Target Clearance Thread XXIV

went to my only target in town not expecting to find shit and came home with something good surprisingly. I have sworn target off for years, even before they killed their dedicated markdown teams it has been nothing but a drought for years in my region. things are even worse now, the departments in my store are not even labeling the product. I found dragons crown entwined on an end cap full of random priced games. I’m glad I scanned it. $15
f2572cdeeab09257eae92da39517b6f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
My store had 3 of those dragon crown hardened when this started, got one, but rest gone soon after.  Seems to be only about $20 on amazon 3rd party if you missed out.

They must have partnered with some supplier on these because a lot of strange games they wouldn't normally carry, some semi-rare.

I saw these earlier today
attachicon.gif
20200103_110456.jpg
The Targets around here had these on clearance a couple/few months ago. I picked up the 13400 model when it hit 70% off. Though the store I went to had them locked up in like a big acrylic security case with various other accessories and they were not marked as clearance at this location.

I got the last copy of FE Conquest for $19.98 in a 20 mile radius.

The last copy of Shin Megami Tensei Journey Redux was still $39.99 so I guess not all the stores have started getting rid of their 3DS games. In that store there were also a couple Captain Toad games, Mario Marker, Super Mario and Pokemon Moon for $29.99 and $39.99. None of them were on clearance.

Most stores haven't started clearancing nintendo stuff out as noted a few times already.  It is very ymmv still with only a handful of posters getting any deals.  

My store is also getting rid of all Amiibos. Didn't have time to check the prices though. Pretty sure they were only 30% off.

Store put tons of 3ds games and Wii U games by the clearance end cap..but they all rang up for retail price so maybe they didn’t drop the price yet? Idk but I will check back.

I got the last copy of FE Conquest for $19.98 in a 20 mile radius.

The last copy of Shin Megami Tensei Journey Redux was still $39.99 so I guess not all the stores have started getting rid of their 3DS games. In that store there were also a couple Captain Toad games, Mario Marker, Super Mario and Pokemon Moon for $29.99 and $39.99. None of them were on clearance.
It only looked like select 3DS games from what I saw.

I see Fire Emblem Birthright is in stock at a Target nearby but it’s price is listed as NA on Brickseek. Anyone think there might be a chance it’s cheaper than $39.99?

I see Fire Emblem Birthright is in stock at a Target nearby but it’s price is listed as NA on Brickseek. Anyone think there might be a chance it’s cheaper than $39.99?
I'd say it depends on how far it is. I'm seeing it at $39.99 everywhere in my area (unlike Conquest which showed as discounted before) so I'd say it's not particularly likely but then if it says NA I think it means that there is no longer a price in their system for the item so perhaps that could mean it was put on clearance before and is still there for whatever reason.

Confirmed today 50% bin games are no longer ringing up with discount.

I found a unicorn, Kirby Planet Robobot for 9 bux, I swore I checked brickseek and nothing turned up a few days ago.  Never trust brickseek y'all! It probably helped it didn't have a clearance sticker on it yet..

I don’t really trust brickseek or maybe idk how to use it but every time I try to find a game it says not found.

At the store I was at Sunday they had many star fox 3d, majoras mask, ocarina of time, Kirby battle royale, Kirby epic yarn, Pokemon x etc...there was a nice 20 games in the clearance end cap but all of them had their original prices.

Also the small 3ds section behind the glass case still had games in it so it wasn’t all the 3ds games. Luigi’s mansion, ultra sun and ultra moon etc. were locked behind glass case.

Do they still have the 50% game bins that were around a few weeks back?
They might but they don't ring up half off anymore. Coincidentally, saw games that must have been in the back (that should have been in the bin) pop up on the floor as soon as the half off bin was gone from my store.

They might but they don't ring up half off anymore. Coincidentally, saw games that must have been in the back (that should have been in the bin) pop up on the floor as soon as the half off bin was gone from my store.

Unfortunately target does that intentionally.

I found a unicorn, Kirby Planet Robobot for 9 bux, I swore I checked brickseek and nothing turned up a few days ago. Never trust brickseek y'all! It probably helped it didn't have a clearance sticker on it yet..
On the other hand, i chased one that was showing on brickseek at the same price showing as in stock, about 25 miles away. I searched and searched and asked someone to look it up. Nothing. The only saving grace from it being a complete must is that a nearby Walmart has NES ultimate Remix for 3ds for 10, but it was the Selects version...

On the other hand, i chased one that was showing on brickseek at the same price showing as in stock, about 25 miles away. I searched and searched and asked someone to look it up. Nothing. The only saving grace from it being a complete must is that a nearby Walmart has NES ultimate Remix for 3ds for 10, but it was the Selects version...
I have done that multiple times. I drive to the next city over because BS shows stock of something nowhere else has, and get there to find nothing even after asking for help. BS seems to be more hit or miss than it used to be. I know, the answer to this is to call the store beforehand.

I have done that multiple times. I drive to the next city over because BS shows stock of something nowhere else has, and get there to find nothing even after asking for help. BS seems to be more hit or miss than it used to be. I know, the answer to this is to call the store beforehand.
One way to do it if it’s still listed on target.com cross-reference brick seek with what Target stock checker says it may save you some gas money.

One way to do it if it’s still listed on target.com cross-reference brick seek with what Target stock checker says it may save you some gas money.

yeah, I usually spoof myself as at the relevant store to cross check what it says the store really has

Confirmed today 50% bin games are no longer ringing up with discount.
This was the case at my local store today too.
There were still tons of games on what was previously the 50% off shelf, including 3 copies of the Splatoon 2 Starter Pack (which I wasn't able to find anywhere while the sale was active).

Oh well, here's hoping they eventually go on clearance or something...

These just showed up at my local target... probably a while before they hit clearance. Good find!
I’d definitely buy a pair at that price. Though it must be their one store. No target within 100 miles of me has it for less than $15.

Oh wow I guess my local store is renovating. Guess I know where I'm spending my Friday night

One minor annoyance with those 6 button controllers is that A+Start is used as a home button macro. It's the button combination used in Sonic to access the level select mode

Right after the holidays usually is a pretty unreliable time for stock indicators; so much inventory moved in final weeks of December/first week of January (not to mention the sheer volume of stuff being clearanced out) that trusting BS or even Target.com inventory around this time of year is simply more of a gamble than usual. 

Does anyone know if the Marvel Arcade1up have seen any price drop or even any availability after the holidays?
Only saw them at my local Target during Black Friday. Haven't seen any since and my Target has only had a lone Pac-Man countercade. I don't think they stock the Arcade 1Ups in the stores much due to how much space they take up.

I took a look around my local target and it's been picked through. Like a bunch of myarcade stuff for $11 but I decided I would get a case of beer instead.

Found these at a Target Express store while looking for some medication for my wife:
a42d6446a3864d20704dc34842f119a3.jpg

Ring Video Doorbell 2 (8VR1S7-0EN0) - $199.99 => $59.98https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=056-16-0115
c457883849db417cf05786a96dc41afc.jpg

Ring Indoor Cam Mini 2pk - $119.99 => $35.98https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=056-16-0181
Whoa that’s a great deal if you buy that ring doorbell for me I’ll pay for it plus shipping and give you extra on top. I’ve been meaning to buy one. Dead serious it’s full price for me over here lol

bread's done
Back