Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Our hospital lacks the capacity to treat everybody with the virus. And, they don't really want poor people there with no health insurance. Is what I'm taking away from it. They told me that there was nothing that they could do for me, and I had to either be suffocating to death, dying, or have a temperature of 110 or more for them to let me have a respirator and a hospital bed.

Our hospital lacks the capacity to treat everybody with the virus. And, they don't really want poor people there with no health insurance. Is what I'm taking away from it. They told me that there was nothing that they could do for me, and I had to either be suffocating to death, dying, or have a temperature of 110 or more for them to let me have a respirator and a hospital bed.
Wow, this is heavy. Please stay strong, Zantra. I'll be praying for you.

Well you're dead at that point if you have a fever that high so it sounds like they're basically telling you to frig off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's been a super rough time, and I was in pretty good physical shape before this started, now I feel like I'm 100 years old. I can barely move without feeling exhausted, and I have weird bruises all over my body.

Was able to get Batman Beyond Blu-Ray Collection for $35 by price matching Amazon and combining it with the 15% off Target Circle Coupon.

:ps4:
Doom $19.99 -> $9.98 207-34-1212
Fallout 4 (base game) $19.99 -> $9.98 207-34-0140

:xb1:
Doom $19.99 -> $9.98 207-32-1212
Star Wars Battlefront $19.99 -> $9.98 207-32-0123
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare $19.99 -> $9.98 207-32-0048

I live in a weird area, it's pretty rural but we live directly in between bigger cities and tourist towns so we get a lot of through traffic.  Here, for the most part, we all wear masks indoors but not outdoors and follow the signs/lines at checkouts and stuff but other than that we've mostly got on like normal (except for the first few weeks when everybody panicked) so we've been lucky.  Our only real outbreak was within the chicken factories but that was very isolated within certain communities.  

Crazy situation for sure, I think a lot of us around here are just trying to follow the facts/statistics without being reckless.  Unfortunately, like most things, facts are getting lost and statistics are being twisted.  I know a lot of people though who just...well, let's just say they are people I'd trust...and they are VERY scared, not about the virus but just about where the world/the US is headed.  Usually doesn't bother me, but enough people have been on my case I've even started prepping a bit myself "just in case".

I live in a weird area, it's pretty rural but we live directly in between bigger cities and tourist towns so we get a lot of through traffic. Here, for the most part, we all wear masks indoors but not outdoors and follow the signs/lines at checkouts and stuff but other than that we've mostly got on like normal (except for the first few weeks when everybody panicked) so we've been lucky. Our only real outbreak was within the chicken factories but that was very isolated within certain communities.

Crazy situation for sure, I think a lot of us around here are just trying to follow the facts/statistics without being reckless. Unfortunately, like most things, facts are getting lost and statistics are being twisted. I know a lot of people though who just...well, let's just say they are people I'd trust...and they are VERY scared, not about the virus but just about where the world/the US is headed. Usually doesn't bother me, but enough people have been on my case I've even started prepping a bit myself "just in case".
Yeah, now is a good time to stock up on guns and ammo. All this looting and riots BS is ridiculous. The US has gone full blown stupid.

Yeah, now is a good time to stock up on guns and ammo. All this looting and riots BS is ridiculous. The US has gone full blown stupid.
Not the first time the U.S. or other countries have had riots. It's expected when you have large crowds. In majority of cases, looting is always temporary. Even in the U.S. now, places aren't being looted daily despite protest continuing. Definitely protect yourself though, but you'll likely be fine.

Yeah, it's been a super rough time, and I was in pretty good physical shape before this started, now I feel like I'm 100 years old. I can barely move without feeling exhausted, and I have weird bruises all over my body.
Were you wearing a mask and social distancing? Just wondering about my chances, even though I go almost nowhere.

Were you wearing a mask and social distancing? Just wondering about my chances, even though I go almost nowhere.
I caught it three months ago, from my mom back when information was still vague, and they weren't sure what would protect you from it. She got really sick, and I had to take care of her, as I am her caregiver already, because she is disabled. And, I caught it from her. Luckily it had a pretty weak effect on her, but it must have mutated at some point or something, because it's been ravaging my body and my health for three months now, with no signs of disappearing.

I caught it three months ago, from my mom back when information was still vague, and they weren't sure what would protect you from it. She got really sick, and I had to take care of her, as I am her caregiver already, because she is disabled. And, I caught it from her. Luckily it had a pretty weak effect on her, but it must have mutated at some point or something, because it's been ravaging my body and my health for three months now, with no signs of disappearing.
Probably doesn’t seem like it but if you are not in the hospital with it consider yourself lucky. See patients every day on ventilators and having to have a machine to oxygenate their blood because their lungs are filled with fluid.

you are fortunate.

Probably doesn’t seem like it but if you are not in the hospital with it consider yourself lucky. See patients every day on ventilators and having to have a machine to oxygenate their blood because their lungs are filled with fluid.

you are fortunate.
I never said that I wasn't. And, I have explained previously that I tried to go to the hospital, and they have rejected me. They told me they wouldn't take me unless I was about to die.

I never said that I wasn't. And, I have explained previously that I tried to go to the hospital, and they have rejected me. They told me they wouldn't take me unless I was about to die.
I don't think it has to have mutated. It can just affect people very differently, depending on blood type, etc.. not even known for sure yet.

Maybe your hospital is overwhelmed, or just bad or refusing you if you can't pay, but I think the criteria to be hospitalized is difficulty breathing and proof with low oxygen levels. If you don't have low oxygen levels, there would be no need for a ventilator and not much they would do if they did admit you. Since it has been thought it may be a vascular disease with weird clotting (which is probably what is causing your bruises), I would be more concerned about possible vascular effects.

I don't think it has to have mutated. It can just affect people very differently, depending on blood type, etc.. not even known for sure yet.

Maybe your hospital is overwhelmed, or just bad or refusing you if you can't pay, but I think the criteria to be hospitalized is difficulty breathing and proof with low oxygen levels. If you don't have low oxygen levels, there would be no need for a ventilator and not much they would do if they did admit you. Since it has been thought it may be a vascular disease with weird clotting (which is probably what is causing your bruises), I would be more concerned about possible vascular effects.
They told me that they aren't accepting anybody to the hospital with a fever of lower than 104 degrees.

They told me that they aren't accepting anybody to the hospital with a fever of lower than 104 degrees.
I am a physician. If they told you that then that is nonsense. There are criteria for hospital admittance. Predominantly based on breathing and how well you are oxygenating you’re blood. Other things can play a factor as well but no hospital is basing admissions solely on fever.

You should find a different hospital if that’s what they told you.

I am a physician. If they told you that then that is nonsense. There are criteria for hospital admittance. Predominantly based on breathing and how well you are oxygenating you’re blood. Other things can play a factor as well but no hospital is basing admissions solely on fever.

You should find a different hospital if that’s what they told you.
I work in dialysis and the nephrologists that I work described how numerous COVID patients developed kidney failure as a side effect. I would recommend getting a work up from your PCP asap. Just like scottsman mentioned, you might have some signs and symptoms of vascular disease developing.

I live in an extremely small town, and they are our only hospital. And, they filled up with Covid 19 patients about a month ago. I'm just trying to rest, and take it as easy as I can. But, I do feel like microwaved dog shit most days, and like I was run over by a truck on other days.

Not a store related clearance deal, but the online store for Target has got some decent clearance deals lately, as far as toys go. And, they seem to be clearancing out some Tamagotchi. Which are like a video game.

Was surprised to see a last of us 2 CE as an online item for $119 in a store yesterday. It was locked in a cabinet where consoles are normally kept. 

Was surprised to see a last of us 2 CE as an online item for $119 in a store yesterday. It was locked in a cabinet where consoles are normally kept.
What does that usually mean? Thought they wouldn’t even sell them instore. Is it basically a return?

What does that usually mean? Thought they wouldn’t even sell them instore. Is it basically a return?

I believe so. It looked to be in mint condition and not opened. Probably some scum that bought it with the intent to flip then realized they couldn’t so they returned it to a store.

It's a customer return done in store. They ordered it online, returned in store. The store could ship it back but it's a hassle so they just mark it down to sell in store. This is usually only done for items that aren't supposed to be sold in stores (usually due to size or availability).

It's a customer return done in store. They ordered it online, returned in store. The store could ship it back but it's a hassle so they just mark it down to sell in store. This is usually only done for items that aren't supposed to be sold in stores (usually due to size or availability).
Damn wow I guess it’s always a good thing to check stores anyway lol. Great price for that CE with redcard too

The big summer toy clearance starts today in stores (and probably online). A huge number of toys will be on clearance up to 50% off starting today when your local store opens.

Just letting u guys know before it gets to SD. U can get The last of Us Collectors edition for $119 before tax with select game pre order.

I pre ordered Mafia remaster since I’ll play that day one anyway. Games like Yakuza 7 that are coming to ps5, I chose not to pre order for ps4

Do they still have those preorder cards in store where you can pay $1 for the preorder to get the 30% discount?

or do you have to prepay full price on the game that your are preordering to get the 30% discount?

Do they still have those preorder cards in store where you can pay $1 for the preorder to get the 30% discount?

or do you have to prepay full price on the game that your are preordering to get the 30% discount?
I’ll actually try to check instore today. I do wanna check if they have this game I want instock that’s not available online anymore

Just checked, no reservation cards except nba 2k19 cards which already come out lol. Only add on content cards so I guess it’s an online only thing.

Not a clearance deal, but the Sega Genesis Mini is still on sale for $39.99 on Target.com until midnight.  

https://www.target.com/p/sega-genesis-mini-console/-/A-54602693

I had a $10 gift card from the prepaid phone card deal that happened last week and almost $4 in Circle Rewards, so I got one for $28.03 with tax included.

I enjoy hacking these things more than I enjoy playing most modern games.

I'd jump on that deal if I didn't just get the Genesis collection for my Switch for $11. Which comes with more games than this has. I'm not great at hacking things, so I'll probably just stick with my AtGames handheld which automatically plays almost every Sega Genesis game off of a memory card.

I'd jump on that deal if I didn't just get the Genesis collection for my Switch for $11. Which comes with more games than this has. I'm not great at hacking things, so I'll probably just stick with my AtGames handheld which automatically plays almost every Sega Genesis game off of a memory card.
Simple as can be to hack it. Literally uses a single program installed on PC. Video is for SNES mini but uses same program for nes and genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB3dJuJ7yQo&feature=share

Yeah, I'm like one of the only people on Earth that doesn't own a PC. My Laptop broke a few years ago, and I never replaced it when I got my smartphone and an Amazon Fire Tablet.

I have one of those AtGames handhelds! The battery swelled, it stopped working, and I never went back to it. I'm hoping to someday find a compatible battery in a cheap prepaid cellphone and play with it again. But that's on my list of things to do...to waste more valuable time. 8-[

I have one of those AtGames handhelds! The battery swelled, it stopped working, and I never went back to it. I'm hoping to someday find a compatible battery in a cheap prepaid cellphone and play with it again. But that's on my list of things to do...to waste more valuable time. 8-[
I believe I have one of the older models with replaceable batteries. I don't think that mine has a rechargable one in there. I could be wrong though. I bought mine back in 2015 or 2016.

On top of Fallout 4 and DOOM I did see two more games for $9.98

Assassins Creed Unity PS4 

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 XB1

I wonder if Unity still has all those glitches even all these years later. The reason I never bought it was because of that.

I wonder if Unity still has all those glitches even all these years later. The reason I never bought it was because of that.
Finished AC Unity couple months ago, seems fine to me. The only problem I encountered is poorly designed UI for co-op, at one point my game session stuck searching for co-op with no way to abort. I had to close and restart the game from the XMB.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

My store actually has pretty good shoes. My Walmart, not so much.
The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought from Target nearly killed me. They both pretty much fell apart within a week, so I had to buy better shoes anyway. The last pair gave me a huge blister & callus so painful that I was nearly hobbled. This lesson was learned a few years ago, perhaps the quality improved, so YMMV.

The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought from Target nearly killed me. They both pretty much fell apart within a week, so I had to buy better shoes anyway. The last pair gave me a huge blister & callus so painful that I was nearly hobbled. This lesson was learned a few years ago, perhaps the quality improved, so YMMV.
30 Helens agree, You can't pay too much for a good pair of shoes

bread's done
Back