Target Clearance Thread XXII

Can you post the dcpi #?
Yea it's 207-32-0000. I'm guessing this may have been a screw ups wouldn't scan in the price checker and when I rang it out, it can up as a generic Xbox 1 Software even though I bought the ps4 version. I don't know how to add a picture through my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
grumble grumble grumble.

I went to my local target, where they had a lone rodea sitting in the glass case of emotion. I looked it up, brickseek was stating ~$5.98. The scan brought up $20. Any idea around this?

A bunch of PS3 bundles crawled out of the woodwork (edit: apparently I visited the only two stores in a thirty mile radius that have these bundles in stock):

:ps3:

250 GB The Last of Us/Arkham Origins bundle 207-23-0040 $249.99 -> $124.98

250 GB Epic Mickey 2 + Move bundle 207-23-0040 $249.99 -> $124.98 (yes, same DPCI)

500 GB Destiny bundle 207-23-0040 $249.99 -> $124.98 (ditto)

12 GB Disney Infinity/Marvel Super Heroes bundle 207-23-0031 $199.99 -> $99.98

160 GB 207-23-0014 $199.99 -> $139.98
12 GB w/probably long-expired CoD Ghosts coupon 207-23-1403 $199.99 -> $139.98
:ps4:

Xtreme Legends Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition 207-34-0985 $59.99 -> $41.98 

Has anyone noticed any of the cheap Target brand college stuff on clearance lately? I'm always looking for shelves and plastic storage bins for videogame stuff. I usually find some good deals around this time of year, but I didn't even remember to check last year.  

Has anyone noticed any of the cheap Target brand college stuff on clearance lately? I'm always looking for shelves and plastic storage bins for videogame stuff. I usually find some good deals around this time of year, but I didn't even remember to check last year.
Tons of stuff at my local target. Media center shelving, end tables and more. Most was about 50% off.

Where's all that junk usually located during the clearance anyway? By the school supplies or around the "home and kitchen" aisles. Don't think I've ever noticed it before
every store has it's own location... they're generally on endcaps on the outside perimeter of the store or basically the places you wouldn't normally be walking

Not video game related but I found a Kitchen Aid Pour Over Coffee Brewer KCM0801OB. Originally $149.99 down to $22.54. DPCI# 072-08-1135.

All Disney Infinity figures, games and accessories have hit 70 percent off at my local stores. Surprisingly my store still has most of the Star Wars characters left, along with Olaf from Frozen. Olaf cost me $4.18.

Some Target stores Disney Infinity figures have dropped 85%. Also saw :ps4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition on the clearance shelf for $41.96, :xb1: Rare Replay for $8.98, :xb1: State of Decay Year One Survival Edition for $20.98, and :xb1: Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition for $49.98 (out of the system from price check, might have dropped lower).

Some Target stores Disney Infinity figures have dropped 85%. Also saw :ps4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition on the clearance shelf for $41.96, :xb1: Rare Replay for $8.98, :xb1: State of Decay Year One Survival Edition for $20.98, and :xb1: Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition for $49.98 (out of the system from price check, might have dropped lower).
Whats the DPCI on rare replay?

Rare Replay is $29.99 at every store near me. The local clearance used to be good. Now it's mostly copies of Madden 25 for $19.99.

Grabbed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and the Devil May Cry 4/Dead Rising 2: Off the Record two pack for PS3 for $4.48 and $10.48 respectively. They also had online item clearance Batman animated movies. I picked up Batman vs Robin on DVD for $6.46. Anyway, I love the prospect of getting three new PS3 games for $15.

Halo 5 CE dropped OOS about 3 weeks ago at $29.98

A lot of Walmarts have it for $25 now.

Just a heads up... I took a shot and ordered the Covert Forces controller online for full price, ship to store.  The price auto adjusted to the clearance price for me.  I'm not sure if that would work for some of the other items you all are after

Just a heads up... I took a shot and ordered the Covert Forces controller online for full price, ship to store. The price auto adjusted to the clearance price for me. I'm not sure if that would work for some of the other items you all are after
It auto adjusted when you bought it online? Or did it change when you picked it up in store.

Just a heads up... I took a shot and ordered the Covert Forces controller online for full price, ship to store. The price auto adjusted to the clearance price for me. I'm not sure if that would work for some of the other items you all are after
Interesting. Can't hurt to try. I did not realize target did that. I thought it was just a walmart thing

Was Odin Sphere an in store return from Target.com? As far as I know they never stocked either version of that on PS4 in stores

dpci for xenoverse? they removed it from their site.
207-32-1102
There is an option "Need Help Finding a DPCI? Search Here" with Search Here clickable on brickseek above where you enter DPCI, Zip and Sort. Once you click Search Here a smaller window opens that allows you to type in the name of the product your in need of a DPCI for.

207-32-1102
There is an option "Need Help Finding a DPCI? Search Here" with Search Here clickable on brickseek above where you enter DPCI, Zip and Sort. Once you click Search Here a smaller window opens that allows you to type in the name of the product your in need of a DPCI for.
Thank you.

Also, no xenoverse near me is discounted to 8.98. Bummer.

Was just at my local Target and picked up a copy of Ratchet & Clank for PS4 at $20 but YMMV. Brickseek DCPI 207-34-0048.

Wowowow Target stores have the new wave 7 Star Wars Black figures starting yesterday, at a big box display at the front of our districts stores.  For people like me that care about that sort of thing! 

The wave 7 assortment (6 to a carton) is:  http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSB3834G#.V_KdpiRcGfF

- Rey (Jakku) and BB-8

- Kylo Ren (maskless)

- Imperial Death Trooper

- Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)

-Seargent Jyn Erso (Jedha)

- K-250

There's also a coupon for Spend $50 save $10, or Spend $100 save $25 on Star Wars merch by texting Force10 or Force25 to 827438.

This may not matter to most people, but the non peg-warmers sell out FAST in my region.  You have to buy them right when they arrive otherwise you won't see half the figures again.

Who pissed in who's whose Wheaties???

It doesn't belong in the Clearance thread, probably its own thread...

Do we know if this will go cheaper?
Possibly can go to 70% but depends on store by store. If the system salvages these before it hits 70%, then the price change team lead can decide if they want to give them an additional markdown. Usually depends on how many are left in stock at a store. Salvage items go to Goodwill and the price change team has to to collect all salvaged items, take them out of the stores inventory, and box them up which can be tedious if there is a lot of salvaged items. Plus on high priced items, even at 70%, the store would rather have the sale for their daily sales rather than just giving them away for free even though Target will get a tax break.

Every single target shows at $19.99 in my area on brickseek.
Same here but considering it is still pretty much between $30 ~ 40 at every other retailer Target either knows something or is just trying to fire sale the game out the door. Either way a deals a deal.

bread's done
Back