Target Clearance Thread XXII

Finally received the 2 coupons from Target in the mail: 1) $10 off store wide no min and 2) $5 off $10 min on grocery, household, beauty personal care and health care

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bundle? I remember the Bundle being $30 and the Standalone being $20.

I'm in a similar boat, most of the Targets near me dropped the PSTV Bundle down to $50, I'm curious how much lower it can go, could someone with expertise on electronics clearance let us know? If it goes down to $30 range, I'd buy another one to keep on 3.60.
Yeah $20 bundle, well my particular walmart atleast. They were priced as such 6 months ago.

Look what I saw... I asked but they couldn't sell it because of the street date.

f51561b638f88928aa20e67edbe88793.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Not clearance, but I'm still seeing the 20th anniversary Ps gold headsets at target once in a while. They've been grouped in with regular ones under the vanilla dpci.

Of course the only one in my area is the only store to not have it on clearance.... would've been a nice backup to keep in the box in case my current TB headset breaks
That's what I did. Both of my wireless headsets are out of warranty now, sonwhen they're gone, they're gone. Of course, I still have the Skullcandy Razer free from Best Buy and 2 sets of X11s, so I'm probably good for a lifetime. These looked nice, though, and they're wireless chat from X1.

is it INF in store yet?

I bit at 49.98 even though I got in on the Lego bundle at Walmart. So I used the kids wishlist 10% off coupon. They have been dropping slowly and I don't think their going to hit 75% off. I couldn't risk it since I intend to jailbreak one of them and put the other one on Sony firmware. Can anyone confirm if there's a way to install the whitelist hack v2 before I update to 3.63 without henkaku?

What's the release date? Wasn't able to catch a preorder anywhere...
target and toys r us are the only places I saw taking pre orders. Gamestop said they're not and pretty sure BB hasn't either.

Shouldn't be hard to catch at gs/amazon/bb websites day one but I'd jump on it fast.

Alright boys, this might be the wrong thread for this, but nobody likes to reply in the target ad threads. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Gears of War Xbox One next week, if all things considered, I can get the Rockband 4 bundle free with my purchase. I know I can use Target Wishlist to save about 50 bucks, are there any other coupons I should know about before I go in? Thanks!

Alright boys, this might be the wrong thread for this, but nobody likes to reply in the target ad threads. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Gears of War Xbox One next week, if all things considered, I can get the Rockband 4 bundle free with my purchase. I know I can use Target Wishlist to save about 50 bucks, are there any other coupons I should know about before I go in? Thanks!
ymmv but there are coupons in the mail and theres a possibility of cartwheel

Alright boys, this might be the wrong thread for this, but nobody likes to reply in the target ad threads. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Gears of War Xbox One next week...
I'd personally wait for a few more Black Friday ads to pop up before I seal the deal. We don't have enough info yet imo

Thanks for the responses, I was thinking about waiting for BF, but I mean getting a 150 dollar rock band bundle free with my purchase is a pretty good deal already. I'm not that big a Gears fan, so I might settle for another bundle, but I was just trying to see how far I could stretch my dollar.

Thanks for the responses, I was thinking about waiting for BF, but I mean getting a 150 dollar rock band bundle free with my purchase is a pretty good deal already. I'm not that big a Gears fan, so I might settle for another bundle, but I was just trying to see how far I could stretch my dollar.
Unless you know something we don't, you're wasting your time.

Vitas have dropped to $99.98 at some of the stores in my area. One store shows 2 in stock, but can't be found. The other store is too far away to make it worth the drive. I may just bite the bullet at $140.

207-19-1000

Vitas have dropped to $99.98 at some of the stores in my area. One store shows 2 in stock, but can't be found. The other store is too far away to make it worth the drive. I may just bite the bullet at $140.

207-19-1000
They showed $100 at a lone store in my area about 2 weeks ago that had 4. Then a week and a half ago el hoardo went in.

207-19-1000
All the stores in my area got cleared out at $140.00, but its not like they had a lot of stock to begin with.

All the stores in my area got cleared out at $140.00, but its not like they had a lot of stock to begin with.
My local store got cleared out with four consoles at $99. There isn't much if any Vita support in my area. Your post makes me suspect the clearanced consoles were sent back into some other form of distribution.

picked up one of the $99 vitas and stacked it with the %10 wishlist. I bought this as a backup/replacement for the used 2001 models I picked up on ebay this summer. Anyone suggest keeping 1 or 2 of these units and having a backup?

PS VITA for $60 around Garner NC suckaaaaas!!!  :whee: 

ehem

DCPI 207-19-1000

Just did a return/rebuy.

"I'd like to charge this to a different card please."

Anyone that ordered the Madden Xbox One pick theirs up yet? If so did the price adjust to the instore clearance price? MI need got to the store today but it's the target by my work so I won't be able to pick it up until monday

Anyone that ordered the Madden Xbox One pick theirs up yet? If so did the price adjust to the instore clearance price? MI need got to the store today but it's the target by my work so I won't be able to pick it up until monday
Just a FYI: I just picked up the Madden NFL 16 1tb XB1 bundle. In store it shows item not found and the last price they have on it is $349.99. The DPCI on pick up was 207-31-0012 not 207-31-0010 as I presumed but that also shows as item not found on their price checker when I punched in the DPCI. I'll probably end up returning it as it came out to be $245+tax. Let me know if you have better luck.

Managed to score two Vitas from the one store in Central Florida that had them. They rang up at 100, but after some convincing, and an extremely rude employee giving me the number to the police department instead of the store, The head manager rang them at 60. Thanks for the heads up!

Found a $60 vita 207-19-1000 on brickseek , in store it was $140 .
Is it Monday that target updates clearance prices?
A return and rebuy is the best option? It's the only 1 in the area.

bread's done
Back