Target Clearance Thread XXII

Only children attack strangers on the internet. I doubt that any of you would say these things to me in person. And, this is the Target "Clearance" thread. A coupon for a few dollars off of MSRP is not clearance. And, it's not my fault that Target has one coupon on Cartwheel this week, that is totally out of my hands. And, I don't care if people post on the thread or not. I just do it, so that people know what is on sale that week. I don't see many of you trolls contributing to this forum in any kind of positive way.

Only children attack strangers on the internet. I doubt that any of you would say these things to me in person. And, this is the Target "Clearance" thread. A coupon for a few dollars off of MSRP is not clearance. And, it's not my fault that Target has one coupon on Cartwheel this week, that is totally out of my hands. And, I don't care if people post on the thread or not. I just do it, so that people know what is on sale that week. I don't see many of you trolls contributing to this forum in any kind of positive way.
Challenge accepted. I'll say it to everyone I meet today on the slight chance that it is you. Unfortunately,I don't go out of my mom's basement.. so I'll at least say it to one person!

Since you're the one that started it you must be a child? No one appointed you the curator of this thread. If people would do the mature thing and simply ignore helpful posts that dont apply to them instead of threadshitting "not a deal," "in for 10," etc, it'd be much easier to find posts that actually matter. You thought you saw your chance to act strong and maybe win a few post likes. You were wrong, move on.
p.s. you do care. you care a lot.
p.p.s. I do appreciate the cartwheel thread. Saves me a few seconds of skimming the app since first thing Sunday I'm skimming here anyway.

Why are you back in here stirring shit up after you reported a bunch of posts last night? You made a snotty comment and people criticized it. They may have gone over the line, but it got cleaned up. Now you are back to stir shit up again and start it all over again.

Give it a rest. Leave it alone. Everyone needs to take it down a notch.

Saw that the 12GB PS3 slim dropped to $100 today. DPCI.# 207-23-1403
Scored one in King of Prussia, PA. BrickSeek said that they had 13 of them, but none of them were out front, and the folks in the store were only able to find two in the back. So there's at least one still there as of an hour ago, and there could well be like 10 more hiding on some lonely pallet (or not).

Personally, I feel good about grabbing one at this price, rather than playing chicken with a possibly-even-lower price. Thanks, fellow CAGs!

Receipt image here, for the skeptical:

https://etao.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/ps3.jpg?w=1152

Last edited by a moderator:
What I find funny is they're now clearancing out the PS3's... yet still refuse to clearance out the PS TV's.  The way they were trying to screw people with the "here it's this price on the internet...but it's that SAME price in the store with cartwheel!" crap ticked me off, enough so I didn't even try the "PM website and buy a bunch of items to get cartwheel to work too" thing.  I'd take a $99 PS3 over a $99 PStv bundle any day.

Saw a bunch of that Oregon Trail card game at my Target stop this morning.  I'm guessing that got a restock?  Box still says it's a Target exclusive.

My Target moving new stuff to the value game section: AC Syndicate, Bloodborne, ESO. There might be more once they finish.

Old games on those shelves are either being purged or gonna go on clearance endcap.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Since you're the one that started it you must be a child? No one appointed you the curator of this thread. If people would do the mature thing and simply ignore helpful posts that dont apply to them instead of threadshitting "not a deal," "in for 10," etc, it'd be much easier to find posts that actually matter. You thought you saw your chance to act strong and maybe win a few post likes. You were wrong, move on.
p.s. you do care. you care a lot.
p.p.s. I do appreciate the cartwheel thread. Saves me a few seconds of skimming the app since first thing Sunday I'm skimming here anyway.
No, I believe it was Nothing's now cleaned up post that started it. Sure, Zantra's post was a little strongly worded, but Nothing is a child in that if someone posts something that crosses his post he likes to turn up the heat needlessly.

My Target moving new stuff to the value game section: AC Syndicate, Bloodborne, ESO. There might be more once they finish.

Old games on those shelves are either being purged or gonna go on clearance endcap.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
I'd love it if they finally put Jak & Daxter Trilogy for PS3 on clearance. It's been $19.99 for at least a thousand years.

No, I believe it was Nothing's now cleaned up post that started it. Sure, Zantra's post was a little strongly worded, but Nothing is a child in that if someone posts something that crosses his post he likes to turn up the heat needlessly.
Not really. Zantra came in here to thread crap and it went downhill from there.

4f80f7501868f01d285bf2b0022f6a4a.jpg

efe0e65191b4fc97ea57477a215039e6.jpg

db2b73d044f32e3025153c8f4585d3f4.jpg

I supposed stuffs from pic #2 and #3 gonna go onto the value game shelves as well.

I believe it was mentioned about a month ago but just wanted to restate it for anybody that is interested.  Picked up Energizer Power & Play PSP/Vita charger for $5.98.  DPCI 207 00 0214

South Windsor, CT location had several left.

Grabbed the last two copies of Farming Simulator 15 for the XB360, both for roughly nine bucks total.

Went into Gamestop and flipped both copies for 38 dollars and change, which is insane. 

If you see those suckers cheap, scoop em' up. 

Went to target and found the 3 pack splatoon amiibo for $5.24. Noticed all Disney infinity figures are no longer stocked in store. 

It's $19 or so after the 50% trade in bonus towards the new CoD Legacy bundle.
shoot and I don't want that game. I may trade towards Gears 4 then, How soon will the value drop possibly?

Also since they only allow 1 copy of the same game at I time, could I trade in one game with the extra 20% credit, and then trade the other copy at a different store and get the same extra credit if I trade in towards that preorder?

I bought one of these a month or two ago for this price. It's much more convenient than using a controller with Blu-Rays.
The thing I hate the most about PS4 controllers is that they rest on the trigger buttons (fast forward and rewind). They make for terrible media remotes.

I see quite a few of those ps3s at $99 around me, may pick another up (sold my ps3 years ago)
My local Target had 8 of the PS3s listed and all were on the clearance rack with spiderwire.

For me, a good deal became fantastic. I went to buy the system and the cashier noticed a Holiday 2014 promotional sticker on the front, citing a free included (retail) copy of CoD: Ghosts. According to the sticker, the CoD game would ring up free at the register. The store had one copy of the game, though it did not ring up at zero ($29.99). Store manager was brought in and decided to honor it, though in a way I didn't expect. She deducted the $29.99 from the cost of the PS3, with the game at full value. So, I walked out the door with a 69.99 12gb PS3 and a $29.99 game. The wife gave me a high five for the deal!

Obviously, very YMMV, but worth noting.

My local Target had 8 of the PS3s listed and all were on the clearance rack with spiderwire.

For me, a good deal became fantastic. I went to buy the system and the cashier noticed a Holiday 2014 promotional sticker on the front, citing a free included (retail) copy of CoD: Ghosts. According to the sticker, the CoD game would ring up free at the register. The store had one copy of the game, though it did not ring up at zero ($29.99). Store manager was brought in and decided to honor it, though in a way I didn't expect. She deducted the $29.99 from the cost of the PS3, with the game at full value. So, I walked out the door with a 69.99 12gb PS3 and a $29.99 game. The wife gave me a high five for the deal!

Obviously, very YMMV, but worth noting.
I have a store nearby with some of these too. Been on the fence since I own a phat and original slim but I really want the superslim and I have a feeling they are going to be on sale around the holidays at gamestop for cheap like last year (used) but rather get it new.

Just a heads up a traded in a copy of Farming Sim 2015 a few hours ago and got $18 instead of the $19 mentioned before. Must be dropping already. Hopefully it holds up tomorrow afternoon.

Just a heads up... I took a shot and ordered the Covert Forces controller online for full price, ship to store. The price auto adjusted to the clearance price for me. I'm not sure if that would work for some of the other items you all are after
You sir, are awesome. Unless you are a woman, than you ma'am are awesome. I ordered one based on your comment. Got it today. Walked out with it for $10.86. Really cant beat that. Really appreciate it!

Someone on this forum mentioned ordering the xbox one covert forces controller online for instore pickup and getting the price adjusted to the clearance price at pickup. Well I tried this... and it worked! Online the controller retails for $64.99. I ordered it for instore pickup and the price was adjusted to the instore clearance price automatically when I picked up the item! After red card and taxes, the total was $17.77! I wonder if this can be done with other clearance items? Hmm...

Anyways, I've been lucky to get the deals on Xbox One S, Forza Horizon 3, and an extra controller all from target for under $170! 

Let's raise a glass to deals!

Someone on this forum mentioned ordering the xbox one covert forces controller online for instore pickup and getting the price adjusted to the clearance price at pickup. Well I tried this... and it worked! Online the controller retails for $64.99. I ordered it for instore pickup and the price was adjusted to the instore clearance price automatically when I picked up the item! After red card and taxes, the total was $17.77! I wonder if this can be done with other clearance items? Hmm...

Anyways, I've been lucky to get the deals on Xbox One S, Forza Horizon 3, and an extra controller all from target for under $170!

Let's raise a glass to deals!
I've done this before at best buy as well. Pretty sure Walmart is same way. As long as it's a lower price in their system it adjusts it when picking up.

bread's done
Back