Target Clearance Thread XXII

For those of you who got Puyo Puyo Tetris, did it have the typical Y-fold plastic wrap or shrinkwrap? I found one at my local Target and it was shrinkwrapped. If that's not how it normally comes, then I'm inclined to think it was opened and then returned, which is why I didn't get it.
I just picked one up today. All three copies they had were shrink wrapped but the one I got was brand new. No scuffs, fingerprints, etc.

I picked up 4 Mario Kart tumblers at $2.98. My wife asked me why and I told her I was too lazy to keep washing the one I bought a couple of weeks back.

All the ones I found were shrinkwraped. Not sure if it was open to specifically put the stickers in and then re-wrapped, but everything looked perfectly fine on my copy.

I just picked one up today. All three copies they had were shrink wrapped but the one I got was brand new. No scuffs, fingerprints, etc.

Can confirm, about 3 copies at my Target, all shrinkwrapped. Likely due to the included stickers.
Thanks!

Your store might be betting on the longer lasting value of the "Target exclusive" Stickers inside the game. I'm uncertain if they are there "just because" or if they are for sticking on the console <shudder>. If I had kids I would probably just give it to them to stick on their stuff instead.

Crosses fingers that the game will be good for date night tonight.
I dunno about lasting value on stickers, but regardless was able to get the last one at my local Target after family dinner. I'm a happy camper.

This game is a blast with friends and family. Can get really competitive when everyone is into it.

For those of you who got Puyo Puyo Tetris, did it have the typical Y-fold plastic wrap or shrinkwrap? I found one at my local Target and it was shrinkwrapped. If that's not how it normally comes, then I'm inclined to think it was opened and then returned, which is why I didn't get it.
All the ones I've seen at Target have been "shrink wrapped" while other stores like Best Buy have the Y Fold

All the ones I found were shrinkwraped. Not sure if it was open to specifically put the stickers in and then re-wrapped, but everything looked perfectly fine on my copy.
Ditto

heads up, Target doing 30% off PS4/XB1 game when buying $1 preorder card. Combine this with 70% clearance and you're golden!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I can chime in with the chorus, yes I would agree that the shrink-rapped copy I purchased was probably due to the inclusion of the stickers. My game was very sloppy on the wrap, but everything was in perfect order once opened.

And yes, it was a lot of laughing at the stupid plot and quite a fierce competition happened last night.

I'm new to this but I took a few pics of new stuff on clearance at my local Target. Hope I'm doing this right and someone can make good use of this. Happy Hunting![attachment=28100:IMG_2364.JPG][attachment=28101:IMG_2366.JPG][attachment=28102:IMG_2365.JPG][attachment=28103:IMG_2368.JPG][attachment=28104:IMG_2369.JPG][attachment=28105:IMG_2367.JPG][attachment=28106:IMG_2370.JPG][attachment=28107:IMG_2371.JPG][attachment=28108:IMG_2372.JPG][attachment=28109:IMG_2373.JPG]

I'm new to this but I took a few pics of new stuff on clearance at my local Target. Hope I'm doing this right and someone can make good use of this. Happy Hunting!
again another example of the shrink wrap on the Puyo Puyo Tetris. So yeah... looks like they were all opened up for the stickers to be added.

Other then the sideways pics, that was a good first lot found.

[quote name="Deftones22" post="13839506" timestamp="1506366671"]I'm new to this but I took a few pics of new stuff on clearance at my local Target. Hope I'm doing this right and someone can make good use of this. Happy Hunting!

Thank you. Your post was very helpful.

again another example of the shrink wrap on the Puyo Puyo Tetris. So yeah... looks like they were all opened up for the stickers to be added.

Other then the sideways pics, that was a good first lot found.
A Sony employee told me that whenever stuff like that needs to be added, they shrinkwrap it in another floor from the factory instead.

Some of the previously mentioned games hit 70% this week at my stores.  Sadly did not include Tetris yet.  This young generation is too eager to bite at 50% these days, even when there are stacks available. Patience young ones...

PSVR Eagle's Flight $11.98

PS4 Syberia 3 $14.98

XBO Kings Quest $14.98

Syberia near me has a $49 msrp, dpci/sticker in pic above at 50%/$19.98 is wrong. Lowest it should go is $15. That sticker is for Hunting Simulator PS4.

found at another store (popped out of nowhere straight to 70% off):

PS4 The Crew Ultimate edition 14.98 - 207-34-1636

PS4 Kings Quest $8.98 - 207-34-2982

Some of the previously mentioned games hit 70% this week at my stores. Sadly did not include Tetris yet. This young generation is too eager to bite at 50% these days, even when there are stacks available. Patience young ones...
The problem is that people from other generations notice clearance stock disappearing sooner so the problem gets compounded when everyone jumps in.

There is one at the store I work at. Worth it?
Haven't tried it out yet, but for $30 bucks, I figure it might be worth a shot. Everywhere else they go for near $100 new. I'll let you know when I have a chance to try it out. Reviews on Amazon are mixed, but most say it's a good starter wheel.

One of my local stores finally hit 70%.  I was surprised everything I've been keeping an eye on was still there.  Maybe I just got lucky and came in right after they lowered the prices.  This was at the Pomona, CA, location

Switch Zelda Game Traveler Protection Pack: $2.98, 207-00-0624

Switch Game Card Case 24: $2.98, 207-00-0635

XB1 Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: $9.98 - 30% off (w/ $1 game preorder card) = $6.99, 207-32-0077

Switch Afterglow Lvl 1 Chat Communicator: $5.98, 207-00-0610

XB1 XO Four Stealth Headset: $$29.98 - 20% off Cartwheel = $23.98, 207-00-0474

Fallout Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure: $1.04, 087-06-3248

Mass Effect SX3 Alliance Fighter $10.48, 207-04-3005

PS4 DS4 Charging Station: $5.98, 207-00-0086

Mass Effect Pathfinder Logo Tshirt: $4.48, 207-04-1526

FFXV Auto Shop Logo Tshirt: $5.98, 207-04-0104

One of my local stores finally hit 70%. I was surprised everything I've been keeping an eye on was still there. Maybe I just got lucky and came in right after they lowered the prices. This was at the Pomona, CA, location

Switch Zelda Game Traveler Protection Pack: $2.98, 207-00-0624

Switch Game Card Case 24: $2.98, 207-00-0635

XB1 Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: $9.98 - 30% off (w/ $1 game preorder card) = $6.99, 207-32-0077

Switch Afterglow Lvl 1 Chat Communicator: $5.98, 207-00-0610

XB1 XO Four Stealth Headset: $$29.98 - 20% off Cartwheel = $23.98, 207-00-0474

Fallout Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure: $1.04, 087-06-3248

Mass Effect SX3 Alliance Fighter $10.48, 207-04-3005

PS4 DS4 Charging Station: $5.98, 207-00-0086

Mass Effect Pathfinder Logo Tshirt: $4.48, 207-04-1526

FFXV Auto Shop Logo Tshirt: $5.98, 207-04-0104
Is that PS4 DS4 Charging station any good?

Found a couple around me but it says 2 on hand and 0 Saleable. Whatever that means.

Rock Band 4 Band Bundle for Xbox one $50.98 (207 32 0143)
heads up, Target doing 30% off PS4/XB1 game when buying $1 preorder card. Combine this with 70% clearance and you're golden!
Thanks to both of you! I picked up the red Target version for $50 over the weekend.

I bought the black kit for $80 on Saturday, but I had to return it the next day since the yellow drum pad was busted.

If anyone can help me with a question? If you look on Brickseek and it says Saleable and On Hand. What do those actually mean?
If I had to guess, I would say "on hand" includes open box or otherwise not "saleable" items that are returns or not on the floor for sale. But in reality, it seems to be random. I've seen entire "on hand" quantities out on the floor even when it said 0 saleable, but if none "saleable" then chances are higher you won't find it.

Is that PS4 DS4 Charging station any good?

Found a couple around me but it says 2 on hand and 0 Saleable. Whatever that means.
Haven't tried it yet but reviews on Amazon look positive overall. I thought I got a dud when I opened it and found an original box for the PS3 move charger and a separate white box with a set of adapters for the DS4. But I realized it's exactly what comes with it. For about $6, why not?

Just snagged a set of Turtle Beach 520 headphones. $32.83 after 70% off clearance and 20% CW (VA has 5.3% Sales tax).

Pretty damn good for a wireless 7.1 surround headset that retails for $129.95. I’ll be using them for X1 with the headset adapter.

207-00-0542

If anyone can help me with a question? If you look on Brickseek and it says Saleable and On Hand. What do those actually mean?
I actually did see one instance recently, too, where Brickseek had Syberia 3 listed at $14.98 with 2 on hand and 0 saleable (even though I knew it was in the case). When I checked, the price was still $24.98. Then, when they finally did the clearance markdown, it when to "2 on hand, 2 saleable", so I'm not sure if it might have something to do with the clearance markdowns, as well.

Just snagged a set of Turtle Beach 520 headphones. $32.83 after 70% off clearance and 20% CW (VA has 5.3% Sales tax).

Pretty damn good for a wireless 7.1 surround headset that retails for $129.95. I’ll be using them for X1 with the headset adapter.

207-00-0542
Disregard I copy and pasted using the cradle brickseek page and for some reason it didn't update properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the preorder 30% discount one preorder card discount per game or one discount per order?

In other words, could I preorder 1 copy of Odyssey and get a 30% discount to apply to 2 clearance games in the same order?

Or would I need to buy 2 preorder  cards to get 30% off the 2 games? Would the two sets of clearance game + preorder card also need to be in separate orders?

Is the preorder 30% discount one preorder card discount per game or one discount per order?

In other words, could I preorder 1 copy of Odyssey and get a 30% discount to apply to 2 clearance games in the same order?
Or would I need to buy 2 preorder cards to get 30% off the 2 games? Would the two sets of clearance game + preorder card also need to be in separate orders?
One preorder card pre game is needed. The electronics guy rung up mine in separate orders. Not sure if that part is necessary but that is how he said he needed to do it.

Idk, I took them right side up but when they uploaded they posted sideways. Don't know why, like I said my first time trying to help and post photos.
Your store has the wrong DPCI for Syberia - it should be 207-34-1665. The one on the pic is for Hunting Simulator, which is also on clearance. That may work out to your advantage if you want Syberia because the starting price for Hunting Simulator is $10 less than Syberia, so it could drop as low as $11.98, whereas Syberia would likely drop as low as 14.98, barring any drops greater than 70%.

My targets have a ton of the crew.  is anyone still playing this or is it a ghost town on their servers?

Or would I need to buy 2 preorder cards to get 30% off the 2 games? Would the two sets of clearance game + preorder card also need to be in separate orders?
Prob too late now - but it was per game and could be done in same transaction. Guy scanned in my 4 games, and i watched as he scanned each pre-order card and one game got the discount at a time.

Some more Target deals, sorry for the sideways pics I'll try to fix it for next time[attachment=28194:IMG_2421.JPG][attachment=28195:IMG_2422.JPG][attachment=28196:IMG_2423.JPG][attachment=28197:IMG_2424.JPG][attachment=28198:IMG_2425.JPG]

Some more Target deals, sorry for the sideways pics I'll try to fix it for next time
attachicon.gif
IMG_2421.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2422.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2423.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2424.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_2425.JPG
sideway pic might not be your problem.

Camera always take the picture in landscape orientation (as that's how the sensor is) and uses the EXIF information to tell the picture viewer the actual orientation of the picture so the viewer can rotate it when displaying. Either the EXIF information is lost in uploading or the website stripped the EXIF information without first rotating it correctly. Rotating it first on phone might not do anything which usually just change the orientation in EXIF, unless you do more editing like resizing, cropping so it won't just update the EXIF info.

bread's done
Back