Target Clearance Thread XXII

Would be nice finding that volcano controller, need a new one...only 5% discounted though and closest that's even in stock for me period is over an hour away and none show up discounted even in the top 20.  Grrr

My local target was down to $2.68 on the amiibo. The Nintendo Animal Crossing site has also been putting up a lot of Lorem Ipsum text so they might become relevant soon. 

Anyone still have the Waluigi amiibo or 8-Bit Link amiibo around them? They have been long gone in my area and I still am after them! Will pay price + shipping!

Will pay price + shipping!
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Target has a Xbox One S with Minecraft that was mentioned before as being $74 (or was it 76?) dollars and shows as such on brickseek. The tag still says the normal price though. =| And since its behind glass I can't scan it...

My local Target has a Xbox One S with Minecraft that was mentioned before as being $74 (or was it 76?) dollars and shows as such on brickseek. The tag still says the normal price though. =| And since its behind glass I can't scan it...
No barcode on the shelf tag?

Just ask if they can scan it for you. Not that hard.

Found these today, essentials guide was 4.48$, psychic specters was 8.36$[attachment=29976:7C8986F0-9AE0-4863-8D8B-B583021DCC88.jpeg]

I did notice the tag says as is not sure if they are supposed to say that. The game is sealed but the cartridge is loose inside so idk if that’s the reason why it was on clearance.

I bought some games at a remodeled Target that had seriously slimmed down their electronics section. The clearance sticker said "as is", so I asked the tech sales guy, and he said it was because they don't carry those games at that store anymore.

I scored a copy of Ass Origins gold yesterday for $42. I'm not sure what people had been finding it for but this copy was marked down to 59.99 and then marked down to 42.01 and labeled as a "repackage". I was concerned someone might have bought the game to take the DLC codes and then brought it back, but the codes still worked and the game was complete.

Besides that there wasn't much. Lottie and Tommy amiibo for 2.68 like everyone else is finding, and a bunch of small plush Fox McCloud dolls for 3 or 4 bucks.

Slightly off topic but there were a few of the make your drone from Legos kits for $44 today. I think th company was Flybrix and it was part of the Stem toys they had over the holidays.

Easter clearance is up to 90% off starting yesterday. Get yourself some cheap candy or plastic eggs for pennies on the dollar. My store basically had nothing left, and already seemed like it was going to fill those shelves with Fourth of July stuff.

What's the DPCI for this bundle?

If you're gonna mention finding a bundle, post the gd DPCI with your post, it shouldn't be that tough to get people to do
I usually end up getting the DPCI online, but I agree it's much easier if it's just linked to the post.

I checked Target for the Yokai Watch 2 and all the stores around me are sold out, but looked like the Fleshy Souls (think that's what it was called) version was mostly discounted to $11.93 around me and the other version was hardly discounted, both were out of stock at all the stores around me though.

Found a X1 Portal Knights Gold Throne (heh heh) Edition for $8.98 today. Ironically none of the Lego and Amibos were tagged for clearance and yet all of them scanned at clearance prices.

They had a shit ton on them (Lego/Amibos) in the Albany (Bay Area) Ca store if any locals are looking.

DPCI for the game is 207-32-1671

I scored a copy of Ass Origins gold yesterday for $42. I'm not sure what people had been finding it for but this copy was marked down to 59.99 and then marked down to 42.01 and labeled as a "repackage". I was concerned someone might have bought the game to take the DLC codes and then brought it back, but the codes still worked and the game was complete.

Besides that there wasn't much. Lottie and Tommy amiibo for 2.68 like everyone else is finding, and a bunch of small plush Fox McCloud dolls for 3 or 4 bucks.
Southpark Meadows?

I just returned mine two days ago ;d

Got lucky and found a Shadow of War gold edition for the ps4 today. It scanned at $49.99 but I got lucky to get a person cool enough to match the online price for the vanilla version. $31.99 was not a bad deal at all.

Found a X1 Portal Knights Gold Throne (heh heh) Edition for $8.98 today. Ironically none of the Lego and Amibos were tagged for clearance and yet all of them scanned at clearance prices.

They had a shit ton on them (Lego/Amibos) in the Albany (Bay Area) Ca store if any locals are looking.

DPCI for the game is 207-32-1671
Adding on to yesterday, forgot to mention the same store had Baja Edge of Control HD for $8.98 for both systems. They may or may not trade for double that in California at GS, if you are so inclined.
😁

DPCI for the PS4 version was 207-34-1684

Probably means this one 207-31-0036
but nowhere has stock near me.
I'd be willing to bet that the Minecraft bundle in the post you were replying to has a DPCI that ends in 56 instead of 36.

I think they changed the DPCI on the bundle, but it could well be a different model altogether.

207 00 0310 Metal Mario Wii U wired fight pad $12.48 ($24.99 msrp)

For some reason the same DPCI was on the Luigi model, store had 2x M.M. & 1 Luigi. This store also had all of those tiny metal Street Fighter 2 figures at $0.28 each, but no DPCI on any, so that's probably YMMV.

Not really a deal but I found star wars the last jedi, bluray+digital for 17.xx repackaged. Has no digital copy but I picked it up and I feel lucky to have bought it. Also got 3 of those ni no kuni pin sets for free.

I'd be willing to bet that the Minecraft bundle in the post you were replying to has a DPCI that ends in 56 instead of 36.
I think they changed the DPCI on the bundle, but it could well be a different model altogether.
Nope. The one ending in 56 is $279 all over my area.

bread's done
Back