Target Clearance Thread XXII

My sister was able to find a :ps4: AC Ezio Collection at her Target an hour from me. Stickered at $28, rang at $20, Target app barcode reader pm at $12.
Just picked up a copy at the York,PA store for 11.98. They still had 3 stored in with the regular games.

Last edited by a moderator:
One last Target clearance I managed to grab. Don't suspect anything else will be worth grabbing anytime soon.[attachment=29266:IMG_20180113_125025.jpg]

Okay, I’m officially throwing in the towel...I’ve been completely unable to find copies of :pS4: Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 ReMIX and :3ds: Dragon Ball Fusions at any Target in the greater Los Angeles area. I’ve searched from Long Beach to Valencia and no luck at all, so I’m asking the board for help: does anyone have access to these games and is willing to grab me a copy of each? I can offer a trade for another game or pay for the game outright + extra for gas/mailing/finder’s fee.
I also received my first “no” yesterday at a Target while attempting to return/rebuy for a lower price. I was told by the nice young lady in Guest Services that they could not do a return/rebuy for clearance items, so I went to electronics, found a copy of :ps3: CoD: MW Trilogy at the lower price point, purchased it, then went back to Guest Services and returned my other copy at the higher price along with a duplicate copy of :ps3: NBA Live ‘17 I had bought on accident. Also picked up :pS4: Baja and :pS4: NHL ‘17 for $8.98 each at the Target in Topanga Canyon, :ps3: Minecraft for $5.98 and :pS4: Star Wars: Battlefront Ultimate Edition for $11.98 in Los Angeles, :pS4: Guardians of the Galaxy for $7.48 and :pS4: F1 2017 for $17.48 in LA Westwood, :pS4: Assassin’s Creed Ezio Collection for $11.98 in Valencia, and I few other games I can’t remember/find the receipts for over the past couple of weeks. I wish Target gave you an option to have your receipt emailed to you like Best Buy and Toys ‘R’ Us do...or maybe they will now that my RedCard application was accepted and I can link my Target.com account to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got battle chasers for $8 and sniper ghost warrior 3 for $12, that's the lowest they'll probably get new... someone snatched up the 2-3 f1 2017s before i was able to get to that target though..

The R2 one has now dropped to $24.98 in a lot of stores. Also, the Poe Dameron one (that retails at $129.99 I think) is showing up at $64.98 in the East Bay. It's listed under 049-10-0963
I noticed those dropped too via the app, but in store they all scanned higher still.

I was able to get two bottles of martinellis for $1 each. The bottles were on clearance for $1.58, but I took advantage of a pricing error on the clearance stickers because they forgot to add the .58.

Had the chance to pick up outlast trinity for ps4 at $11.94 but passed so now I'm asking of I made a mistake on it.
That's a good deal on a new copy. It's been $20 on sale; not one I'd expect to be reprinted. Frankly, nowadays, there are few games that get reprinted unless it's the AAA big-seller or a GOTY.

Stopped by the Target in Duarte, CA tonight and saw a bunch of stuff in electronics on clearance for at least 50% off:
7f3a0e118a528d8449244be2e709d98d.jpg

Some cell phone accessories
94f789fd859e3e1c1338b2a5951a7c3b.jpg

Fitbit chargers and cables
793a053f6e855f5c177c25b00a2252b9.jpg

Pop! figures
52a68ab264e1e05b938ec82254c892b4.jpg

Phone & radio stuff
4d3914ec7eb82c3ca19fc1961f8ef34d.jpg

Random Harry Potter/Pokémon/WWE/LEGO/Star Wars memorabilia

I only ended up buying a few universal SIM cards for cell phones for $0.30 each and the lone copy of :ps4: Road to Baruto for $8.98 that someone tried to hide behind all of the copies of the PC version of The Sims. Still no luck w/ FFXII steel book, KH 1.5/2.5 ReMIX or DB Fusions, though...but still, don’t forget to look EVERYWHERE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It wasn’t at the one Target I went to on Black Friday and I didn’t get a chance to check others as my wife wasn’t feeling well right after we left home to go shopping.
Appreciate you checking, Jurai!

it's $18.99 with GCU and pick up discount at best buy this week if you don't mind paying a little more.

Where is that collectible stuff usually located? There's a tiny bit of stuff down one aisle across from the Nintendo games, but none of it has ever been clearance. Is there another gaming merchandise section?

[quote name="trchavez416" post="13926598" timestamp="1515957605"]

Is GCU a paid membership or is it free? Might just go this route as my local BB supposedly has 45 in stock. [emoji15]

It’s $30 for 2 years. Well worth it and probably the best program out there when it comes to buying games.

I was on a short road trip yesterday and hit a couple of Targets outside my usual stomping grounds. Glad I don't live in these areas because someone cleaned out the clearance video game sections of both of the stores almost completely. Found one lonely copy of NHL 17 on clearance and absolutely nothing else. The toy section, on the other hand, was fruitful. I ended up buying a Disney Elena of Avalor dollhouse as a birthday present for my niece which was marked from 40 or 45 or something down to 19.48 and a doll to go with it that was 50% off also. Scanning the aisles I also saw a good deal of Lego stuff, some Warcraft action figures, and some random Star Wars stuff, like Rey dolls, a drone, the electronic BB-8's, some plush BB-8's, and some other small plush characters. If the Porgs would have been on clearance I would have gotten one.    

X1

Rise of the Tomb Raider 207-32-0038  $5.96

Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition 207-32-1649  $17.98

Portal Knights: Gold Throne Edition 207-32-1671  $8.98

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition Day One 207-32-9218 $11.98

Monster Jam Crush It 207-32-9333 $8.98

PS4

The Surge 207-34-1685  $17.98

Redout 207-34-1758  $11.98

3DS

Dragon Quest VIII  (Misc DPCI)  $8.36

Drove 20 min to a store on the other side of town showing limited stock on the ffxii steel book. Nowhere to be found, asked the employee if he could check the stock on a video game if I gave him the dcpi. He asked which game and I told him and he gave me a i’m holding it for my homie look and immediately said we don’t have it. Sure enough the next day the stock changed to “out of stock.”

Do you have a toys r us around you? I’ve never not saw it in stock at any toys r us.
There are a few close to my job and one on my way home from work, but my problem is now that I’ve seen it for $15 at Target, anything even a penny above that seems like an overpay...haha. Since no one else on here seems to be able to find an extra copy they’re willing to part with, I’ll probably bite the bullet and just snag it at Best Buy or TRU if I can get if for $25-$30 and return the original non-steelbook copy I got at the Topanga Canyon Target last week.

Anyone know what's the deal with items dropping off of Brickseek but still showing as in stock in store on the Target app?

Was going to check if the SW shavers dropped again but they all show as NA on Brickseek now.

Anyone know what's the deal with items dropping off of Brickseek but still showing as in stock in store on the Target app?
Was going to check if the SW shavers dropped again but they all show as NA on Brickseek now.

I’ve noticed brickseek and target don’t mesh well together anymore. I don’t use apps on my phones, though is the target app useful? Does it allow you to price match other target stores and do pick ups based on online pricing?

I’ve noticed brickseek and target don’t mesh well together anymore. I don’t use apps on my phones, though is the target app useful? Does it allow you to price match other target stores and do pick ups based on online pricing?
Clearance prices from other stores, no. However if you are in store and the app shows a lower price in that store, I have had luck on the stores matching that price. It's always ymmv though.

I was just surprised that Brickseek shows then as NA now but the app shows them in store. Guess I'll have to make my circuit at lunch.

Drove 20 min to a store on the other side of town showing limited stock on the ffxii steel book. Nowhere to be found, asked the employee if he could check the stock on a video game if I gave him the dcpi. He asked which game and I told him and he gave me a i’m holding it for my homie look and immediately said we don’t have it. Sure enough the next day the stock changed to “out of stock.”
Isn't it the same DPCI for both versions anyway...?

bread's done
Back