Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Four player wise Mario party series is usually a safe bet now that you can't strangle each other with the cords. Very fun to play. I wish they would port eight to the switch if nothing else because of the Monopoly style board which was fun. It would be cool if they set it up so you could play eight players since wireless tech has come a long way from the 64,/ GameCube days.

Santa, I mean, our dearest mother-in-law blessed us with a Nintendo Switch and the extra controllers..PLUS Mario Cart 8 and Odyssey..

Can any yall recommend some super fun family friendly games for 4 players or more?

WHat about those Lego Games?

let me know

oNe
Mario Kart 8 is the best and up to 8 players. You need to get Super Smash Brothers Ultimate as well. Kirby Star Allies is a 4 player game. Pretty much all of Nintendo's first party games have some form of couch co-ops. Mario and Rabbids, Mario and Sonic Olympics 2020 are also fun.

Makes you wonder if the 25% off store pickup next week will stack, eh? ;)
The 50% off games would probably be ineligible for store pickup anyway. At least that's what always seems to happen with their clearance items in my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the 50% off games have been removed from the Target website, and it seems like there is only a select few games on the site that actually work with the 25% off. The weird thing is that the description says 25% off for same day shipping. It doesn't say anything about store pickup.

Most of the 50% off games have been removed from the Target website, amd it seems like there is only a select few games on the site that actually work with the 25% off. The weird thing is that the description says 25% off for same day shipping. It doesn't say anything about store pickup.
well, it says same day order service, which is what target lumps everything into with their shipt service, (one day shipping, store pickup)

well, it says same day order service, which is what target lumps everything into with their shipt service, (one day shipping, store pickup)
Well shipt costs money, it has like a $10 a month subscription fee or something. Does that mean you have to pay for shipt for store pickup now?

Well shipt costs money, it has like a $10 a month subscription fee or something. Does that mean you have to pay for shipt for store pickup now?
no, just did a store pickup order without shipt, but for some reason they lump them all together under "same day order services".

no, just did a store pickup order without shipt, but for some reason they lump them all together under "same day order services".
I'm also noticing that most of the 25% off games are currently saying that they aren't eligible for store pickup. Somebody messed up at Target.

I'm also noticing that most of the 25% off games are currently saying that they aren't eligible for store pickup. Somebody messed up at Target.
Yeah, if you click on the promo in the ad on the app, a lot of the games showing up aren't part of the promo, or at the least it's not working if it's supposed to. Only game I was interested in was Fallen Order, but no one has it in stock around me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

got a nice haul from targets run yesterday. soul caliber vi $10, dark souls remastered 10, marvel vs Capcom infinite 10, nascar  heat 3 10, mxgp pro 10, tales of vesperia 15, dragons crown pro hardened 15, division2 gold 12. most excited about division and soul caliber. I think the only ones I missed that I wanted were  kingdom come deliverance and kh3 deluxe.

got a nice haul from targets run yesterday. soul caliber vi $10, dark souls remastered 10, marvel vs Capcom infinite 10, nascar heat 3 10, mxgp pro 10, tales of vesperia 15, dragons crown pro hardened 15, division2 gold 12. most excited about division and soul caliber. I think the only ones I missed that I wanted were kingdom come deliverance and kh3 deluxe.
Hope you used Target Circle to get the 1% back on your purchase. I cashed out $5.60 in Target Circle rewards to buy Soulcalibur VI for PS4 the other night.

Be on the lookout. Apparently starting today, Target is clearing out any DS, 3DS, Wii, and Wii U games that they have left in stores. So, you may be able to find some good deals at your local stores. This includes first party titles.

well i tried to use the phone number associated with my moms redcard but dont think it did anything. ill try to check. i might be able to rebuy with redcard for 5% off

Be on the lookout. Apparently starting today, Target is clearing out any DS, 3DS, Wii, and Wii U games that they have left in stores. So, you may be able to find some good deals at your local stores. This includes first party titles.
I don't believe this is starting today as the posts of the many 3DS games (as well as select WiiU and DS games) on clearance from the past few weeks show. Unless you are saying it is no longer YMMV starting today as that is much bigger since some of my local stores were not clearancing many of their 3DS games the last few weeks (while other locations were).

well i tried to use the phone number associated with my moms redcard but dont think it did anything. ill try to check. i might be able to rebuy with redcard for 5% off
The phone number alone will not give you 5%. You must use the physical card (Target saves on CC processing fees). It will give 1% cash back to your mom's account.

Posters said it ended yesterday I think.
Really, I saw in store it stated on some tags that it ends 1/4. Did anyone try to get some games in the bins today that didn't ring up 50% off?

KpcsU23.jpg

I got lucky yesterday and managed to score :3ds: Fire Emblem Fates Conquest and :3ds: Ever Oasis for 11.98 each. They weren't tagged and were just buried in the endcap with all the PS4 and XB1 games.
FE Fates Conquest I have been wanting to get since the late Toys R Us did their major 3DS clearance way back. I only found Birthright but could never could find Conquest; 2 year later, finally got it!

Picked up Samus Returns for $11.98.

Not relevant since it was an online return but I also got the Sword/Shield Steelbook combo for $71.99.

Here is my final haul for everything I purchased between Black Friday sales and the December clearance.   Sekiro on PC and Catherine were $25.   Bloodstained was $20.  Everything else was $10 or $15 I believe.

December-PS4-sales-and-clearance.jpg

Also picked up a few business things.  These were like $10 each:

Dec-clearance-finds.jpg

Here is my final haul for everything I purchased between Black Friday sales and the December clearance. Sekiro on PC and Catherine were $25. Bloodstained was $20. Everything else was $10 or $15 I believe.

December-PS4-sales-and-clearance.jpg

Also picked up a few business things. These were like $10 each:

Dec-clearance-finds.jpg
Nice haul. I still don't think I'll ever be able to justify myself purchasing a repackage of 30 year old DIsney Genesis games

My store is shit and will always be shit. I see none of these sales so clearly it's YMMV.

fwiw, i saw a few of the games from the 50% off sale were still ringing up 50% off, problem was the bins were gone and the games seemed to be scattered or disappeared entirely. specifically i saw warhammer 2 ps4 for $15, GTA V PC for $15, far cry 5 gold for $30. weird thing is all the 3ds games are still full price.

I’ve always hated those bins so never bothered to dig in. I’d be very interested in division gold if I didn’t already have the ultimate edition though

Grabbed 2 ever oasis 11.98 each but were priced at 19.98

Are the games behind the case on sale too? They say 39.99 but I wasn’t able to scan them and there wasn’t anyone in the electronics section. Like Luigi dark moon and pokemon ultra sun/moon

Drove to Target last night to grab GTAV for PC ... was sold out but also realized it was only $12 on CDkeys ... so win-win I guess.

I cleaned up on the Hearth & Hand wooden toy sets. They're all 70% off (from $100+). Our little guy is set for the next several gifting occasions.

Holiday clearance has gone up to 90% off in stores that still have anything. My local store was wiped out at 50% off so I doubt it's worth going in, but if you have other stuff to do at Target, it could be worth a look.

Got my first Target clearance game since I can't remember when. Red Dead Redemption GOTY (360) $5.98. Original 360 case, with a "Plays on Xbox One" sticker on top of the shrinkwrap. 207-22-0642, brickseek shows no results in my area, I am guessing it was found randomly in back and brought out to the endcap.

Went to buy a new car seat for my daughter and found the last of the white stickered 50% off games at the closest end cap to electronics. Hilariously, found :wii: Just Dance 2015 marked at $9.99, but it also rang up as $10. Didn’t feel like asking for them to drop it to $5, so I left it there. Also, is :pS4: Jump Force worth $20? Been debating whether or not to pick it up and that seems like a decent enough price to jump in and get it.

Went to buy a new car seat for my daughter and found the last of the white stickered 50% off games at the closest end cap to electronics. Hilariously, found :wii: Just Dance 2015 marked at $9.99, but it also rang up as $10. Didn’t feel like asking for them to drop it to $5, so I left it there. Also, is :pS4: Jump Force worth $20? Been debating whether or not to pick it up and that seems like a decent enough price to jump in and get it.
It's okay. I'd probably wait until it was $10, honestly. The DLC is kind of expensive (as most anime games are). And, it just gets boring and repetitive very fast. My favorite thing is creating my own anime characters from scratch. The character creation is pretty massive.

Do you have the NDC for Soldier 76? Haven't seen that one and I think it's one of the most recent Overwatch nendroids to come out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
They reused the Dva dpci, brickseek won't help sadly. I can still get one locally if you can't find it but I'd just drive around, mine weren't stickered yet

bread's done
Back