Target Clearance Thread XXII

Do you guys sit and type this out on the computer? I always wondered how the long lists get drafted. If you do type them up, may God bless you and your detailed work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I took pics with my phone while at the store, typed them up on my computer at home, doesn't take too much

No, you're not a bad person for having two PSTVs that you don't even use, you're just a dick for bringing it up. I guess I don't really technically NEED one either but it would get some use (maybe?) and they're hard to pass up at those clearance prices.
More of a, "Hey, it's not worth it" post. Don't feel bad about not being able to find one, the people that have them don't use them anyway.

More of a, "Hey, it's not worth it" post. Don't feel bad about not being able to find one, the people that have them don't use them anyway.
The main reason I would use it is because there are some games that my son would like but I'm not sure he's responsible enough to handle the vita. And some games would just control better with a controller. Also, my hands are pretty big and they cramp up if I play for a long time. But I haven't been able to bring myself to pay for a grip yet... that might solve that problem.

So yeah... I gots plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target is killing me!! Just signed up for the red card and bought 300 bucks worth of games!! Funny thing is Cartwheel only took partial off some of the games. Strange huh? So this time around I picked up the following...

3DS
Pokémon Art Academy 14.98
Horses 3D 14.98 (this seems to be rare?)

X360
Pac Man & the Ghostly Adventures 2 9.98

PS3
The Last Of Us 7.48

Wii
Redneck Farm Animals Racing Tournament 4.98

PS4
Dead Rising 2 9.98
FF X|X-2 LE 9.98

I forgot to post my haul the other day so I'll do that later.

Target is killing me!! Just signed up for the red card and bought 300 bucks worth of games!! Funny thing is Cartwheel only took partial off some of the games. Strange huh? So this time around I picked up the following...

3DS
Pokémon Art Academy 14.98
Horses 3D 14.98 (this seems to be rare?)

X360
Pac Man & the Ghostly Adventures 2 9.98

PS3
The Last Of Us 7.48

Wii
Redneck Farm Animals Racing Tournament 4.98

PS4
Dead Rising 2 9.98
FF X|X-2 LE 9.98

I forgot to post my haul the other day so I'll do that later.
Here are the terms of the CW coupon:

Cartwheel said:
Offer valid in store only, unless explicitly noted otherwise. Limit no more than one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit of 1 Cartwheel barcode per transaction and 6 Cartwheel barcode transactions per day. Cartwheel cannot be applied with price match. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.
You may be running into a limit for that coupon, so in the future try to break up your purchases.

Holy shit, was randomly looking for Dead Rising for PS4 and found the last clearance copy of Attack on Titan for PS4 within like a 100 miles.

Also found Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition for 12.49.

Gonna run to the other stores here tonight seeing as el hoardos havent hit and the coupon is still good. Wasnt planning on buying many games this month, but i cant resist clearance plus 15% off....

Why am I only now hearing about Redneck Farm Animals Racing Tournament??? How did this game slip through the cracks the past 6 years?

UPDATE: Just Bing searched it. You will not not be disappointed.

I tried using the game coupon on a copy of gears of war ultimate on the self checkout. Did not work? Has target killed the coupon working on clearance.

I swung in tonight and picked up a few games. My local store had most of the clearance games available. I purchased Terraria PS4, RE4 XB1 & Mighty No. 9 for $8.48 each after cartwheel was applied. The only title I hadn't seen before was Far Cry 4 Complete Edition XB1 $14.98. 

Tonight was a good night, ended up getting...

PS4

Attack on Titan 

Dead Rising 1

Dead Rising 2

Resident Evil 5

Xbox One

Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition

Been craving the Dead Rising series so I was surprised to find 3 as well, so I'm super happy. Also had been waiting on Attack on Titan to drop, and I just couldnt pass RE:5 since I love that game.

Wow. That was clearanced out about 6 months ago. Grabbed 2 copies for $6 around May-ish. That must have been fished out of the backroom of hell.

Goddamn target, just bought Shinobi for like $5 with the stylus and also Dead Rising for 9$

Total was like $13 or so with cartwheel

Thanks for the info guys!

If anyone has one of those recent $10 off $50 Target coupons received in the mail, you can actually use it once online and once in store.  I used it online earlier in the week on Monday and in store last night on another purchase.

Just a reminder that the cartwheel for 15% off games expires today and does work with clearance games despite the fine print.

No Target clearance here, but someone did put a huge door ding in my car while I was in the store :(

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

T
No Target clearance here, but someone did put a huge door ding in my car while I was in the store :(
I bet someone let their kid open their car door. I make my five-year-old wait until I am there to open the door.

Saw monster high the new ghoul for 360 for $9.98 pre-cartwheel. With a trade bonus you could break even at GameStop after you beat it. The game only takes about 10 hours to complete.

TI bet someone let their kid open their car door. I make my five-year-old wait until I am there to open the door.

Saw monster high the new ghoul for 360 for $9.98 pre-cartwheel. With a trade bonus you could break even at GameStop after you beat it. The game only takes about 10 hours to complete.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I also put the child locks on so my kids can't open the doors. It looked like they brushed the dust off to assess the damage and then took off. Ah well, not much I can do other than pay up to get it fixed.

Three are so many great games on Clearance at the various Targets right now.   If you have been living under a rock for the last two years, there are more than a dozen $9.98 games worth picking up. 

The last few days I picked up (all were $9.98)

-Dead Rising 1 PS4

-Dead Rising 2 PS4

-Final Fantasy X / X-2 PS4

- Evolve Ultimate XB1

-Mighty No.9 PS4

-Saints Row 4: Gat out of Hell PS4

-Attack on Titan PS4 ($29.99)

Other notable great games I'd buy in a heartbeat if I didn't already own them

-Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

-Game of Thrones telltale

-Gears of War Ultimate collection

-Halo Master Chief collection

-Resident Evil 4, 5, & 6

- Uncharted & Killzone PS3 collections

-The Last of Us PS3

Each Target has a very different assortment of titles in-stock.  It's very obvious that they have to clear the shelves and make room for upcoming 2017 stuff.  There are just so many great games at dirt cheap right now!

Three are so many great games on Clearance at the various Targets right now. If you have been living under a rock for the last two years, there are more than a dozen $9.98 games worth picking up.

The last few days I picked up (all were $9.98)
-Dead Rising 1 PS4
-Dead Rising 2 PS4
-Final Fantasy X / X-2 PS4
- Evolve Ultimate XB1
-Mighty No.9 PS4
-Saints Row 4: Gat out of Hell PS4
-Attack on Titan PS4 ($29.99)

Other notable great games I'd buy in a heartbeat if I didn't already own them
-Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
-Game of Thrones telltale
-Gears of War Ultimate collection
-Halo Master Chief collection
-Resident Evil 4, 5, & 6
- Uncharted & Killzone PS3 collections
-The Last of Us PS3

Each Target has a very different assortment of titles in-stock. It's very obvious that they have to clear the shelves and make room for upcoming 2017 stuff. There are just so many great games at dirt cheap right now!
could you post number for the master chief collection?

That darn Evolve. Target wouldn't let me purchase the basic edition for anything less than 9.98, as they salvaged all 8 copies rather than reduce them further. And now they won't drop the Ultimate Edition lower than 19.99. :/

Wii

207-26-1711 Redneck Farm Animals Racing Tournament $4.98

207-26-1745 Harvest Moon Animal Parade $7.48

3DS

207-02-1383 Horses 3D $14.98

207-02-0803 Transformers War for Cybertron Autobots Play & Watch Value Pack w/DVD $4.98

207-02-1809 Tetris Axis w/Stylus $4.98

207-02-1808 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars w/Stylus $4.98

207-02-1490 Pokemon Art Academy $14.98

DS

207-02-0972 LOTR Aragorn's Quest $2.50

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I also put the child locks on so my kids can't open the doors. It looked like they brushed the dust off to assess the damage and then took off. Ah well, not much I can do other than pay up to get it fixed.

Target says they have security cameras that assess the parking lot. They might be lying, but you could ask them if they do have surveillance out there and if you can see it. And if they say no, you might want to sweeten the deal with a court order. What the driver did was hit-and-run, a felony.

Target says they have security cameras that assess the parking lot. They might be lying, but you could ask them if they do have surveillance out there and if you can see it. And if they say no, you might want to sweeten the deal with a court order. What the driver did was hit-and-run, a felony.
what world do you live in

Picked up a PS4 copy of Dark Souls 2. Thanks to whoever posted that!

I also saw a PS4 Divinity at the same Target I always seem to forget to go to. Was super excited to check out with it until it rang up for $29.99... :( Sadness

The same Target also had the collectors edition of MLB '15 The Show with the steelbook but it rang up for $34.99.

I'd love to pick up Attack On Titan but not a single Target around me has it. Which is odd because usually niche stuff like that sits forever.

Thanks but I didn't bother. I asked at a different store when my car's trunk emblem was stolen and they basically said I was SOL because they aren't responsible for any damage in the parking lot. Who knows if those security cameras are even working.

I should mention I did find some clearance but I was too PO'ed at the moment.

Lucarii amiibo for $6
Gimli Dimensions for $6 (?)
Ninjago Zane dimensions for $6

That darn Evolve. Target wouldn't let me purchase the basic edition for anything less than 9.98, as they salvaged all 8 copies rather than reduce them further. And now they won't drop the Ultimate Edition lower than 19.99. :/
$9.99 currently at a location near me...

I went back for Final Fantasy X/X-2 for PS4 and found another apparently rare game/accessory for the Wii at the same store that I found the original Dance Dance Revolution Wii game with the dance mat at on Black Friday. The accessory is called Drawsome Tablet and it comes with a disc that has a game called Sketch Quest and another game called Drawsome Artist: The Smurfs. If anyone is looking for this game, here's the DCPI: 207260877. And no, I'm not selling my copy because the Wii is one of the systems that I collect for. :D

I wanted Dead Rising 1 and 2 for PS4, but I'm going to do the deal tomorrow with the Target gift cards when they go on sale for 10% off and then go back on Monday to get the games since the cards won't activate until Monday.

083b0a34ad920c2b034c6b57fb7fb540.jpg

found this but seems too pricy for me

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back