Target Clearance Thread XXII

Damn it, even the most ghetto store "only" has 199 of the Garth Brooks sets.  Plenty of stores in LA County that have 125-175+ each.

I'd consider it at 90% off. I have a bunch of redneck relatives downriver that would be in to this. Might be good for some white elephant gifts down the road as well for some work parties or something also.

Y'all are ridiculous. Country music is not redneck. Takes 100x the skill of today's EDM shit. I love all kinds of music but give me a break...Garth Brooks is incredible

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all are ridiculous. Country music is not redneck. Takes 100x the skill of today's EDM shit. I love all kinds of music but give me a break...Garth Brooks is incredible
I like some country every now and again but let's not sit here and compare two completely different genres. I'm sure if you ask a country singer to do EDM that it'll sound like garbage and vice versa. Genres aren't better than another, it's all preference.

I like some country every now and again but let's not sit here and compare two completely different genres. I'm sure if you ask a country singer to do EDM that it'll sound like garbage and vice versa. Genres aren't better than another, it's all preference.
Don't be thatoneguywho tries to calm this fight, I was all
5s4kkZ1.gif

My wife has met him several times. She helped coach a kids soccer team that played on the fields his daughter's team played on, said he would take time to meet any fans and take a pic with them every time he was out there. But, this is Oklahoma where people generally respect other people, so there's that.

Bought a Garth set for 8.98. Goes well with the Wal Mart set that I got on clearance a couple of years ago. I listen to everything, but I love country and hair bands. No fucks given. :)

Yesterday I bought 3 clearance games before the buy 2, get 1 free ended - one copy of Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark for PS3 for $8.98 (207241467) and two copies of Tales from the Borderlands for PS4 for $5.98 (207343079). Both copies of Tales will make a decent flip to GameStop when the next stealth bump rolls around.

I also found a repackaged white Xbox One controller for $42.01. It's the new style controller, but I was told that the only reason that the manager knocked off $17.98 from the price is that it had an ink stain on the front of the box. Score!

Garth Brooks set down to $4.49 at my store. I thought it went to salvage or something because last week they were all gone and Brickseek said 0, but today the shelf was stacked with them again. I would have gotten one if it came with digital copies....

Garth Brooks set down to $4.49 at my store. I thought it went to salvage or something because last week they were all gone and Brickseek said 0, but today the shelf was stacked with them again. I would have gotten one if it came with digital copies....
Heh heh!! Even Good Will didn't want 'em.

Bought a Garth set for 8.98. Goes well with the Wal Mart set that I got on clearance a couple of years ago. I listen to everything, but I love country and hair bands. No fucks given. :)
Only issue I had with the set was ripping it to iTunes and then realizing "wait why are there multiple instances of the same song being repeated in this set"

like, if it were organized by 'literal album releases and also we're including his greatest hits albums' I could see that, but if you're arranging it thematically, and it's a box set, why would you need two versions of Friends in Low Places? Or three? I've forgotten how many, just that it was more than one.

I did appreciate having his 2016 album in there (plus some nifty covers) for less than what it would have cost to snag the '16 album, though.

Only issue I had with the set was ripping it to iTunes and then realizing "wait why are there multiple instances of the same song being repeated in this set"

like, if it were organized by 'literal album releases and also we're including his greatest hits albums' I could see that, but if you're arranging it thematically, and it's a box set, why would you need two versions of Friends in Low Places? Or three? I've forgotten how many, just that it was more than one.

I did appreciate having his 2016 album in there (plus some nifty covers) for less than what it would have cost to snag the '16 album, though.

I was in a Goodwill a couple days ago and spotted this, picked it up as a gift for the in laws.  The circle of life is complete.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:25915]

Today I saw:

- XBox One 1TB Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege bundle on clearance for $245 (30%).

Not sure if that's been mentioned before.

I saw an Xbox One (no S) 1TB holiday bundle - GoW, Rare Replay, Ori, for $175. Thinking about going back to see if it's still there to pick it up. Never owned any Xboxen before.

bread's done
Back