Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gaming haul from this past B2G1. Before anyone complains, yes I am reselling most of these, keeping 1 FC5 for myself and a few as gifts for Christmas. These have been in stores for months without anyone buying them, if anyone wanted them, they would have bought them a long time ago. Everything was $40/each other than AS: Origins which came out to $32 and Shadow of War which was $15/each after PMing.

DPCI's for anyone else trying to get them. Shadow of War and Assassin's Creed Origins is merged so no need for a DPCI since it'll only show you the regular edition.

Far Cry 5 Gold PS4: 207-34-1702

Far Cry 5 Gold XB1: 207-32-1702

Side note: Target is now at 70% off for Halloween clearance. This includes candy, costumes and dog treats. Also they have chip variety packs (18 count) on clearance for $2+. 

$2.39 Frito-Lay Variety Pack Flavor Mix - 18ct 071-05-0730

$2.39 Frito-Lay Variety Pack Classic Mix - 18ct 071-05-0731

$2.39 Pringles Halloween Spooky Stacks Variety Pack Potato Crisps - 24ct 071-04-0121

$3.29 FRITO-LAY Cheese Cheese Puffs 48 ct 071-05-1630

AP6KLwk.jpg

LChidH8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might try going today to see if any Halloween stuff is left, but in previous years it's all either been taken away, or bought by people in the first day or two after Halloween, so I have minimal hopes of finding anything.

the three stores I went to yesterday still had a good amount of stuff still, especially candy, but were also in the middle of building out the christmas sections

I bought a bag of those pumpkins yesterday, I love those things but then I saw the 30 carbs per 4 pumpkins and sadly tossed em after a good amount

If you're looking for clearance Halloween candy then check Walgreen's.  They always do 50% off, have a ton of stock, and then starting this week on Tues or Wed.  things go to either 70% or 90% off on a case-by-case basis at each store.  Sometimes the managers will override and give you the bigger discount just to get rid of it. 

I got my mom twenty pounds of her favorite candies for $12. Each bag was 70 to 90 percent off, and my store still had tons. Technically it was free, because I had saved up $12 in Target gift cards doing scans with the Shopkick app. So, twenty pounds of Halloween candy for free, is not too shabby. My receipt said that I saved $43.

I got my mom twenty pounds of her favorite candies for $12. Each bag was 70 to 90 percent off, and my store still had tons. Technically it was free, because I had saved up $12 in Target gift cards doing scans with the Shopkick app. So, twenty pounds of Halloween candy for free, is not too shabby. My receipt said that I saved $43.
You gave your mom diabetes for free! Jk

Isn't rawhide dangerous for dogs? Something about it expands in their stomach if they swallow any?
Technically all food is dangerous to some degree. It can get blocked in their digestive system if your dog just swallows it without chewing enough. My dogs don't swallow it until it's soft. Never had an issue in the 8 years I've given them rawhides.

Technically all food is dangerous to some degree. It can get blocked in their digestive system if your dog just swallows it without chewing enough. My dogs don't swallow it until it's soft. Never had an issue in the 8 years I've given them rawhides.
Ahhh, gotcha. I just know my dog-owning friends all went on a tear about how it's the devil, so it stuck in my memory. Couldn't remember the specifics.

I generally give my pups dreambones to gnaw on, myself. They love the things.

i went in yesterday to get the frito lay multipacks that were down to $4 or less in stores. I scan them with the app and they say $2.39, so i scoop up a bunch of them. As Im going to check out i see a scanner so i decide to make sure they will ring up right, and they scan at $7.99. i check the app again and they scan at $7.99 on the app too, so close.

on topic, no games on clearance at all, just millions of iphone cases

not clearance, but my local targets started stocking the Super Mario and BOTW Guardian nendoroids, gonna have to watch those for a drop

Im still anxiously waiting for Genji, DVA, and Hanzo nendoroids to clearance.
Genji started dropping some, saw it for $29.99 locally, picked up a D.Va for $29.99 over the weekend since the one I have out of box broke it's peg and needed to be glued, holding out for some $15 scoop ups though for genji and hanzo, def not paying full for those two

Genji started dropping some, saw it for $29.99 locally, picked up a D.Va for $29.99 over the weekend since the one I have out of box broke it's peg and needed to be glued, holding out for some $15 scoop ups though for genji and hanzo, def not paying full for those two
Is $30 the new regular price?

Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 LE for $79.  It was marked as a repackage.  Was that a good pickup?  I've been trying to buy less special editions, but couldn't resist for some reason.

Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 LE for $79. It was marked as a repackage. Was that a good pickup? I've been trying to buy less special editions, but couldn't resist for some reason.
If I remember correctly, the LE had a MSRP of $99 at release (this is going by memory, so I could easily be mistaken). If that's the case, I picked up my copy from BestBuy for 20% off, which would pretty much be equivalent to the price you found. That's not to say it wasn't a good deal, if you wanted the game and the LE items - for me, the price point was just right with the BB discount.

Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 LE for $79. It was marked as a repackage. Was that a good pickup? I've been trying to buy less special editions, but couldn't resist for some reason.
It’s like $87 on amazon, so not a bad price. If you enjoy the game, be sure to consider buying the physical stand alone prequel “Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country”. It comes with the physical version, and a code for all the expansion pass stuff. If you don’t want the physical version. I think the expansion pass includes it all for $25.

You gave your mom diabetes for free! Jk
She only eats one piece a day, and they are fun sized, so maybe a third of the size of a regular candy bar. But, I could see why that would be a concern if she was trapped on an island, with nothing but the candy. She just found out that she might have a serious form of cancer, that could possible kill her in the next five years. So, I just wanted to make her happy, and take her mind off of her diagnosis.

I had been watching a few Target stores as they have been getting re-stocks of the Xbox Elite controller hoping they would drop since they were at MSRP, but now all stores with the clearance pricing now show MSRP as well on BrickSeek.

She only eats one piece a day, and they are fun sized, so maybe a third of the size of a regular candy bar. But, I could see why that would be a concern if she was trapped on an island, with nothing but the candy. She just found out that she might have a serious form of cancer, that could possible kill her in the next five years. So, I just wanted to make her happy, and take her mind off of her diagnosis.
As someone who lost his mom to lung cancer a couple years ago, and as someone who uses humor to deflect ...

Way to own dude with the maternal cancer jab. Saw the diabetes and went all in.

Not a bad price, but the added in items are pretty great and the game is REALLY good IMO. I paid about the same through GCU and have no regrets whatsoever

Genji Figma appears to have dropped to $55 at most stores, could be a temporary sale

D.Va Cute but Deadly w/ MEKA dropped to $10 at one store here

Was about to post the same thing, just got home and grabbed two pairs of X3's at my store for $38.98 I checked, like a week ago and Brickseek said they had none so it was a surprise to see them marked down on the shelf.

I was only kidding dude. Sorry to hear about your mom. Cancer sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back