Target Clearance Thread XXII

Of those XBox Consoles listed (Thanks ThatOneGuyWho), here are the ones that show clearance prices virtually across the board near me.  Of course, not a single one in stock anywhere, and none of these are even showing up in searches of target.com or the target app (not that it would matter, even if you could ship to store by the time it arrived the cartwheel discount would be over).  Good luck to anyone whose stores are showing these as in stock and at these or similar prices...these prices coupled with the Cartwheel discount would be insane:

1TB Xbox One Forza 6 Special Edition Bundle  (207-31-0009) $104.98

500GB Black Xbox One Console with Halo TMCC  (207-31-0117) $89.98

Xbox One 1TB Console + Madden 16  (207-31-0010) $104.98

1TB Black Xbox One Console with Fallout 4  (207-31-0014) $104.98

Xbox One 1TB Rainbow Six Siege Bundle  (207-31-0016) $104.98

1TB Black Xbox One Console with HaloT MCC  (207-31-0119) $104.98

500GB Xbox One Kinect Bundle with Assassin's Creed Unity and Black Flag  (207-31-1400) $134.98

500GB Special Edition White Xbox One with Quantum Break and Alan Wake  (207-31-0018) $89.98

Last edited by a moderator:
go figure, one of my local Target still has the R6S Xb1 bundle behind the glass case. The shit part is its INF and they won't sell it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

the R6S doesnt have clearance sticker. Tried to get manager opinion to sell the bundle to me at last sale price but the guy refused to call him/her to the electronics dept.

the R6S doesnt have clearance sticker. Tried to get manager opinion to sell the bundle to me at last sale price but the guy refused to call him/her to the electronics dept.

That's a big no-no for team members. Go to guest services and ask for the manager, then tell the manager what happened. Specifically that they refused to sell you an item on the sales floor, and that they refused to call a manager over. They are probably trying to save it for themselves to buy later. Regardless, their bad treatment of the guest (you), postures you for a good deal with the manager. Use that leverage to name your price for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bed8cbc9180959e6aefd58ed545f6d54.jpg

At another store, might be the holiday bundle last year. Dont know the DPCI for this. Gonna return to the other store tonight for 2nd go at the R6S 1Tb bundle

A few drops today. Turtle Beach PX22 Headset $23.98. DPCI 207-00-0528. Roku 3 $49.99 DPCI 008-06-1514. Turtle Beach X12 Gaming Headset $18.28 DPCI 207-00-0055. The PStv is still only 30%. Still want a second one but nothing can beat when they were on sale at BB for $19.99 last year.
awesome price on the x12's!

Can be used with the newer systems with additional cables. (pretty sure it doesn't come with it)

I think the reason XB1 not showing up on Brickseek because everything has been salvaged. Lets just hope they willing to sell as last sale price in the system

Dammit! Found a store with the Quantum Break bundle showing as in stock on Brickseek but was told by the employee after giving him the DPCI that it went to salvage last week 😭😠

Dammit! Found a store with the Quantum Break bundle showing as in stock on Brickseek but was told by the employee after giving him the DPCI that it went to salvage last week 😭😠
I found one on hand but not saleable. The rep called the back but the back said that clearance should be on the floor. So I don't know. Where are you located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is selling salvage merchandise at last known price an unwritten rule or is it fully up to the manager's discretion?
If it's still on the sales floor, they should sell it to you at the last recorded price but they don't have to. I don't see why they wouldn't though because employees can not buy salvaged items, only guests.

If it's still on the sales floor, they should sell it to you at the last recorded price but they don't have to. I don't see why they wouldn't though because employees can not buy salvaged items, only guests.
Customers, not guests. We weren't invited over. They aren't making us tea. I hate it when they call us guests. But that's because I have an innate PR-speak radar and when it goes off, it throws my brain out of whack.

Don't know if it was ever mentioned in this thread or not but b3mike posted in a separate that he managed to get a 3tb portable hard drive for 29.98. DPCI is 056-02-0310. Brickseek had most stores near me going for 99, but there were a few stores that sold out at 29.98

Don't know if it was ever mentioned in this thread or not but b3mike posted in a separate that he managed to get a 3tb portable hard drive for 29.98. DPCI is 056-02-0310. Brickseek had most stores near me going for 99, but there were a few stores that sold out at 29.98
Every store I found on brickseek is showing it at $99. I presume the one he found was a mistake or wrongly tagged.

Oh, I mean no iso, etc. Wanted remote play to be able to play ps3 disc games kinda like what the wii u does. I dont have PS+.
I got a psp 1000 and 3000, so no need to throw money on umd games again. The ps TV can play vita cart games right? If so, I may hold out on a vita handheld and just get the vita tv to enjoy some of the games gotten from Target.
Remote play for PS3 games is only supported for around 6 total games.

Remote play for PS4 games is pretty much the entire PS4 catalog

You don't need PS plus for remote play

swung by this morning before work for the R6S bundle, rang up with full MSRP as oppose to INF

Was at my local Target where they barely have video game clearance. Found a 4GB The Division Flash drive but other than that nothing to note. The Division flash drive was $4.48 on clearance. Not super cheap or anything but a cool item to use for school since I lose mine all the time.

Did PM Amazon on PS4 The Division for $14.05.

Xbox one turtle beach headsets are in the clearance section everywhere around me

X12 $19
Px22 $24
X33 $30
Xo7 pro $48

Ended up getting about 9 pair for my kids and crew. Timing was perfect as my marvel seven headset seems to be developing a little bit of a short

Do you have DCPI numbers for the more expensive ones?

Xbox one turtle beach headsets are in the clearance section everywhere around me

X12 $19
Px22 $24
X33 $30
Xo7 pro $48

Ended up getting about 9 pair for my kids and crew. Timing was perfect as my marvel seven headset seems to be developing a little bit of a short

X12 $19
Px22 $24
X33 $30
Xo7 pro $48

DCPI's?

Opinions on the XO 7 Pro? Worth the $50?
Pro is pretty good. It's similar to to the x11 and x12 on 360. Over the ear, ear cups, good sound and detachable mic boom. I bought the X0 one and I would've liked em if they were over the ear and not on the ear, ear cups. X0 one pro was to much for me. But they're pretty identical to the x12 in build quality and comfortably. It'll probably last several years like my x12.

IMO no. I lasted about 2hrs before the seam underneath the headband tore into my scalp. Serious design flaw, not sure why they wouldn't just put the seam on top. There is also a noticeable buzzing "echo" that occurs after every single sound is played. I would avoid.

Turtle beach is like the beats for gaming headsets, had this one for a few months b4i changed to afterglow AG9, 50 is not a bad price, but the headset itself felt cheaply made and has some serious flaws mentioned by above poster, plus it's not true wireless.

#romeogotrekt

#businessasusual
I'm almost positive the hard rdrive rings up as 29.98 online. I went out to get one in seal beach last week on Sunday after brixkseek told me it was 29.98. I showed up and scanned it came up for 68.98. Scanned it with the target app and it calmed up as 29.98. Pleaded my case with the girl at customer service and she checked online and sure enough it came up as 29.98. She almost gave it to me but ended up hesitating and called the mod to double check. Mod refused to honor the price because it's clearance. I didn't feel like arguing so I left. I had a feeling to drop by a target and Santa Ana to check since it was Monday after all. Looked for the hard drive in clearance and it wasn't there. It was actually with the other hard drives and it didn't not have the most currrent price sticker on it. I suspect an associate that was doing the markdowns scanned it and didnt put the new price sticker on it and hid it right in the open to purchase it later. Sure enough I grabbed it, scanned it and I ran for the cash register. There was two available at two different stores around me but decided to pass on them. Tired from being up so early lol

Looks like the Playstation TV bundle started to drop at SOME stores, check Brickseek to verify locally.  Most were still 69.99 but some were now listed at 49.99.  I'd buy another one if it goes down to 29.99 to match the Walmart deal months earlier.

I know this is CAG...but when it comes to headphones...invest in something great (not this garbagio)

Looks like the Playstation TV bundle started to drop at SOME stores, check Brickseek to verify locally. Most were still 69.99 but some were now listed at 49.99. I'd buy another one if it goes down to 29.99 to match the Walmart deal months earlier.
Saw two. Still rang up at $99.99 :rofl:

I'm almost positive the hard rdrive rings up as 29.98 online. I went out to get one in seal beach last week on Sunday after brixkseek told me it was 29.98. I showed up and scanned it came up for 68.98. Scanned it with the target app and it calmed up as 29.98. Pleaded my case with the girl at customer service and she checked online and sure enough it came up as 29.98. She almost gave it to me but ended up hesitating and called the mod to double check. Mod refused to honor the price because it's clearance. I didn't feel like arguing so I left. I had a feeling to drop by a target and Santa Ana to check since it was Monday after all. Looked for the hard drive in clearance and it wasn't there. It was actually with the other hard drives and it didn't not have the most currrent price sticker on it. I suspect an associate that was doing the markdowns scanned it and didnt put the new price sticker on it and hid it right in the open to purchase it later. Sure enough I grabbed it, scanned it and I ran for the cash register. There was two available at two different stores around me but decided to pass on them. Tired from being up so early lol
Same thing happen to me, but the item said 1 instock, but was unable to find it. Someone was hiding it....

See this is where I'm lost when it comes to target clearance. I checked brickseek and various zip codes across the country, dozens of stores. Literally one store out of them shows it at any price under $99, and it's a store in Harlem for $49.98. What do you mean by it was $29.98 online, that the rep saw that price in store yet refused to honor it too?

See this is where I'm lost when it comes to target clearance. I checked brickseek and various zip codes across the country, dozens of stores. Literally one store out of them shows it at any price under $99, and it's a store in Harlem for $49.98. What do you mean by it was $29.98 online, that the rep saw that price in store yet refused to honor it too?
Target logic and reasoning are beyond me.

Target app is geo-based (within the vicinity of a Target store), I tested it by GPS spoofing and found prices of the Nikon D3300 (on clearance) varied from store to store. These prices are in the system, whether they are updated is up to the pricing team. If your GPS is no where near a Target, then prices pulled from their online store.

I contacted the 1-800 number a few days ago about this, and they refused to acknowledge that. They kept reiterating price scanned from the app is from their online store. They assured me store should honor price scanned from Target mobile app, as long online stock is available.

Well brickseek showed a few stores around me had it marked down to 29.98. Everywhere else it was $99. Showed up to one store but they refused to sell it to me for 29.98 even though when it was scanned with the target app it showed up for 29.98. I'm guessing this particular store hadn't done its markdowns yet when. I went there not this Sunday but the one before that. They refused to sell it to me for the correct price because I'm guessing it hadn't been marked down yet in their store. I ended it up finding it at another store the next day and rung up as it should have according to brickseek. I considered going back to store number one again to get a second one being that it was Monday . Idk how else to explain it lol.

Amazed the coupon doesn't exclude Apple, Beats or Microsoft products but does for Google, Bose and LEGOs. Looks like it excludes clearance items but only on Target.com, in store clearances should work fine with this.

Though it reads "cannot be combined with other Toys, Electronics, or Storewide category coupons", it should still work in store with the 15% off Xbox One cartwheel coupon due to Targets registers but YMMV on that.

Amazed the coupon doesn't exclude Apple, Beats or Microsoft products but does for Google, Bose and LEGOs. Looks like it excludes clearance items but only on Target.com, in store clearances should work fine with this.

Though it reads "cannot be combined with other Toys, Electronics, or Storewide category coupons", it should still work in store with the 15% off Xbox One cartwheel coupon due to Targets registers but YMMV on that.
Do you have a link for the coupon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back