Target Clearance Thread XXII

Could be an employee keeping a stash.

Could also be that the employee who's doing the markdowns hasn't communicated with electronics and doesn't know "there's no place on the floor for them." Crap happens.

My sister was able to find a :ps4: AC Ezio Collection at her Target an hour from me. Stickered at $28, rang at $20, Target app barcode reader pm at $12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to Arkham brickseek lists out of stock. Target app lists out of stock at location $29.99 to have shipped to location. 2 copies in case not marked. Rings up $5.98 each.

Similar drill with FFXII. None in stock. $49.99 to ship in (probably due to dcpi merge with steelbook edition). 1 copy in the case. Rings up $14.98.

Still searching high and low for FFXII steelbook, RotTR, KH ReMIX and DB Fusions...have a few more random Targets to stop by in, but I’m almost giving up due to the horrible inaccuracy from both Brickseek and Target’s own internal inventory tracking. In any case, enough whining: saw this random :xb1: game on clearance at a Target near my work that I hadn’t seen at any other store.
86ea188f43472638eb0232a7dbfe0ddf.jpg

Monster Jam: Crush It! - $29.99 => $5.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-9333

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any kind hearted souls still have access to the following, and feel like sharing? (Please PM me)

Rise/Tomb Raider/20yr -- ps4 -- $11.98
Yazuza Kiwami -- ps4 -- $8.98

Not griping, but the Locations around Bay Area, CA aren't getting the pricing I've seen on brickseek

That's prob bec they sell out fast in the bay area. I've never seen RoTR 20 yr and the best price I saw Kiwami was $15 and that sold out fast.

Are these real sentences?
I technically only see an ellipsis and a single period, so I believe the proper question would be, “Is this a real sentence?” Alas, I think it’s “real” in that it’s visible and uses punctuation...not exactly a coherent sentence, however.

Found Steelbook/Season Pass Gold PS4 of "Assassins Creed Origins" in mass supply at my nearby Target for $59.99. I believe It's usually $109 retail but wondering whether I should wait for it to get a further clearance drop first.

So I went to the last two Targets I wanted to visit today after work to see if I could get lucky with some missing games. The Target in West Hills, CA had multiple copies of :pS4: Rise of the Tomb Raider for $11.98, along with a single :xb1: Road to Baruto (rang up as $14.98, Target app showed $8.98, redshirt price matched it w/ manager approval) and a single :xb1: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition for $17.98, but no FFXII Steelbook or KH 1.5/2.5. Went to the LA Topanga Target afterwards and found this:
c5cf557881b17c4a50858b3a5dd57e73.jpg
a6d7d630d5c07389434a279720181570.jpg
aa8d67b9e36440e8abc8e21f99c6a43a.jpg

They also had some random clearance games in a couple end caps and where the value games were, but this goldmine was right underneath the Nintendo Switch demo console. Snagged a non-steelbook FFXII for $14.98, :pS4: Madden ‘17 deluxe edition for $8.98, :3ds: LEGO City Undercover for $5.98 and :360: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens for $5.96. As you can see, they still have a ton of other clearance games there...I asked the redshirt for permission to search the pile for KH 1.5/2.5, but there were a lot of people asking for his help and the area was busy, so he had to turn me down. Oh, and Brickseek was wrong on all of the quantities except for RotTR. [emoji849]

Got Rise of the Tomb Raider for $11.98 at the Target in City of Industry/Hacienda Heights. They have all the good clearance games combined with the regular priced ones, but they're marked. They still had like 5-6 copies including the display copy.https://imgur.com/a/OSBGn

Still searching high and low for FFXII steelbook, RotTR, KH ReMIX and DB Fusions...have a few more random Targets to stop by in, but I’m almost giving up due to the horrible inaccuracy from both Brickseek and Target’s own internal inventory tracking. In any case, enough whining: saw this random :xb1: game on clearance at a Target near my work that I hadn’t seen at any other store.

I see $8.98 as the low price rather than $5.98, but still, thanks for the heads up!

Was looking at my receipt from last week. Just noticed I got charged for Warrior All Stars twice instead of Warrior All Stars and Battlechasers. :/ My 3 bucks. 

Was looking at my receipt from last week. Just noticed I got charged for Warrior All Stars twice instead of Warrior All Stars and Battlechasers. :/ My 3 bucks.
Can’t you go back with the games and your receipt and get the price adjusted if it’s been within 14/30 days? I don’t remember if price adjustments are more restrictive in terms of time frame than general returns/exchanges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I almost bought this for my nephew as it seemed like something he'd like. Then I watched a gameplay trailer. It's supposedly one of the worst games of this generation. lol

I almost bought this for my nephew as it seemed like something he'd like. Then I watched a gameplay trailer. It's supposedly one of the worst games of this generation. lol
It provides some mild entertainment for 3 to 4 hours. Very simple and pretty low stress. It's occasionally glitchy, but in a fun way. Graphics look more like early last-gen, and some mechanics are easily exploited. It is definitely a bargain title, but is fun for what it is. I bought it, beat it, and sold it.

Can confirm. Bought it on Switch for my son. Saw him play it a couple times but no more than 10 minutes or so each time. Had me wondering so I tried it out. WOW. Total shit storm.

I picked up some games earlier this evening. The pricing was a little odd and doesn't match Brickseek at all.

Star Trek Bridge Crew - 207-34-0201: $7.54

God of War III - 207-34-0038: $3.04

Bulletstorm - 207-34-1667: $3.04

Outlast Trinity - 207-34-1670: $6.04

They all had yellow/white clearance stickers. All the games in the clearance section seemed to have the unusual pricing, Ends up being about 85% off. Not sure if new type of markdown or someone messed up.

This was at the Knollwood St. Louis Park, MN location. They still had a number games there, but not much that I was interested in.

I picked up some games earlier this evening. The pricing was a little odd and doesn't match Brickseek at all.

Star Trek Bridge Crew - 207-34-0201: $7.54

God of War III - 207-34-0038: $3.04

Bulletstorm - 207-34-1667: $3.04

Outlast Trinity - 207-34-1670: $6.04

They all had yellow/white clearance stickers. All the games in the clearance section seemed to have the unusual pricing, Ends up being about 85% off. Not sure if new type of markdown or someone messed up.

This was at the Knollwood St. Louis Park, MN location. They still had a number games there, but not much that I was interested in.
nice find on bridge crew, BS is showing it down to $14 at every store here, looks like it's being cleared out cuz even target.com is stating they only have 7 copies left that you can buy online

nice find on bridge crew, BS is showing it down to $14 at every store here, looks like it's being cleared out cuz even target.com is stating they only have 7 copies left that you can buy online
That's the odd thing is that BS showed $14.99 for this store, but it was a lot cheaper. Usually it's been lower on BS bit higher in the store. YMMV I'm sure.

Target had bridge crew in stockb at one that BS showed at 14.99, but the price scanner showed 49.99, are the scanners tied to the website rather than the actual POS or are they accurate for the in store price

Target had bridge crew in stockb at one that BS showed at 14.99, but the price scanner showed 49.99, are the scanners tied to the website rather than the actual POS or are they accurate for the in store price
Which scanner are you talking about?

In store price checker = store price

App scanner = geo based, if the app not detecting your location within the vicinity of a Target, it will give you online price

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Which scanner are you talking about?

In store price checker = store price

App scanner = geo based, if the app not detecting your location within the vicinity of a Target, it will give you online price

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
The red in store scanner, guess bs is wrong, womp

So I went to the last two Targets I wanted to visit today after work to see if I could get lucky with some missing games. The Target in West Hills, CA had multiple copies of :pS4: Rise of the Tomb Raider for $11.98, along with a single :xb1: Road to Baruto (rang up as $14.98, Target app showed $8.98, redshirt price matched it w/ manager approval) and a single :xb1: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition for $17.98, but no FFXII Steelbook or KH 1.5/2.5. Went to the LA Topanga Target afterwards and found this:
c5cf557881b17c4a50858b3a5dd57e73.jpg
a6d7d630d5c07389434a279720181570.jpg
aa8d67b9e36440e8abc8e21f99c6a43a.jpg

They also had some random clearance games in a couple end caps and where the value games were, but this goldmine was right underneath the Nintendo Switch demo console. Snagged a non-steelbook FFXII for $14.98, :pS4: Madden ‘17 deluxe edition for $8.98, :3ds: LEGO City Undercover for $5.98 and :360: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens for $5.96. As you can see, they still have a ton of other clearance games there...I asked the redshirt for permission to search the pile for KH 1.5/2.5, but there were a lot of people asking for his help and the area was busy, so he had to turn me down. Oh, and Brickseek was wrong on all of the quantities except for RotTR. [emoji849]

Might want to ask them to search their inventory since you have the code. Brickseek said local STL Target had two copies of AC Origins Steelbook. Not on floor, asked for help, they were actually just gathering dust in the back room.

found sniper ghost warrior 3 season pass edition for 11.98, any good?
I researched it when Gamefly was selling for around $15. The sniper gameplay is what you would expect, but the game has severe load times (3 minutes, patched from 5 minutes when it first released), random crashes (leading to that load time again, along with starting the mission over since the save points are not good), and an unnecessary open world (you spend a lot of time just driving through empty jungle between missions).

As a sniping fan, I would possibly buy it for $12 new. Sniper Elite 4 is the better way to go.

Might want to ask them to search their inventory since you have the code. Brickseek said local STL Target had two copies of AC Origins Steelbook. Not on floor, asked for help, they were actually just gathering dust in the back room.
I experienced the same issue today with not being able to find Origins Steelbook in store. Brickseek showed "in stock". One employee told me, "if it's not out on the floor, we don't have it". Turns out all the copies were actually hidden in the case behind the pullback display for the standard version of Origins. Unless you pulled the game away (attached by security cord) and looked behind the glass case, you'd totally miss it. Went to check it out and half-jokingly said to the cashier, 'since it wasn't even displayed and was behind the $39.99 item, can you give it to me for the same price?'. Super-cool employee did! Steelbook/Season Pass version for $39.99.

If you buy it at GameStop rn, they give you an extra 250k VC

What's the difference between legend edition and the legend gold edition that only GS has? lol
I bought one yesterday and the code didn't print out on the receipt. The only differences are extra vc, extra digital stuff, and a different cover on the gold. I prefer the gold because shaq has his laker jersey as opposed to the regular legend edition in which he is in his miami jersey. Lakers for life.

Very YMMV since they were re-package labels but.... clearance section in Ohio had one PS4 copy and one XBO copy of CoD: Black Ops 3 Gold Edition at $24.51 each.

Picked up a copy of Battle Chasers: Nightwar on Xbone for $8.98.

Returned a copy of Dirt 4 on PS4 I didn't need and a copy of Micromachines on Xbone I didn't want.

I've resigned to asking the on-duty redshirt in electronics to check the DPCI of any game(s) I'm looking for with their handheld scanner if I can't find it on the floor due to the run of bad luck I've had w/ Target's inventory. Another thing I would suggest to others would be to ask the person working in the tech department if they have a section or plastic case that they use to "hold" (in actuality, HIDE) discontinued and other low count, unpopular games. One Target that supposedly had KH 1.5/2.5 ReMIX in stock (system and Brickseek both showed "limited stock" of one) had a great deal of clearance/discontinued games locked up behind one of the plastic cases underneath all of the prepaid game cards. Of course, I never would have found out about this if it wasn't for the extremely helpful electronics employee who looked for me and even asked his manager to search the back. Like most things when it comes to good clearance deals, so much of your luck depends on who you deal with: some redshirts are pleasures to deal with, others are absolute pains.

Not sure if this been reported yet, but I found a copy of Dragon Quest 8 3DS for about $11 bucks. I don't have the dpci on me right now, I'll post it once I get home.

Grabbed bridge crew for $15, had an employee just scan it at a register, app and in store scanner both said 49.99, POS had correct 14.99 price

bread's done
Back