Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Hi. Can u please take a picture so i know what im looking for?
You gotta use your imagination here and visualize. On the back of the box are squares containing all the games. The OLDER one has LOCK N CHASE as the BOTTOM RIGHT game. The newer one ends on the bottom right with Magical Drop 3. As far as I know, there are only 2 versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta use your imagination here and visualize. On the back of the box are squares containing all the games. The OLDER one has LOCK N CHASE as the BOTTOM RIGHT game. The newer one ends on the bottom right with Magical Drop 3. As far as I know, there are only 2 versions.
Mines has magical drop 3. Cant do much on this one right?

Got the sega flashback

Kept getting shot down on the Marvel Arcade1up do to their Nov28th "street date" even though other stores have it out -_-

So I snapped and bought a 50' Samsung 4K TV for 329.99. I am very impressed with it and the price ended up being quite lower than retail.

Does anyone know if this tv drops price for Black Friday will they refund me the difference?

Kept getting shot down on the Marvel Arcade1up do to their Nov28th "street date" even though other stores have it out -_-

So I snapped and bought a 50' Samsung 4K TV for 329.99. I am very impressed with it and the price ended up being quite lower than retail.

Does anyone know if this tv drops price for Black Friday will they refund me the difference?
Not sure about Target but most places will not let you do price adjustments on Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I buy another TV and return it with my old receipt that could work right?
Ans if it doesn't you should be within the return window. So worse case is you buy on BF and return the gently used one from 2 weeks prior.
That works. As long as they aren't scanning the serial number and putting it on the receipt too. Target hasn't done that the last few times I bought small but pricy consumer electronics from them. But a lot of places do. I doubt that they are scanning the S/N of Black Friday TVs though. No idea if they do that or not with brand new Xbox or Playstation hardware purchases these days.

Otherwise a SKU is just a SKU, on the receipt.

I lucked out, i found a Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition. Got it for $8.98, i wonder how long that was in the back!

I had the chance to check Target today and saw a few notable things on the shelf.

Pixel 3 Official Google Case Fog $12 

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=080-08-7218

Pixel 3 Official Google Case Pink Moon $12 

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=080-08-7219

Jaybird Tarah Wireless Headphones $49.99 

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=008-07-6665

WD Black Portable Hard Drive 1TB $29.98 (Brickseek says unavailable but they had one on the shelf)

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=056-02-0026

YMMV, almost certainly it WILL vary, but here goes:
YES, these are the 3 newest Amiibos from 11/15/19. Rebought Simon to return my 1st one to Best Buy (no return fraud here!).[attachment=33224:20191122_191738_Film1.jpg]

YMMV, almost certainly it WILL vary, but here goes:
YES, these are the 3 newest Amiibos from 11/15/19. Rebought Simon to return my 1st one to Best Buy (no return fraud here!).
attachicon.gif
20191122_191738_Film1.jpg
Can we see your receipt and three forms of identification?

Anybody else love the new price tablet scanners Target has? They give you inventory count (on hand and in back) as well which is extremely helpful.

Was able to price match Marvin Gaye's What's Going On vinyl that a store had for $7.48 after paying $24.99 at another store. And just in time too because all the stores in my area that had it on clearance removed them from their system already. https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=012-17-1087

I've seen the tablet scanner at one Target in a nice location. The other Targets still have the clunky red things. Don't know if they're rolling it out slowly or don't trust the less-than-idea settings of other Targets.

Saw at two different stores I stopped by:

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - $9.98

Rime (Nintendo Switch) - $13.98

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition (Nintendo Switch) - $49.98

Carnival games x1 & ps4 $8,98
Kingdom come ps4 $4.98 - finally found a copy at Black Friday
Golf club 2019 x1 & ps4 $8.98

I got Wii U Shovel Knight for $9.98 a few days ago.  I don't think I've seen one in ages and don't recall what the lowest price was.  I remember looking for the PS4 version that went on clearance a while ago but was never able to get one at a low price before they disappeared.  Is it worth keeping the Wii U one vs finding one for the newer platforms?

I got Wii U Shovel Knight for $9.98 a few days ago. I don't think I've seen one in ages and don't recall what the lowest price was. I remember looking for the PS4 version that went on clearance a while ago but was never able to get one at a low price before they disappeared. Is it worth keeping the Wii U one vs finding one for the newer platforms?
are you collecting or playing? It's available on almost every modern platform so if you want to play it, you have options. If you are wiiu collector, hold on to it. I don't think there have been any enhancements on newer platforms that would make the new versions more desirable.

are you collecting or playing? It's available on almost every modern platform so if you want to play it, you have options. If you are wiiu collector, hold on to it. I don't think there have been any enhancements on newer platforms that would make the new versions more desirable.
Both. I'm not exactly tied to the Wii U version, especially since this copy isn't really pristine (has those 2 dimples on the back of the case from the Target security cases, and a few other light creases on the cover). At this point, I guess I'm more interested if the newer versions include more content or other enhancements.

EDIT: I think I can answer my own question. Looks like there'll be a physical release of the complete edition (Treasure Trove) for the current platforms coming next month. I might just return this Wii U copy and wait for that new release to inevitably go on sale at some point in the future, since I'm in no hurry to play this game.

Both. I'm not exactly tied to the Wii U version, especially since this copy isn't really pristine (has those 2 dimples on the back of the case from the Target security cases, and a few other light creases on the cover). At this point, I guess I'm more interested if the newer versions include more content or other enhancements.

EDIT: I think I can answer my own question. Looks like there'll be a physical release of the complete edition (Treasure Trove) for the current platforms coming next month. I might just return this Wii U copy and wait for that new release to inevitably go on sale at some point in the future, since I'm in no hurry to play this game.
That Wii U copy of Shovel Knight will yield a free upgrade to the Treasure Trove Edition via a downloadable update and as far as I know it should have all the same content as on current gen systems. This is also true of the game on other platforms (the exception being that the "Showdown" fighting game is not available on 3DS/Vita), including digital purchases of the original game made before a certain date. Treasure Trove edition has been out for awhile on various platforms, it's just the physical release that is coming this month (December) to coincide with the release of the final add-on campaign King of Cards. For $10 I would absolutely keep it. I could see the value going up in the future.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned previously (and honestly not sure if it’s clearance), but just picked up Soul Calibur VI in store for the PS4 for $9.99. From looking at the regional stores around me on Brickseek, it appears to be the same price everywhere.

Edit: DPCI for the PS4 version is 207-34-1808. Happy hunting!

Happened by my local Target tonight, they had two clearance dump bins half full of games with signage on the bins saying “50% off stickered price”. Picked up We Happy Few and Dark Souls Remastered for PS4 for 9.99 each. They had a few other games but nothing of note really. Some were 39.99, some 29.99. 

Random question but I just bought Sonic Mania from Target for the Switch. I notice that the box art doesn't say Plus on it. None of the copies in store said plus other than the edition with the art book. 

Is there multiple editions of Sonic Mania?

Happened by my local Target tonight, they had two clearance dump bins half full of games with signage on the bins saying “50% off stickered price”. Picked up We Happy Few and Dark Souls Remastered for PS4 for 9.99 each. They had a few other games but nothing of note really. Some were 39.99, some 29.99.
Thanks for the heads up on this—going to have to check my local store (and maybe some other stores this weekend, when the B2G1 is in effect) to see if they have something like this. I’ve had Dark Souls Remastered on my to-get list for awhile, and if I can find it for $10 (or less), I’m in.

Random question but I just bought Sonic Mania from Target for the Switch. I notice that the box art doesn't say Plus on it. None of the copies in store said plus other than the edition with the art book.

How much was it? There is a Sonic Mania Plus for Switch (just like for PS4 and XB1) that clearly says Sonic Mania Plus on the front cover art. If you just got Sonic Mania then you don't have the Encore content or the art book.

In So Cal Targets the Sonic Mania Plus edition is pretty much sold out except the XB1 version, which rings up for $20 or $30. I missed out on the PS4 version a few weeks back when it was on clearance for $5.98...

Apparently this 50% off sale is listed in next week's ad (though some stores have the prices applied this week). Check Brickseek for any titles you are interested in to see if your local stores are doing it early.

There are two versions of Sonic Mania for Switch. It recently had a bare bones re-release without the Plus moniker for Switch with an MSRP of $19.99. That sounds like the one you got.

Apparently this 50% off sale is listed in next week's ad (though some stores have the prices applied this week). Check Brickseek for any titles you are interested in to see if your local stores are doing it early.

There are two versions of Sonic Mania for Switch. It recently had a bare bones re-release without the Plus moniker for Switch with an MSRP of $19.99. That sounds like the one you got.
Any ideas what titles are included? I'm guessing it will be PS4 and XBONE only

I was able to get a copy of Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition for 14.99 (29.99 Sticker price) for Xbox One. Last copy for Xbox but a few for ps4.

Found a bunch of stickered games for 50% at a store tonight. Got We Happy Few (PS4) for 4.99 and Bloodstained (PS4) 9.99.

The dump bin is out at the South Philly store, prices are already ringing up 50% off.

:xb1:
Devil May Cry 5 $19.99
Metro Exodus $19.99
Crackdown 3 $14.99
Soulcalibur VI $14.99
Subnautica $14.99
Mega Man 11 $9.99
Bendy and the Ink Machine $9.99

:pc:
Civilization VI $14.99

bread's done
Back