

Picked up bayonetta, if it's not on clearance in your store make sure you go to customer service and have them input the DPCI which is 207-30-0102. It was ringing up for 30 but once they put in the dpci it was 8.98.
Did you get the two disc version or the one disc version?

Haven't been to target in a few weeks. Did they start clearancing summer/seasonal items yet (ie. furniture)?
Like two months ago. Even grills hit clearance and disappeared two or three weeks ago. I regret not grabbing the cheap Weber charcoal one for like $40. Almost all of that stuff goes before they move school supplies in.

Guess no one got the ps3 at Target during the 50% Cartwheel?
The scalpers cleaned them all out immediately when the deal hit.

I've got the free with gold DL copy, but would prefer the disc. My store has a bunch left.. here's hoping for another drop. Then I'll scoop up
Usually games stop dropping at 70% off. There are some odd instances of it hitting 90%, I remember bumping into Asura's Wrath and The Walking Dead Season 2 Telltale Games dropping that low

Not to spark a debate but scalper is someone buying low and selling over msrp, reseller is buying low and selling high (but under msrp).

But anywho, yeah they were cleaned out in my area. Same with the recent 360 console deal. Hopefully they have another cartwheel for Vita and old 3DS models.

All that matters is that they still bought up everything at everywhere just to resell.
Assuming "they" are resellers or just one of the thousands of Target shoppers that have Cartwheel, check the app in store, see signs posted in store for Cartwheel products, got an email for it, etc.

But it probably was a reseller.

Still, there are some out there. Barely any in my area but hopefully they offer it for the other last gen consoles / editions soon. Still some 1st gen Vita's around me. No older 3DS's though.

Usually games stop dropping at 70% off. There are some odd instances of it hitting 90%, I remember bumping into Asura's Wrath and The Walking Dead Season 2 Telltale Games dropping that low
All that matters is that they still bought up everything at everywhere just to resell.
No, that's not it at all. People just hoard. Most people just buy one to have an extra. Or because think it'll make a good gift. They buy it because it's a good deal.

You don't make money reselling a PS3 bc you spend $20-25 in shipping costs plus another $20 in fees from selling something like that. Wayyy more people hoard than actually resell. People like to imagine themselves as sellers. But most don't follow through.

No, that's not it at all. People just hoard. Most people just buy one to have an extra. Or because think it'll make a good gift. They buy it because it's a good deal.

You don't make money reselling a PS3 bc you spend $20-25 in shipping costs plus another $20 in fees from selling something like that. Wayyy more people hoard than actually resell. People like to imagine themselves as sellers. But most don't follow through.
Or buy to help fellow CAGs.

Brickseek says the Xbox One controller/charge kit bundles are $22.48 at my Target. Just went and was going to get the last 2 but they scanned at $52 each.

Damn that's a steal.

I checked around me for it, they have 1 for On Hand Qty but 0 for Saleable Qty. Does that mean they have one but it will ring up at regular price?
I usually take that to mean it's somewhere in the stockroom or it's gone missing. In other words, don't get your hopes up.

I usually take that to mean it's somewhere in the stockroom or it's gone missing. In other words, don't get your hopes up.
That just means it doesn't have an assigned floor location. So it's either somewhere on the floor (clearance endcap, etc) or in the stockroom.

Should be 207-00-0081 I believe. Not sure since it's from memory a week ago though[/quote]

Damn the thing is sold out everywhere around me, if there's a fellow can out there willing to pick one up for me, shoot me a pm

If I order something for ship to store, will the price auto adjust?  The website is allowing me to choose ship to store for one of the controllers, but charging full price.  That particular store has the controllers at $20, but OOS.

If I order something for ship to store, will the price auto adjust? The website is allowing me to choose ship to store for one of the controllers, but charging full price. That particular store has the controllers at $20, but OOS.
Nope. If you're lucky and your store doesn't care maybe you can get them to cancel it and let you buy it but that's a big YMMV.

finally found that last copy of bayonetta 2 that brickseek showed at the local target. i dont know where it had been the last 2 times but this time it was just sitting there on top of all the clearance games on an endcap.

finally found that last copy of bayonetta 2 that brickseek showed at the local target. i dont know where it had been the last 2 times but this time it was just sitting there on top of all the clearance games on an endcap.
I stopped yesterday at a store that BS said it had 5, but they confirmed in store that they had sold their last copy weeks ago. BS indeed. :)

Just picked up The Witchcer 3 Complete Edition for $12.56. Had a couple copies for PS4 and Xbox1. Federal Way, WA commons Target.

bread's done
Back