Target Clearance Thread XXII

Couple widespread drops in my area
The Surge PS4 $17.98 (I think this is 70% off)
Warrior All Stars $11.98
Sniper Elite 4 PS4 $11.98
KH 1.5 +2.5 $11.98
WWE 2k17 PS4 $8.98
Batman Enemy Within XB1 $8.98
Dead Alliance $11.98

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Couple widespread drops in my area
The Surge PS4 $17.98 (I think this is 70% off)
Warrior All Stars $11.98
Sniper Elite 4 PS4 $11.98
KH 1.5 +2.5 $11.98
WWE 2k17 PS4 $8.98
Batman Enemy Within XB1 $8.98
Dead Alliance $11.98

Thanks! Saw KH 1.5 +2.5 $11.98 and checked BS and went to the nearest Target who had it for that price and sure enough it was there...for $20, though I am not complaining because for me $20 for this particular collection is still really good.

Seeing the clearance prices you guys get is depressing. My Target sucks, both in clearance stock and clearance pricing.

Just ordered :ps4: Naruto UNS4 this morning from BB on clearance for $12, but didn't know about the Boruto dlc version and how cheap some of you are finding it for. I'll be returning the regular UNS4 and wait for a sale on Boruto ver >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete opposite of the TRU clearance for me. I wasn't able to find anything I wanted. The FF XII Steelbook, both Donkey Kong games, Yakuza, all the clearance Legend of Zelda games. I only found one $6 Super Mario 3D world. Oh, but in revenge, I cleaned out my area of DQ VIII. Clearanced for $20, will return/rebuy at $12.

Complete opposite of the TRU clearance for me. I wasn't able to find anything I wanted. The FF XII Steelbook, both Donkey Kong games, Yakuza, all the clearance Legend of Zelda games. I only found one $6 Super Mario 3D world. Oh, but in revenge, I cleaned out my area of DQ VIII. Clearanced for $20, will return/rebuy at $12.
Cleaned out the area of DQ7 for what.?? Resell much?

Who gives a shit - do you know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby - you ain't gonna die, but if you want that shit you gotta make sure that you get your ass their first!

There is no Participation Trophy for attempting to play the video game clearance game! DO or DO NOT, there is no try. If you fail, you just gotta get your ass up a little bit earlier the next day and try the fuck again!!

Who gives a shit - do you know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby - you ain't gonna die, but if you want that shit you gotta make sure that you get your ass their first!

There is no Participation Trophy for attempting to play the video game clearance game! DO or DO NOT, there is no try. If you fail, you just gotta get your ass up a little bit earlier the next day and try the fuck again!!
So much fail in this post but this is the true nature of what this page has become and yet people around here still have the nerve to call Slickdeals bad

does anyone have the dcpi for the infinity warfare dual shock bundle? can't find it anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually just realized you were asking about the game + Dual Shock controller bundle, not the console + game bundle...my bad. Was able to dig up the Brickseek link, though:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare with DualShock 4 Bundle (PlayStation 4) - $99.99 => $69.98

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0186

I actually just realized you were asking about the game + Dual Shock controller bundle, not the console + game bundle...my bad. Was able to dig up the Brickseek link, though:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare with DualShock 4 Bundle (PlayStation 4) - $99.99 => $69.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0186
Thanks I was able to find it yesterday and took a screencap of the barcode with me. Unfortunately it's not scanning at the same store where I believe some associates are hiding them in plain site behind the glass. Also when I look it up on brickeek it's says there's none near me. I know for a fact I saw a few. But I don't want to alert the workers there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How petty

Thanks I was able to find it yesterday and took a screencap of the barcode with me. Unfortunately it's not scanning at the same store where I believe some associates are hiding them in plain site behind the glass. Also when I look it up on brickeek it's says there's none near me. I know for a fact I saw a few. But I don't want to alert the workers there

Yeah, it's also telling me there's nothing in my area although I'm fairly certain I saw a couple behind the glass at a Target I went to about a week ago. We'll see if they're still there when I go back after Christmas.

DQ8, and no. Just so that the flippers who might have wanted this to play couldn't get it for cheap. I'll trade them on here for something or otherwise sell them at cost + shipping on eBay or something. I don't know. As long as the assholes in my area don't get them.

DQ8, and no. Just so that the flippers who might have wanted this to play couldn't get it for cheap. I'll trade them on here for something or otherwise sell them at cost + shipping on eBay or something. I don't know. As long as the assholes in my area don't get them.
19d.gif

YMMV, local stores told me they don't price adjust clearance, even from their own store. Return/rebuy requires them to take the return and put it back on the sales floor before you can buy it again, which I was told they do 'whenever they get to it'. Maybe I just got bad CSAs but it doesn't seem like a good system.

WHAT??? This is the dumbest response I have ever heard. So.... you're, like, spite-shopping?

So much fail in this post but this is the true nature of what this page has become and yet people around here still have the nerve to call Slickdeals bad
I'm not sure what you think I wrote, but it's really not that profound.

To rephrase the original post for clarity:

If you want something, you need to put in effort. Nobody is going to hand anything to you when there's a deal involved. Don't expect to be spoon fed information, and when you do find out some great information you have to put in effort to get to the store ASAP for the best chance of actually getting what you want. The more time passes, the more opportunities there are for other people to get what you want, or even for employees to screw everybody out of it and take it themselves.

It doesn't matter why the guy who just bought it all right before you got there bought that stuff. If he was a great uncle and bought all 5 of them to give to the kids in the family for Xmas, or if he is a dirty flipper who listed those things on eBay while he sat in his car in the parking lot, the end result is the same - you don't get the deal.

And everything I wrote becomes 100 times more true the second slickdeals posts information about the deal you're trying to get. If you believe the fine upstanding people over at slickdeals are not greedy and are really leaving stuff on shelves for other people, I mean, like, damn, what do I say to that? Nobody can believe that is true.

I had to get a couple of white elephant gifts for a party I was going to last night after work, so I went to a Target that is decently far from me because it supposedly had a bunch of hard-to-find 70% off clearance PS4 games in stock (like FFXII steelbook and Rise of the Tomb Raider). When I got there, I checked the end caps like usual, but they only had a few spare games lying around amongst the clearance books and online order items, which I thought strange. After looking through the entire electronics department, I finally found a huge stack of PS4/XB1 clearance games locked behind the glass in one of the aisle displays where they store the prepaid PS4 game cards (like Red Dead Redemption 2 and so forth). Oh, and the glass case was being blocked by a shopping cart full of non-electronic go-backs (makes me think it’s been deliberately placed there, since the stock for some games was so much higher than other Targets in the area for the 70% off). That’s the first time I’ve ever seen clearance games in such a random location...anyone else experienced this too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My target has like 30 copies of Yakuza. Apparently all the local stores sent them to this one lol

I'm not sure what you think I wrote, but it's really not that profound.

To rephrase the original post for clarity:

If you want something, you need to put in effort. Nobody is going to hand anything to you when there's a deal involved. Don't expect to be spoon fed information, and when you do find out some great information you have to put in effort to get to the store ASAP for the best chance of actually getting what you want. The more time passes, the more opportunities there are for other people to get what you want, or even for employees to screw everybody out of it and take it themselves.

It doesn't matter why the guy who just bought it all right before you got there bought that stuff. If he was a great uncle and bought all 5 of them to give to the kids in the family for Xmas, or if he is a dirty flipper who listed those things on eBay while he sat in his car in the parking lot, the end result is the same - you don't get the deal.

And everything I wrote becomes 100 times more true the second slickdeals posts information about the deal you're trying to get. If you believe the fine upstanding people over at slickdeals are not greedy and are really leaving stuff on shelves for other people, I mean, like, damn, what do I say to that? Nobody can believe that is true.
Do you think I just joined yesterday and dont know how deals work??? Im not going to defend this action of basically hate fucking the other hoarders ... Most of the good people on this site get in on a deal for themselves or will get some as gifts and say that,,, Then others may buy out stock but say I know its a hot item so I got extras for CAG and will let them go for cost+ shipping..... Buying said item out because you were there first and out of spite of another site and then say your probably going to ebay them,,,, Completely against what this site was founded on...

I am a member of this site, Slickdeals, and Brickseek, and I always leave deals for other people. So, not everybody is a complete and horrible shit head.

My microwave died on Friday night. Went in to buy another one on Saturday morning and found a lone copy of Mirror's Edge for Xbox One for $5.98. Totally redeemed the day!

So you clean out stock just so "flippers" don't buy it. But then sell it on eBay for cost... Seems like a lot of work for nothing.

My target just throws clearance games on an end cap with regular games and a lot of them don't even have the stickers on the you gotta walk over to the toy aisle and scan them. Also, almost all clearance titles are way more expensive than the prices I'm seeing listed here.

Ran out for some food items and went to Target and with a little snow falling the store was empty...

Scored:

God of War 3 Remastered $7.98

Battle Chasers: NightWar  $8.98

Warriors All-Stars $11.98

Do you think I just joined yesterday and dont know how deals work??? Im not going to defend this action of basically hate fucking the other hoarders ... Most of the good people on this site get in on a deal for themselves or will get some as gifts and say that,,, Then others may buy out stock but say I know its a hot item so I got extras for CAG and will let them go for cost+ shipping..... Buying said item out because you were there first and out of spite of another site and then say your probably going to ebay them,,,, Completely against what this site was founded on...
Wow where did I say any of that? I have no idea whats going on here.

So hey hey hey, I'll just say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! and peace on earth and blow jobs to all men (only consensual of course, for SHAME ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY!!

Xbox One S 500gb bundles will be $140 starting today with a 30% off Cartwheel coupon. It expires on the 30th. Not exactly a clearance deal, but almost as good as one.

The stores don't even open for another hour on the east coast. So, how would you know that they are back to full price? Microsoft has them listed as being marked down to $199 everywhere until the end of the year, to get people to buy them.

The stores don't even open for another hour on the east coast. So, how would you know that they are back to full price? Microsoft has them listed as being marked down to $199 everywhere until the end of the year, to get people to buy them.
I spoofed the Target app at nearly every location within 15 miles radius near me, 100% results agreed with Brickseek : back to 280.

Target has a history of selling stuff in store more expensive than online, they consolidated the differences with cartwheel discount. Wouldn't surprise me if this is their way of getting more people to download their app.

I spoofed the Target app at nearly every location within 15 miles radius near me, 100% results agreed with Brickseek : back to 280.

Target has a history of selling stuff in store more expensive than online, they consolidated the differences with cartwheel discount. Wouldn't surprise me if this is their way of getting more people to download their app.

Can you price match the website and use cartwheel?

So I had a employee price check the uc4 headset and they rang up 29.99. My store was showing zero stock on brickseek.
[attachment=29111:20171226_110335.jpg]

According to Target policy, no. Most stores know not to allow it. If you come across an employee who doesn't know better, the register will allow pm + cartwheel.
That sucks. Looks like the plan 500gb Xbox One without games is still $189 but it's sold out at all Targets in my area.

You can always "hide" the cartwheel discount with other stuff in your purchase if you need to get a price adjustment. The drop on the Xbox one s might be hard for the target cs rep to miss though

You can always "hide" the cartwheel discount with other stuff in your purchase if you need to get a price adjustment. The drop on the Xbox one s might be hard for the target cs rep to miss though
Hmmm. Good Idea. I did add some other stuff to my cartwheel. I did want to get some EA sports games that also has a cartwheel coupon.

bread's done
Back