Target Clearance Thread XXII

It's probably based on how many overall posts you have and how active you are in this thread. But it's not the end of the world, as everything in the spreadsheet would be somewhere in the thread.
Yeah, as long as deals are still posted in here I'm fine not getting an invite to the SS spreadsheet.

...She would give me the toy at the clearance price if I promised not to do it ever again. Anyone at that age would easily say yes and I kept my promise. Thanks Sarah.

The moral of the story is doing it is wrong mkay
Sounds like you were rewarded for your misdeeds.

I spend so much time in stores walking around just talking/texting on my phone, I doubt they get any useful data on me lol
My path and pace is so crazy because I usually just go to certain clearance end caps and double back to price scanners multiple times, I bet they have me up on a wall as a weirdo to watch out for. Or at least as a case study of a low profit target shopper they want to keep out of stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens to the items you don't pickup when you order online and have them shipped to the store for instore pickup?

Do they get shipped back somewhere or do they go to their respective departments?

Missed the pickup window since I got an email about shipping delay (available between May 10th -18th), then the item was ready for pickup the very next day and they only gave me 3 days to pick it up lol

I was gonna try to return/rebuy anyway, but how long do I have to wait before the item makes it to the floor again (if it ever makes it there)?

So what happens to the items you don't pickup when you order online and have them shipped to the store for instore pickup?
Do they get shipped back somewhere or do they go to their respective departments?

Missed the pickup window since I got an email about shipping delay (available between May 10th -18th), then the item was ready for pickup the very next day and they only gave me 3 days to pick it up lol

I was gonna try to return/rebuy anyway, but how long do I have to wait before the item makes it to the floor again (if it ever makes it there)?
most likely its gonna go on the sale floor and sticker as "Online Item".

I returned 1 of the 2 Fitbits I bought and it was back on the shelf the next day.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

All the clearance games were gone from my local store. However, the Suicide Squad Pop figures were marked down to $2.68 each while all the others were still regular clearance price of $4.48. I grabbed Katana and Rick Flag since that was all they had left.

5ba69e89c8d6d954d13b3f352c3eb514.jpg

Looks like someone put it back in the plastic prison in a hurry. That's definitely not the DPCI of Diablo. Since Diablo INF years ago, Red might honor the sticker price.

That's the type of crap that if a customer brings it up to me ill 100% honor the price. If someone is too lazy to pull the sticker off, the store deserves to take that hit

I spend so much time in stores walking around just talking/texting on my phone, I doubt they get any useful data on me lol
Lol this is so me! I'll stop somewhere and text or see what's going on in CAG and lose track of time. A red will pop up every now and then asking if I needed help

Got Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold for 5.98 today thanks to them putting it in the plastic prison in a spot tagged that price.

The guy who got it out for me said he'd take it up to cs to get it adjusted for me without me even having to say anything.

Got Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold for 5.98 today thanks to them putting it in the plastic prison in a spot tagged that price.

The guy who got it out for me said he'd take it up to cs to get it adjusted for me without me even having to say anything.
so jelly right now, congrats

I believe you're in Ohio, right? But not the Cincinnati area if I remember. Just seeing if I have any chance at this.

I believe you're in Ohio, right? But not the Cincinnati area if I remember. Just seeing if I have any chance at this.
Ohio yes, but I usually stick to the Northeast area of the state. I only hit Cinci once or twice a year usually.

And afaik stores only got one gold edition per platform. Odds of someone else finding a similar situation are slim to none considering it requires A. them to still have a Gold Edition, and B. them to have really stupid people putting games in the plastic prisons.

Ohio yes, but I usually stick to the Northeast area of the state. I only hit Cinci once or twice a year usually.

And afaik stores only got one gold edition per platform. Odds of someone else finding a similar situation are slim to none considering it requires A. them to still have a Gold Edition, and B. them to have really stupid people putting games in the plastic prisons.
also c) not removing clearance sticker on those plastic prison

DCPI? Platform?

Shucks.

That purple new 3ds majora's mask case went down to $4.48 (70%) this week near me. Brings back memories of that crazy majora's mask 3ds and skull kid launch...

Went to 2 different Targets today for the Fitbit Alta. Brickseek showed 2 in stock each and neither could find it. Easy flip and nothing.

The Moto 360 smartwatch finally dropped to $60 at my closest store and I bought one. Hope I get a lot of use out of it.

They had a 50" Vizio 4KTV for $338 and was AS-IS, so I'd assume it was a display unit? Does that mean no warranty?

Nice grab, went to a store with "limited stock" but no luck
Yeah, my girl and I will start playing some Co-Op games here soon and when I saw that went down that far, I booked it to Target. The employee who rang me out was so shocked, he scanned it to see if he could find another one for himself. I am thinking it would be long gone by then, except for the fact nobody had priced it.

ran into a lone copy of PS4 Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition, rang up as the vanilla version for $30. Thinking about picking it up since I don't encounter these editions that often

Found a great router for a good price, looking at brickseek only 1 store has it discounted in my surrounding area.

Good Luck

056-02-0127

Netgear Nighthawk X6 3200 router for $139.98

Saw marvel pinball xbox one, but it was $29.99. Wonder why ps4 got clearanced.

Anyone know the funko shirt sizes and how it is cut? Will it shrink?

I wear nike drifit athletic cut size m if that helps.

I had a $26 Kraken in hand and couldn't pull the trigger. I regretted it 30 minutes later and it was gone. Not one of my prouder moments.

Also. If a store shows Brickseek shows Limited Stock and no Saleable/On Hand but Target's site shows available in store only, should I just assume they have none if I can't find on the shelf? I asked a manager but he just directed me to the clearance end cap.

I had a $26 Kraken in hand and couldn't pull the trigger. I regretted it 30 minutes later and it was gone. Not one of my prouder moments.

Also. If a store shows Brickseek shows Limited Stock and no Saleable/On Hand but Target's site shows available in store only, should I just assume they have none if I can't find on the shelf? I asked a manager but he just directed me to the clearance end cap.
from my experience, if brickseek says limited stock and no saleable, it a 50/50 chance. either they are completely out of stock and it got missed in the system, or there's exactly 1-2 left. but it could be in the clearance cap, backroom, random shelf anywhere in the store, or hidden behind other items.

Braven Bluetooth speakers are clearance 50% off at my store. anyone have one or tried one yet? hows the sound quality?
I bought a few of these last year when they clearanced out a couple of colors. The 805s are fantastic. I use one in my car almost every day to listen to podcasts and stream music. The sound quality is deep and full. Certain bass voices resonate a little too much. The thing is a heavy brick though lol, which I don't mind.

But these same ones last year were like $54.98, the same ones they are clearancing now. One of my Targets has been selling the red one for $54.98 for the last WHOLE YEAR while the other three colors were all normal price at $179.99. Some type of weird pricing mistake where there was a normal pricetag on the shelf, but with a clearance price, and always 0-2 units in stock.

Called 2 Targets and checked 1 of them for the clearance Razer Deathadder Chroma. Struck out on all accounts. Got 1 very helpful employee and 1 that probably was in Electronics because someone called off (it felt that way). Both couldn't find it and said when it goes clearance they kinda stop keeping track of it and it could be anywhere.

I have a Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 from 2013 that I want to have a replacement waiting in the wings when it dies (Although it does not appear to be soon) so I was hoping to find a 20 dollar Deathadder....

*Sigh*

ICYMI DPCI:207-28-1229

or you could not be a shit user and just post the DPCI with your post
It was posted two or three times before mine, so what would the point have been? Also, what if he didn't know how to find the DPCI out for himself and it genuinely helped him? Also, you could probably post this if I weren't a person that regularly posts DPCI's in this thread. Please think before posting trash, dipstick lurker.

bread's done
Back