Target Clearance Thread XXII

Surfboard sb6141 cable modem down to $17.48 at a local

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just went to get one and instead found the SBG6700-AC for $44.98. Walked by games and saw a old 500g xb-one with kinect (rivals, zoo and dance bundle) in the case. Just asked how much and had to go up front. Rang up 210, but they half priced it cause it was old and not in system. I opened it in store and everything was crisp, new! Good finds for less than $160 out the door.
No DCPI.

Just went to get one and instead found the SBG6700-AC for $44.98. Walked by games and saw a old 500g xb-one with kinect (rivals, zoo and dance bundle) in the case. Just asked how much and had to go up front. Rang up 210, but they half priced it cause it was old and not in system. I opened it in store and everything was crisp, new! Good finds for less than $160 out the door.
No DCPI.
Nice find.

$44 Motorola SBG6700-AC dpci - 056-02-0126

$99 Philips hue starter kit dpci - 085-02-0984

The hue was originally $199, decent deal.

$44 Motorola SBG6700-AC dpci - 056-02-0126

$99 Philips hue starter kit dpci - 085-02-0984

The hue was originally $199, decent deal.
I bought two of those starter kits when Wal-Mart cleared them, work great and got all my rooms set up and tied into Alexa

Went to the clearance section just now with my son, saw the 22" monitor and grabbed it told my son I might buy it... set it down for a second took a step back to look at specs and reviews on my phone and a woman comes from around the corner bends over picks it up looks at me and smiles and walks off... wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the clearance section just now with my son, saw the 22" monitor and grabbed it told my son I might buy it... set it down for a second took a step back to look at specs and reviews on my phone and a woman comes from around the corner bends over picks it up looks at me and smiles and walks off... wow.
That's when you walk fast next to her and "accidentally" knock it out of her hands. Turn around and say "wow, so clumsy".

Yes, unlock your inner petty bitch.

giphy.gif

Perhaps I'm much more mindful after having spend time in Goodwill Outlets, but I'm not setting something down until I'm sure if I want to buy it or not. I kind of get what you're saying, but you had it, and you set it down. In this exact situation I tell me wife hold onto this while I look it up, the surest way to make someone's mind up about buying something it to take a look at it. They're going to wait for you to set it down and go get it, which is their right. I've had it happen to me, I've done it to other people. If it's no longer in your possession it's fair game. Of course there's usually basic rules of decorum, for instance if it's in your cart, you are actually looking at the item (not looking up the item, there's a difference), etc...

so i purchased a surfboard sb6141 to go with my purchase of the linksys WRT 19000AC i bought from linksys.com for $50.   will it affect it much cause i got the lower end surfboard?

so i purchased a surfboard sb6141 to go with my purchase of the linksys WRT 19000AC i bought from linksys.com for $50. will it affect it much cause i got the lower end surfboard?
Probably not. What is your internet speed from your provider? The 6141 is rated to 343 Mbps download speed. My service is 200 Mbps down so plenty for the 6141.

I wish that Elder Scrolls Online Gold would drop past 50. Been sitting at 30 bucks.
Same with Destiny Collection. It is still sitting at 40.... Just seems to be taking forever with those 2....

Probably not. What is your internet speed from your provider? The 6141 is rated to 343 Mbps download speed. My service is 200 Mbps down so plenty for the 6141.

My speed is 50mb. Never lived in a city with 200mb. :(
Thanks for answering my question.

Thanks for my Braven 805's, CAGs. We're really enjoying the stereo function. 

Even if the red shirt in electronics was salty about the speakers being unmarked clearance locked up in the case lol

Perhaps I'm much more mindful after having spend time in Goodwill Outlets, but I'm not setting something down until I'm sure if I want to buy it or not. I kind of get what you're saying, but you had it, and you set it down. In this exact situation I tell me wife hold onto this while I look it up, the surest way to make someone's mind up about buying something it to take a look at it. They're going to wait for you to set it down and go get it, which is their right. I've had it happen to me, I've done it to other people. If it's no longer in your possession it's fair game. Of course there's usually basic rules of decorum, for instance if it's in your cart, you are actually looking at the item (not looking up the item, there's a difference), etc...
I agree, but at the same time I get pissed if someone tries to reach across my face or body to take an item off a shelf, because I'm big on the whole "personal bubble" thing. When I shop I stand very very close to the shelves to the point that my bod is less than a full arm's length from the items I'm standing in front of. I do this for two reasons. 1st thing is that I want to be out of the middle of the aisle and out of the way of people pushing shopping carts, and secondly I don't like people reaching in front of me like that so I stand close enough that they would fee obligated to wait for me to finish and move before trying to reach their hand in there. If they say excuse me, like they are trying to get something that I'm standing in front of looking at, that prompts me to grab the item as I'm getting out of the way for them. So while nothing being held is fair game, it would be pretty disturbing for a person to try to snake their arm in front of me to grab something at that close of proximity.

I don't give people in public any benefit of the doubt, just assume they are snakes and if you're there for a deal grab the deal item as quickly as possible before el hoardo / hordette arrives

I agree, but at the same time I get pissed if someone tries to reach across my face or body to take an item off a shelf, because I'm big on the whole "personal bubble" thing. When I shop I stand very very close to the shelves to the point that my bod is less than a full arm's length from the items I'm standing in front of. I do this for two reasons. 1st thing is that I want to be out of the middle of the aisle and out of the way of people pushing shopping carts, and secondly I don't like people reaching in front of me like that so I stand close enough that they would fee obligated to wait for me to finish and move before trying to reach their hand in there. If they say excuse me, like they are trying to get something that I'm standing in front of looking at, that prompts me to grab the item as I'm getting out of the way for them. So while nothing being held is fair game, it would be pretty disturbing for a person to try to snake their arm in front of me to grab something at that close of proximity.
I'm envisioning Picollo's snaky arms right now...

Anyone use the brick seek paid membership stuff? Is it worth it for finding deals or nah. Wish there was a way to get the store inventory data myself without relying on bs

I got a tiny bit of water on my Moto 360 and it died. Hopefully Motorola will fix it since Target won't take it

Thanks for my Braven 805's, CAGs. We're really enjoying the stereo function.

Even if the red shirt in electronics was salty about the speakers being unmarked clearance locked up in the case lol
How do they sound by themselves? I only picked up one. I wasn't sure I wanted to spend another $50 for stereo.

At 70% off,will they drop any more or will they discard them?

some credit cards offer warranties if purchased with the card. YMMV

Discover IT is one of them
turns out it started working again later today. it wasn't turning on at all this morning. hopefully it stays working, or should I consider exchanging it at Target for a different watch, if they even allow that for opened electronics.

turns out it started working again later today. it wasn't turning on at all this morning. hopefully it stays working, or should I consider exchanging it at Target for a different watch, if they even allow that for opened electronics.
How long ago did you buy it? I've always been able to return/exchange opened electronics within the return period, especially if there was something wrong with it. That's weird because target is usually good about returns. If it's past the return period, you might want to try contacting motorola about it.

Bought me a Hello Kitty USB drive for $2.68. fuck the haters, 8 jiggabytes is 8 jiggabytes.
plenty of guys like Kitty, she's just a cartoon cat. dpci? those make great just because gifts for friends. tie a candy bar and some psn/xbox credit to it and you're set.

plenty of guys like Kitty, she's just a cartoon cat. dpci? those make great just because gifts for friends. tie a candy bar and some psn/xbox credit to it and you're set.
Hey that's a great idea. They only had one left at mine, and it was surrounded by other USB drives I think the same price, starring like, that dog from The Secret Life of Pets. So if you're into that, go for it.

DCPI for the Hello Kitty drive is 056 06 0131

How do they sound by themselves? I only picked up one. I wasn't sure I wanted to spend another $50 for stereo.

At 70% off,will they drop any more or will they discard them?
They sound great by themselves and easily fill up a room. I ended up picking two to pair together and I can immediately recognize the stereo effect. I like having this option. I haven't seen this drop any lower so if you're interested in another one, I'd grab it now.

The Target around the corner just kinda gave up with the organization. Mostly phone and tablet crap. Did get an Arseface (from Preacher) Funko Pop for $2.68. Seems like it was taken out of the system, but we went through self checkout and it was 5 minutes to close, so the lady just rang it through
cf1c29236faa0f577b30b06c20a09800.jpg

The Target around the corner just kinda gave up with the organization. Mostly phone and tablet crap. Did get an Arseface (from Preacher) Funko Pop for $2.68. Seems like it was taken out of the system, but we went through self checkout and it was 5 minutes to close, so the lady just rang it through
Wow. That's seriously cluttered. I would be afraid all that s**t would fall on top of me and a few hours later they'd find my body.

That's how one of mine has been for years too. The same one that's had 100 copies of Farcry 4 for years without dropping the price once.

I wish my target had that kind of clutter. They recently moved the clearance end cap to another end cap 15ft away from the original end cap. All that's there is mostly tablet and phone cases. All the games are gone. I did get a set of official nintendo coasters though for 2.xx.

That's when you tell her "actually, that's mine" and go get store security if she doesn't give it back. At GW, I've deterred everyone from grabbing the stuff I claimed with that one statement alone as long as I was near it first.

That's exactly what mine looks like. Found a couple of gopro lcd backs I was able to resell. You wouldn't happen to live in western MA? heh

That's when you tell her "actually, that's mine" and go get store security if she doesn't give it back. At GW, I've deterred everyone from grabbing the stuff I claimed with that one statement alone as long as I was near it first.
If you weren't fairly good looking and convincing, I'd laugh at you and walk away with it in-hand. It was on the shelf, bucko. If you want to call dibs you put something in your cart. It's pretty simple.

Or on the floor between your feet.

Or have the son stand either holding it or with a hand on it.

If it's not touching you or in the cart your pushing then it's fair game imo.

Almost​ lost a new in box Gameboy player at salvation army by setting it down. Someone looked at it, then started looking at his phone. I was so alpha though. I quietly boomed, "umm, excuse me, sorry, I was looking at that, thank you" with no sense of animosity or that I would do anything to him specifically. So I could've been ready to do anything, the possibilities were endless.

bread's done
Back