Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Sega Genesis Mini Console hit $40 (50% off) at my local store. All other Targets around me are at $60, which seems to be the current price at other retailers.

target-segagenesisminiconsole.jpg

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-17-0156

Also saw some clearance in the video game merchandise aisle, like those little wall arts, pins, and a decent Nintendo themed tumbler.
$60 around me. :(

Wonder why Target has been a clearance desert for too long now...... Come on Target open the gates !!
last round of clearance occurred couple of months ago for various ps4 and xbox games. mostly $5 and $8. hopefully soon, since next gen systems arrive around November.

No stores in a 40 mile radius have Judgment for lower than $29.98. There is one random store I found in Van Nuys that has it for $17.98 so anybody in the LA area, there you go.

https://www.target.c...ch/-/A-53481237 is 37.50 with same day pick up in store. Should be 35 after red card and I don't think it has gone cheaper than this off hand. Pretty tempting to pick it up myself.

https://www.target.c...-4/-/A-53517108 should be 15$ after the 25% off. 14 with red card which isn't bad either.
That's a really tempting price for Dragon Quest. But, something tells me that it will probably get down to $10 or less by Black Friday, and I have so many other games to play through. I just looked at my PS4 Pro library, and somehow, I have 279 different games. Not even sure how that happened. That's an insane amount of games for a person to own. Even though I bought 95% of them from sales that I have found on here.

That's a really tempting price for Dragon Quest. But, something tells me that it will probably get down to $10 or less by Black Friday, and I have so many other games to play through. I just looked at my PS4 Pro library, and somehow, I have 279 different games. Not even sure how that happened. That's an insane amount of games for a person to own. Even though I bought 95% of them from sales that I have found on here.
I have 860 things in my ps4 library download list under purchased, made a youtube video on it and my channel is Cool Things Online.

It does apply to some of the games they have on sale. (At least they're on sale locally.) So you could pick up Borderlands 3 for $22.49 after discount which isn't a bad price. (I see Amazon has matched that - actually 50 cents less if you factor in Target's 50 cent bag fee.) Or Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition which is on sale for the usual $19.99 would be $14.99. (Again matched by Amazon.) 

If it's glue, why is it washable? Glue should be forever. Otherwise they need to give it another name. Like sticky juice. Or, adhesive water.

It's funny that you think that I have kids. I'm a card carrying homosexual, and I hate children. I'm saying that if I buy hot pink glue, it better stay sticky. Also, if this is used to make slime, it should be resistant to water. Water is a component in slime recipes.

It's funny that you think that I have kids. I'm a card carrying homosexual, and I hate children. I'm saying that if I buy hot pink glue, it better stay sticky. Also, if this is used to make slime, it should be resistant to water. Water is a component in slime recipes.
the kids thing was a generalization relax...

I have PTSD and dogs, believe me I have lost many many hours of sleep due to everything 😂
My mom's dog is almost worse than a child. I have to watch him for a month while they go on a trip, and he does this thing where if he wants you to wake up, he jumps full force up and down on your chest until you get up and do what he wants. He also will growl at me until I do what he wants. He's a sweet dog. But, he weighs the same as an original PlayStation 3, so about 11 pounds. Just imagine somebody dropping a PS3 on your chest over and over because you are sleeping.

My 14 year old dog wakes me up at least once a night so he can take a dump. I'm sure the neighbors love it because he screams like a fishercat when going number 2. The vet has examined him and can not find anything wrong other than possibly arthritis. Thankfully my kids have stopped waking me up every night. I haven't slept 7 hours straight in 9 years

its only the people buying into the Media driven Hysteria
I wish people would treat influenza this seriously. Current mortality from COViD-19 appears to be slightly higher than influenza but those data don't include the US population. I would hope US healthcare system could treat this better than other nations but I guess we won't know until this really hits. Influenza hit our house and thankfully only two of the kids got it

My mom's dog is almost worse than a child. I have to watch him for a month while they go on a trip, and he does this thing where if he wants you to wake up, he jumps full force up and down on your chest until you get up and do what he wants. He also will growl at me until I do what he wants. He's a sweet dog. But, he weighs the same as an original PlayStation 3, so about 11 pounds. Just imagine somebody dropping a PS3 on your chest over and over because you are sleeping.
I have friends that sleep with the dog and then bitch about it too.

You should meet my service dog. 9lbs of holy terror if you come at me. I've had a few hospital stays as I get sepsis insanely easy. She was so upset that we were separated while my wife was at work, she clawed and chewed a pretty big section out of the wall by the front door. Right now she's laying up by my side as she knows I'm in massive pain. She's a handful sometimes but I can not imagine a life without her.

On topic (for now): I haven't seen much of anything at my local stores. Wondering if something is coming

pfft small dogs jumping on you.  Come talk to me when you owned a mastiff chow pitt mix and it decided to jump on you.  He weighed over 90lbs.  That's like dropping 8 or so ps3's. God I remember the one time he got a soup can and actually chewed it open to get to the soup like a fricken goat.  Vet didn't believe me.  Poor thing passed away last year but he was just over 11 and mastiffs don't tend to live longer than that.  I still get lots of coupons and such for dog food from target and almost buy some at times before remembering I don't have him anymore.  

Last edited by a moderator:
face mask sold out everywhere, even home depot. lucky i got couple of n95 masks at work.
yeah, they will help you look real scary. dont help in any way unless you are already sick to avoid spreading it, but hey, halloween is right around the corner.

pfft small dogs jumping on you. Come talk to me when you owned a mastiff chow pitt mix and it decided to jump on you. He weighed over 90lbs. That's like dropping 8 or so ps3's. God I remember the one time he got a soup can and actually chewed it open to get to the soup like a fricken goat. Vet didn't believe me. Poor thing passed away last year but he was just over 11 and mastiffs don't tend to live longer than that. I still get lots of coupons and such for dog food from target and almost buy some at times before remembering I don't have him anymore.
Does a full blooded Husky jumping on my junk a week after I had complete rotator cuff repair surgery? First dog we had, 20 years ago. Freaking waterbed, asleep and he jumps up on the bed, botches the landing, crushes my raisins and I jerk up straight in pain then fall back when the pain in my shoulder hit me. While my surgeon did chuckle when he heard, it did set back rehab a few weeks.

My service dog is the first "small" dog we've owned. We had one that was super protective, ended up scratching me from elbow to pit. Showed up at filming with a dozen bandages on me. Looked dumb af

It wasn't my intention to taint the sanctity of the Target clearance thread with off topic dog stories. I apologize to the OP.

face mask sold out everywhere, even home depot. lucky i got couple of n95 masks at work.
A mask doesn't do much if your trying to not get sick. The tiny droplets of coughing from the virus can easily go into your nose, eyes or even ears.

It was just nuts to see the news on TV showing this week people lining at up chains such as Costco loading up on Vitamins, water, toilet paper, etc.

A mask doesn't do much if your trying to not get sick. The tiny droplets of coughing from the virus can easily go into your nose, eyes or even ears.

It was just nuts to see the news on TV showing this week people lining at up chains such as Costco loading up on Vitamins, water, toilet paper, etc.
Well, if all 7 Billion people on Earth get it, and 2% are going to die from it. That means it's going to wipe out around 180 million people. To put that into perspective, it would kill almost every PS4 and Switch owner on Earth.

It's not surprising at all that the scientifically ignorant are stocking up on vitamins, really.  Par for the course.

Well, if all 7 Billion people on Earth get it, and 2% are going to die from it. That means it's going to wipe out around 180 million people. To put that into perspective, it would kill almost every PS4 and Switch owner on Earth.
Correlating gaming with the Corona virus is seriously stupid...

As of March 2, 2020 The coronavirus has spread to at least other 30 other countries. The most badly affected include Japan, with 850 cases, including 691 from a cruise ship docked in Yokohama, and four deaths. Italy has recorded at least 1,100 cases and 29 deaths, while South Korea has recorded more than 4,212 cases and 22 deaths. There have also been deaths in Hong Kong, Taiwan, France, the US and the Philippines.

There have been 36 recorded cases and no fatalities to date in the UK.

Recovery depends on the strength of the immune system. Many of those who have died were already in poor health.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/02/what-is-coronavirus-symptoms-wuhan-china-covid-19

stock up for end of the world, like stephen king the stand.

Hysteria=more clearance for me!

Seriously though, first off let's put that 1% or 2% into perspective. These are at risk people for the most part, they are more likely to die from anything. The number of healthy people dying is nowhere near that. One reason it's spreading as much is because there are a lot of people walking around with it that aren't even aware they have it. This is somewhere between SARS and the common flu in terms of lethality.

Secondly, there's no way on earth everyone catches it, or that it's anything close to that. That's good for a laugh, but it simply won't spread like that. The only reason it's as bad as it is now, is China covered it up and it basically went unchecked and unknown for some time. There was basically a month lag there, which (tinfoil hat time) is about what you might want if you actually wanted people to get sick. I just chalk that up to China's incompetence though, and even then, in a country so massive it's still relatively contained.

Finally, to give some perspective, 40,000 people died in Western Europe during a heat wave when I lived there in the early 2000s. Thing is, it wasn't even in a big story. Morgues filling up, massive death, easily preventable (air conditioning). It just wasn't a "sexy" story because it was mostly old people that were not cared for dying in apartments with poor ventilation. Hundreds of thousands of people die each year from the flu, but it's not a good news story so it's not a big deal either. They are creating hysteria because it's a good story.

So, TLDR, yes it's dangerous but so are a lot of things. Don't go around doing stupid things and you probably won't get sick. If you are sick and you're not in poor health, you're probably going to be fine. Just do us all a favor and stay home if you are sick, m'kay?

bread's done
Back