Target Clearance Thread XXII

Both Mafia 3 and GOW4 released about the same time and GOW4 UE already merged, so I say there's a good possibility Mafia 3 is as well.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Is this something that we can check online, or do we just have to go in the store and try out? I know this one has already merged, talking more about future merges.

I found a mafia 3 deluxe for Xbox but only because I kept looking they only had PS4 show but when looking behind the it behind the glass was a Xbox one verison so always pays to just look a little I've noticed they like to do that a lot at targets around me

The Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition for both systems (PS4 and XB1) were the same price as the basic versions a couple of weeks ago but i don't know if it's still like that. The Gears of War Ultimate Edition was too. Mafia 3 Deluxe and GOW 4 Ultimate were all ringing up at $29.99 but this may have been on around or Cyber Monday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition for both systems (PS4 and XB1) were the same price as the basic versions a couple of weeks ago but i don't know if it's still like that. The Gears of War Ultimate Edition was too. Mafia 3 Deluxe and GOW 4 Ultimate were all ringing up at $29.99 but this may have been on around or Cyber Monday.
6hr ago

Found :360: Call of Juarez Cartel 207-22-1722 $8.98, and now most likely be returning it.  Did not know it was the bad one.

Also somehow got :ds: Lord of the Rings Aragorn's Quest 207-02-0972 for free because it is nowhere on the receipt.  Was only $2.50 though.   

I went to a different Target tonight and found the Moga Pro Power game controller for Android devices for $39.98. It's a great controller. I already had one that I use for emulation on my Galaxy Tab during lunch breaks, but the left analog floats a bit now from daily use, so I picked up a spare tonight. The DCPI is 207170020. They also had the same controller for Apple devices, but since I'm an Android die-hard, I didn't bother getting the DCPI for that one.

So apparently this is a good deal, there's a "limited edition" 36 pack of different colored Sharpies (DPCI is 081-02-0075) that includes some of the ridiculously expensive fine tip/ultra fine tip and metallic pens that sell for quite a bit separately.  MSRP and online it is $29.99, and it looks like every Target store has it on clearance for 70% off at $8.98.  Many, many stores in my area were already picked clean, however there are a few that have a SHITLOAD of inventory as of right now, which is quite surprising given the rampant chola and tagger population here in and around L.A.

So apparently this is a good deal, there's a "limited edition" 36 pack of different colored Sharpies (DPCI is 081-02-0075) that includes some of the ridiculously expensive fine tip/ultra fine tip and metallic pens that sell for quite a bit separately. MSRP and online it is $29.99, and it looks like every Target store has it on clearance for 70% off at $8.98. Many, many stores in my area were already picked clean, however there are a few that have a SHITLOAD of inventory as of right now, which is quite surprising given the rampant chola and tagger population here in and around L.A.
All gone around me as well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So apparently this is a good deal, there's a "limited edition" 36 pack of different colored Sharpies (DPCI is 081-02-0075) that includes some of the ridiculously expensive fine tip/ultra fine tip and metallic pens that sell for quite a bit separately. MSRP and online it is $29.99, and it looks like every Target store has it on clearance for 70% off at $8.98. Many, many stores in my area were already picked clean, however there are a few that have a SHITLOAD of inventory as of right now, which is quite surprising given the rampant chola and tagger population here in and around L.A.
thanks for the heads up. My local target just so happens to have a few available

Trying to recall what I saw the other day at target. Had a bunch of stuff.

I know they had dark souls 2 for PS4. Definitely had dead rising for PS4 for 9.99, I picked up a copy. They had X1 headset for xone. Um, they had a bunch of other games that I can't recall.

Anyone looking for anything specific.

Saw some interesting things on clearance today

Dance Dance Revolution Wii bundle 207 26 0774 - $15

3D Dot Game Heroes (preowned) PS3 DCPI 207 24 1909 - $7

Sega Genesis Conole (version with 80 games, red box) - $20

We've seen a few PS3 multi-game packs on clearance at Target already, but I found the Bioshock Infinite/Skyrim set for PS3 for $14.98. The DCPI is 207240088. Best of all, on the package it says that the Bioshock Infinite disc includes the original Bioshock as well, so it's really like getting three games for the price of two.

Saw :3ds: Lego Batman 3 for $9.99 at Target today

DCPI: 207-02-1483

I'm seeing that in my area it says 0 stock and they all appear at $19.99 each, but i did see them at that price and there were 2 available  

Saw :3ds: Lego Batman 3 for $9.99 at Target today

DCPI: 207-02-1483

I'm seeing that in my area it says 0 stock and they all appear at $19.99 each, but i did see them at that price and there were 2 available
saw it on sale a week or two ago, brickseek showed 5 on hand and sellable, but employees couldn't find any of em :\

1e8dda03dc12b875351143585b92ba24.jpg

78fe86abadd329debcc17c67899f870c.jpg

One of my Targets has an incredible organization skill, instead of using the regular end cap, they use the tiny one by the electronics. They still got a cart full of clearance craps that should've put out 3 weeks ago.

I found Transformers Computron 087-06-0050. Originally $99 reduced to $69.99. Cartwheel app has the $10 off $50 which worked. Unfortunately the Transformers Generations discount in the app didn't work.

Got one!

Nothing on the shelves at all. Brickseek said 16 on hand with 10 saleable or something like that. Talked to a wonderful lady who was stocking. She entered the DPCI, looked around, then said there should be one in back. Followed her near the back room and a minute later she walks out with it. She said it was the last one. $9.13 after Redcard. Springdale, OH Target.

Thanks to her and you!

Picked up Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for PS4 the other day for $9.98. It looked like the only copy they had, and there wasn't a clearance sticker on it, but the price scan indicated it must be clearance.

I returned several of those Wiz sodas over two weeks ago and she printed stickers right at the return counter which sent them straight to salvage. 

Picked up Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for PS4 the other day for $9.98. It looked like the only copy they had, and there wasn't a clearance sticker on it, but the price scan indicated it must be clearance.
I got the Xbox One version for $8 there on Black Friday so it might be a clearance item by now.

I returned several of those Wiz sodas over two weeks ago and she printed stickers right at the return counter which sent them straight to salvage.
I returned about $100 worth of candy to Walmart last year because we weren't able to be home for Halloween, and they salvaged the whole lot. It sounds like protocol for returned foodstuffs.

Mirrors Edge Catalyst Dark Horse Comic 207-04-1001 2.98
Overwatch Metal Badge 207-04-1000 2.48
Gears of War 4 Lapel Pin Set 207-04-0105 2.48

10% off today works with clearance. I just got the destiny ttk beanie for 3.84 after tax.

I found Transformers Computron 087-06-0050. Originally $99 reduced to $69.99. Cartwheel app has the $10 off $50 which worked. Unfortunately the Transformers Generations discount in the app didn't work.
Consider yourself the beneficiary of a happy coincidence...somebody returned that to the store and they apparently still have the DCPI loaded from the menasor/superion wave that saw the light of day in like probably 8 targets in the country.

It seems like it has been over 2 weeks since the video game clearance has been 50% off.  Brick seek is showing everything 50% off (with the exception of Killzone Trilogy which is $4.98 off $19.98).   Is this one of those video game clearances where 50% is the lowest they are going to go?  Any idea why this happens?   I think the video game clearance occurs annually around this time of year and I vaguely recall that they stopped at 50% before.

It seems like it has been over 2 weeks since the video game clearance has been 50% off. Brick seek is showing everything 50% off (with the exception of Killzone Trilogy which is $4.98 off $19.98). Is this one of those video game clearances where 50% is the lowest they are going to go? Any idea why this happens? I think the video game clearance occurs annually around this time of year and I vaguely recall that they stopped at 50% before.
Yes, last year they never reach 70% and went salvage instead. I do notice some of those games didn't really get shipped off to Goodwill. For example, Skyrim GOTY for PS3 and The Evil Within PS4 was among this clearance batch exactly 1 year ago, disappeared after the batch went salvage, only to reappear few months later.

Just a reminder, theres a Cartwheel coupon for Gears of War 4 today (bringing it down to $20), since Ultimate Edition ringing up as the vanilla, it will work and it is one hell of a deal.

Best thing to do is to buy anything that you might want that only has a single copy and buy anything that has two or more copies, don't play the one you buy, keep the receipt, and return and rebuy if it drops. I've been following this pattern since I first started buying clearance games from Target. I think my first Target clearance game was Capcom vs SNK Pro for the PS1. That's how long I've been doing this, and this method has never failed me.

Yes, last year they never reach 70% and went salvage instead. I do notice some of those games didn't really get shipped off to Goodwill. For example, Skyrim GOTY for PS3 and The Evil Within PS4 was among this clearance batch exactly 1 year ago, disappeared after the batch went salvage, only to reappear few months later.

In my area, I remember Skyrim Legendary edition on PS3 went on clearance last year too, instead of disappearing & reappearing, it went to 50% off & then the next week it went back to regular price o_O was hoping it would drop lower but 50% off was the most it got

Found a Collectors Edition of the Division for Xbox One on clearance for $79.99. Thought it was pricey until I saw what they're going for on Amazon. Grabbed it and will see if it drops lower.

Energizing Elixir - (jones soda for FF XV) was on clearance at one of my stores for $1.48 each.  Grabbed the last two.

Dpci - 203-05-0181

Also has anyone had any issues trying to PM something from Amazon at Target?  I tried today and the both the employees at customer service refused to PM because the game was listed as Prime and because prime  is a paid membership.  I told them it usually just means its free two day shipping but they wouldn't budge because of store policy which i think they have no idea what it actually is. 

Energizing Elixir - (jones soda for FF XV) was on clearance at one of my stores for $1.48 each. Grabbed the last two.

Dpci - 203-05-0181

Also has anyone had any issues trying to PM something from Amazon at Target? I tried today and the both the employees at customer service refused to PM because the game was listed as Prime and because prime is a paid membership. I told them it usually just means its free two day shipping but they wouldn't budge because of store policy which i think they have no idea what it actually is.
I had trouble once with some printer ink because amazon said it was made by Epson and the CS girl and CSM were saying that meant Epson set the price. They ended up giving me the PM, and after I left a bad survey and tweeted them I got a call the next day from an assistant manager who said he would make sure they were aware of the proper policies for the future.

Energizing Elixir - (jones soda for FF XV) was on clearance at one of my stores for $1.48 each. Grabbed the last two.

Dpci - 203-05-0181

Also has anyone had any issues trying to PM something from Amazon at Target? I tried today and the both the employees at customer service refused to PM because the game was listed as Prime and because prime is a paid membership. I told them it usually just means its free two day shipping but they wouldn't budge because of store policy which i think they have no idea what it actually is.
I did once. The rep kept saying they only match those items sold by Amazon and not a third party seller. I kept asking her to click the other options button but she kept insisting. I finally got her to click it after a few mins and she shut up.

I swear, workers now-a-days don't think to just look into it further. But I can't put all the blame on them, companies just want drones working for them.

I did once. The rep kept saying they only match those items sold by Amazon and not a third party seller. I kept asking her to click the other options button but she kept insisting. I finally got her to click it after a few mins and she shut up.

I swear, workers now-a-days don't think to just look into it further. But I can't put all the blame on them, companies just want drones working for them.
I imagine it's because if you are asking them to do something they might be thinking that you are trying to trick them into doing something that would get them in trouble.

Still maddening though.

If they're easily tricked they can always get a manager to verify.
Exactly, I agree, but I can also imagine that they wouldn't want to bother management with something that they think they can handle themselves (but probably can't).

But at that point I would have probably asked to see a manager anyway and take the decision out of their hands. :)

bread's done
Back