Target Clearance Thread XXII

I'd be willing to pay a bounty if anyone could get me a $60 Vita. Also, I may be able to get a non-bundled PSTV from Target if anyone needs one.

I would pick up another vita for $100 as a backup if they were around me, but they dumped everything vita related except for the pstv bundle ages ago.

Woohoo!  $29 PSTV Bundle!  Thing is pretty awesome so far, well worth that...amazing how many games are for it.  Nice to play most of the PSP and PS3 classics and stuff I previous bought again too.  Just got Personal 4 Golden used for $20 so going to start playing that soon.

Ok so they have 4 around me still at 100.00 but all the other stores around have it at 30.00

Can i buy it at the 100 one and return and rebuy at a cheaper price at the other target?
Have you downloaded the Target app and tried scanning it? They were still reading more expensive at mine but I scanned it and it came up as $30. When she tried to ring it up was still showing more but when I showed her how it scanned in the app she changed the price no problem.

Have you downloaded the Target app and tried scanning it? They were still reading more expensive at mine but I scanned it and it came up as $30. When she tried to ring it up was still showing more but when I showed her how it scanned in the app she changed the price no problem.
I'll give that a try.

Thanks

One store near me showed 2 PS VIta systems in stock, though only one was on the shelf.  It was not even listed as clearance, and the associate was surprised to see that it was 50% off MSRP.  I asked if that was the most up-to-date price (they were actively updating stickers at the time), and she was more surprised to see it down to $59.99.  Purchased.

The same store had ~8 of the PSTV bundles, though those were also listed at $99 (CLEARANCE).  I would have bit on them, had I not picked up 2x of the PSTV bundles from Walmart ~8 months ago for $29.99 and 2x backup 12GB PS3 ($59.99) during their clearance a few weeks back. 

I'm guessing these particular bundles will also update when they scan. 

I picked up the last Vita for 140. Brickseek showed it for 60. If I return and rebuy will it be 60? Does the item need to be in stock to drop the price?

saw a Vita marked down to 60 on the shelf, had to pass since the games lineup not appealing to me. If this was a 3DS then I would've pulled the trigger

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Checking in from the Dallas area. Couldn't find a Vita at one of the two Targets showing up on Brickseek yesterday and it's still showing up 1 in stock for both today. I guess that means that someone either stole it or I didn't search hard enough.

Anyway, just gonna put it out there: if anyone managed to purchase a Vita and doesn't mind selling it, pm me. I'm interested.

Checking in from the Dallas area. Couldn't find a Vita at one of the two Targets showing up on Brickseek yesterday and it's still showing up 1 in stock for both today. I guess that means that someone either stole it or I didn't search hard enough.

Anyway, just gonna put it out there: if anyone managed to purchase a Vita and doesn't mind selling it, pm me. I'm interested.
Is that the Addison location? I saw it there at the clearance endcap this morning.

207-19-0401

And on that same number, what's the proper question to ask an employee to check if it needs to be marked down further? In stores around me they still ring up at 50.
Thanks for posting this. Striked out at the one store, but found one at another store. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Is that the Addison location? I saw it there at the clearance endcap this morning.

I checked out the Montfort one.

You have instilled some hope in me. Which clearance area was it? I checked the two near electronics but couldn't find it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the Christ, Target is having a problem returning the Xbox One because there's no serial number or some shit. It's like look, this is the system y'all gave me two days ago, unopened, and this is the thing you emailed me instead of handing me a receipt. What's the issue?

What the Christ, Target is having a problem returning the Xbox One because there's no serial number or some shit. It's like look, this is the system y'all gave me two days ago, unopened, and this is the thing you emailed me instead of handing me a receipt. What's the issue?
OH Snap is this the Madden NFL 16 Xbox One? Is this even after they scan the return barcode on the emailed receipt you receive after you pick it up?

OH Snap is this the Madden NFL 16 Xbox One? Is this even after they scan the return barcode on the emailed receipt you receive after you pick it up?
They cancelled my madden Xbox one literally the day it was supposed to arrive in store. A little fishy.

They cancelled my madden Xbox one literally the day it was supposed to arrive in store. A little fishy.
So then what Xbox you having problems returning?

Don't worry if you didn't get Madden as in store it comes up as item not found so you wouldn't have received the cheaper price anyway. I think on last page I put DPCI it should show your store having a non saleable xb1 on brickseek..it's the one you ordered.

Yes. It says the serial numbers don't match. They tore the frickin' thing apart, opened it, the whole nine. Then wanted to only give me store credit. Which, to be honest, I could live with. I have no problem spending money at Target. But 1) I'd lose the 5% discount and 2) I DID NOTHING WRONG.

It took two (2!) hours to get it sorted, but they finally refunded my card. Calls were made to managers and then corporate. What a goddamn fiasco.

Guess I won't be messing with any in store pick up tricks ever again.

Brickseek showed one PSTV bundle and they claimed they couldn't find it. Not sure if I believe it.
I went to a store yesterday that showed 2 on Brickseek and their handheld scanner also showed they had 2. I couldn't find it and neither could they. Being on clearance, it most likely means it's loose on the shelf at an endcap, which means it could easily make its way elsewhere in the store (possibly being stashed by someone else waiting for the price to drop further). Just my 2c, it's not always a Target employee conspiracy, it could also be a hoarder/CAG stasher conspiracy.

The average Target employee doesn't even know what a PSTV is. It is an extremely niche product. Either they couldn't find it or they were too lazy to look for it.
Don't know if it's applies to Target employee as well, but back when Walmart putting these on clearance, when I asked Walmart employee to bring it up to the register, the guy kept walking back and forth where most TV are and pretty much dumbfounded. Dude thought it was a TV.

I'm not sure why but the store refused to match the apps price so I went and bought it anyways for 45. Is the pstv showing up on the app as 29.98 anymore? Has the price been adjusted?

Went a few pages back but didn't see the DCPI on the PSTV or the bundle. Can anyone repost it?

Not really expecting I will find one anyway as Austin Texas is scalp city, but I'm optimistic enough to at least check brickseek. 

Went a few pages back but didn't see the DCPI on the PSTV or the bundle. Can anyone repost it?

Not really expecting I will find one anyway as Austin Texas is scalp city, but I'm optimistic enough to at least check brickseek.
Four Points had 2...I bought one and returned it to Austin South but they opened it and marked it repackaged (this was yesterday)

207-19-0401

EDIT: Looks like Four Points still has one and South has the repackaged one (tho im not sure what price they put on it)

Four Points had 2...I bought one and returned it to Austin South but they opened it and marked it repackaged (this was yesterday)

207-19-0401

EDIT: Looks like Four Points still has one and South has the repackaged one (tho im not sure what price they put on it)
I could potentially hit the one on Ben White up on the way home from work. Question is will I be able to physically find it in the store or is it sitting in a stockroom somewhere, or still in the returns department.

Why did you take it back? Is it messed up?

I could potentially hit the one on Ben White up on the way home from work. Question is will I be able to physically find it in the store or is it sitting in a stockroom somewhere, or still in the returns department.

Why did you take it back? Is it messed up?
No, I just already had one and didn't need it. For some dumb reason they opened it to make sure everything was in it...even tho it had the circular seals still intact....x.x

It will probably be on the electronics end cap.

No, I just already had one and didn't need it. For some dumb reason they opened it to make sure everything was in it...even tho it had the circular seals still intact....x.x

It will probably be on the electronics end cap.
Thanks...that's the closest one to me and the next nearest one available is Bee Cave. Might have decent luck finding it out there actually because that Target is much more well organized, probably because they aren't as busy.

bread's done
Back