Target Clearance Thread XXII

alright which one of you bought the

Xbox One S 1TB Gears of War 4 Bundle

for $104 in the houston area? :/

saw on hand qty. was 1. now it's 0 :/

Bought Resident Evil Origins Collection for $11.99 (X1), saw like 30 copies of Tony Hawk 5(X1) for $25 AMD Battleborn (PS4) for $2.98

haha Mirror's Edge for XB1 went from $9.99 back to $19.99 at my local store. 

Never expected a price increase  :dunce:

Not that I had my heart set on it anyway lol

Is Tales from the Borderlands worth $6?

Not sure why you are all bitching about missing out on the 100 dollar XB1 when the 1ses have been as low as 150 iirc and those have 4k blu ray players in them but whatever.

Not sure why you are all bitching about missing out on the 100 dollar XB1 when the 1ses have been as low as 150 iirc and those have 4k blu ray players in them but whatever.
They are complaining about $105 Xbox One S consoles, which is cheaper than $150.

I have one I'm watching to see if it ever actually goes to 0 Qty. :)

They are complaining about $105 Xbox One S consoles, which is cheaper than $150.

I have one I'm watching to see if it ever actually goes to 0 Qty. :)
I thought was the regular ones they were talking about seeing as how both pics ppl have posted of clearance xb1s within last few pages were of the old ones not the xb1ses

On brickseek, 2 stores that showed 1 of the gears 1tb xbox yesterday but claimed they didn't have it when I went there now show 0.  The third store that had 1 on hand, now has 2 on hand, 1 saleable.  Not sure what shenanigans are going on here....

Seems very possible an employee stashed it in back until they were ready to buy it on the final drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought was the regular ones they were talking about seeing as how both pics ppl have posted of clearance xb1s within last few pages were of the old ones not the xb1ses
The S models were showing that price as well, but hardly anyone seems to be having luck finding those. 2 stores near me had them for 104$

I went looking for clerance today and found this. they had 4 bought one and they had switches. truck had just came in and they only got 4 switches. nes has been discontinued by nintendo from what I was told. the last shipment of nes classic and I struck gold when not evening looking for it!! also to the guy saying bundles for switch, what makes you think that?? dont think so not anytime soon
19643c87017e1e437ec675f4e0445eef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I went looking for clerance today and found this. they had 4 bought one and they had switches. truck had just came in and they only got 4 switches. nes has been discontinued by nintendo from what I was told. the last shipment of nes classic and I struck gold when not evening looking for it!! also to the guy saying bundles for switch, what makes you think that?? dont think so not anytime soon
19643c87017e1e437ec675f4e0445eef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Right they discontinued a high selling item. Right. Unless they're making an snes classic that has nes features. Nintendos not known to leave money on the table.

Lol...that discontinuing of the NES has been floating around for weeks and weeks...but they somehow keep coming back in stock.

I call BS

NES Classic will not be discontinued until stores are flooded with them.
It may not be discontinued but why the hell would any company or retailer want stores to be flooded with them. That just means they're not longer selling and taking up shelf space and they have to clearance them out. Not exactly what Nintendo wants also.

Had a Store with 3 mini's took 15 mins to get there and in that time someone already bought them..... Resellers are fierce
Chances are they were gone before you left to go get them, or before you even searched for them. I don't think BS updates that quickly. Did they still show there after you got back home?

Austin, Texas appears to have 0 NES Classics but in the San Antonio region seems like almost every Target has a couple. Not gonna drive 45+ minutes to be disappointed, but I guess if they ever pop up here again I'll try my luck. 

Chances are they were gone before you left to go get them, or before you even searched for them. I don't think BS updates that quickly. Did they still show there after you got back home?
I called while letting my car warm up a little and the employee confirmed they had them.. I checked BS in store and it was then showing 0-0 instead of the 3-3 before I left.......

I don't expect an official bundle where an item comes in the box, but if stores start collecting stock of switches, there could be a nintendo to store incentive that causes them to add on a free game or accessory in a weekly ad.  All depends on stock in the next few months though and if nintendo overestimates continuing demand.

My local Target had 1 of the Gears 4 consoles according to Brickseek just went to the store and they didn't actually have it in stock. That or the employee was holding out on me.

Tonight, I grabbed the following Xbox One games for $5.98 each:

Dishonored: Definitive Edition - 207322267
Toy Soldiers - 207320142

My best pickup was in the toy section where I found the Ultimate Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six Web City Showdown Playset. It includes Spider-Man and Venom action figures and a recreation of the Daily Bugle. It was marked $19.98, but it rang up for $11.98 when I got to the register. Don't know how many of you are action figure people, but this was a great deal to me because I was lucky enough to find Green Goblin and the Rhino from the same line at Wal-Mart for $2.50 each, and you can't have them without a Spidey figure! The playset's DCPI is 087065405.

It may not be discontinued but why the hell would any company or retailer want stores to be flooded with them. That just means they're not longer selling and taking up shelf space and they have to clearance them out. Not exactly what Nintendo wants also.
The stores will get flooded so a good number of people will finally be able to buy the product. The when sales stagnate they announce it is being discontinued and people rush out to get all those flooded copies remaining in stores before they can no longer get them. Problem solved ;)

The stores will get flooded so a good number of people will finally be able to buy the product. The when sales stagnate they announce it is being discontinued and people rush out to get all those flooded copies remaining in stores before they can no longer get them. Problem solved ;)
Oh you sneaky devil you!!!

Had a Store with 3 mini's took 15 mins to get there and in that time someone already bought them..... Resellers are fierce
Honestly, resellers cannot be the majority when it comes to these or anything as popular for matter. It's a hot item (still) so competition is fierce and will be until you start to see them stagnate on store shelves.

Honestly, resellers cannot be the majority when it comes to these or anything as popular for matter. It's a hot item (still) so competition is fierce and will be until you start to see them stagnate on store shelves.
But it's easier to blame resellers instead of people's poor timing and research skills.

Picked up Rory McIlroy PGA Tour for $11.98 (Brickseek said 0 available lol) and WWE 2K16 for $5.98. Both for PS4. I Haven't purchased a wrestling game in years, but was looking for one for cheap for the PS4. Last wrestling game I bought was Rumble Roses.

THPS 5 (PS4) was down to $11.98. Still to high for me.

This is very true. i put out 2 mini's today and the 1st person ( lady) was like " is that the NES everyone is talking about" said yes, and she's like ill take it, purchased the carrying case for it too. 2nd was some random kid who saw it, called him mom over to buy it. kid was like 15.

Went to my local target (2 miles away) looking for a nes classic. So i says to the guy "hey you got any nes classics left" employee says "no sorry you're the fifth person asking for one".I proceed to take my games to register to checkout and pay which i got
X1 mighty no9 and X1 toy soldier's HOF for $5.xx each.

Picked up Rory McIlroy PGA Tour for $11.98 (Brickseek said 0 available lol) and WWE 2K16 for $5.98. Both for PS4. I Haven't purchased a wrestling game in years, but was looking for one for cheap for the PS4. Last wrestling game I bought was Rumble Roses.

THPS 5 (PS4) was down to $11.98. Still to high for me.
I wish they made another rumble roses for the current gen.

This is very true. i put out 2 mini's today and the 1st person ( lady) was like " is that the NES everyone is talking about" said yes, and she's like ill take it, purchased the carrying case for it too. 2nd was some random kid who saw it, called him mom over to buy it. kid was like 15.
Typical reseller profile. You got played!

Nah, typical reseller profiles are fat sweaty middle aged men with neckbeards and glasses remember? At least that's what I've been told.
gotta love when a reseller is around. 1st question they ask is do you have this in stock. if i answer yes, its always followed by 2 questions. how many do you have, or how many can you sell me. lol

in other news. waiting for my store to lower the phantom pain. currently at $14. and battle born is around $5 is it worth it?

Yes! It had a rocky release and a subsequent lower player base, but they haven't given up and have made some major changes making it much more user friendly and it has brought back a decent player base. If you like borderlands, I can't recommend it enough. Same humor and charm as borderlands and fun gameplay with solid mechanics. I saw it for $2.98 at my store, but YMMV, obviously.

bread's done
Back